Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Cuck getting set up on holiday

Jump to newest

By *ishaw cucks OP   Couple
over a year ago

wishaw

We were a cuckolding couple and both off us loved it. We had a bull for 2 years very dom and knew how to play with my mind. Let's get it straight I was no mug and never in wildest dreams did I not only think I'd be handing my wife to another man but actually enjoyed doing it.

Anyway we sat and talked me and Helen and agreed we needed to take a break and told well really asked bull if we could take a break for a few weeks I should have clicked how nice he was about it. We decided to take a holiday so booked a 14 day all inclusive to marmaris in Turkey. Was Helens choice didn't bother me but in hindsight I should have known. Helen had all her holes destroyed by our bull she wasn't just gonny drop all that she loved her meets her nights out with him. Most things I never knew what was happening but bull had my trust and being honest was my own fault if I could satisfy her I wouldn't be in this position. So off we went just me and Helen. If you want to here what happens let me know thanks.. Cuck

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Been a while but definitely looking forward to reading another one of your stories

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

We arrived in Turkey everything was good after over an hour in taxi we arrived at hotel. Perfect a celtic bar 5 min walk from hotel and as big celtic fans knew I'd be visiting there regular. Anyway we got to hotel showered and was late but decided to nip down to the bar for a drink and see what it was like. Everything was perfect we looked like a normal Scottish couple enjoying holiday. A few days passed and spent most time at pool. Helen getting lots off attention esp from 3 younger guys from Newcastle but she never crossed the line. Although I was a cuck Helen wasn't fair game to anyone only our bull had that say so when he wasn't there noone had any claim on her or me she knew this and loved getting the attention.

Then things changed I got a text. It was from bull he said a friend off Helen had noticed her in the bar the other night and he's over visiting family in Turkey and wants her and as bull owes him a favour he can have her for one night. I respect all bulls but I smelt a rat a guy just seems to notice us in a bar in Turkey aye right so I spoke to Helen about this she hadn't a clue who guy was but wasn't dening she had met him before. She said let's go to the bar and I'll tell you don't need to do anything. I did notice she was on her phone a lot that day and my paranoid side was kicking in but thought she's right let's go see. So we had dinner headed out to bar.

We sat for a while chatting to Scots and Irish families having a great night and soon he had went out my head thinking bull was just using my mind like he had done many times in past. Was getting late Helen was shattered and had a good drink we walked out the bar when a guy walked up and said well cuck has your master spoke to you. I stood not saying a word he said hello Helen long time how are you. He said come to this quite bar it was directly across from hotel he wanted to chat. I asked Helen do you know him she said he never rung a bell. I fucked her in your bulls house with a friend she loved it and your bull will tell you I'm real now I want her I'm away in a couple off days so I want her. Meet me here tomorrow cuck at noon and we chat. He got up and left Helen smirked saying maybe he did but I can't mind. I went back to hotel and Helen fell asleep I waited till morning and messaged bull asking him what was going on and who this guy was.

He replied back he's a pal into the cuck scene he wants Helen as his slut and you as cuck so make it happen and stop fucking moaning. He texted again oh and if you don't cucky Helen will suffer you know the score. I told Helen about text she said we'll you better sort it I'm fine her true slut was coming out. We're ment to be on holiday I told her we are she said go see him and if what he wants.

I knew then I should have stopped anything. Things were gonny get bad I just knew it bad it gets worse x

Reply privately

By *everlyandersonTV/TS
over a year ago

newcastle

Mmm sounds exciting mmmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ason7754Man
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

Reply privately

By *olin PorterMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

Reply privately

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS
over a year ago

South Birmingham

Reply privately

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Reply privately

By *mp245Man
over a year ago

bedford

Loving this. Need to hear more!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

It was morning I showered had a text 11am in the bar opposite hotel come alone for a chat he said. I told Helen and told her this was up to her she laughed go for it a wee bit off fun won't harm anyone us he's rather nice looking. I texted bull who td me if Helen wants to play I've to play along so fuck it I got ready told her I was away to meet him. He was already sitting place was very quite only a couple off local guys in. I sat down and before I spoke a word he said good cuck tukes are sime I want Helen. I looked at him you can play easy or hard but I want the slut I've full permission from Ben and she's agreed so what do you have to say.

