Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Crossing The Line

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It had been years since my husband passed at a young age and left me to bring up our daughter. Although I’d had the odd date, nothing ever came of it as my whole focus was my little girl.

She achieved great things and wanted to be a nurse and also join the Royal Air Force.

School success followed and off to Uni she went, qualifying as a nurse. As soon as she qualified, her application went in to join up.

Success and the second proudest moment followed. See her pass out was to say the least the proudest day of my life.

After a couple of years in the service she was offered the chance to take an exchange with the USAF. This was another great opportunity to see the world. Her first posting, USAF Europe and RAF Lakenheath, just down the road from home. So much for seeing the world.

However it was here she met Brady, a 6’ 4” college footballer who was also a qualified doctor for the USAF.

They say you can have a crush, and mine walked into my house, wearing combats, looking every bit the muscle bound hunk he was.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *rouble 50Man
over a year ago

turriff

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hot...love to hear more please x

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

over a year ago

So standing in my porch was Brady, 6’4” in combats. Uniform pressed neatly, the sleeves rolled up inch prefect, which his muscular arms filled.

His arms both had tattoo sleeves from the wrist up, both showing an artist who was good at their work.

Hair shaved to the side, this guy was perfection.

As he stood there, my fanny shocked me by twitching and springing to life, I felt the sticky feeling as my fanny became wet and started slipping out and onto my inner thigh.

Wearing grey shorts I prayed a damp patch didn’t show.

Hi Mum, this is Brady, my daughter announced, snapping me back to the now.

Good afternoon young man I said. Good afternoon Ma’am, Brady replied, in his quiet New York accent, its a pleasure to meet you. Your fine daughter has told me a lot about you. Brady continued, you look as if you look after yourself judging by how slim you look, do you go to the gym, he asked.

I was transfixed on this guys body from top to toe and his accent. My fanny was screaming at me and I felt soaked, it wanted to be played with and without any help wanted to play with Brady....

Reply privately

By *ocky 1Man
over a year ago

Warrington

Please tell us more

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Reply privately

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

Great start

Reply privately

By *ucksguy2000Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice. Keep going

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mum, mum, Brady asked you a question!

Shit I was so hooked on looking Brady up and down I’d totally zoned out!

Gym? Yes I go four times a week and try and run a couple of times as well.

Brady looked at me, he had deep blue clear eyes, I can see you have some definition in your arms and shoulders, he then took hold of my upper right arm and gently squeezed it, causing me to tense up.

Good foundation there ma’am plenty of scope to build greater muscle mass. If your ok a d Abbi doesn’t I could always be your gym buddy, its always good to workout with someone. I can always get you on the base to use our gyms and other fitness facilities.

A gym workout with Brady was the last thing on my mind at that time. I was struggling to work out what the hell was going on. Fit American serviceman, a fanny that was leaking as if it had sprung a leak and a tingling sensation around my clit..never been aroused by a male like this before, my heart was in overdrive, I could see why my daughter had fallen for him.

As they walked past me, I stared down at Brady’s crotch hoping he hadn’t noticed, but I think he had. As he past his trailing hand ever so gently brushed my shorts and my wet fanny area in a deliberate motion before he followed my daughter upstairs.

I was ready to explode!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *elly61TV/TS
over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

Please carry on

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *avethefish400Man
over a year ago

Chichester

More more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *imoney500Man
over a year ago

cannock

Definitely following this one

Reply privately

over a year ago

I could hear plenty of laughter coming from upstairs and the strange accent of an American in my house, but my little girl was happy and in a strange way so was I.

I was in the kitchen at the sink washing up when a shadow was cast over me. In the reflection of the window I saw Brady, now devoid of his combats.

I turned around quickly, as if I was surprised.

Oh oh sorry ma’am I didn’t mean to startle you, instinctively placing his hands on my waist. The grip was firm and made my pulse race. For a moment we stood motionless, just staring at each others faces, inside I was fucking melting in his arms, but as quick as he grabbed me, he released me with a very apologetic sorry.

Don’t apologize I said, no harm done. It was then I saw what he was wearing.

He stood in a very tight USAF blue tee shirt, his muscled arms now even more prominent, his tattooed arms showing even more detail. Below the waist, well tight running shorts, which exposed both his legs, well more tree trunk like than legs, his right leg tattooed depicting a very detailed World War 2 scene with two colourful P51 Mustangs in aerial combat with German fighters.

I looked down at the detail, but could not help notice the very large bulge in his shorts, my first thought was his cock and balls must be huge.

I then blurted out, that is beautiful Brady. With a wye smile and a cheeky look in his eyes he replied, what my cock ma’am thank you.

I felt myself go red as I stuttered out, I meant your tattoo, not now knowing were to put my face, although my imagination was running away with itself.

I then said, don’t speak to loud, don’t want her ladyship to hear. Brady then informed me that my daughter was asleep. I felt a bit better but still flustered.

How far does it go up, the tattoo that is, both laughing at the double edged comment. All the way ma'am, all the way was the reply, given with a wink.

I said please, no need to call me ma’am. Brady instantly replied, would you object if I called you Jenny. I had no issues.

Before turning away and heading out for a run he took hold of my waist, pulled me closer into him, clearly feeling my raging pulse and heart beat, I can’t wait to get to know more in the coming days, I think we will become great friends..before gently gliding his hand over the front of my shorts and turning to go out for his run.

Reply privately

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ephistoCouple
over a year ago

torrance

Intriguing!

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *litlicker77Man
over a year ago

Dirty old town

Reply privately

By *ukkake coupleCouple
over a year ago

herts

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Mmmmmm carry on please

Reply privately

over a year ago

More please

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is good

Reply privately

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

Reply privately

By *knick45Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was busy preparing tea when I heard Abbi, talking on the phone. I guessed she must have been woken up by the call.

As I heard her walk across the landing, the front door opened and Brady walked in. Man 8 miles and don’t I know it.

His top was soaked with sweat, he had only been out for an hour. This lad was super fit and quick. The tee shirt, being wet, hugged every part of his torso revealing his defined pecs, abs and what looked like a hour glass shape. Even soaking wet with gym/running rig on, this guy was fucking hot and even more horny.

Abbi appeared, Brady gave her a peck on the cheek, and a crafty wink towards me. Whats up babe, he asked in his soft New York accent.

