Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My favourite cuck couple revisited

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I just though i ought to go onto what happened next so I am posting the three meetings that i wrote in three blogs first.

Date 1

It was a couple off here. She and I met for a get to know you drink at a pub. We had lunch cucky paid for it, but he was not allowed to be there. We had a quick kiss in the carpark outside and went into the pub it was a very pleasant with wood beams and plenty of small alcoves in which to have quiet conversations without others listening. We sat down and looked at our menus eyes connecting regularly pausing and holding each other’s attention hers were a deep auburn pools that seemed to swallow me with their desire. We chatted about our experiences in the cuckolding world. I noticed her eyes light up when I mentioned that that I really enjoy showing cucky how things are done. Her foot left her shoe and as our food arrived it slowly worked its stockinged way up the inside on my leg and came to rest firmly and yet gently on my crotch. I could tell she was testing my ability to remain collected under this wanton attention. My voice did not skip a beat as we continued to chat and eat. Her toes massaging my now stiffening cock. She smiled and her eyes played with me as we continued, and my cock grew ever harder pushing at the restraints of my clothing. There was no way for me to reciprocate the favour in the bar without being obvious, so I let her have her fun. She made jokes about the carrots feeling a bit hard and I responded by mentioning the impressive explosion of the champagne that the waiter had made a mess of opening. She drank hers lasciviously tongue playing on her lips while her foot had its fun. I maintained eye contact knowing that this was all part of her test.

We came to the end of our meal and I knew that I had passed. The conversation flowed freely and we had frequent contact across the table. When we came to leave, I stood with my erection still prominent; she whispered, “I love that you have stayed hard for me”. We walked out hand in hand and by her car I pulled her to me and took her head into my hands. Her Flowing locks so soft against my skin as I leaned down to share a proper kiss. Tongues exploring and searching each other tender and passionate. My hands slid down moving over her full bosom. Not the pert tight kind of a younger woman but full soft voluptuousness that have lived an extraordinary life. Her nipples hardened and she gasped as I unashamedly took their full weight and teased them. I continued my exploration down her dress feeling her arse which was impressively firm and pulled her into my hard cock which she self on as we kissed. I manoeuvred myself so that my shaft was pressing between he lips and I could feel the heat off her pussy. I knew my cock must be teasing her clit as she started to grind even more against me. We were at the back end of the car park no one was around I un buttoned the front of her dress and brought a nipple to my lips she was gasping now breath coming in short bursts I continued to un button her dress down the front and felt her hands pulling at my belt. The buttons on my jeans popped and in one deft movement she pulled my cock out. It stood proud as I felt between her legs and realised she was more than ready her g string was soaked through I eased it to one side and lifted her up and slowly lowed her onto my cock head. She lifted her legs around my waist and leaned back on the low roof of her coupe. She dove herself down onto my cock not caring if anyone should come into the carpark. So wet my cock slid straight in and her breathing changed to moans as we started to fuck slowly, but with drive and intensity. Kissing, her arms around my neck as all her weight went onto my hips to drive herself against my cock. Deeper, harder she pushed and I pushed up to meet her. She took me all and I could feel her clit grind against my base. Both of us were now breathing heavily I had her firm buttocks in my hands and was driving her up and down on my cock as she started to moan, pant and groan with deeper passion. I felt her whole-body tense as she began to reach her climax it released in shuddering waves as it rocked through her body. She bit down hard on my shoulder to stifle a scream of pleasure; her whole body convulsing uncontrollably on my cock. She gushed over my thighs and cock, her juices running freely down me as she shook and trembled .The bite sent me over the edge and I felt myself erupting into wave after wave of orgasm tore through my body as my cock pumped out load after load it seemed it would never end. We collapsed against the car breathing heavily kissing and holding each other as we came down. I whispered to her “your cuck is in for a treat!” she giggled and replied “so are you!” I withdrew still fully hard and seemingly not ready to stop, but I heard voices as I hasty buttoned myself up we kissed one last time as she got into her car a dishevelled fucked mess. Smiling as she drove off.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Date 2

After the lunch date we all arranged to meet at a hotel at Cuck's expense. They got there first and I joined them in the bar. I saw them sat in the middle of an open bar and knew we would be very much on show. I walked up to them and told Cucky to get me a drink, I then took his place next to his wife. I greeted her with a passionate kiss, long and lingering, in full view of the bar. I sat next to her and he brought drinks back we chatted. Hubby mentioned that his wife, I am going to call here Sarah from now, said she had a very pleasant lunch. I had placed my arm around her was now caressing the side of her breast. This was all part of their fantasy the public taking of his wife from him. Who was I to not help and be a part of it! We chatted some more her hand drifted towards my thighs stroking them and I could hear her breathing beginning to deepen as she moved from my thigh to my crotch. Her fingers felt so deliciously light as they traced the outline of my responding member. I leaned across and kissed he neck and whispered, “let’s go”. She and I got up to go to the room. I told Cucky to stay and wait until he was called. We left hand in hand, with me showing off a noticeable erection through my trousers.