OK I'll ay on 1 contrition Helen is always safe and only play her rules he stood up deal and shook my hand. Now go get her want to chat to her on her own. OK I left and went into room Helen looked stunning as if she knew what I was about to say. OK he wants you. You ve Togo speak to him I've to wait for instructions. She didn't need told twice as she left she kissed me on cheek and told me not yto look so worried she will be fine.

I waited a minute or 2 and followed her and stood at corner of hotel was perfect view I could see her sitting with him but couldn't hear a thing I didn't want to go any closer in case I was seen. They laughed and joked then I noticed he got phone outhe texted me telling me to go to bar in hotel and wait there ufor further instructions. I noticed them getting up so I hurried to bar got a pint and sat at pool looking up at my balcony. More to come xx

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

What the fuck was I doing here I was on holday sitting alone at a bar while my wife Was getting a seeing to up in my apartment Wass I nuts or a idiot. Iour a pass rtment was on top floor 2nd from the end I noticed that one side off room was a elderly couple who were at pool other was 3 young lads we had hardly seen or heard so I knew Helen was loud while taking cock so I realised the couple were here so that was sound. After about 10 mins I noticed the bull standing on balcony he was topless but couldn't see if he was totally naked he looked down gave me thumbs up and turned Helen joined him on balcony she was topless again couldn't see bottom half. She didn't even look down as he turned kissing her and took her into the room shutting the door and shutting the curtain. Damn I thought now my mind was working overtime. I got a text it was Helen everything's fine xx she wrote we had a rule that she had to text me letting me know she was OK we had danger words she would write if she wanted me there or it to stop.

I went to bar and swallowed a vodka and and went got lift and went upto room. In lift I felt my cock grow thinking what was happening to her when I got to my floor I got out lift walked to room as I got to room I heard noises loud noises off Helen reaching an orgasm I stood for a min or 2 listening to her being fucked. I knew she would be taking it bare as she had snip and was tested req. My bottle crashed and left went downstairs at end off building noone used them so went back and sat down. An hour had passed and a few vodkas been sank when I had a message was our Scottish bull saying Helen was in her glory taking the bulls thick brown cock and a pic off Helen with his cock in her. I was jealous and wanted so much to be In the room. Not long passed and I had chatted to the couple they asked if I was OK yes I'm fine Helen was tired getting a rest was my excuse they seemed to take it in. Another text was Helen come up bring pint off beer and a large vodka and . I hurried to bar got the drinks and headed to room. Door was locked I gently tapped door bull answered he was naked his cock looked like it had done some damage as Helen lay naked on bed. Well cuck clean my seed from my slut and make sure you get the lot she opened her legs wider and his cum ozzed out her pussy it was a huge load many more than 1 but I got to work cleaning her. She moaned as I went deep inside her cleaning every bit off semon from her when finished he put his finger in her and put it in Helens mouth well is it clean. She laughed saying yes it's perfect just then he said OK faggot my turn clean your wife's juices off my cock as he lay on bed next to Helen I started cleaning his cock it was thick and cut as I kicked it they were kissing hard. I felt his cock harden as I cleaned. He forced me to go deeper on him and wasn't long before he was face fucking me. Fuck cunts good at that he said to Helen she watched as he forced his cock into my mouth and soon he shot a load down my throat take it all cunt he said. I did he enjoyed it OK cunt I'm going to shower Helen will tell you what happens now then meet me across in bar now go out in balcony till we shower. I heard them in shower plenty noises and laughs and soon he was away. Helen came in fuck he was really good anfmd very nice. Well long as you enjoyed it well she said I liked it that much I want more and told him we would meet tonight. Only if your OK with it least go talk to him. I got cleaned and headed over to see if. What was about to happen even shocked me xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

Reply privately

By *ucksguy2000Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

Keep it coming

Reply privately

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cant wait for more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ookinforfun6972Couple
over a year ago

Hartlepool

Great story

Reply privately

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *hil153Man
over a year ago

Bournemouth

Cool

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Mmmmmmm how much did the neighbours hear?

