Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Out and Roger

Jump to newest

By *olvesfunguy OP   Man
over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

It was a typical Saturday afternoon really. I had been out clubbing with my mate, staying at his on Friday as usual. My girlfriend had also been out, this time with a work colleague, staying at hers for the first time. Although, often out in the same place we very rarely bumped into each other. I'm a bit older, so preferred the 80s music places.

We would meet up back at my parents, on the Saturday afternoon where I still lived, even though I was nearly 30. Usually, we'd both be tired, a bit hungover so would cuddle up in bed, getting horny and having some fun.

A bit about us, we'd been together 2 years, met when she was 19, and I was 27. I was quite inexperienced for my age, and I would say I was punching above my weight with her. A blonde, slim size 8 with magnificent 30DD boobs. Never confident with a new partner, our sex life had got off to a slow start. In fact the first few times, we tried to have sex, I lost my erection trying to put the condom on. This played on my mind, it had happened before with my ex, so it was a good couple of months before we had full sex. That only happened, after she went on the pill and we could forget the condoms. I'd like to say the sex was great, but from her point of view it couldn't have been. I didn't last long, sometimes not even having chance to thrust inside her before I was cumming . I could sense her disappointment but nothing was said.

It did get better, well I think so. Managed to last a bit longer and she seemed to enjoy it, over time we even managed to orgasm together. Or so I thought...

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Interesting start

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *olvesfunguy OP   Man
over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

About 6 months after we got together, we were at the pub when she went really quiet. I asked her what was up and she told me she had got something to tell me.

I immediately thought, this is it, the we're not working chat. I just asked what. She took a while before she said "I've been faking orgasms" I didn't know what to say, went quiet then angry and we just sat there in silence.

It wasn't till we got home, I started to ask questions. "Why?" She told me she enjoyed sex but it just didn't make her cum. When I asked if she had ever had an orgasm through sex she said "not with you" I couldn't hide the fact I was disappointed and upset but also a little intrigued on what it had been like for her with others, especially her ex. We didn't speak of it anymore that night.

We did have sex, but she was quiet this time, not bothering to fake. Mind you I only lasted a minute, so she didn't have chance to. Actually, I never lasted long so when I thought about it, it was no surprise she didn't orgasm. She must have been frustrated.

2 weeks later, she was off for a fortnight in Magaluf with her friend. This had been booked before we met and I know she was looking forward to it, although she didn't say much about it to me because I think she felt bad she was going away.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good start

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *idethesausage2Man
over a year ago

Trowbridge

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmm interesting

Reply privately

By *olvesfunguy OP   Man
over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

Sorry, I will get back to that Saturday, but just need to set the scene.

She got back off holiday, was all quiet until she tearfully confessed she had fucked a guy on holiday. She was d*unk, it was a mistake. I shouted, we argued but we worked through it and agreed to stay together. After the anger, I realised the more I thought about it the more it turned me on. I tried to close my eyes and imagine her taking a bigger cock inside her.

She didn't really share all the details and I didn't push to find out. Over time I introduced the thought of wanting to see her with another guy. She couldn't understand why I would, but when she was in the mood (usually with drink) she played along with the fantasy. When sober, she wouldn't even talk about it.

Whenever she went out I always used to joke "don't be good"!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

Great start, more please

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

By *olvesfunguy OP   Man
over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

So anyway, Saturday afternoon, we both stripped off down to our underwear and got into bed. Tired, but I was always horny after a night out.

She asked me about my night, the usual I said, me and my mate always went to the same places, had too much to drink, he sometimes had luck with a lady. This night he hadn't.

"What abou yours?" I asked. "It was ok" she said. Telling me where they went, and that she was tipsy. First night out with her friend I asked her about Dee. "She met a guy" she said. "Oh, what did you do?" She seemed to pause, not sure what to reply. " He had a mate" she said.....

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Ohhhh

Reply privately

over a year ago

More please

Reply privately

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Reply privately

By *olvesfunguy OP   Man
over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

She was snuggled into me. I immediately felt my cock stirring. She put her hand on it "calm down tiger, I just talked to him at the bar" she said.

Shame I said. "Really?" she asked. I nodded. She then said" at the end of the night Dee asked if they wanted to come back to here". Now I was getting hard. She put her hand on it and rubbed it through my boxers. "What happened?"

" We got a taxi back to her flat. Sat around talking for a while, when she got up and said she was off to bed, and asked if her guy was coming. He jumped up and they disappeared, leaving me and Roger sat on the sofa talking"

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

By *olvesfunguy OP   Man
over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

"ooh Roger" I teased her. She just digged me in the ribs. "What happened next?" " We just talked for a bit. I told him I had a boyfriend, and he said "so no chance of a kiss" I said no chance"

"Shame" I said. " Dee had put a mattress down for me to sleep on. So I lay down on it. He said "room for me?" Maybe. I said. So we laid next to each other, just talking. He kept asking for a kiss, I kept saying no" but then I kept thinking of you, and all the times we've talked about stuff, and you wanting me to do things. I was feeling d*unk and a bit horny"

"Carry on" I said.

"So he asked me again, I said ok just one. He leaned over me and slowly put his lips to mine prising them apart with his tongue"

My cock was rock hard now, I couldn't believe what she was telling me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmmm this has me hard

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmm lovely

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *stwo80Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

By *asyGent75Man
over a year ago

Doncaster South Yorkshire

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Tell us all

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *olvesfunguy OP   Man
over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

"naughty girl" I said. "I only did it because I knew you would like it. Shall I show you how it was like?" I nodded.

" Well I was lying down, like this, you come to kiss me" so I leant in and our lips met. She opened her mouth and let my tongue meet hers. She responded so passionately. It was a while since we had kissed like this. It lasted for ages until she pulled away.

"Wow, how good was it with him? " "Amazing, I'd forgotten what it was like to kiss someone new"

Reply privately

By *olvesfunguy OP   Man
over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

[Removed by poster at 27/05/21 20:46:25]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *olvesfunguy OP   Man
over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

She felt my cock and said "you enjoyed that didn't you?" I told her I did and I bet he did to. I asked what happened next. She said "he tried to kiss again, but I said no we said just once. He then said well I'm going to get ready for sleep. He pulled his shirt off and his jeans and lay next to me in just his tight boxers. I was tipsy and the kiss had made me a little bit horny"

"So what did you do?"

"Shall I show you?" She asked. I nodded.

She learnt on to her side and loved in kiss me again. This time she was controlling it. So passionate with her tongue. This lasted for ages. Then she started kissing down my chest, flicking my nipples with her tongue. All the way down to my boxers. She looks me in the eye, winked and slowly pulled them down releasing my hard cock. "You did that?" She just nodded and slowly moved her hair to one side and her mouth over the head of my cock....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have u more

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Ohhhhh yessss

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *olvesfunguy OP   Man
over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

She gently licked the head and slowly took my cock in her mouth. I asked if she had done that to him. She just looked me in the eye, nodded and winked.

I'm surprised I didn't cum there and then. She never sucked me much, saying she didn't like it but she was slurping on my cock and wanking me at the same time.

She stopped and said "do what Roger did" I asked what was that. She pulled her bra off and put my hands on her massive tits. Her nipples were so hard.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *olvesfunguy OP   Man
over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

He felt these I asked. She nodded. Then broke off from sucking to pull my face to her tits " and he loved sucking them!"

I was so turned on sucking her nipples, while she was now want by me. I knew it wouldn't be long. Suddenly my balls tightened and I felt my cum shoot out over her hand.There wasn't. much, there never was.

"He never did that" she said

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Woooops

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Costa Teguise

Reply privately

By *olvesfunguy OP   Man
over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

I asked what she meant.

"Well, I sucked and wanked him for over half an hour and he didn't cum. He can obviously control himself" I wanted to know if she fucked him, so I just asked. "You know I couldn't" she said pointing to her pussy.

Damn! I had forgotten, she was at the end of her time of month and she won't have sex then. "Still had fun, he couldn't get enough of my tits, kissing, feeling sucking them, and we spent ages kissing like mad" "would you have fucked him if you could?"

She shrugged her shoulders and said " who knows. But you know what I'm like when I've had a drink and his cock nice, perfect size for my mouth!"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *olvesfunguy OP   Man
over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

I couldn't believe it. If only it had been a different week, she would have probably fulfilled my fantasy.

I kept asking her about what they did, each time it turned me on so much. The next day, she was finally off her period. We were having sex, her on top when I said "imagine you doing this to him" She said "I am!" and was moaning in pleasure. Unfortunately, this sent me over the age and I cum inside her. As usual she never said anything, but I could sense her disappointment. She played with herself as I told her to imagine Roger inside her. I had never seen her cum so quickly. Later on I asked if she got his number. She dismissed this with "no, why would I? It was just one off fun"

She went home Sunday night, and I had that anti climatic feeling. It turned me on so much, but I also thought it was a missed opportunity....or was it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Reply privately

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Reply privately

By *kivi Bi MaleMan
over a year ago

North Shields

Interesting

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *olvesfunguy OP   Man
over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

I couldn't stop thinking of her sucking his cock, and saying how much she enjoyed it. I had several wanks over it.