She and I went to the room. She was dressed in a sexy little black dress heels and holdups. She was about 5’ 5” tall a size 10 and lovely hourglass figure with D-cup breasts that heaved in her clingy dress, they left nothing to the imagination as her pert nipples pushed through to alert everyone to her arousal. In the lift she turned to me and I took her head in my hands as I bent down to kiss her. I heard a moan escape for her throat as our tongues entwined and I felt her hands wander to my belt line as my cock started to stiffen. Her hand slipped inside and tried to reach around my now hard cock pushing its way out of restrains of my clingy black briefs and she cooed as she felt the heat and my cock throbbing in her hand. In turn my hands were finding their own way around her body. Cupping her breasts as her breathing became heavier and her leg reached up around me and she pulled me into her. The kiss was electric, and I had never before felt anything like this. I had had many wives, but this one was special she oozed a need for my attention that was the strongest aphrodisiac tasted by man.

The door of the lift pinged, and we heard a cough behind us we quickly adjusted ourselves and stumbled out of the lift giggling. Her hair slightly dishevelled and my bulge straining at my trousers.

We walked to our door arm in arm and she squeezed my arse as I tried to get the door open. We staggered in kissing, kicking the door behind us. The room was huge a glorious suite that had a panoramic view of the garden in summertime. We went over to the window kissing the taste of her lips was exquisite and her perfume filled my head and her hands worked on my belt to release me from my cage. My trousers fell to my ankles and I kicked off my loafers and socks and she kneeled. She took the top of my lycra pants that were stretched to their limit and looked up at me as she pulled them over them away from my cock which sprung to attention throbbing in the cool summer evening air that came from the window. She maintained eye contact as she took my member in both her hands and slowly fed it between her lips. Inch by inch she slid her mouth over the length of my shaft. Effortlessly swallowing me down her throat until she had every inch inside her and she held my there and stared at me her eyes gleaming. As slowly as she had taken him in, she began to release me again feeding me to the sunrays that pushed through the windows.

She slowly rhythmically starts to fuck my cock with her mouth. I leaned back and enjoyed the feeling, throwing off my shirt as I stood naked before her. Out of the corner of my eye I saw one of the staff in the garden was watching us intently. I smiled to myself as I imagined how we would look. My cock was twitching now, but I was not ready to cum yet. I lifted her head to mine and we kissed again her tongue now with the salty taste of my precum on it. I lifted her dress up and over her shoulders underneath she was naked except for a thin gold chain around her waist, her heels, and an ankle bracelet with the HW letters dangling from it. She had a small piercing in her tummy and one in each nipple which were now stood proud in full view of the garden. I manoeuvred behind her and pushed her over as her the lips of her neatly trimmed pussy came into view between her legs I could see she was swollen and wet I tasted her and she shivered at the touch of my tongue her legs spread and I tasted deeper. I pulled her round so I could have unhindered access to her soft protruding lips, neatly framed by a beautifully trimmed heart shaped landing strip. I gently tease her out of her little hood and heard moans escape from her as my tongue delved deeper; soft caresses and deft flicks slurping greedily on the honey that flowed freely from her. My fingers found her g-spot and teased her along with my tongue as she lifted both legs over my shoulders and leaned back against the window. I now had unhindered access and she was moaning uncontrollably now. I pressed against her pubis to feel her clit come to me and I sucked greedily on it and her body started to shake in waves. Louder and louder until finally she erupted over me in a crescendo that cause her to crumple in a heap on the floor. I gathered her up and took her to the bed where we kissed as the final waves of her orgasm dissipated with each tremor becoming smaller than the last.

Sarah’s hand reached down to tug on my still hard cock. I reached for my phone and rang Cucky. “Come and watch your wife get fucked” was all I said and put the phone down.

I maneuvered Sarah into position I wanted hubby to get a surprise as he walked in. I bent her over the back of a huge sofa that went across the middle of the room and got her to lift one leg along the top. I went round behind her and started to slowly guide my cock into her now swollen sopping lips. She was so wet there was no resistance and I was able to guide most of it in, in one long smooth stroke. As I got there I leaned forward and turned her head toward me to kiss her as I rhythmically pumped my cock inside her. At that moment I heard the key in the door and I stood up and took Sarah’s hair in my hand and started to fuck her properly with long sweeping stokes. Hubby opened the door to a full view of my cock siding into her pussy. He stopped in the doorway and stared forgetting himself. A gasp in the hallway startled him to action as he closed the door behind him.

I turned away from him and started to fuck his wife properly. My cock going it full length deep into her, her curls wrapped in my left hand and my right pulling her hips onto me. Cucky took his clothes off, his pathetic little cock stood proudly. I told him to kneel at which point I pulled my cock from his wife dripping with her cum and told him to taste how good his wife's juices were on my cock. This was heaven to him he smiled took my cock and sucked his wife's juices off and then guided it back into his wife's pussy.

I lifted her back toward me and up, so I carried her into a reverse cowgirl on the edge of the bed. And told him to lick her clit as I carried on fucking her. She rode me presenting her husband her pussy and my cock at the same time. She pulled his head towards us and I could feel flicks of his tongue on both of us as his rife rode me to another shuddering orgasm. This time she screamed out “Oh fuck Oh Fuck” I heard hubby yelp in pain as she dug her nails into his head and ground into his face and my cock. Her cum erupting in a shower that forced my cock out and flow down my legs. Hubby took a checky suck on my cock before placing it back into his wife. She was still on the edge and had a second orgasm, less intense this time, but squeezing my cock so hard it tipped me over the edge as I shot load after load. She took my cock and aimed it over her husbands face as it continued to pump out my cum, she slapped him with it laughing and he took my now softening cock and sucked it clean with loud greedy slurps. He proceeded to do the same for his wife as we lay back and embraced in a deep kiss. Yet this was only the start to the evening much more was to come a few surprises too.