Can't wait to read more

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

I went downstairs got another vodka by now I'd had a few vodkas over last couple off hours I texted our bull back hom explaining what Helen had said. He replied what Helen wants Helen gets now do what your good at cunt and cuck for my friend. I left headed over he sat in same seat but another guy was with him younger guy early 20s.I arrive the young guy got up and brought 2 drinks over he was waiter. OK cunt here's the deal bull says I'm here for another 2 days before I head back to the UK. In this time that whore is mine. She does what I want where I want when I want and listen cunt who I want. He then showed me a couple off pics off Helen in action you fuck this up I'll post these dirty pics off her on social media. I knew it should have went with my instincts guys a rat. Now obv ill deny I've said that to my slut and if you say a word to her or your main bull ill post them do you understand. What you got planned like I said. He didn't mess about I've told you cunt now you play along you will be involved you fuck about I'll take her away and share her with all my friends. I knew from past experiences I was fucked and although he said 2 days I've seen it end up 2 weeks. But he then showed me a link on his phone showing he was leaving Turkey in 3 days so it was 2 days and nights then I could enjoy rest off holiday. I told him Helen agrees I'll play but only for the 2 days and Helen is always safe. He told me phone her now tell her your now my cuck and she's my slut and ill give you instructions for later. I did as told and Helen said good looking forward to it. Bull laughed told you I've got that whore in my pocket. The waiter returned they spoke in Turkish but knew they were talking about Helen. The waiter laughs looks at me and says your wife has big titties ill feel them later. Bull laughed time for you to earn my respect. I looked at him follow me we went in back off bar. . You do as told u come along tonight with my slut you don't you stay in hotel. He pulls my shorts down fuck it's small he laughs. The waiter comes in shuts door over and pulls cock out suck it then cunt as bull stood watching as I put the young guys cock in my mouth he was very hairy his cut cock wasn't that big and wasn't best taste as I sucked on it he was enjoying it as the moaning suggested. It grew in my mouth OK cunt get up bend over table. My ass got lubed nice tight ass waiter said and in a tick his cock was forced in my ass was very rough as he started to fuck me he wasn't holding back and was very painful. I knew from experience pain would ease but this time he had me pinned and fucked me harder I hoped he would hurry and wasn't wrong as he shot his load inside me very nice. Clean it. It tasted rotten very sweaty and taste off piss from it. I cleaned his cut cock and he put it away. Bull said pull shorts up I felt his cum dribble out my ass. I'll text you details for tonight but make sure her cunt is shaved and do not repeat a word we've spoke about you are warned. Let her think I actually like her when it's that cunt ass and tits I want he laughed I wanked away my ass squelching with the waiters cum I though what a ptmrick but being honest I live my bulls dominant. Should I call his bluff and say to Helen or play along find out as I get to hotel more to follow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Let's see what choices you made

Reply privately

By *ony 529Man
over a year ago

coventry

Omg this is what my dreams are made of . Absolutely amazing great stuff . This has me written all over it

Reply privately

By *takerMan
over a year ago

Gosport

Very good

Reply privately

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good story, I'd love to meet a, sadistic & kinky fem like Helen and live this kinda lifestyle.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

I arrived back at hotel my ass sore and felt the patch off the waiters wet cum on my shorts I hurried into flat a as I got to do one off the young lads was leaving apartment gave me a smile. I nodded and went inside Helen was out on balcony as I hurried into the shower she shouted well how it go I'll be outbox in 5 mins I replied. I sat in balcony and told her it was OK she said he's a nice guy and Im glad you like him I really want him. I explained he wanted her for 2 days not just tonight even better she smiled we can spend rest off holiday together she said. Was if she already new everything I decided to play along and not mention the threat he had made and to be honest had a lot worse in my day but that's for another time. That afternoon we sat in balcony Helens phone texting a lot and I could see she was enjoying the chat. I told her to make sure her pussy was shaved and smooth. Oh I will she replied. I received a text get Helen a couple off drinks been hearing she's even dirtier with a few drinks I don't want the whore d*unk just merry and mind all said between us stays between us. I went down bar and got vodka for her I hadn't to drink bull said. I got another text 7pm in the bar she knows what to wear I've showed a few friends her and they all want to fill all her holes if your a good cuck ill let you watch and you may be allowed to clean up. We both showered and got ready for the meet. Helen looked good a short summer dress on no bra and I knew this was easy access to her body she didn't seem to care. Before we left she kissed me saying thanks I said you do know will be more than him she said more the merrier and if there as good as him even better. We headed to bar and there he was sitting in the bar with another guy he was a lot older in his 60s. We arrived he ordered drinks and told Helen to sit next to him our night was about to begin xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Brilliant

