Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First swinging in the 1980s

Jump to newest

By *hippy57 OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

A true story,1982,bev my first wife,we both 18 when we got married,due to her being pregnant,we were both highly sexed before we met,one d*unken night,was enough for us to be future parents,two years on,our twins doing well,we started to get more time to ourselves,I used to buy adult mags,bev liked me reading the stories to her in bed,mostly followed by a good sex session,sometimes roleplaying about the stories I read,

The swapping stories soon became apparent that was her favorite stories,I was more than happy to go along with that,it got me horny too,I started buying mags more into swinging,many had contact sections,used po boxes back then to correspond initially,bev was even more curious now,as there were many ads that had photos of other couples seeking other couples,women or men,

Our roleplay got more intense,Imagining we were in bed with another couple from the mag,it was so erotic we talked about maybe writing to couples,both agreeing it was only a bit of fun,and if we did meet anyone,we did not have to do anything on our first meet,

We took some polaroid pics,looking back,Bev's pics were hot,she wore her black stockings,matching g string and bra,she was very attractive,long golden curly hair,petite5,3", average breasts,even better after giving birth,nipples were bigger,more sensitive,and increase slightly in size,certainly got her figure back,

My pics were like a hasselhoff extra lol,speedos,longish hair,was the fashion then ,or so I thought,

We looked through the couple ads,nearly all were much older than us,40s and upwards,we wrote to about 4 couples,it was exciting waiting for the replies,

A week or so later we received replies to our letters we sent,all very nice letters,some with photos included,they all seemed eager to meet us,we chose one couple,I won't use there real names,call them Jim and Lynda,late 40s,lived about 50 miles from us,could accommodate,Lynda looked very nice,Swedish,long blonde hair,nice figure,Jim was Austrian,tall,slim guy,dark hair,hairy body,you could tell from there beach pics,said they would love to meet us,both of us looked appealing etc etc ,

We arranged to meet them,in a hotel bar close to where they lived,bev and I getting quite nervous,but excited too,she constantly reminding me that we won't do anything first meet,lol she certainly made herself look loverly,short black dress,stockings,heels ,

Bev's sister was babysitting,told her we going to a friend of mine,bit of a party ,may stay overnight,she was happy as she stayed over at ours quite often,

In the hotel bar,we got some drinks,looked around and see Jim and Lynda at a table,they smiled ,beckoned us over,Lynda looked very sexy,wearing a classy leather skirt,split up the side,white blouse,showing a cleavage that I couldn't take my eyes off,Jim was more formal,shirt ,tie,a moustache,both very welcoming,I could see Jim sizing up bev,although both from different countries spoke perfect English,after a couple of drinks they invited us to there place,said it about 5 miles away,as we walked out of hotel,Jim grabbed Bev's hand,told Lynda to go with me,him and bev would lead,and I follow him in my car,Lynda and I chatted,she was very open,asking if we done this before,how her and Jim been swinging for ages,telling me how Jim could not stop thinking about bev,once seen her photo,she also said bev was very sexy,

They had a really loverly place,a huge bungalow,you could tell they were very well off,once inside the drinks come big and fast,Lynda put some music on,sat next to bev,I could see bev was tipsy,Lynda was coming on to her,saying how loverly her hair was,stroking her neck,her hand stroking her thigh,Lynda moved her head to kiss Bev's neck,I think bev got a bit nervous,she got up and asked me to dance with her,a slow smoochy number,after a few mins,Jim got up,politely asked to dance with bev,of course and with that Lynda got up put her arms around me as we danced together,I could see Jim's hands slide down over Bev's are,she didn't stop him,so I did same to Lynda,she loved it ,pushed herself into me,Lynda kissed me,I responded giving her a proper snog,her tounge waggling in my mouth,then bev and Jim gone,I asked Lynda where they gone,knowing Jim in the bedroom,we carried on kissing,feeling each other,undressing as we danced,I was so erect having this wonderful older women naked in my arms,with just her stockings and suspender belt on,her breasts pushing in my chest,much bigger than Bev's,also her pussy was shaven smooth,bev was trimmed,some how we ended up on the floor,Lynda was on her back,I got between her legs,she lifted her legs up,spread wide,as I licked and kissed all around her vagina,it felt strange being smooth,she soon got very wet,spreading her pussy lips with her fingers,asked me to suck her clit hard,I did so,felt her clit pop out erect,like a tiny penis,she was breathing heavy saying she going to cum,holding my head hard,she gyrated her hips,pushing her cunt into my mouth as she orgasmed,remember her keep saying ,fuckkk yes,oh fuck yes,I slid up her body ,sucking on her breasts,then up to her mouth,kissed her with her juices all around my face,Lynda put her hand down to guide my cock into her,she was so wet I entered her easy,her hands round my waist,she pulled me deep into her,to be honest she was so loose I could hardly feel my cock up her,she just come out with it,I bet bev is getting a good fucking,shall we join them,I followed her to the bedroom,as we got close to the door,I could hear bev groaning,yes do it,take me bev talking like we did when we roleplayed,opening the bedroom door,bev was on all fours,Jim was behind her,slamming his cock into her,hands on her hips,I could see his arse clenching with every thrust,Lynda knelt in front of Bev's face,stroked her hair,telling her to enjoy Jim's big cock,I could now see Jim's cock banging my wife,his big balls swinging as fucked her hard,Lynda opened her legs,lifted her bum up,told bev to lick her pussy,I thought she would not go for that,to my surprise bev started licking her tongue over Lynda's crack

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very erotic

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

Great start

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

over a year ago

That's got me hard as fuck

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *lippy02Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Oh yes we also started young and in the same period. Similar way getting interested through contact mags.

Love to hear more

By *ameulMan
over a year ago

Nr Norwich

So sexy

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

over a year ago

I first used contact mags when i was 17... polaroids and sae lol

By *nonymousSwingerMan
over a year ago

cambridge

Great story and looking forward to hearing more.

Also, did anyone swing in the 70’s or even 60’s? How did people get into it back then? Ads in magazines? We’re there any clubs?

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

over a year ago

By *ctoboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I had a few meets via ads in contact mags like Forum etc in early 80's....

I would send a reply to an add with a polaroid pic and stamped addressed envelope which was forwarded by the magazine to the advertisers and then just wait and hope that you got a reply...

Had some great fun via them and indeed I'm still friends with some of those that I met back then...

By *hris 1000200Man
over a year ago

kells

Great story

over a year ago

there were no clubs like today. Mainly contact mags which took ages to get a reply as you sent your letters to a central address, they forwarded it to the couple, they replied to central address and it was sent on to you, hopefully with the other couple's address or phone number.

There were a couple of very private clubs in Birmingham but they were very hush , hush as they would have been classed as brothels and people would have been prosecuted.

Its a lot easier today but many many timewasters now.

In the 70's people were serious if they responded to an advert not like now.

By *nonymousSwingerMan
over a year ago

cambridge

Sounds like a lot harder work than today. Much in the way of private parties once you were in the scene?

over a year ago

you had to be in the scene.

Quite a few key parties in Birmingham.

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

Love these tales of couple swaps and how the seduction or initiation starts, very horny to read

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

By *oumlacaMan
over a year ago

waterford

Great story please continue. We started on the lifestyle in 1970s then with buy & sell magazine.

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

More please

Post new Message to Thread