Sarah and I kissed as we came down from our orgasms and Cucky continued to alternate between sucking me back to hardness and clean his wife with his tongue. He was very gifted in the oral department as that was all he was allowed to back home. He soon me had me hard again and eased back into his wife.

He massaged my balls as I slowly glided back and forth into his wife. In a nice spoons position. Cucky then got up to order room service I heard him ask for champagne. Sarah decided she wanted to ride now and mounted me holding my cock and then lowering herself slowly onto me letting out a loud moan. Slowly she started to grind my cock against her Gspot. Cucky put the phone down and carried on massaging my balls and his wife's bouncing arse as she made good use of me for her own selfish pleasure.

I decided to make things a bit more active and stood up with Sarah still astride me and started to bounce her on my cock this she really enjoyed and got into it with her arms clasped around my neck she made sure she was using the full length of me to good effect. There came a knock at the door I walked over to the bed and threw her down and started to fuck her holding her legs apart in the air fucking her nice and deep, Sarah moaning noisily. Hubby put a robe on and opened the door wide. I heard some whispers at the door and hubby pushed it open wider, a young man with an ice bucket was at the door staring at me as I looked at him and carried on fucking all the while maintaining eye contact with the room service..

Hubby asked the guy to come in and serve. He came in still staring at us fucking, walking slowly as if in a dream a bulge appearing in his pants. He poured three glasses. Hubby asked if he wanted to watch a bit longer. The guy nodded dumbly. I arranged Sarah onto her knees and carried on from behind as she reached for the waiter pulling him closer by his belt. As soon as he came close, she unclasped his belt and pulled down his zipper reaching in for his cock. It sprung out hard and she took him in her mouth.

The young waiter had a very impressive cock and Sarah was in her element taking it and sucking on it she played with it slapping it against her face and greedily slurping on it teasing his circumcised head that I must confess was one of the thickest I have seen. His was in heaven from her attentions. His eyes closed enjoying every moment. I asked him if he would like to swap places. He grunted with surprise at first and then nodded. I three him a condom and Sarah grabbed it from him a deftly eased it over his cock. I suggested he lay on the bed and he did with his Tree trunk of a penis ready for Sarah pointing skywards. She eased her-self slowly down on him as hubby sipped his champagne in the corner.

Sarah started to get into her stride and was soon making good use, a soft sheen of sweat appearing across her breasts. I positioned myself behind her my cock still dripping and slowly pushed my cockhead against her arse. I held it there as she slowly adjusted to me and then suddenly, I was in.

I could feel the waiter’s cock pushing against mine inside her in a kinky play as I started to fuck her and she rocked on his cock.

Sarah did not look her 60 years as she rode those two cocks, she used us, and her movements became more frantic and if possible she became even more vocal. I could feel the waiter tensing I told him to hold it back. He grimaced as Sarah finally erupted in yet another earth-shattering orgasm. I had never seen a woman so sexual and so able to cum when she wanted. She collapsed forward as her body shock once again with the pleasure of the sensations of two cock filling her completely and causing sensations that felt heavenly.

I slowly withdrew and came round to kiss Sarah as she got her energy back. She pulled off the waiter and knew what we all wanted to see next. She took both our cocks and started to wank us together eagerly switching from one to the other sucking on each cock in turn. I held my cum I wanted to shoot, but I wanted to give Cucky the perfect show so I waited until I heard the waiter grunt and then I let myself go and we both shot our loads across Sarah’s ample bosom. Dollops of hot sticky cum splashing all over her gorgeous skin some catching her face and dripping down off her chin. Soon we were both spent, and hubby moved in to kiss his amazing wife.

Hubby had the drinks ready as we cleaned ourselves up. We invited the waiter to stay but he said he had to get back but would finish his shift in a couple of hours. He gave hubby his number and we said we might be in touch.

We all sipped our champagne and chatted about nothing in particular. I suggested the Sarah and I might have as shower and we would need Cucky to wash us. She and I went in first it was a huge shower and fitted us all easily. Sarah and I started to kiss as hubby got some shower gel and started to rub it first into Sarah’s body and then mine. It was a real sensual moment as he washed us both. The kinky boy payed special attention to my cock during this as well as the rest of us and between him and Sarah I was soon hard. Cucky had not cum yet and I had had the pleasure of cumming more than one I decide to take pity on him and suggested something he would love.

We all went into the bedroom I lay down with my erect member craving attention. Sarah mounted me reverse cowgirl, but this time I was lying down. She started to slowly rock back and forth and then she said shall we let him join in? I said to cucky “cucky come feel how a real mans cock feels in your wife”.

“What do you mean” he queried. “Come and fuck her with me”.