Reply privately

By *dult69Man
over a year ago

beverley

Reply privately

By *arriedfun51Man
over a year ago

Northern Ireland

great story,love it

Reply privately

By *ugardadcleanerMan
over a year ago

cirencester

Superb story and the night to come

Reply privately

By *oyforGoddessMan
over a year ago

Chester Le Street

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *ilfloversCouple (MM)
over a year ago

north west

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hope there is more to cum

Reply privately

By *oingdown2Man
over a year ago

angus

Reply privately

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Reply privately

By *lwaysHorny1000Woman
over a year ago

Gosport

Reply privately

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Reply privately

By *eachlife49Man
over a year ago

ocean

Can't wait to read more

Reply privately

By *litlicker77Man
over a year ago

Dirty old town

Reply privately

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Reply privately

By *tonyxxxMan
over a year ago

mansfield

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

Reply privately

By *ony 529Man
over a year ago

coventry

Oh yes. He is a good Cuck

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

The waiter brought the drinks over and yes was the guy who was inside me earlier again they spoke in Turkish laughing knowing they were chatting about earlier and Helen. He moved us to a table round corner Helen sat between bull and guy who was introduced as mori. Was obvious why we went here as was only table round side and was not in view off main street. Bull was very chatting speaking English to us and Turkish to mori. Morris English wasn't great but could understand. Bull told Helen to flash her tits at waiter next time he came with drinks has he was fascinated with her huge tits. I was sat in front off them and noticed bulls hand on Helens knee. It moved up u der her dress Helen let out a moan good girl he said nice and smooth. He spoke to mari both laughed as waiter brought drinks over. Helen pulled top down to expose her tits waiter squeezes her nipples nice nice. Again they spoke in Turkish it was annoying me not knowing what was getting said. I had noticed mari had hand on Helens other knee and had moved closer towards her fuck I thought surely nothing can happen here. Helen was her normal self loving the attention and bull whispered In her ear yes please she said as moris hand disappeared under her dress I knew but her reaction he had found her pussy. Bull kept smirking at me he called me over. He put his fingers to my nose my slut smells nice tonight does she not. I just agreed as he told me to follow him the waiter came out the side door and showed us inside was a room. In corner was a hair sit there cunt don't move untill told told Helen appeared with mori. Bull moved towards her kissed her and pulled dress off her pushing her naked on the bed. Open they fucken legs slut as my friend wants to taste that cunt. She didn't need asked twice as she opened up her legs and mori was f down between them. Helen was living it pushing his head into her cunt as bull walked over pulled cock out and put it in her mouth. This will keep her quite he said as he let her taste his cock. Mori was busy enjoying giving her oral as bull pulled his cock out off Helens mouth she shouted yes yes I'm coming as mori stopped gave a grin and left weird I thought. The waited moved in and soon had a nipple in his mouth nipping and licking it biting it he tells Helen to drop in later as he wants to cum over her tits. He also left get ready bitch were leaving. We all left went to his car I wondered where we were going. Just a small favour now real fun starts slut let's see how much a slut you really are and Helen went in front off car I went in back we headed off what now I Thought xxx

Reply privately

By *dult69Man
over a year ago

beverley

This is brilliant

Can’t wait to see what the bull has in store

Reply privately

By *xperiencedman98Man
over a year ago

Dartford

Always enjoy your stories

Reply privately

By *ornishfetMan
over a year ago

St Ives

Great story so far

Reply privately

By *ohnny4playMan
over a year ago

Kinross

Good to see your writing again

Reply privately

By *arriedfun51Man
over a year ago

Northern Ireland

great story ,well put together

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hartlepool

Reply privately

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Reply privately

By *andk1000Couple
over a year ago

Northampton

Great story

Reply privately

By *ugardadcleanerMan
over a year ago

cirencester

A caning for Helen and cuck to watch and wish he said no

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *xxxdMan
over a year ago

Sexssex

Reply privately

By *eachlife49Man
over a year ago

ocean

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hopefully fun

Reply privately

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

Hope your all enjoying the story and hope you all licked the pic off Helen. All you who I can't message sorry not my fault more to come soon and thanks for all messages xx

Reply privately

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

Great story

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

We left and mind we loved the cuckolding scene but this was different this was out my comfort zone fuck in another country with someone I'd never met before and my wife was loving it and that's what scared me as we were leaving our safe zone near hotel.