Abbi said that she had been asked to go in tomorrow to cover for another nurse who was flying out to assist in bringing a solider back to Germany. Brady said it was cool, you gotta do what you gotta do. You don’t have to come with me, I’m sure Mum won’t you hanging out with her, would you Mum?

Before I could answer Brady quickly jumped in, yeah Jenny, it’ll be great to get to know you more, adding a wink and perhaps you can tell me of any sordid secrets Abbi has, he added laughing.

Stop it you asking Mum that, you’re loyal aren’t you Mum?

Yes dear, little did she know that me and Brady had already briefly touched and got close.

What time you got to be in I asked. I have to be in at 04:00hrs, so I’ll leave you two sleeping beauties in peace. Ok to take the Chevvy Brady, Abbi asked.

Sure thing, he said with a smile. Right I’m off for a shower and to freshen up. With that they both disappeared up stairs, I couldn’t help but watch him ascend the stairs, following his tight arse up every step. My mind then wandered off to what tomorrow would bring.

Don’t be long guys, tea will be ready soon and you’ll need an early night Abbs. Ok Jenny, we’ll be down as quickly as.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

By *knick45Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Reply privately

over a year ago

We finished our tea. Thanks Jenny, that was amazing, not a bad Chef if you don’t mind me saying.

Thank you young man, my mother taught me well, homemade Lasagne and Garlic Bread, a little favorite of ours, hey Abs, indeed Mum.

Right I’ll get the washing up done then I can relax. As I placed my hand on Brady’s plate, his hand reached down and gently squeezing mine and in a soft tone said, no me and Abbi can clean the pots, you go get in the shower and have a relax, adding a little more pressure to my hand.

Brady’s hand and touch was so soft it sent another little shock wave across my body, ending up at my clit, I shook a little and felt a small discharge trickle out.

Is that ok Abs, I asked. Of course Mum, you did all the cooking.

As I got up, Brady lifted from his sit and followed me into the kitchen. I was just about to move a dish to the sink when he said in a dominant voice, leave it and go get that shower. I paused briefly but then received a very playful slap on my arse, go on off you pop.

I did as directed and off to the shower I went.

As I got undressed, I dropped my shorts to reveal a full plump fanny and very wet thighs.

Feeling a tingle come over me as I took my finger and rubbed my now moist clit. God I felt so horny, I’d only just met Brady, but here I was on day one, naked in my shower having had more tingling sensations in one day that I had in the past few weeks, Brady had me and I wanted to surrender to his every command...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

What a story , so hot

Reply privately

over a year ago

I got undressed and walked across the landing naked into the bathroom, half hoping Brady may just time a walk into the living room or even upstairs, but he was busy in the kitchen with Abs.

I closed the door behind me and switched the shower on, the warm water hitting my nipples which were so sensitive, something I’d not experienced for a while.

My fanny and clit was twitching as I started to wash myself, my hands exploring all parts of my body with a renewed inquisitiveness. Certain areas becoming reawakened and making me catch my breath.

I had my back to the door, glad I did, as I was busy playing with myself and slowly bringing myself to a climax.

A knock on the door was followed by it being opened. I knew by the the knock it was Abs. As she popped her head in I heard Brady on the landing.

Oh wow now that really is an open Mother/Daughter relationship. Both myself and Abs laughed. She turned to Brady and said, its all very clean, nothing perverted or weird but Mum will explain. I’m off to bed Mum, early start tomorrow so I’ll see you tomorrow evening. Ok darling I replied. As she closed the door I heard her say to Brady, go easy with her tomorrow, she loves running but not at your pace. Brady replied, ok my sweet, Air Force Promise.

The door again opened, this time it was Brady. Filling the whole doorframe he said in a typical American taking off an English accent, would mother like a nice cup of British tea. I was stood naked, facing Brady and neither of us batted an eyelid. I’d given him a peek of my naked body.

I laughed, yes please young man, try not to damage the fine bone china. With that he gave me a look up and down and said don’t be long, we have lots to talk about.

He turned, shut the door, said goodnight to Abbi and went downstairs.

Fuck I thought, I feel like a bloody teenager about to have her first shag....

Reply privately

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman
over a year ago

lancashire

"It had been years since my husband passed at a young age and left me to bring up our daughter. Although I’d had the odd date, nothing ever came of it as my whole focus was my little girl.

She achieved great things and wanted to be a nurse and also join the Royal Air Force.

School success followed and off to Uni she went, qualifying as a nurse. As soon as she qualified, her application went in to join up.

Success and the second proudest moment followed. See her pass out was to say the least the proudest day of my life.

After a couple of years in the service she was offered the chance to take an exchange with the USAF. This was another great opportunity to see the world. Her first posting, USAF Europe and RAF Lakenheath, just down the road from home. So much for seeing the world.

However it was here she met Brady, a 6’ 4” college footballer who was also a qualified doctor for the USAF.

They say you can have a crush, and mine walked into my house, wearing combats, looking every bit the muscle bound hunk he was."

Mmmmmm it's them combats OP...they well turn me on and get me soaking wet whether it's a tradesman or a army guy or the Police...they really do it for me

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

Poringland

Reply privately

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

Reply privately

over a year ago

I finished showering, dried myself off and got dressed in my grey Nike training shorts.

As I did, I could hear Brady clattering around the kitchen, he had in fact found the fine bone china. I did laugh to myself.

I trooped off downstairs and was greeted with Brady at the bottom ushering me into the living room. Sit down and get comfy, I’ll be in in a minute.

Sure enough Brady walked in with teapot, milk and two cups on a tray. Your pot of tea ma’am as requested. His English accent did make me laugh.

He then poured the tea and offered me my cup. I thought this should be interesting, I couldn’t think of an American making a decent cup of tea. Oh how wrong was I. This guy, this American Air Force Doctor just couldn’t do anything wrong.

As he sat down alongside me, he turned slightly, bringing his left leg up and placing it under his arse. As he did, the helmet of his cock ever so slighty popped out the left side, he wasn’t fazed but this and did nothing to adjust himself.

We sipped our tea, finishing it off and placing the cups back on the tray. At this point he said, come on then Jenny, you and Abbi have me intrigued, seeing you naked, whats the crack.

At this point he had started to gently rub my leg.