Whenever we spoke on the phone over the next couple of days, I tried to talk about it but she wasn't having any of it.

She came over on the Wednesday, stopping by the night as usual. She comes straight from work, with an overnight bag. She plonks it down and we have a nice kiss and cuddle. She settled down and then went to her handbag to get her phone. She pulled out a post it note with a number on.

"What's that?"

" You know the bloke from the other night, well Dee is seeing him. He said Roger had asked to pass his number on to me"

Bingo! I thought trying to contain my excitement. "So you want his number?" "I never said that" she said.

"Well it's in your bag and you haven't binned it yet?"

She just said she'd not had chance yet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *olvesfunguy OP   Man
over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

It excited me that she had his number, more so that she had kept it. So what now?

We had something to eat, just chatting generally. Then I went off and come back with a bottle of wine. "On a school night?" she laughed. "Just a glass" I replied.

I poured 2 glasses, I knew this would relax her. After I while, I asked her "so what are you going to do with that number?" "Nothing" she replied. "Why not?"

She just said "because"

I asked if she had enjoyed the other night. "Yes" she said. I could tell, the wine was starting to kick in. I topped her glass up.

"You could just text him"

"But what would I put?" Now she wasn't saying know.

I said just say thanks for your number.

She typed out the text - Hi Roger, it's B. See give me your number. She hovered over the send button, looking at me for the reassurance, I just nodded my head. She took a deep breath and pressed the button.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *olvesfunguy OP   Man
over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

I started to massage her back and neck, which, added to the drink always got her in the mood. She kept checking her phone but nothing.

Then ...beep..Hi B. Great to hear from you. How are you?

She looked at me as if to say what do I put. "Just text whatever you want, don't worry about me, you know I like it." So the following exchange took place.

B - I'm good thanks. How about you? X

R - Good but can't stop thinking about the other night. X

She looked at me, a bit sheepish but I just smiled.

B - what were you thinking about? X

R - your amazing boobs and the best BJ I've had. X

B - thanks. I enjoyed sucking your cock. It's a nice size for my mouth. X

R - you mean it's small. Lol X

B - I never said that. Looked and tasted good to me.

I could tell she was enjoying this, I massaged her bum and around to her pussy. She was soaking wet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *ilberryMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

Really hot

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Reply privately

By *marcusMan
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Costa Teguise

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *olvesfunguy OP   Man
over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

She moaned as I rubbed her pussy. Then beep.

R - so if it looked and tasted good, would you like to see it again?

I saw her read it over and over. I've now pulled down my boxers and rubbing my hard cock over her wetness. It just slides in

"What shall I say now?" She asked as I started to move gently inside her. "Just answer him, honestly, whatever you say is fine by me" she reached over gulped some wine, meaning my cock fell out of her. She then started typing.

I looked over her shoulder and my cock got even harder as I read what she had put

B - yes I think I would like to see it again......

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmm

Reply privately

By *anc karlMan
over a year ago

manchester

Keep going

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

Reply privately

By *olvesfunguy OP   Man
over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

As she pressed send, I slid my cock back in and started playing with her boobs. Her nipples were erect. I kissed her neck and said "so you want his cock?"

"Is that bad? " She asked. I explained that it wasn't. This wasnt like when she had cheated on her holiday. I knew all about it and I was encouraging her.

She knew how much the thought turned me on and I was quickening the pace up, she whispered "I wish it was Rogers cock fucking me!"

That sent me over the edge, and even though I tried to hold back, I couldn't help cumming inside her. Even for me , that was quick.

"See how much it turns me on" I told her, almost using at as an excuse for being quick.

She was just about to say something when her phone beeped.

R - so when? And where?

Reply privately

By *anc karlMan
over a year ago

manchester

More plzzzz

Reply privately

By *oss25Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Here and now ?

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ack-danielsCouple
over a year ago

Atherstone

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

More soon please op

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *vbikerMan
over a year ago

morpeth

Now weekend over please can we have more

Reply privately

By *olvesfunguy OP   Man
over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

She looked at me again, I just smiled.

"What shall I say now?" she asked.

Even though my mind was going crazy, I realised my parents were going away on holiday that Saturday morning. That meant we would have the place to ourselves.

"How about the weekend? " I said.

"Really?" she looked excited, d*unk and a bit unsure, all at the same time.

I grabbed her phone and typed out for her-

How about Saturday night? Then pressed send. She jokingly hit me, as if she really didn't want to.

The reply was fast

R - perfect. Can't wait till then sexy.