We drove and Helen and bull were chatting laughing and was if I wasn't there. In Scotland I'd be fine but fuck were in Turkey and she wasn't caring. We drove a short distance heading out off matmarmis when bull pulled car in a dirt road. He kissed Helen and said don't let me down now. He turned to me and said cuck this is her chance she has choice. He says to Helen you can stop now I'll take you back to hotel with that useless cunt or we play no pressure. She pulled him forward and kissed him that means yes then she smiled. OK tell him Helen only said he knows. OK your fucken mine let's go and we left. We drove another short while ended up off main road heading into a small village. I was now getting scared but Helen didn't seem to give a shit we stopped car at a cafe was about 9pm and wasn't many people about. Bull told me walk behind me she's my slut. He took Helen by the hand and walked into the place was a rotten hole I followed

A guy met bull he kised Helen on cheek and invited her inside as they walked in a guy comes out and says follow me he takes me inside. There's a cafe not your holiday kind off place dirty and dodgy looking. We walked threw the cafe could see Helen in front we went into a back bar. Was 3 guys in the bar they looked shocked bull laughed and again the Turkish chat. Bull introduced Helen to them I heard 1 say yes white trash now I was worried. I was told to sit in corner and fuck up. Helen was OK she was in full control as if she knew everything was OK. Now my only worry now was if she gets d*unk if she does she's a pure slut. Helen came over you ok I said I'm fine giving her my look I clicked at no point she had given me any off our safe words or any way she was worried so I knew there was fuck all I could do just to play along. The drink started to flow and I was given drink as well and treated good the guy with me spoke in broken English was actually a nice guy. Then it began the turkush talk stopped and bull says... Will cont soon xx

Reply privately

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Reply privately

By *ason7754Man
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

Bull says this is my girl pointing at Helen but tonight she's our girl he waved Helen over and started to kiss her. I noticed he had not took 1 alcoholic drink but Helen was drinking shots which was worrying but honestly I had relaxed more. The kissing got more passionate and the 3 guys got closer. Bull stopped and brought Helen over to me listen cunt he says looks at Helen and says do you want me Helen says yes tell that cunt you want me. She looks at me very serious and says I belong to my bull pulls him over and kisses him bull pushes her away and says you get me once my friends enjoy you. Another drink is passed to her which she downs in one. Bull pulls her over again kissing her this time he waves his pals over signaling behind Helens back. This cunt was good he was a fly man he was making out he cared for Helen but was all about him he was the big man showing her off in front off his friends. All 3 guys were early 40s and had hardly spoke a word in English but knew Helen was there for the taking and she wanted them.

They soon surrounded her and formed a huddle I could hardly see what was going on. Bull moved out circle walked to me and said she's one filthy whore and broke the circle up Helens top was down her tits we out plus a few guys had cocks out and were hard. Bull walked over pulled her full dress down she stood naked. The circle formed again this time I heard Helen groan they were now fingering her. I could see her hand pulling a cock. Bull pushed her round and made a gap for me to see bull rub a finger up the crack off her ass it soon disappeared inside her ass hole she let a groan as bull again stopped. He shouted on knees slut he pushed her nearer meto watch her taking each cock in her mouth 1 off guys walked to me he stepped out his jeans and guided me to his cock. I now had my back to Helen I could her her having orgasm but could see. This cock was stinking was if not been washed stinked off piss and cheese but I sucked him best I could hoping he would cum quick then I'd get back to watching Helen. He was ready to cum then stopped and said something in Turkish. He walked away just as I turned to see what was happening my bodyguard said my fucken turn and pulled his cock out fuck it was huge. I got a glimpse off what was happening behind me but all I saw was naked bodies and moaning. As I sucked on this cock the noises got fainter and could here the movement as if they were leaving. I took cock out my mouth wanked it with my hand and turned round. Helen was now at the other end off the room. I felt a slap to face don't turn again. I returned to suck this cock thankfully he didn't force this in my mouth he let me suck it at my pace. Shortly I got a tap on shoulder then a voice it was bulls voice don't speak cunt come see my slut. Bull was naked his cock was solid took me into next room where Helen was getting fucked and 2 guys wanking over her face. Bull laughed fuck I thought she would have struggled but the slut loves it. Everyone was naked except me. After a short time everyone except bull had shot there load bull said don't worry cucky I'm keeping her for hotel later. Bull looked at me well cunt thank my friends by cleaning them on way out and taste my slut off each off them as all have been inside her. I done as td a d yes I could taste her juices off there cocks. My bodyguard arrived and he started to clean Helen bull said its his rewards for looking after me. He done his duties and we left thought wasn't that bad a d we were off home fuck was I wrong xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great start to a good story hopefully more to come

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hot as fuck

Reply privately

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

[Removed by poster at 03/06/21 05:36:32]

Reply privately

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hartlepool

Reply privately

By *dult69Man
over a year ago

beverley

Mmm more to cum

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

Reply privately

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

We quick one before work.