Oh you don’t have to worry about that, its nothing pervie or Pedophilic,its something I decided on after her father died. I didn’t want her to be prudish so I began walking around naked in the house in front of her. She saw this as normal and acceptable behaviour, so we both ended up walking around the house naked. I wanted her to be comfortable in her skin. From there we started to visit naturist resorts and beaches as mother and daughter and stayed in naturist camps on holidays.

I was glad I took this approach as we are both comfortable with each other being naked, although we don’t do it if we have company.

At this point I realised that Brady had slipped his hand up the leg of my shorts and was playing with my fanny. He wasn’t doing anything other than running his fingers across it and ever so lightly touching my now exposed clit.

He was so gentle. My fanny and clit felt alive and becoming sensitive to every touch. I let out a suppressed and light moan as I noticed his cock had now fully exposed itself, I got the first glimpse of his cock that by my guess was 8inch maybe 9inch long.

I looked at him, half expecting him to pull away but he just smiled, took hold of my right hand and placed it on his cock and ever so slowly started rubbing it, using my hand.

At the point I had to catch my breath, he laughed and just kept using his hands, both on my fanny and his cock, I could feel his pre cum on both of us.

As he carried on he said that explains a lot about Abs and how we meet...

Jenny you really do have a nice pussy, so smooth and tender, it should be used more than it is, he said adding a wink at the end...

Reply privately

By *ukkake coupleCouple
over a year ago

herts

Reply privately

By *orny.hot.guyMan
over a year ago

Costa del Midlothian

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was intrigued as to how Abbi and Brady met. I guessed they’d met at the base hospital but his comment he made when talking naturism had me.

So Brady, trying to keep him occupied, how did you two meet. Well Jen, I’ll tell you tomorrow when we get back from our run.

He began to rub my inner thigh, causing me to let out an uncontrolled groan. Hush now missy, don’t want to wake sleeping beauty.

His hands were so soft, he smoothed out my upper legs stopping short of my fanny which he had removed his hand from.

You are so tense Jen, your thighs are rock hard, tomorrow a gentle run, a soak in the bath then I’ll give you a medical school massage.

Right, bed for me I think, Brady declared, and with that he stood up, collected the cups and wandered into the kitchen. I followed him and started to run the water and wash the cups up, but in an instant Brady was behind me, and from around my waist took hold of my hands.

Getting in close, I felt his cock up against my arse, he said quietly into my ear, leave it we can do the dishes in the morning, now bed!

I lost all my senses at this point and said, with you! Jenny, Brady replied, Abbi wouldn’t see the funny side of that now would she. That snapped me back into the moment, no you’re right.

Brady turned me around and led me out of the kitchen, lights off and up to bed we went. He went past my room, and as he got closer to Abbi’s room he took off his tee shirt.

What he exposed was a toned muscular back, this man was the real deal. Having not sex for for a while, I wanted him in my bed....

Good night Jenny, sleep well. I was still watching his silhouette as he removed his shorts and now totally naked on my landing.

He turned, only making out his outline and wished me a pleasant sleep, before disappearing into Abbi’s bedroom. Night I sighed, as I entered mine, leaving the door wide open, on the off chance...Good night guys I whispered.....

Reply privately

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

over a year ago

It must have been around 03:00, I was half asleep, when I heard the engine of Brady’s Chevvy start up, I heard Abbi and Brady say goodbye and the car drive off down the road.

The door was shut and locked. I could faintly hear Brady walk up the stairs but I didn’t even stir, just settled back down.

I then felt the quilt on the other side lift up and the pressure of another person climb into bed beside me, Brady had got into bed with me.

I had my back to him and he moved in closer, sssssh he whispered, just lay still. In the dark his accent was so soothing, yet alluring. He placed his right arm across my body, placing his hand close to my face.

He then put his right leg over mine, we were fully spooning.

He started to rub my leg with his, and slowly grinding his cock up against my upper legs and arse cheeks.

At this point he nuzzled his face into my neck and started to kiss my neck and shoulder. I went to turn and face him, but he was strong and placed pressure on me to stay still.

The kissing moved to a gentle biting and sucking of my lower neck and shoulder. All the while I could feel his cock getter harder and probing my upper legs and arse. He the moved his leg to place his foot between both legs, I was locked in.

Every now and then his probing cock would find my arse and he’d gently push against it, enough for me to know he’d entered me but not enough to be fully and balls deep in me. I was floating at being in the tattooed arms of this strong good looking fit he-man. His leg held me in place. Even if I wanted to, I couldn’t release from his grip.

Brady continued to bite and suck on my neck, I was worried it would leave a mark, he sensed my concern and quietly said, don’t worry it’s lower enough for only you to see.

His right hand started then caressed my face as the rest of his body continued to play with mine, his left arm slipping under my shoulders, he pulled me in even closer than I already was.

As he pulled me in closer, I felt his hips move forward, his cock was now fully in my arse and balls deep. He didn’t thrust or move, he just let his cock rest and let my arse muscles do the work.

In all my life, I’d never done anal, and it felt so good. With his other free hand, he rubbed and played with my fanny and clit, inserting one, then two fingers and rolling them around, while his left hand gripped tightly onto my left breast and squeezing my nipple hard.

I was totally in the arms and legs what I would only describe as a safe and warm place....If this was heaven, I thought then I’d died and in a very happy place....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *0 Shades of RedCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

Poringland

Reply privately

By *marcusMan
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *eachlife49Man
over a year ago

ocean

Can't wait for more of this great story

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Really looking forward to hearing more

Reply privately

By *onny135Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Nice story!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I woke with the sun beaming in and warming my lower body. The warmth around my crotch and upper thigh was inducing and arousing.

I was in the same position as I was when Brady had incased me in his grip but the that grip and safety blanket was missing.

I laid there for a moment hoping he had just released his grip and turned, listening out for his breathing or slight movement. I slowly turned over to face him, not wanting to disturb him. As I completed my turn my heart sank, Brady wasn’t there and his side appeared to have been slept in.

Fuck it I thought, had the early hours been just a wild imaginary dream?

I laid there looking up at the ceiling, slowly rubbing my hands over my body, stomach, breasts, stopping briefly to play and tweak my nipples, fanny and thighs.

I rubbed in circular motions my clit, making the area moist, but stopped short of bring myself to full arousal.

I felt a right idiot that I had even dreamt Brady would climb into bed with a 50 something old woman who was I kidding. I said to myself, you stupid old woman get a grip, Brady is seeing your daughter and has no real interest in you!

I just lay on the bed letting my hands wander...even rubbed around my arse, but nothing.

All of a sudden my hands stopped rubbing.......

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lovely story. Please continue

Reply privately

By *rikey25Man
over a year ago

mids

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

Poringland

Reply privately

over a year ago

Brilliant

Reply privately

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple
over a year ago

york thorganby

Very erotic xxx

Reply privately

By *ack-danielsCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

loving this, great writing skills

Reply privately

over a year ago

My left hand had stopped just below my neck and right shoulder, I felt a slight indentation, I looked and I could see a redden area, with slight teeth marks, this was where Brady had been biting into me.

My body and fanny sprung to life, Brady had climbed into bed with me and in some way seduced me, it hadn’t been a dream.

I lay for a while, thinking of the very brief encounter, and wondering how he had released his grip without waking me, my only wish was that I hadn’t fallen asleep.

Time was getting on, I got up, now with very moist fanny and walked naked to the bathroom for a shower.

As I got to Abbi’s room I noticed the door wide open. I got to the door, looked in half expecting Brady to be awake. Instead I noticed he was asleep.

The white thin, sheet like quilt, was down to his waist, his right leg out and laying flat, bent at the knee. His right arm was up over his head which was turned to his left facing the window.

It was now that I caught the first proper sight of this delightful young mans upper body, uncovered and in it full glory. His torso and abs were ripped, solid and well formed. His arms looked even more massive and his tattoos looked complete now I didn’t have clothing breaking the artwork up. For the first time I noticed the art work on his chest and a nipple bar in his right nipple, this was one hot Doctor.

I looked down along his body and his exposed leg was massive, so solid and well defined. All I wanted to do was jump on him but with my earlier encounters, what would happen between us would be on his terms, but at least I’d got to see his top half and we were running later, so who knows what would happen I thought.

I took one last glimpse at Brady from the bathroom door, my hand rubbing my fanny and clit before slightly closing the door and getting into the shower....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

over a year ago

Shower on and my daily ritual, brush teeth, mouth wash, hair and then face and body.

Having brushed my teeth I commenced the washing of my hair. Adding a small amount of shampoo into hands and rubbing it into a rich lather.

I was standing, as I normally do, facing the shower when I heard the bathroom click open. I turned to see if anyone was there.

As is the design, when the door is open you can, from the shower, looking into Abbi’s room if her door is open to. Again nothing pervie, just how the bathroom was designed.

The door was open wide enough to reveal that Brady was no longer in bed. I guessed he had gone down stairs to use the toilet and the opening of the doors had caused a rush of air that had forced the bathroom door open.

I turned back to face the shower to rinse my hair off and didn’t give the open door a second thought.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Standing there letting the water hit my head and both hands rinsing the soap off I felt the right arm of Brady go around my waist and his his left arm over my left shoulder and across my breast, grabbing hold of my right one. I felt him push into me, his cock pushed tight against my arse.

I shuddering in pleasure as his grip tightened around me and he again bit and sucked on the same area he had in the early hours in bed.

I’ve stood and watched you showering, he said. I couldn’t resist joining you, as his left hand started to play with my right nipple and his right hand slowly caressing, stroking and fingering my fanny and clit.

I can see where Abbi gets her figure, from behind you are one fucking hot sexy fucker. I’m going to have you, I want you and there is nothing you can or will do to stop it.

Brady had changed from a mild mannered sex god working as a Doctor, to a sinister controlling master. His grip around me grew tighter, and his bite harder, I was at his mercy.

What if I don’t want you to Brady, what will you do, I said. Brady replied, Jenny the fact of the matter is, you do want it or you would have said something by now. You are a fit broad, sexy as fuck and a female tease, I know you want me and you will have me.

By now my fanny was dripping wet and as the water hit my clit, it sent ripple after ripple of pent up energy across my body.

I felt him insert two of his fingers into my fanny and start finger fucking me.

He moved away from my shoulder and began to kiss the back of my right arm, I knew what was coming next.

Everything Brady was doing sent my body into an orgasmic tremble, made more sensual with the water hitting my body.

Brady then released his arms from around me and taking both my arms, extended them, placing them above my head and up against the tiled wall of the shower.

Leaving my arms in place, both Bradys hands explored my back down to my arse where they both stopped on either cheek. His hands squeezing and pulling with his nails digging into the flesh.

All of a sudden I felt my arse cheeks being moved apart, not gently, but with some force. The pain was unbearable, I let out a loud groan to which Brady told me shut the fuck up, take it like the whore that I was.

I bit my bottom lip, I wanted him , I wanted him so badly I would take what ever pain it was to have him fully and deeply in me.

His hands kept pulling my arse cheeks apart and releasing, pulling apart and releasing. He then stood motionless with my arse cheeks open and both his thumbs pushed in my hole....

I then felt the tip of his cock at my arse...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

Poringland

Reply privately

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Very good looking forward to hearing more

Reply privately

By *orny.hot.guyMan
over a year ago

Costa del Midlothian

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hope he puts it in

Reply privately

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

over a year ago

It then felt as if his body had lowered.

Brady had dropped to his knees. I didn’t have to wait long to find out what was coming next. With his thumbs still pull my hole open, I felt his tongue start to probe it. First gentle licks around the outside, then like a dog licking, he began to lick my arse up and down, probing and entering my arse.

As with most things over the past 12 hours, I was experiencing so many new things, and this was no different.

With every lick going over, in or around my hole I felt a fizzing sensation shoot across my body. My body was just getting use to this and relaxed when I felt my hole being pulled just a tiny bit wider.

As my hole expanded a little more, I felt Bradys tongue enter my arse even deeper, my legs nearly buckled and very briefly my arms dropped.

A rush I had never felt before ran across my arse to my fanny and I started oozing juices. Brady’s tongue pushed and slid into my arse, dancing with the muscles and teasing the nerve endings.

I then felt one hand move away, I noticed it appear at the temperature dial, Brady turned it down, which slowly brought the water heat down to cold.

The reduction in temperature caused me to loose my breath, similar to that when you jump in s pool on a hot day.

Brady then with his free hand found my pulsating fanny and clit, taking hold of my clit in a pincher movement and pulling it down and forcing back towards the shower and between my legs.

His tongue still playing with my arse, his fingers tugging at my clit, my moans of both pleasure and pain, but for the first time I heard him groan in pleasure.

My juices from my arse had been released and Brady had tasted them, with his spit and my juices, I was being lubricated. I knew it now was only a matter of time...

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Reply privately

By *ayWaddMan
over a year ago

Barnsley

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

over a year ago

Excellent story

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

Poringland

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Brady stood up and pushed the shower off, as I waited I felt him push hard into my arse what I thought was two fingers, twisting and probing.

He pulled his fingers out and wrapped his thick muscular arms around me, squeezing me so tight I could hardly breath.

Little did I know then that struggling to breath was going to be something I’d experience again.

Brady, without any effort, lifted me up off the shower and carried me into my bedroom, not a word passed from his lips.

As we entered the room I noticed leather cuffs, ankle restraints and a leather blindfold. Two things hit me first, the time, just after 9am and the fact the window was wide open.

I attempted to turn to him but his grip and solid hands on my head stopped me. I said to him, the window, its open, the neighbours will hear.

This was the first time I was to sample his brutal, dominant force. A solid slap to the head was followed by, I tell you to speak? I didn’t answer, worried I’d got another slap, well he said....no I replied, somewhat shocked at the level of force being used.

The strange thing, I thought, I was scared but yet I was over come with excitement, anticipation and fear, all at once.

All three feelings causing my body to race and my fanny and now my arse to tingle to a level I’ve never had before. My whole body was electric with excitement.

Brady then said, best you stay quiet then, the window stays open!

Brady then forced my arms behind my back, applied the leather cuffs then smacked my arse cheek so hard, it brought a tear to my eyes.

Mindful of the window being open, I bit down into the quilt.

Good, he said, just how I like my raw meat. He then without warning sunk his teeth into my right arse cheek. This has two effects on me, one I further bit into my quilt and secondly my arse muscle contorted and went rock hard...my fanny without control shot a jet of fluid onto the bed as a result.

Good, a fucking good response Brady said, you have now been branded my bitch, I own you and every sexual desire you want, whoever with, has to be agreed to by me, do you understand.

The pain, euphoria and feeling of vulnerability was running through my body, caused me not to reply, slap again, this time hard, the world turning slightly hazy, answer me you slut!

Fuck me, I thought, where did the nice Doctor go. This was a crazed animal...well he muttered in my ear..yes sir I fully understand.

Good, now place the blindfold on...do as you are told and you will find pleasure in the pain.

I duly placed the blindfold on, but Brady wanted it on tighter, it felt like it was going to push my eyes out, but I had given in to this raging fit as fuck god who was either going to fuck me or make love to me...I didn’t know what.

Brady then pushed me onto my shoulders with my arse up in the air, mmmmmm I heard, nice offering to your master. With that I heard another male voice, then it went silent.

Fuck, the wait was unbearable. I wanted to be fucked hard and fucked now but I was being played with, out of control and vulnerable, I had never in my life felt such anticipated excitement in al my life...

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Urhmm love it

Reply privately

By *eachlife49Man
over a year ago

ocean

Getting me harder every time I read the next installment

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Wow love this

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Reply privately

over a year ago

Getting better

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Reply privately

over a year ago

Brady pulled me my onto my knees, shoulders flat on the bed, my head turned to the left, I couldn’t make out any light, the blindfold creating the perfect seal..

His hands took a tight and firm grip on my hips, I was so tense yet excited, my heart and pulse racing.

There was no hands pulling my hole open, this entering and opening was going to be made by Brady’s cock, and his cock alone!

I felt Brady first dry hump me, letting his cock ride up my crack and onto my back, my fanny and clit were now soaking wet and I felt fluid seep from my arse.

My fanny and clit were pulsating and throbbing, my arse twitching.

I felt Bradys precum pumping over my lower back, then just as I was preparing my arse to be entered I felt a warm tongue lick my clit and then it happened.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Let's have more please

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Reply privately

over a year ago

The large bell end of Brady’s cock entered my arse, and unlike in the early hours, he didn’t stop at the “no entry” gates. I felt my arse muscles at first try and resist, but the force of such a large girthy cock making its way in was to much and I felt a pop inside as his helmet paved the way for his fully erect cock to be in my retum.

I let out a cry, momentarily forgetting the window was open. The intense feeling of something so large and wide in my virgin arse was indescribable. My hole was still contracting against his cock as he started to pull his cock out to just before my opening.

He again slid his cock in, the feeling not much better but my body feeling all electric. He again withdrew and again slid back into my rectum.

On every occassion his helmet was directed to a different part of the inner wall of my rectum, I wasn’t being just fucked from the hips, I was in fact being shafted, his entire length fucking me, and him changing the angle slightly ever time.

They was no rush, no frantic fucking, the pace was steady and consistent. He carried on fucking me, moving to another part of the wall when suddenly hit my G spot....fuck me I cried out followed by a moaning for someone about to cum, in fact at that point I did, I let out the loudest “I’m cumming” cry in my life before squirting my onto the bed and the face of who ever was licking my clit.

I thought it was the bed. Brady now having found the target played with me, causing me to have the sensation of cumming time and again, although I thought I’d be shooting steam. My whole body shook and trembled, I was shaking and wriggling about while being gripped in vice like hands.

Brady, then with his cock deep in me, balls up against my arse, hooked his arms under my armpits and locked his hands behind my head. He then lifted me up off the bed, pivoting me on his cock and was standing there thrusting his cock and hips into my arse...briefly I felt the contact of my body with the bedroom window, fuck I thought I’m being fucked for the neighbours to see.

I then felt the fingers of this other person enter my fanny, slowly at first then quicker, each finger opening up my fanny.

Bro open her pussy up wide...Brady commanded. Fuck me I was being well and truly fucked and fucked hard.

This feeling of vulnerability and shame only heighted my own arousal, and this time I came again, over the window while all the time struggling and trying to kick back.

It was then I heard the second voice, a deep South American, possibly Texan say...alright you Brit, you ride that American cock, you ride it good...

My god with the two of them I was powerless...

Brady moved me away from the window, dropped me back on the bed and onto a naked body. I felt a hard solid cock on my belly while Brady carried on fucking me...I turned my face to the side, but he moved it back and pushed my face into the chest of the other guy.

With one thrust up arse and slight lift this other guys cock was at the door of a very wet fanny.

Brady, the other guy said, this bitches cunt is getting ruined...and with that he thrust his cock in my fanny in time with Brady thrusting deep in my arse...

I screamed loudly only for a hand to cover my mouth..

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Reply privately

By *ingaling328Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

Loving the switch from her mum dying to her dad and changing it up a bit

Reply privately

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

By *luttyguy132Man
over a year ago

Uddingston

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Wow

Reply privately

By *ockforplay66Man
over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

Wow !!!!

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *orny.hot.guyMan
over a year ago

Costa del Midlothian

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

With my face now firmly pushed into the body of the other guy, I was struggling to breath, this must have been Bradys plan.

Every now and again he’d pull my hair back to allow me to breath, all the while the pair of them still fucking me..

He pushed my head back into the this guys chest again, and held there, I felt felt dizzy and light headed, again timing it right he pulled my head back.

This time I felt a hand over my mouth, it wasn’t Brady’s but this stranger, I then felt a watery liquid being rubbed into my mouth, tasted your own cunt juice before bitch? Came the question, I groaned in pleasure before having my head pushed back into his chest...

Brady still fucking me with his full length going in and out....how long can they keep going I thought to myself as again I felt as if I was about to pass out...

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

Poringland

Reply privately

By *oss25Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Reply privately

over a year ago

Brady began to quicken his thrusting, did the other guy. I was being properly fucked by two guys who knew what they were doing, and no doubt had tagged fucked before.

He was using his entire cock to tease and play with my rectum and arse opening. His friend was sliding deep in my fanny.

Their breathing became more intense, Brady, relaxing his hold on my head one more time, allowed me to breath.

With his right hand he pulled my hair back, lifting my head, his left hand now firmly at the base of my back, pushing down causing my body to be forced down on his thrusting cock and that of his friends still slipping in my fanny juice.

For the first time since they both started to fuck me, I felt their cocks throb and pulsate not only around my arse opening but inside my rectum, inside my fanny and clit.

Fuck I thought, Brady’s cock is really that big, but his friends felt it just kept getting bigger and bigger. I had two monster cocks in both my holes.

Brady began to groan, this was a cue for his to join him. Both men moaning in pleasure, mmmmm oh yes sweet Jesus, Brady’s body begun to heave and his thrusts became more and pronounced and rough, then he let out an almighty cry, have this you fucker, you’ve asked for it.

With that I felt an ocean of spunk shoot into rectum, I could imagine it filling the void. Brady kept pumping and thrusting his cock hard, not slowing down, I then felt his cum leaking out my arse, down along my leg and onto the bed and his mates legs.

This seemed to trigger his friend who thrusted hard and fast upwards while Brady held me firm. The harder he fucked me the deeper it felt he had gone in. Then with a loud long moan he too came in me, but there was not letting up. He pumped his cum well into fanny, until he stopped, rested until I could feel his cum trickle out.

Brady’s breathing was racing hard, I felt what must have been his sweat drip onto my back, I too could feel my sweat but he carried on fucking, they were making sure I got ever last drop of thier cum before pulling out.

Brady slowly came to a stop and left his cock in me for about a minute or so, I could still feel it throbbing and pulstating, causing my arse muscles to contract also.

Brady lifted me off his friend.

Then I felt him undo the wrist restraints and loosen the blindfold, fuck I thought I’m free.

He released his grip and withdrew his cock, wiping it on my back and I feel onto the bed exhausted. As I started to collect my thoughts and breath, Brady slapped my arse so hard it took my breath away, similar to when your parents would smack you.

Brady followed this up with, get your running kit on, 2 minutes downstairs. With that he left me...no mention of the other guy or any word. I was exhausted but felt compelled to comply with his instructions...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bloody hell what's he trying to do kill her

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

now that’s a beasting

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

over a year ago

As I picked myself up off the bed, I noticed the time was 10:45, shit had Brady really fucked me for nearly two hours, I guessed my mind was being played with and the clock had been changed. I then noticed all my running gear laid out at the top.I wasn’t sure the skimpy shorts would be a good choice, but went with it.

Come on Jenny, 1 minute, Brady bellowed from downstairs. Shit I thought...as I started to rush I felt something trickle down my leg, fuck I thought, Brady’s cum is beginning to seep out my arse.

I then felt a warm trickle come out of my fanny, or cunt as I now had it referred to...I was leaking front and back!

Do I have time to clean myself up, I shouted down to Brady....the response was swift and authoritative, NO!

Fuck it I thought I’ll get dressed then go to the bathroom, well that was the plan but Brady appeared in the doorway, come on Jenny lets get this done.

As I slipped the shorts and running top fully on I felt Bradys cum seep more, this time into the inner lining of the shorts. I swear some even ran down my leg, joining the cum from my fanny.

I quickly sat on the bed to put my socks and trainers on and instantly felt very damp and wet. I couldn’t resist but put my fingers into my shorts and rub my moist hole.

Going for some protein before the run are we Jen? Brady said with a smile, well lick your fingers and we’ll get going.

He stood there looking at me, I had no choice but to lick my fingers....well? Brady said, nice I replied, very sweet I said. Brady then said, I meant are you ready.......?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice

Reply privately

By *rouble 50Man
over a year ago

turriff

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

horny !!!!

Reply privately

By *issitCouple
over a year ago

Banbury

Great story

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

Poringland

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Loving this

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

Reply privately

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Looking forward to hearing more about the run

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow this is fantastic.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do have we have to do this? I asked. Yes Brady replied, it will be good for you. Christ I thought I’m well and truly fucked already.

Bit of a warm up first, get those legs muscles going. Brady then started a gentle warm up, outside on the drive. I use to be the college football team PT Jen so we’ll warm those areas up to avoid injury.

First exercise, gentle squats, don’t go down too far, get those quads and thighs warm. As I lowered for my first squat, it opened my arse and I felt a slight dribble seep out.

Fuck it I thought, his cum is still swimming about, how much of his stuff did he pump into me? Not to low Jen don’t want any accidents, he said with a wink.

Too late I thought....

The more squats I performed, the lower I went, I could feel my legs warm, but more worringly, could feel a pronounced wetness in my arse area and at the top of my legs....

I then felt a dribble of wetness from my fanny...oh fuck I thought!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Right we’re ready Brady said,

More than I was earlier, I said with a cheeky smile. Don’t know what you me Brady replied, with a dead serious expression. Well thats killed that convo I thought to myself!

We set our watches and started Right we ready Brady said, more than I was earlier I said with a cheeky smile. Don’t know what you me Brady replied, with a dead serious expression. Well thats killed that convo I thought to myself!

We set our watches and started off at a very steady warm up pace, but as we got past the 1 mile mark I felt the pace slightly quicken.

We headed out of town, a route I’ve used in the past, guessed he’d researched my routes. We continued out past a neighbouring village and out into the countryside.

I was holding this nice steady pace but at mile 2 the pace was taken up a notch again, I kept going as not to lag behind.

We then turned off the road and down a trail track which I know is about 2 mile long, ok I thought lets settle into this long run and enjoy it. I must admit, running just behind Brady did give me a cracking view of his toned solid arse.

At a certain point on the trail you can run off into the trees, to add a bit of terrain and obstacle avoidance to the run, it helps with balance etc. When I’ve used it I’ve never met anyone, so the likelihood Brady was aware of it never crossed my.

Still fixated on his toned arse and now his arms, I hadn’t seen we’d taken the other route and were now running in the trees and dench undergrowth...

Reply privately

over a year ago

We must have run a good mile into the trees when Brady stopped. Whats wrong I asked, nothing came the reply.

Brady then removed a sachet from his zipped pocket, a energy gel I thought, but he surely doesn’t need an energy gel.

He turned and said, here take this, handing me the gel. Oh thats ok Brady, I’m fine I don’t need the gel.

Fuck me, he said, it isn’t a gel, just take it and shut the fuck up. What the hell was I witnessing, who was this Jekyll and Hyde character, charming but evil at the same time. This coming from a Dr had me worried.

Brady I don’t know what it is. Trust me Jenny its a muscle relaxer for throats, take it and then strip off.

Fucking hell I thought, in under 24 hours he has groped me, climbed into bed with me, played with me in the shower, fucked me and he is feeding me drugs and demanding I stripe naked outdoors.

This was all so very concerning, confusing yet I felt so horny and aroused by this man mountains demands, I just couldn’t refuse him.

I took my clothes off and stood naked in front of him, fanny tingling and my nipples standing up like scud missiles.

He handed me the relaxer gel and I took it as directed. This was the first time I had been face to face with Brady when I guess a sexual encounter was going to take place. Please, I thought, get full naked as well.

As I stood there, naked for all to see Brady asked if I felt ok....oh good he is concerned. Yes I’m fine thanks, just a bit dry. Good its working he said with a smile and a wink. I was so aroused, I tweaked my nipples and fuck, I sent what I can only describe as electricity across my body, causing my legs to shake.

This caused Brady to laugh, you’re ready he said as he moved forward, still fully clothed.

Come here Jen, lets have a kiss....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

scary yet intriguing !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Brady moved in for I thought was a kiss but I was mistaken. His idea of a kiss was to aim straight for my shoulder and lower neck, again he bit hard and sucked on the area.

I felt his hands move to my arse, a finger from each hand probing my hole. Mmmm good you’re still very wet and moist. His New York accent even more alluring out in the open.

I felt the two fingers enter and hook the anus muscle and pull it wide. Even better, still got some flexibility in your anal pussy Jen.

This was the most he’d spoken to me during our encounters, and the first time he referred to my arse as pussy.

Place both your hands on your head and leave them there, do not remove them until I tell you to.

Brady stepped back and dropped his shorts, this was the first time I had seen his fully erect cock in all its glory, it was so rock hard it was pointing up as opposed to being straight. This was no small cock, fully erect I’d say 9-10inches and this had been in my arse, no more than an hour or so.

As I looked at his cock I couldn’t help but say, your cock is so beautiful and veiny. Shut the fuck up came his reply.

Now you do as I tell you, do you you understand? I then noticed his leg tattoo went right into the groin and socket of the leg and hip joint.

Brady then told me to bend over at my hips, not to kneel and under no circumstances suck or touch his cock. I felt my cock was so hard, that there wasn’t enough skin to allow for more growth. I wanted to finger myself but I knew I had to do as I was told.

Brady took hold of my shoulders and forced me down towards his cock, me bending at the hips. I opened my mouth in anticipation, one hand left my shoulder and reposition on the back of my head.

The tip of his cock was gushing pre cum, I wanted to lick it but before I could Brady’s cock was in my mouth and slowly making it way, like a snake into and down my throat...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Brady began to slowly thrust his cock in my mouth and throat, breath through your nose and relax he said, feeling the tension in my shoulders. Thats it just relax and enjoy.

Brady was getting into his rhythm sliding his cock down me. I can see now why he gave me the gel. I began to relax and started to enjoy the movement and the sensation of his cock down my throat.

Occasionally I looked up to see him giving me a reassuring smile and cheeky wink.

Time seemed to stand still with Brady, every thrust taking me to sexual heaven. I knew I was being used, his piece of meat, but I didn’t care. I know he was my daughters boyfriend but I was loving the sexual attention.

Brady continued to gyrate his hips, his cock rubbing the back of my mouth and throat. Keep going he said as he moved his hands to my arse pulling my cheeks and anus open.

The fresh air hitting this already sensitive spot, causing me to shudder and squirt a small amount of fanny cum.

Easy Jen, Brady said.

I was still taking Brady down my throat when.....

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

when - hmmm !

Reply privately

By *ukkake coupleCouple
over a year ago

herts

Reply privately

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

Reply privately

By *issitCouple
over a year ago

Banbury

Ooh what’s next….

Reply privately

By *ack for more2020Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

Reply privately

over a year ago

What next

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Brilliant

Reply privately

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

When?

Reply privately

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Awesome.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bang....a hard solid cock popped my anus muscle and straight into my rectum, no playing or teasing, just straight in as rough as you like.

This action literally took my breath away and my legs nearly gave way. The unknown cock was now pounding away at my arse, the motion thrusting me and my mouth onto Brady’s cock. Brady just stood up and exhaled....mmmmmmm fucking nice, keep the rhythm going bro....

Who the hell was this “bro” I thought, why have I now became part of a spit roast...what the fuck was going on?

I continued being pounded, each thrust finding the spots of horny delight and arousal. Although I was not aware of what had been planned, I was enjoying it.

My arse muscles then started to tighten and grip the mysterious cock, causing me to feel every throb and pluse this cock had to give.

My body was having wave after wave of organisms, my clit was twitching and dripping fanny cum and my throat so numb I could only feel Brady cock to a point...

Brady moved his hands and placed them on my head, he now had begun to thrust in time with my “arse” bandit...it felt amazing, so amazing I could have just floated while I pivoted on both these cocks...I was being proper spit roasted and didn’t I love it....

Then my arse abuser lent forward and took hold of both my nipples and pinched them as tight as he could...the pain was unbelievable but I no longer cared...I was being fucked and by fucked I mean a proper hard, no respect fucking!

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

its time she was taken to a hot girl as well !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

The pounding continued at both ends, like a rehearsed dance routine, both thrusting in the same time, I was loving the feeling of two cocks, one I knew and one mysterious, fucking both my holes.

The gel was beginning to ware off but I was so relaxed and enjoying the the feeling of Bradys cock in my throat.

The pounding then changed from both fucking me at the same time to a push/pull motion. One fucked me in as the other was pulling out. These two had this down to a fine art, clearly some other ‘victim’ had been subjected to this abuse and humiliation.

My arse fucker then started to speed up and groan loudly....mmmmmmm bro bro...arghhhhhhhh silence but he kept fucking me hard and deep. I then felt his cum trickle down my legs, the squelch sounding wet as he carried on fucking me and forcing me back onto Brady’s cock.

My arse fucker said something in Spanish, Brady laughed and then pulled his cock out of my mouth, his cock being replaced by my mystery arse fucker...Brady took over at the arse end while mystery man, Olive skinned and well built slid his cock in my mouth.

Brady began to fuck me hard and fast while the mystery man commanded me to clean his cock dry.

This was a new voice, not the same one who’d visited my house in the morning.

As I was beginning to enjoy this new cock in my mouth, it was pulled out, Brady’s rapid increase in speed indicating he was about to cum....

Then all off a sudden Brady shouted out, I cumming oh god Jesus fucking christ, yes yes yes....

I felt even more cum gush out my arse, I was soaking wet, my arse felt bruised and wrecked, yet I wanted more. Brady continued for a while longer before pulling out and as with his friend, returning to my mouth to have his cock cleaned up.

He then withdrew, went behind and gave me the biggest slap on the arse I’ve ever had. Come on Jen get dressed, we need to finish this run off...

I stood up, expecting the other male to be there as well but he had gone off into the woods....it was just me and Brady.

As I lifted my leg into my shorts, I felt cum run down my leg. I couldn’t help but rub my finger up my leg, collect the cum and feed it into my mouth, in full view of Brady.

Two loads mixed into one Jen, Brady said. You are a dirty whore...we really are going to get on, he said as we set off to complete our run.....

I so wanted Brady to fuck me proper and fill my fanny but I guess I would have to wait.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You ready then Jen.....Brady said. Sort of I said, just feeling exhausted now and I’m dripping, I added with a smile and a cheeky wink.

Just clench your arse together. Thats easier said than done I said.

We set off and a gentle pace and headed off towards home.

We got back in good time, covering a nice 7 miles and no further leakage found its way out of my arse.

Right strip off Brady said to me while I run you a bath. Have a good soak and I’ll massage your over worked body, you deserve it, you’ve done really well today.

Christ I thought as I made my way upstairs, he is happy with me and now I’m getting a massage. As I passed the bedroom I noticed the time, bloody hell nearly 1pm, they say time flys when you’re having fun.

Brady came out the bathroom, bath’s run Jen, hop in and soak. As I passed him he slapped my arse, adding you deserve this, with a wink.

I left the door open, on the off chance he’d come back. As I sunk into the water I heard him speaking to Abbi.

All of a sudden guilt ran over me like a steam train, I felt so bad I had allowed her man to fuck and play with me. I prayed she’d never find out, it would destroy our relationship.

As I lay in the bath I heard Brady tell her that he had worked me hard and that as parents go, I was 1 in a million and she should be proud of me. Cheers Brady, I thought, pile on more guilt.

Brady then moved off towards the rear of the house, all I could hear was his muffled chat before he returned and ended the call.

See you later, love you and drive carefully, you mean a lot to me Abbs.

With that I heard Brady start to walk up the stairs.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Brady popped his head around the door of the bathroom. How’ya doing Jen? he asked, yeah I’m good thanks, just a bit worn out.

Princess you’ve been brilliant today, really pleased, he said with a smile and a wink.

Brady come in and sit down for five minutes I said...ok but only five minutes, you need to jump out so I can shower and give you that massage before Abbi gets back.

I said, how did you Abbi meet? We can save this for the massage table Brady replied, I promise to tell you.

But we’ve been seeing each other for nearly 4 months, I’m really taken with her, she is one hell of a young, feisty woman you’ve raised, be proud.

I replied, I am but tinged now with guilt with what we’ve done today. Brady stood up, don’t be he said, you’ve been amazing, you have nothing to be guilty for. With that he kissed me on the head and left the bathroom.

Just by him talking so calmly to me and kissing me on the head, sent a wave of electricity running through my body, a feeling I hadn’t since first dating Abbi’s father and my late husband...

I pulled myself out of the bath, feeling really clean and dried myself off before walking naked into my bedroom. Brady was in Abbis room on his phone, looked up and gave me a smile before I continued down the hall.

I got into the bedroom and my phone vibrant indicating a text message, it was from Abbi, god another wave of guilt washed over me. I can’t keep feeling like this.

I opened up the message - Hi Mum, hope you’ve had a good day, Brady said you’ve impressed him - he wants to give you a massage, highly recommended but he wants permission to be naked, he knows our feelings of being nude but not when we have company, I’m ok with it if you are? Love you loads Abs xx

I sat on the bed wondering if she knew what we had done or if it was just about the running...I thought for a bit then replied.

Hi Abs, you know my thoughts of being naked and guests joining us. I have no problem with Brady being naked around us if he is comfortable with that. I’ll let you tell him - love Mum xx

Abs instantly replied - I will Mum, it will be strange three of us being naked together tonight - get him to tell you how we met, being naked isn’t something new to him lol xx love you millions Abs

Within minutes I heard Bradys phone ping...it was Abi. Brady then called out, Jenny I’m going to have a shower, while I do try and drink two pints of water and I’ll be down in the back room soon.

Ok I replied, walking downstairs naked and into the kitchen. Two pints of water barmen, I said to myself, I have a hot date...then moved into the backroom where Brady had set the room up in readiness for my massage.....

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Abbi knows it all ! I bet she ordered it !

Reply privately