Reply privately

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

Reply privately

By *andk1000Couple
over a year ago

Northampton

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *olvesfunguy OP   Man
over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

I saw a smile beam across her face, then she realised and looked at me unsure.

I reassured her "anything you want to do or not do, is fine by me. Whatever you want to text is fine"

With this we snuggled up and I drifted off to sleep.

Must have been about an hour later and I was woken by moving in the bed. I slowly opened my eyes and my gf has a back to me, but I could see the light from her phone. Her hand looked to be.moving by her pussy and she was quietly murmuring. She was playing with herself. Something she said she never did, unless with me. I pretended to be asleep, as her rubbing got faster and faster. This was turning me on. She was typing with one had, playing with the other.

I could tell by her breathing that she was close to cumming.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *anc karlMan
over a year ago

manchester

Keep going

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *lljambarMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Reply privately

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

Reply privately

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Costa Teguise

Reply privately

over a year ago

More please

Reply privately

By *olvesfunguy OP   Man
over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

She was making a sexy little whimpering noise, hand moving faster and faster. Then she held her hand on her clit as she orgasmed, her legs shaking, breathing heavy.

I was now rock hard but pretending to be asleep. I saw her type out one more text. Then she put her phone away and settled down.

I couldn't wait until Saturday but it seemed neither could she.

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

Reply privately

By *anc karlMan
over a year ago

manchester

More plz keep story going

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

Reply privately

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Is it Saturday yet?

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Did she ?

Reply privately

By *gvdriver2Man
over a year ago

Highbridge

Bookmark

Reply privately

over a year ago

Roll on Saturday

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

Story seems dead

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *olvesfunguy OP   Man
over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

My head was in a spin but eventually I must have drifted off to sleep. We both had work the next day, so woke early. As she grabbed a shower, I sneaked a look at her text messages. There were a lot of messages from after I fell asleep to when she must have cum. Messages from him telling her what he wanted to do, taste her sweet pussy, and feel his cock in her tight cunt.

She replied saying she couldn't wait to taste his cock, and feel him inside her.

Reading these got me hard, but she was out of the shower and coming back, so I put her phone back. We didn't really speak about it, it was always a rush in the morning. She always had to be at work earlier than me, so I kissed her and waved her off.

I jumped in the shower and started wanking my cock, thinking about the previous night, the texts but more importantly what would happen Saturday. The thought soon had my cock pulsing and shooting cum over my hand.

Reply privately

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

Amazing, this is quality stuff!

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

More soon please op

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *anc karlMan
over a year ago

manchester

More plz

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Fabulous. Keep going

Reply privately

By *om1962Man
over a year ago

Brighton

Reply privately

By *icurious69jockMan
over a year ago

north east lincs

Reply privately

By *olvesfunguy OP   Man
over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

I wasn't due to see her until Saturday. The next couple of days at work dragged and I could hardly concentrate for thinking about what might happen.

We spoke on the phone and I tried to ask her about it, but she was sober and more reserved. "Have you heard from him? I asked. " A few texts" was her reply. "Saying what?"

She didn't really said, we ended up having a long heart to heart chat, where I explained it turned me on, and I wanted her to have better. She explained, that it did excite her, but she couldn't understand why I would want her to have someone else. She also said it felt like she was cheating, and when she had done that on holiday she felt bad.

I explained that this was different, I knew all about it and wanted it. The mixture of jealousy and thoughts of her being naughty were such a turn on. I then asked "ideally what would like to happen?"

she admitted she wasn't sure, but also confessed to masturbating to his texts the last 2 nights.

So I said"meet him, see what happens, no pressure to do anything you don't want to" she agreed with this.

We said our goodnights, I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Reply privately

By *olvesfunguy OP   Man
over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

Took me ages to drop off, all thoughts going around in my head. But eventually I did.

Next thing the alarm was going off. Unusual for a Saturday but I was taking my parents off to the airport. The plan was my gf was coming over at lunchtime and staying the week. She always did when they were away. It meant we could fuck anytime and anywhere without having to worry. And also with hopefully my fantasy finally happening.

I got back from dropping them off and tidied the house. Especially,

my room.

My plan was that she could bring Roger back, explain that I was her friend (gay, probably to be more convincing) and i was letting her stay. This meant I had to move all the photos of us from my bedroom. The only problem was, I hadn't shared my plan with her.

I couldn't stop thinking of her taking another cock, I was so hard but I didn't want to wank.

Eventually she came bouncing through the door. God, she looked gorgeous, I wanted to pounce on her there and then. But I resisted, we sat down to have some lunch and a chat...

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately