Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Aged to perfection

Jump to newest

By *avid 50 OP   Man
over a year ago

kendal

This is a true story and it happened during the start of lock down and a bit slow to start

I live and farm on the edge of a small Cumbrian village only 10 houses mostly old and retired , I pass through the village several times a day and this day an ambulance was parked by Jane’s bungalow and she was being tended to by a paramedic . Seeing me she said “I’ve fallen quite badly down the garden steps I’ll be away for a day or two can you look after Zoe (the cat) and my plants “ and off she went .

She was in hospital for a week , two broken wrists broke collar bone several cracked ribs and bruised knees and was only allowed out when an ex nurse Susan two doors down said she would see to her night and morning and I would pop in during the day She was 75 retired schoolteacher Don her husband died suddenly two years ago she was very active and chatty but also very private I knew nothing of working days or much of Don

A few days in and she seemed to be getting depressed , one morning she asked “ I have a very embarrassing request to make would you put my washing in the basket in to wash I’m about out of regular underwear and I don’t want to ask Susan as she gives those jobs to John (her 15 year old son ) to do and I don’t want him staring rumours “. I did as requested and said I would be back in an hour to put them in the dryer and when I call in later tonight I’ll put them in your drawers . She was more relaxed that night I made her a coffee and emptied the dryer her panties although plain white were of very fine material and when stretched went almost see through and no double thickness crotch very sexy , her bras were similar material and I couldn’t resist 36c . As I put them away I noticed at the back of her draw some less everyday underwear thongs crotchless panties french knickers with lace trimmings

Over coffee she thanked me and said you probably noticed why I didn’t want John or Susan to see her knicker draw “Don and I had a wonderful sex life , sex every evening and we woke to sex in the morning for 50 years unless he was away on business and he would always bring me a present home sexy clothes or a new toy and always a girly mag all that is gone . “You can always use the toys yourself “ she looked down at her hands “ I’ve tried but with both arms plastered and a neck collar the vibrator ended up on the floor and too make matters worse I had to listen to it buzzing for 20 minutes thinking what it could be doing , it’s under the sideboard I kicked it there out of site could you put it back in my goodies box under my bed or better still on the charger and I’ll try again .I picked it up an 8 inch G spot vibrator in black and put it on charge and in her bedside cabinet I also thought I would chance my hand and opened her goodies box Cuffs rope nipple clamps eggs a black rabbit and a lush lips for him they certainly enjoyed sex. I picked out a pink wand pressed the button and it buzzed into life Walking back in her lounge I held the wand up “ perhaps I can help or would that be unacceptable “ she looked down again dressed in at least a dressing gown and nighty “ no not “ unacceptable but difficult “. She slid down her chair and her clothes slipped up , once her thighs passed the chair arms she parted them and her white knickers looked enticing and as I thought nearly see through “ will you do the honours “ I knelt down between her legs set the motor on , as I started sliding the tip from the pimple at the top to almost her bum she groaned “God that’s so nice “ and she parted her thighs wider opening her lips and a little dampness started appear . I carried on for several minutes she was more vocal her thighs started twitching and her lips now plain to see “ put it just under my clip that’s it and press on a bit “ that was too much she came legs clamped on my hand and vibrator still working her eyes closed but with tears on her cheek “ thanks that was so good I hadn’t realised how much I miss sex so rather than you over stepping the mark I think I’ve shown myself up “

I helped her up her clothes fell into place and the wand landed on the floor “ at least I will sleep well tonight thanks for that. I don’t suppose you will come again tomorrow night , I can’t do much for you but you have given me more pleasure than you know “

Do you want more or is it too tame that’s the problem with true happenings Comments please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *knick45Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Great please carry on

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

Definitely want more

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By *oss25Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *litlicker77Man
over a year ago

Dirty old town

By *elanieforyouTV/TS
over a year ago

, Ashburton sometimes Penzance

A lovely human story, of you doing your duty as a good neighbour, and hope to hear more of your concern for a wanton female

By *idethesausage2Man
over a year ago

Trowbridge

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *immf-guyMan
over a year ago

Bath

Lovely story. I've got a 73yo FWB widow I see regularly and love looking after her needs. She has a voracious appetite for sex.

I helped my widowed neighbour of 78 put the batteries in her rabbit vibe during lockdown 1 as she couldn't work out why it wasn't working. She'd put them in the wrong way. We had a good laugh about it but nothing more happened.

Would love to read more about your widowed neighbour.

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *midsfabguyMan
over a year ago

WMids

Hot

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago