Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Post Covid Fuck

Jump to newest

By *ornUnderStone OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighton

I don't know how you have all felt, but Covid has had an interesting impact on all of us. Even the most extroverted I think have found themselves more in their own shells. I obeyed the rules. Hell it had been 4 months since I fucked anyone. But that changed.

There was this girl in the local store. Half my age, but always seemed to flirt with me when I went in. I always felt a bit stupid as we were always wearing masks. But there was something about her that was a real turn on.

One day I finished paying for my goods at a different kiosk. As I walked out the shop I took off my mask, and there she was... Short (about 5ft 2), skinny, short blonde hair and a tight uniform emphasising her small but perfect boobs.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *eppers50Man
over a year ago

Stockport

Sounds intriguing, you should tell more...

over a year ago

Brighton

She came up to me. "Hey, good to get that mask off eh?"

"Too right" I replied "I don't know how you keep it on all day"

"which way are you going?"

It turned out we were walking the same way. Her name was Alycia. She had lived here for a couple of years, but didn't know too many people.

"How come?" I asked "You seem really lovely, I would have thought you would mix with people well".

"oh, my boyfriend doesn't like it"

Damn! She has a boyfriend.

We got to my house, and I explained that was where I lived. She commented how lovely it was to speak to me, said her farewells and carried on up the road.

I stood in the driveway, watching her cute ass walk up the road. As if she sensed me, she turned around and waved.

I thought that was the end of it. I was wrong......

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

By *r_FaustusMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Good start!

By *ameulMan
over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Can't wait for part two.

over a year ago

Brighton

Being a creature of habit, during lockdown I had got into the routine of going shopping at particular times, and have kept to this since. I don't know whether it was coincidence or not, but the next two times I went shopping Alycia was waiting for me as I exited the shop.

Both occasions we walked back together, and we chatted about all sorts of things: music, films, places we wanted to go, favourite foods. Usual small talk, but with her it was really good fun and we joked alot.

On the second occasion, we were just getting near to my house, and we got onto the topic of "lifetime dream". I explained that I wanted to get a house in Almeria. She laughed, and said "sex with a stranger". I was immediately flustered and made some jokey comment along the lines of "damn! Shame I'm not a stranger anymore". She giggled and replied "shame". I apologised for my comment, and she just laughed a little more.

We carried on walking back, and got to my house, with the changed conversation subject of crisp flavours! Rather than just saying our goodbyes, she turned to me and gave me a brief kiss on the lips before heading on her way.

I was flustered. But turned on....

By *emasselMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *oss25Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

over a year ago

Please do continue soon.

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

over a year ago

Great start

over a year ago

over a year ago

Brighton

The next day I woke to find a letter posted through my letter box:

"Hey Mark, I'm so sorry if I embarrassed you the other day. If I can be honest, my boyfriend is really controlling and doesn't let me out of his sight much. He doesn't really enjoy sex much these days, and has this paranoia that I meet other people at work. When I met you I really fancied you and hoped something could come of it. Just some sex, to help me feel alive. I do love my boyfriend deep down"

At this point I was craving the thought of Alycia's body. I was going to fuck that girl, I was sure of it.......

By *issitCouple
over a year ago

Banbury

Great start.

By *agluvrMan
over a year ago

Airdrie

over a year ago

Brighton

I deliberately kept to my shopping schedule, hoping that Alycia would be waiting for me again. I'd showered and probably dressed up more than an average shopping trip! My only purchase had been a bottle of Cava. But alas she was not there.

I walked back to my house feeling a little flat. When I got to my front door Alycia was sat on my doorstep.

"Hey, I thought you'd get back about now" she said, with a big smile.

My smile was almost as big. "you look fantastic" I replied. She really did! She was wearing a denim skirt, and a white low top, clearly showing off her cleavage. "do you want to come in?"

As we entered, she pushed the door shut, grabbed me and kissed me. First a quick peck, and then we were in a pashionate embrace. I felt her hands start to undo my top, and our kisses became ever more excitable. Her hands now rubbing down my chest via my open shirt. I started to kiss down her neck.

At my house, the stairs to the upstairs are right by the door. Being only 5ft2, she stepped onto the first step so that our height was evened out. My shirt fell from my body, and I felt her lips against my chest. Kissing and licking my nipples, and slowly going further down my body to my stomach. Her passion and excitement was incredible.

Her hands undid my belt, then button, then zip and I felt her hands on my now very erect cock. She let out a "mmmmm".

"Close your eyes" she whispered, which I did. I felt the warm and wet embrace of her mouth on my helmet, and then taking my whole length. Back and forth, sucking hard, then soft, before licking and and sucking my cock head. Her hands pulled my trousers down further, and I stepped out of them. Then her hands grasped my buttocks and forced me harder and harder into her wanting mouth. I felt my balls twitching, and was groaning uncontrollably with pleasure. As she started to tickle and play with my balls I could hold back no more, and filled her mouth with my spunk.

She released me from her lips, and as I opened my eyes I watched her swallow the cum down. I stepped back from her, naked apart from my socks. She remained fully clothed.

I went to kiss her, and she flung her arms around me, embracing my lips. I could taste the cum that she had just taken.

"You better take me upstairs" she said.

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

You better

By *indaW50sWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

over a year ago

Brighton

I led Alycia up to my room. She pulled the curtains and sat down on my bed. With a big smile on her face she lifted off her top, to reveal a sexy red lace bra. "I think you'll find I don't have any panties on" she said.

I hoisted my naked body onto the bed, and parted her legs. I could clearly see her shaven pussy from under her very short skirt. I rolled the fabric up, and delved my lips into her moist delights. She gasped as my tongue circled her clit, my thumb pressing above it and exposing it more easily. "oh fuck yes!! Adam never does this" she muttered.

As my licks focused on her clitoris, I started to explore the lips of her pussy with my fingers, before inserting them deep into her cunt. As I did so, Alycia grabbed my hair and pressed me tighter to her.

As I fucked her with my fingers, her wails of pleasure became louder and louder. I slid my tongue down her slit, before slipping it into her pussy. Her legs were wrapped around my back, and I felt her body start to shudder. "More" she screamed, my finger now servicing her clit whilst my tongue explored inside her body.

"oh fuck yes" she yelled, now pulling hard on my hair, her body vibrating and she lay there shaking. With each lick she did not know what to do with herself.

She pulled me to her mouth and we started to kiss, I felt her hand take my now hard again cock and guide it into her drenched cunt......

By *ememberTheNameMan
over a year ago

barnsley

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

By *igBanMan
over a year ago

kidlington

Loving it

over a year ago

Brighton

As the large head of my cock entered her already very sensitive pussy she let out such a gasp. I pressed myself into her deep, and as I did so she delved her finger nails into my back. Nothing excites me more that scratching or biting, and I was soon fucking her hard.

I undid her red bra, and released her breasts. Small but gorgeous. As my cock slid in and out of her, my mouth explored her neck, down to her chest and then I started to circle her nipples with my tongue. Then I took her whole right breast in my mouth, sucking hard. As I did so, her nails dug in further.

"Fuck me doggy" she screamed, withdrawing herself from my dick. I span her around, until her ass was pointing towards me, and entered her from behind. With each deep penetration, I smacked her bottom. "harder" she yelled, "harder".

She lent back, until she was nearly on my lap, riding my pole. My hands grasped her breasts, and I lifted her up and down onto me, feeling myself so deep within her.

We flipped position again, this time missionary, but then I held her legs up high and apart, and pumped her harder still. She was wailing loudly, pinching my nipples as my body erupted and I filled her pussy with my spunk.

We both collapsed in a sweaty pile.

"That's what I've missed!" she muttered......

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

By *akeb7722Man
over a year ago

weston-super-mare

Wow

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

over a year ago

over a year ago

Brighton

So just to round things off, whilst I've bumped into Alycia a few times, we've not had sex again. I don't think we needed to. For her, it was an opportunity for a bit of excitement after however long in a dull relationship. For me, it was the opportunity to fuck a really sexy woman after all those months of Covid indused celibacy!! And god I needed that!!

One thing is for sure, if she did come around again, I would happily fuck her some more!!

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

Fab story

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

Brilliant piece of writing

Post new Message to Thread