We headed back to hotel could see Helen rubbing bulls cock and heard him tell her it's his turn now. She looked besotted with him as I sat looking out window we parked car at bar across from hotel. The street was jumping music coming from all parts off the road. Bull told Helen to nip up and shower and freshen up he will be up shortly. He told me to follow him the cafe was now a bar with karaoke playing was very busy. Waiter came over again spoke in Turkish there was a seat outside hotel we crossed road and sat down. Your lucky place is to busy or he was destroying your ass bull said. He has a few spare hours tomorrow so I'll take slut out for him to fuck you in the room. Now when we go into room I want you naked and to sit on chair do not talk at any point I will be staying the night so u can sleep on chair or in balcony.. In lift 1 off the young guys was there he said they were having a rest tonight couple off beers and quite night I talked away not want to let anything slip but thought fuck if there in balcony there gonny hear everything and by look on bulls face he thought the same. We entered room Helen was on bed sipping a drink naked I stripped off he laughed and said no wonder that my slut likes real man's cock fuck my nephew has a bigger cock. Helen laughed.

The noise from the bars clubs and hotel were loud but I could hear chatting bull went outside fuck he starting chatting to the boys they were all in late teens. He came in room and told me to go to toilet and come out when I shouted on him. He headed back outside he shouted Helen out to join her fuck she was starkers. To make things worse I heard the balcony door close. This was all I needed xx

Reply privately

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Reply privately

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

This is a great story, thanks for sharing

Reply privately

By *arriedfun51Man
over a year ago

Northern Ireland

a very hot story

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

These boys were younger than our kids there she was naked god only knows what was getting said. I heard door open and bull shout cunt come here no way I had to walk out into balcony naked. Helen was sitting on a chair which wasn't to bad 2 off the boys were leaning over the side off balcony and 3 was standing at the back. They all laughed as I walked out bull just said told you and laugh told you told them what. The passed over shots for Helen to drink and we're becoming a little louder but we're mostly drowned out by the music from the bars. I was told to go inside again he shut door and I could see them all laughing and joking Helen didnt care another shot then another. The door opened. Theve invited us in for a drink there room being bigger and they had the shots bull took Helen by the hand she was still naked cmon in bull told me you can sit for a while. I could see exactly where this was going the boys were now all topless wearing only shorts each fitter than next. They all were getting excited a woman old enough to be there mum sitting on bed naked. The talk turned sexual as Helen had another couple off shots. Ben laughed at some daft joke and pushed Helen back on bedpushed her legs open and laughed as her cunt was wide open the boys were loving it OK cuck you look tired away to bed to we have so. E fun. No way I was made leave while 4 guys were in a room with my naked wife the boys knew there luck was in as I was shown door by bull. I sat on bed and heard the chat mostly about what a wimp I was and how I could let his wife act like this room was like paper could hea. It went quite as bull shouted on me he was in the balcony I could see Helen on bed with a guy at each end she had a cock in each hand just at that the 3 guy went down and started to lick her that was her in glory. Bull looked at me laughed shut door and closed curtains. I was mad for next 2 hours all I heard was Helen orgasmgod only knows what was happening but bed was making a banging sound for ages. I had no option but to turn TV on to try drown the noise down off Helen being destroyed by these you men.A silence came over the room I heard door open Helen walked I. She looked exhausted and d*unk she had cum over her face and hair dripping over her tits and running out her pussy. A young guy walked in with bull clean him he laughed as he stood there his cock was large for his age and I cleaned him. He said he could smell her on his cock so hurry clean it. I had it cleaned even beingd his foreskin and bull was happy the others didn't come in. Bull told Helen to shower. It was late now and Helen and bull went to bed. They kissed passionately in bed before bull told her time I ruin that arrse he spun her round onto a fours he went into drawer and threw lube at cuck well hurry up cunt lube her hole for me. I went deep I side her with lube now my cock bull said I rubbed lube up and down his shaft he then said put it in her then fuck off. I slowly slid his cock in my wife's ass hole and sat down as he pondered her she was loud very loud and no doubt people couple hear her as he fucked her ass for a good ten mins before shotting a thick white load up her. Now as a cuck the most humiliating this is cleaning another man seed out off your wife's ass and fuck did bull know it when competed they fell asleep in each others arms leaving me feeling like a total waste off space. Tbc

Reply privately

By *dult69Man
over a year ago

beverley

This bull is ruthless

Reply privately

By *ony 529Man
over a year ago

coventry

Wow just wow every time I read this story it makes me so hard

Reply privately

By *otthehorn02Man
over a year ago

royston

Reply privately

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

Reply privately

By *eachlife49Man
over a year ago

ocean

Reply privately

By *ubmissive Couple4funCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

Reply privately

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Reply privately

By *arriedfun51Man
over a year ago

Northern Ireland

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

I woke up out on balcony I actually has got not a bad sleep but door was locked and curtains drawn. I could hear Helen geting fucked in the room I was still naked and my cock hardened listening to her having cock in her.i heard her cum and went quite could hear faint chat was if they were whispering curtain ing opened and door opened Helen gave me a kiss saying good morning bull was in shower. She lay on bed her pussy had been filled again was leaking cum and lookedlike it had took a battering. Bull appeared gave Helen a kiss and said my slut will explain what's happening today and left. She went in shower and said she was going down for breakfast if I was coming I also showered and headed down. The couple next to us were downstairs we got a table next to us they asked if we got much sleep as the boys were partying till late. Helen smirked saying we were fine.

We had breakfast and sat at pool OK I said what's happening today. He's picking me up at 3 and you've to stay. I said are you OK with this she stopped me there saying last night was best night in years made her feel great having 3 young men. She trusts bull and likes him so I didn't want to spoil it I said it's your call. I went to barit was quite around pool. One off the lads appeared he winked at me saying never noticed you with clothes on. I just laughed he whispered your wife is some fuck best ever again I laughed I only said yes she is and took drinks she was in phone texting most off time and never said much at the pool and we had lunch and went to room. We got in room she pushed me on bed pulled shorts down and gave me a fantastic blow job taking the lot swallowing ever last bit. I love you she said what was she up to now I thought. She showered got ready and was about to leave turned and said ill try text you but don't worry ill be fine and ill see you when I see you and left as she left I got a text. It was bull be in room for 6 o'clock cunt. I replayed OK he replayed I've plenty in store for my girl he said. What have I done I thought tbc

Reply privately

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Reply privately

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *eterinpantiesukMan
over a year ago

southam

This so good I am only half way but wanted to bookmark

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

Everything was going through my head I knew he wasn't Mr nice guy way Helen thought but I now had no choice I had to trust he would treat her right and let's be honest I had no choice.

I took phone and went down to bar and sat at pool phone in hand waiting on something to say she was fine. I had a few hours till 6 rs till she returned. The couple next door arrived down and sat opposite me. Started making conversation about weather etc I couldn't be assed listening to them but seemed a nice couple. Finally a text was Helen all good see you later with 3 xxx. This made me more relaxed although was still thinking what was happening. The older woman Jean then strios down to her bathing costume and goes in water she looked well for her age and Terry sat reading his paper. Terry asks no wife today I just said she had a headache to much sun I nbet. Terry smiled yes I bet she has. Jean climbed out water her nipples were now erect and looked huge as I turned away not wanting them seeing me eyeing her body. They left I still had a few hours to kill before 6. I decided to go a walk I went down street went by the bar noticed the waiter who had fucked me working away. I done walk ended back in hotel had bite to eat showered. Got another text from Helen mind be in flat at 6pm. OK I said I asked if she was OK but no reply mail wasn't ever read.

It was bang on 6 when more later xxx

Reply privately

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Loving this, your emotions would be all over the place

Reply privately

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

Reply privately

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Reply privately

By *exysurferMan
over a year ago

Bromley

Reply privately

By *aintscoupleCouple
over a year ago

st helens

Booking a holiday to turkey next year

Reply privately

By *ony 529Man
over a year ago

coventry

"Booking a holiday to turkey next year "
. I was thinking the same thing

Reply privately

By *oodymonsterMan
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

Reply privately

over a year ago

Please more

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

Thanks for all the messages even to some old friends we've met in past. Anyone who's seen Helen in pvt message me for more thanks again be more later. Please read the full story before silly comments in pvt thanks again xxxx

Reply privately

By *ancpl05Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend

Excellent so far …..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

Reply privately

By *onest guy123Man
over a year ago

coventry

Is this true story OP

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

It was exactly 6pm when phoned pinged it was bull message said go to cafe someone is waiting on you. Slut is busy just now she can't talk as her mouth is full. I headed across to the bar waiting on me was the waiter he said to follow him we headed out back to a small jeep. His English wasn't great but I u derstiid to follow him into car. Not far he said as we headed out the opposite way from where we went the other night. He didn't say a word as we drove for a short time we pulled up at a house looked big with a huge garden. He went on phone and door opened bull appeared he spoke Turkish to the waiter as he got out car. This is my uncles house he's away on business follow me. I followed him inside it was large with long staircase. We walked through to a outdoor pool 2 guys were lying in the sun. Again they spoke in Turkish. I noticed over next to pool a woman was lying topless she looked lovley her nipples were huge but tits small. There was no sign off Helen we went into the front room there was a desk with a laptop. Sit he said he turned the laptop on and there on the laptop was tbc xxxx

Reply privately

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wtf please carry on

Reply privately

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Reply privately

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Don't keep us in suspense!

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

over a year ago

Edinburgh

Reply privately

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

Oh what a cliff hanger

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

W T F

How can you do that, lol

Can't wait to read more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hartlepool

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *arriedfun51Man
over a year ago

Northern Ireland

Reply privately

By *teve261970Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

Reply privately

By *olo_89Couple
over a year ago

Kettering

The anticipation is really getting to me need to know how this ends

Reply privately

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

Reply privately

By *dult69Man
over a year ago

beverley

Ohh the tension of waiting

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

All will be revealed tonight lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

If anyone thinks they know what's about to happen pm me and if there right they get a pic off there choice x

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

Sitting there on laptop was my master from Scotland. The bull had cam on and master said the video was perfect. OK cuck master says meet Emre bull walks over shakes my hand. When I found you were going to turkey I contacted my friend who met my slut in Scotland. For last couple off months we arranged all this and guess what slut knew everything and went along with it. I didn't know what to say so this was all fake I asked. Not fake cunt master says just arranged. The plan was to take slut to a party emre likes his girls dirty so he was want to take her to a party in Turkey I thought fuck that why not have her longer and that's what happened. I was shocked but in a way glad I was a bit angry with Helen but relieved as at least now I know.The door opened and Helen stood and said well did he tell you yes he fucken did I said. Thought it would be exciting and different she said bull said do you want to chat I can leave room if you like. Helen said no it's fine he will get over it. She was wearing a yellow bathing costume her nipples near bursting the top. Master interrupted everything. I'm not finished cuck he said this got my attention what now I thought. The party I spoke about he said yes I said well it's tonight in fact it's soon. My slut will be emres partner and you will serve him. Helen walked over kissed our bull and said canny wait. My head was by now all over place but least wasn't nothing crazy. That's what I thought I agreed with master who said he will be getting a full report from emre and turned his laptop off. OK time to get ready bull says and our night with Turkish bulls was about to begin.. Tbc

Reply privately

By *eterinpantiesukMan
over a year ago

southam

this si going to be a real treat cucky will treasure teh memory even if he finds it painful tonight

Reply privately

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cuck should wipe them out lol especially whore lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yep he should

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Reply privately

By *eterinpantiesukMan
over a year ago

southam

I see him in a maids outfit at this party

Reply privately

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Reply privately

By *exysurferMan
over a year ago

Bromley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hartlepool

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

"If anyone thinks they know what's about to happen pm me and if there right they get a pic off there choice x"

Nowc there's an offer

Reply privately

By *dult69Man
over a year ago

beverley

Reply privately

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Reply privately

By *eterinpantiesukMan
over a year ago

southam

Liam is getting off too lightly his lovely wife is doing most of the work. They should be stripped bent and spread and bound next to each other and the real men get to choose who to fuck and where. Be a real couple

Reply privately

over a year ago

Edinburgh

Reply privately

By *onny135Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Awesome! Excellent story