His face lit up and he rushed over his little 4 inch cock stood to attention. Sarah lay back on me and opened her legs wider as Cucky tried to squeeze his cock alongside mine. It was a very kinky feeling another man’s cock touching yours as you fucked his wife. Another hard rod next yours in all that softness, it was uncomfortable, but erotically kinky at the same time. It was all too much for cucky as soon as I started to move and fuck Sarah he shot his load inside her and over my cock. This was actually quite horny and I was surprised that I enjoyed it. He instantly went soft and fell out apologising for cumming out of turn. Sarah sent him to the corner of the room to watch as she continued to ride my cock. Sarah has to be the fittest 60 year old I ever met she had had such intense orgasm and yet she craved more. She was still soaking wet for my cock and rocked on it using its full length for her pleasure. Come here Cucky she said lick my clit. Again, I found that tingling sensation of his tongue on my cock and her clit he fondled my balls too as she rode his tongue and my shaft. Cucky get the waiter to have some mates watch us from the garden I said. I was feeling really devilish and wanted to show off for an audience. Cucky texted the waiter as I picked up Sarah and lowered her onto my cock to face me. I carried her over to the window it was now dark outside, and we had the lights on for all to see. I could see a group of men in the garden watching us and smiled. We are going to put on a show for you now boys I thought……

I stood in front of the full-length windows lit up from behind as I slowly started to bounce her on my cock. Sarah joined in and our movements became perfectly timed her rising to the tip of my cock as I prepared to thrust upwards and then dropping herself down hard onto my shaft as I thrust up to meet her. I reached under her leg nearest the window and pulled it over my shoulder, so the audience has an uninterrupted view of her pussy being stretched and filled with every thrust. In turn her moans were loud enough that I am sure the guys could hear and the slap of my balls completing their arc into her arse with every thrust.

I then removed her from my cock and lowered her down. She placed her legs wide apart so they had a full view of her gaping pussy and she bent over to suck my cock. I was twitching as she took it her mouth the guys could see all of this from there view up between her legs. She was now sucking and pumping my cock with extra vigour both of us enjoying our audience. Then I got her to bend over and look at the guys as I took her from behind doggy style. I reached down and felt how wet she was between her legs and delighted in the soft feel of her lips as I eased my cock in between them again.

Slowly I started to fuck her concentrating on every minute movement in her body and how she was reacting to me she arched her back to meet my thrusts and I grabbed for her hair with one hand and encircle my other around her throat pulling her onto my cock. Her hips started to ride up and down as if on the ocean rather than my member and I could feel her pussy flooding around me as her moans began to deepen and her hips more frantic in their movements. I reached down and gave her clit a rub and this stimulated an explosion from her pussy. Juices splattered across the floor and my cock was spat out as she collapsed shacking and gushing. I carried on wanking watching her and enjoying the sight of her orgasm. Moments later my cock shot forth yet another torrent of cum and the guys below cheered as it splashed across her tanned naked body. I had never cum so hard and it seemed my body would not stop shuddering as contraction after contraction of my balls emptied me completely.

I reached down to Sarah and lifted her to me she seemed to be exhausted and we kissed slowly as Cucky came over with a towel and started his job of cleaning us both up. We needed a rest at this point Hubby said there is a hot tub outside we could go to and he would bring drinks. Sarah and I went onto a side balcony where the hot tub were lit and the water swirling casting reflections that made Sarah looks even more stunning as she eased her body into the waters. She sat on my lap kissing and mummering over the extraordinary events that had already happened. I was beginning to wonder if we would have the energy for when the waiter got off his shift…….

Cucky came to join us in the hot tub he sat opposite as Sarah and I gently fondled each other, and we all chatted away thinking back through previous couple of hours. “Jack, I can’t believe you didn’t miss a beat when I asked the room service in” Exclaimed Cucky as we all languished there. “I was sure that would throw you off, but you just kept fucking Sarah like there was nothing else.”

I just smiled “I was far too distracted to notice him arrive”

Sarah gave a playful tug on my cock as I said this.

We relaxed there for the next hour or so Sarah and I kissing, cuddling, fondling as we all chatted. We explored each other’s bodies in the bubbling of the water playfully just bring each other close to orgasm time and again but just allowing it to bubble there as Cucky had a plan for the rest of the evening. “Jack I asked Sam if any of his mates liked what they saw and wanted to join us is that OK?”

I grinned “Yes invite them up I think we should get them to join us in here, I want you to tell them what to do and make it clear that they must behave.”

Cucky got his phone and started texting. “Sam says four of them are up for it” If they are all as girthy as Sam someone is going to be sore in the morning!” I chuckled at which Sarah gave my balls a squeeze and I yelped.

She now glided over me and sat astride me in the bubbling waters guiding my still hard cock into her. She felt as hot as the tub we were in and I could not believe that she was still aroused that I just slipped in. She slowly rode me her breasts swaying in front of me along with the rise and fall of her rhythm. We heard a knock at the door and cuck put on a robe to see who it was.

I lifted Sarah off and moved her to the edge and deftly slipped in behind her. She was facing the door as three men and hubby walked out.

“One has cried off it seems” He grinned.

Show the lady your cocks Cucky said as the men starred at me fucking this gorgeous older woman. She must have been a vision to them long luscious damp curls clinging to her breasts as they swayed back and forth in front of them as I fucked her rhythmically from behind. He moans turning to coos as the men unbuttoned the trousers.

Sam’s short fat cock flopped out like it did before then the guy next to him I think it was James dropped his trouser to revel a very impressive cock and Sarah said oooh bring that here and she reached for it as he continued to strip.

The last guy slowly undid his trousers to reveal a cock a little bigger than Cucky’s but it was standing proud already. Sarah grabbed hold of James impressive member and it was already swelling as she took it in her mouth she expertly started to work his cock and it grew to huge proportions as her head bobbed along his shaft in time to my thrusts from behind.

James took her hair in his hands and started to fuck her mouth with slow strong thrusts. I was amazed once again how she allowed his cock to slid right down her throat. The other two were now naked and wanking as they looked on. I withdrew and repositioned myself under Sarah and she lowered her self onto me once more I could feel James’ thigh against my back as Sarah continued to deep throat him over my shoulder. Cucky instructed the guy with the smallest cock to put on a condom and to take his wife arse as she started to get more vigorous on James’ cock he was groaning now and you could see it would not be long before….

“Fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuck” he didn’t warn any one as he erupted into Sarah’s mouth she gamely swallowed load after load, but some found its way down her lips and dripped onto my chest to be swirled away in the water. Spent James went to sit down as her hubby kissed away the excess cum from his wife. Mr average had now position himself behind Sarah and was slowly probing her arse with his cock. She held still for a few moments then they both gasped simultaneously as I felt his cock slide next to mine. Sam was now waiting his fat cock ready for Sarah to suck. She stretched her lips around him as I felt Mr. average, Joe we will call him, start to fuck her arse. I held still as Sarah now timed her movements to his smaller eager cock. It was a great sensation to have her riding my cock and his pushing in and causing more pressure too his balls dangled and slapped against mine all bit it with the water sloshing in between. There came a grunt and groan as I knew he had shot his load he slipped out quickly and sat back in the water condom flung casually over the side. Cucky looked at me not very impressed by this guy, but we all carried on. I encouraged Sam to take up the position behind Sarah as he put his protection on I picked her up and held her above the water on my still throbbing cock I held her there as Sam eased himself into her and we stood opposite each other holding her together as we bounced her on our cocks. Sarah moaned and groaned and then her groans became pants and small screams not wishing to drown out the whole hotel as we carried on bouncing her. Faster and faster we got, our muscles beginning to perspire with the heat of the pool and bulge with the effort of holding her up for so long as we fucked this timeless beauty. She kissed me passionately hand around my neck as her moans went down into my throat. Sam was first to break ranks and I could feel him stiffen and his hips bucked as he groaned and grunted through his orgasm. This set off Sarah who started to tremble all over I knew she was going to erupt and she duly started to spasm and shudder and a final scream came out matched with each of my thrusts as I too now could contain myself no longer and felt myself unload once more filling her pumping what was left in my now drained balls. Which I now notice were being massaged by Cucky to get every last drop from them. Spent I held her there and we kiss as the last shudders dissipated. Hubby said to the boys “that was lovely thank you very much now please fuck off!”

Sarah and I sat down in the pool and kissed then slowly made our way to the shower Cucky once again joined us and washed us as we kissed feeling the water run over us and through our now spent bodies.

Sarah and I collapsed on the bed and Cucky made up a spare zed bed in the corner. Spooning she and I fell asleep almost immediately.

The next morning, I was woken by a movement in between my legs. My cock was rock hard and I thought I was being fucked then I realised from the bristle against my balls Cucky was sucking me off.

Now hard and awake he took my cock and guide it into his wife lips rubbing my head against them stimulating them to release her juice onto me so that he could guide me into her. Sarah slowly woke and pushed her hips back to meet my cock and we started to grind together in a spooning motion. Cucky lifted her top leg so he could watch and lick as my shaft churned its way into her pussy. Sarah breathing became ragged and a moan and a shudder escaped her as I realised a gentle orgasm had just swept through her. Nothing like the eruptions of the night before, but I guess her senses were dulled.

She eased herself off my still hard cock and went to the bathroom. Cuck asked if he could keep me hard for his wife and I lay back and closed my eyes as he tended to me and played with me keeping me hard until his wife 's return.

She walked out of the bathroom and saw what Cucky was up to. She exclaimed “I do not know who likes cock more me or you!”

She pushed him to one side and stood over me she had brushed her hair and makeup was fresh and she looked gorgeous as she stood naked above me and then lowered herself onto me. Cucky holding me ready for her.

This was different to the night before it was almost love making between three individuals, she rode me slowly working me with every inch of her. Cucky kissed her as she rode me, and she played with his cock as it stood to her attention. I lay back and concentrated on the sensations. I was almost the substitute cock for them as they kissed and played. First to cum was Cucky shooting into her hands and across my tummy then some clever squeezes from Sarah brough me off instantly and I again felt like I was emptying what was already spent. But the orgasm was exquisite none the less. We lay there together the three of us until I noticed the time.

I had so little time and jumped into the shower and dressed in an undignified exit as I kissed Sarah and thanks Cucky for a memorable evening.

Little did I know what they had planned….

over a year ago

date 3 if you want it?

over a year ago

Date 3 I finished writing it up so posting

After our first real meet we chatted lots online about things we enjoyed about it and what adventures we could have in the future.

I said that I did not think that we could top our hotel liaison for debauchery. Cucky sent me an email " so you think nothing could top that? Are you free next Friday are having a special dinner party? Make sure you have had your three shredded wheat!”

I was very intrigued by this and if I am honest, I was also a little nervous too. How could they expect me to top last time...?

I thought I know what I better get some back up. I arranged a just in case pack of blue pills. Lowest dose as I never had them before. I thought it would not hurt to have all bases covered. I received more instructions during the week from Cucky. Jack hope you have black tie it is going to be a special dinner. Jack, Sarah wants you to go commando, hope that is ok. “Cheeky Cucky” I replied, “I am supposed to be in charge”. He sent back a smiley.

The day duly arrived I finished work early and got into the shower and shaved down just how Sarah liked it. I got hard just from the expectation. Pulling the zipper up in my dress trousers I was very careful not to catch anything.

The drive was just over an hour they had given me the postcode and the name of the house. I was in a state of perpetual excitement, but nothing prepared me for the sight I was about to see. In pulled up where the sat nav said and all I could see was a big hedge and huge gates. I called Cucky and he said “let me buzz you in”. The gates swung open! I started and slowly drove the car through them and down a long drive past fields either side. I was impressed a few minutes later I pulled up alongside a Bentley and a Ferrari and noticed Sarah's BMW there too. If i had known more about cars I might have realised how expensive her car was.

I got out and the door was opened by a smartly dressed woman that looked like a PA. She greeted me " Hello I am Emily, Mr. ...... will be with you in a minute they are just getting ready."

She showed me into a lavish drawing room; huge sofas and a large roaring fire that I could have almost walked into, greeted me.

She gave me a drink and we chatted about the weather and my drive over. I had the feeling she was checking me out as if she knew about what I was there for and what had happened already.

Eventually she said "you are older than I expected". I stopped drinking " Sorry?"

"Mrs. ..... normally goes for younger studs!" She smiled and I blushed " I take that as a compliment" I smiled back still a little flushed.

" You are in for a treat tonight she continued"

" How so?" I quizzed " Oh you will find out" with which she turned and walked out. I checked her out and wondered if she would be part of the evening. She was slim tall and had an amazing arse neatly wrapped up in her trouser suit....

Almost as soon as she was gone Cucky walked through the door. Closely followed by Sarah. She was sporting a gorgeous black sparkling cocktail dress. That showed of her amazing legs. It was only just long enough to cover her bum. She had bare tanned legs and black strappy stilettos. She walked up to me kissed me long and full as her hand slid into my trousers. Mmmmm someone is pleased to see me she murmured as my cock stiffened under her attention. She released me and smiled at the lasting effect on my trouser silhouette. Cucky was talking to me.

".... I know you are discreet Jack but if you recognise our guests please try not to mention it."

I now wondered who else was coming.

At that moment, another Bentley pulled up in front of the house and I peered out into the dusk to see who it was. I saw what looked to be a model getting out of the passenger side. Tall, slim with what looked to be fake boobs, under a figure hugging white mini dress.

I didn’t get a good look of the driver but he looked fit and familiar.

When they were brought into the drawing room I could see the model was nearly as tall as me in her heels, but probably nearly 40 and definitely fake tits revealed in a thin figure hugging dress. So fine, I thought I could make out her nipples and a small landing strip through the material. I realised I was staring as Emily introduced me to the new arrivals. I shook the man's hand and realised the last time I saw him was on tv. He was much shorter than I expected!

I had collected myself enough to give him a firm handshake.

He smirked "Good evening Jack. I hope you are as good as Sarah's last stallion, " I was taken aback a bit by this but recovered enough to repost " I am sure I will be UP to any challenge!"

He chuckled and introduce his wife Denise (name changed).

She held my gaze and gave me a cheeky wink. As she walked past to greet chucky, she gave my arse a squeeze.

Then kissed Cucky on each cheek.

Champagne was handed round and we carried on making small talk. Innuendos were dropped like confetti and I got the feeling that I was going to be the evening’s entertainment....

We moved through to the kitchen.

"Emily has kindly taken over from our chef." Cucky pointed out to me as we went through. "We must thank her properly at the end of the evening. "

The evening was turning into something quite unexpected.

We sat at the kitchen table the room was vast and beautify finished.

" I hope you don’t mind, but we felt the dining room would be lacking intimacy" Sarah winked.

Jack sit at the Head(wink), Denise come next to Jack. Joe (name changed) come next to me. Darling I know you will love to keep Denise company." She addressed the last to her cuck.

We sat down and the talk continued. I just sipped my wine wanting to stay alert, but not an obvious party pooper as the wine flowed. Chatting to the two wives I noticed that each had a hand on one of my thighs and was slowly massaging my legs. My cock twitched against my zipper each time they seemed to reach and touch a little closer.

I now realised how connected Cucky was.

The whole supper was one of veiled suggestions of what we were all thinking. Everyone fully taking part trying to keep the chat clean, but suggestive.

During main course I felt the first fingers pull on my zipper and my cock gladly took its release. Denise had made the first move and her foot was also rubbing my legs as she pulled my cock and balls fully out playing with both much to Sarah's amusement. Emily came past to serve some wine and whispered "I hope you took your vitamins today". It was all done quietly as if not to alert the men. I knew we were not fooling anyone. I leaned back and reached with both hands to stoke each woman's thigh and ran my fingers up to two soaking pussies. All I did was check and knew that there would be little need for fore play tonight.....

Main course was coming to a close, and the plates were being cleared away. Sarah hurriedly push my cock back in my trousers which was easier said than done!

Cucky stood up. " Thank you friends for coming tonight it is great to see you all here. I just have to have a chat with Joe about business why don’t the girls and Jack have desert on the terrace."

I stood up and helped both ladies out of their chairs. They each took an arm and giggling lead me out through to the terrace it was beautifully lit and a veranda type design. Heaters were on although in the hot summer evening there was little need, there were various chaise longs and sofas scattered around, a sunken hot tube lit up at the end.

We made our way to one of the chaise longs. The girls put down their wine I had deliberately left mine behind all I had was a glass of water. A nervous twinge went through my mind realising I had three hot women in the house. I had tried out the pills in the week to make sure there was no adverse side effects and found half a pill was more than enough to give me a kick. On reflection I probably did not need it, but much better to be sure, anyway it would take a while to kick in. I slipped half into my glass and downed it as the girls put theirs on the table.

They turned to me and both immediately slipped off their dresses. They were stunning in the light. Beautiful and contrasting. Petite, natural, dark, busty Sarah and tall, leggy, blonde, pneumatic Denise.

They approached me Denise kissed me and her hand went for my zipper my cock sprang out into her hand. Sarah pulled off my Jacket and tie and kneeled and removed my sock, shoes and trousers. She took my cock in her mouth as Denise and I kissed.

Denise then worked her way down my body until she was level with Sarah.

The girls teased suck and worked my cock and balls I was on the edge and pulled away as my cock started to twitch. The giggles at it bouncing as I sought to control it only a little premium oozing out. Denise bent over the chaise her perfect man-made boobs did not change form as she bent over and spread her legs. Sarah guided me over and place my cock in the entrance to Denise’s pussy. She had lovely large protruding lips that seemed to suck me in.

She moaned as inch by inch I entered her it was like entering a warm flowing river, she was so ready for me. She arched her back and I took hold of her long blonde locks and pulled her onto me. My first thrust raised a gasp and she met it with her own perfectly timed counter thrust. Sarah had my balls in her hand and was teasing Denise’s clit as we fucked. She was very vocal and foul sexy expletives came forth. "Yes, fuck my pussy, I am your slut! Yes, fuck my cunt harder..... HARDER! OH YES that's it.

Fuck fuck fuck FUCK!"

She wanted it harder, faster, deeper. Her juices were flowing freely and splashing over Sarah and myself. Sarah went and sat on the chaise in front of Denise and spread her legs. It was an amazing sight. As Denise tried valiantly to lick Sarah's pussy, whilst her whole body shook to the pounding she was getting from behind. Her screams getting louder and louder as we grew ever more frantic. She suddenly reached for her clit and started to rub it furiously as she fell on top of Sarah collapsing into her orgasm as I slowed and deepened my thrusts.

I heard clapping behind me and looked over to see Joe smiling at the sight of his wife getting fucked.

Cucky beamed at what he had organised........

I slowly pulled out my still hard cock. I could feel my pill starting to have an affect on me. I was flushed and my cock felt impossibly solid. My whole body felt warm with a glow. I stood there, cock point directly to the sky in front these two women's cuckolded husbands. Denise slipped off the chaise long and stepped into the hot tub. I lifted Sarah kissing her I lowered her onto my throbbing pole. I carried her into the hot tub as she rocked her hips and ground herself against my shaft. I stood in the middle of the hot tub holding Sarah under her knees and bum bouncing her on my cock as squeals of delight came from her lips. Denise lay back sipping her champagne still flushed with the fading effects of her orgasm. Cucky and Joe were stripping to join us and then it all added up when Joe stripped off to reveal a small flaccid penis even smaller than Cuky's who was actually sporting a rock hard erection as he watched his wife being impaled on me.

The boys sat either side of Denise and feasted on her tiny erect nipples as she let the sensations of the hot tub wash over her. Sarah and I were lost now in our moment of passion. I was only thinking about her and the way she felt on my body. Her nipples pressed hard against my chest as her wet cunt squeezed and used my cock. Each bounce had the desire affect bring her closer and closer to her orgasm. I was so turned on I could feel my own one building and it looked as though I was not going to be able to contain it any longer. She felt so good and the warm water splashing around my thighs and arse were adding to the pleasure as I erupted into her. I could not hold back as thrust after thrust unloaded into her pussy. She egged me on "yes Jack, fuck Jack, fill my cheating married pussy, good boy Jack". My cock just kept twitching and shooting and soon I realised that i was spent, but still rock hard. Cucky came over to catch the cum dripping down my cock and licked it from my balls as Sarah continued to use my cock. I had not experienced an orgasm like this since I was 20 when I could just keep fucking after. She was now so close, and hubby's attentions seemed to tip her over the edge as she release one of her torrents on me. I was ready for her and lifted her close and tight to me so she could collapse and enjoy her orgasm fully. Hubby was greeted with a stream of her cum on his face and he smiled as he lapped it up. Joe was clapping again, which made me grin. Hubby sucked the last of her juices off my cock as she came down in my arms and we both sat down kissing and embracing as lovers in the warm swirling waters. Denise made her way over to us and joined in, her hands again wandering to my rod that still held its rock like erection. I kissed each in turn as we all enjoyed the moment, but Denise was impatient and moved across me and lowered herself onto me as I carried on kissing Sarah......

Denise was well into the swing now and was riding with great enthusiasm. She enjoyed to using me in a sawing/swinging motion back and forth. Her pneumatic boobs never missing a beat as Sarah and I continued to kiss. I saw Joe move round behind Sarah and lift her arse towards him as he his head moved between her legs. I knew he would be getting a taste of me as well as the delights of Sarah as he worked his tongue around her velvet lips. Sarah moaned into my mouth and started to pant as the cuck started to administer his skill. Her hubby also dared to venture into the fray and the two cuckolds played and teased his wife with their fingers and their tongues. Sarah released me and started to concentrate on the build-up of the feeling coming from within her. Denise leaned forward her breasts pressing against me her hips still working their magic as she continued in cowgirl fashion. Our tongues entwined as her moans started to increase in their volume. Her forehead came to mine and we stared into each other’s eyes. "Fuck I love your cock, I want to keep you cock, fuck me Jack fuck me and use me". My hips now started to meet her rhythm as her breathing became harder and her stare more intense. Her pupils were fully dilated as they gazed into mine and we knew that we were both hooked on this moment. Cowgirl bucked harder, my cock sprung back against her and answered her call as she rode and used it. I could feel juices flowing out of her as she was now panting eyes closed as she screamed "fuck yes, fuck yes ,that’s it, do it!" Her whole body shook as she climaxed griping my cock for all she was worth. Her hands clawed my back leaving deep scratches across my skin tiger claws leaving their mark and then she bit into my shoulder as the final shudder wracked her body. I grimaced but didn’t call out. I just enjoyed every moment of her pleasure knowing that I was responsible.

Then she collapsed still impaled on me, her pussy tightly clenched around me. I came back to the world around me and could hear Sarah's moans of appreciation from the cuckolds. She saw that Denise had come down from her high. "Now it’s my turn" she winked. I realised I had still not cum inside of Denise and thought I had better last this out!

I sat on the edge of the hot tub and Sarah mounted me reverse Cowgirl. Leaning back into me and she turned to kiss as she arched her hips to drive her pussy onto my cock. "Cucks do you job" I ordered and they both readily came forward to click her clit as my cock drove its way between her lips. I could not believe i was telling my sporting hero to go down on me and the woman I was fucking, I felt like a god! It was certainly a kinky horny feeling two tongues working on us as we enjoyed the most erotic of fucks Denise. Lazily sipped her champagne and watched the show unfold. My hands moved to Sarah's nipples and teased them as she used me for her pleasure, I added it wherever I could. I nibbled her neck, her ear and then a hand on her throat, which I knew she loved, as we continued to fuck. Her pussy was really something it is amazing how they can all feel so different. I was in heaven too it was almost as if we were perfectly matched. One of the cucks was playing with my balls now and it was all I could do to hold back my own orgasm and I was relieved when Sarah's came in its usual torrent. I marvelled at the way her body responded it was unreal and a delight. As her body finished her last spasms, I kissed her and left her to her husband's administrations.

I had a mission. "Cucky No. 2 come here and sit right there" I pointed to the shelf at the side of the tub. I stood up my cock still proud and water dripping of my toned body sweat from my exertions was washed away, but still present on my brow. I lifted Denise up and got her to bend over her husband and spread her legs in front of me. I leaned down to taste her pussy and was greeted with the signs that she was already waiting for my cock. I stood up and drove it in she gasped and looked back at me a naughty smile on her face. " Go on fuck my cheating cunt, show my husband that he no longer owns my pussy" She certainly knew how to egg me on and I started to drive into her sawing in long smooth motions my thighs tensing with the effort, balls swinging freely due to the heat of the tub as they slapped against her. I felt a slap on my arse as Sarah gave me some encouragement. Joe reached forward to rub his wife's clit. Thrust after thrust was met by filth from the lips of Denise. "I want your cock I want you to fill me now. Show this pathetic husband what his wife needs. I felt my cum building until I let it spew forth in a torrent. As my first spasm hit the inside of her pussy, Denise's body responded with its own orgasm as if to milk the moment. "Go on Jack, fill her" Joe grinned "she needs your cum". I was lost as wave after wave of held back orgasm hit me, my legs feeling suddenly weak in the heat. Denise was in her own lost world her vagina walls pulsing around my cock as if milking me. I was grunting and yelling she was screaming with every wave. We collapsed in a heap Denise pushing her hubby out of the way as we embraced with kisses and tired giggles. I lifted Denise onto my lap her legs spread so her hubby could see her filled with another mans cum. He leaned forward to enjoy the fruits of my labour.........

After that we all enjoyed our drink for a few mins the two wives either side of me and their husbands next to them. Joe said thanked Sarah for sharing me and then me for fucking his wife like a true pornstar!

Denise gave my now soft cock a little squeeze which caused a reaction and I smiled. They got out and we all put on robes We chatted as we dried off and went with Joe and Denise to see them off. During all of this Denise quietly took my phone from me and typed in her number and sent herself a message.

After they left Sarah said "Jack darling we promised Emily if she liked what she saw then she could have some Jack time at the end of the evening. I believe she is waiting upstairs for you first door on the right.

I walked upstairs my cock stiffening at the thought of what Emily might be like. I was not really paying attention at the start of the evening. Blonde bob, tall, pert boob tight arse and long legs. I smiled to myself.

By the time I got to the door my cock was poking through my gown. I opened the door to find Emily lying on a huge bed. She was wearing stockings, suspenders, matching G-string and bra, long stiletto heels and a blind fold. The lingerie was sheer and I could see her small pert breasts were heaving with anticipation, her nipples stood proud against the sheer material. They were the longest I have ever seen, and I found the sight of them a real turn on and was fully hard. I stood there and took the sight in. I could see that she was waxed bald, down below, unlike the two ladies that I have just enjoyed the evening with.

"Are you just going stand there or are you going to fuck me Mr. Adams?"

"Patience Emily, good things come to those who wait!"

I walked over to the bed dropping my robe on the floor. I leaned over and made as if to kiss her neck, but stopped just short so she could feel my breath on her skin. She shivered and if anything her nipples grew!

I brushed my lips against hers she moved towards me but I pulled away. I moved down her body and caressed her skin with my lips sending shudders through her. I pulled her bra down so I could take each nipple in turn and enjoy them sucking and nibling them with my lips and tongue. She gasped each time to took one of them into my mouth.

I moved down to the G-string and moved her legs apart so I was between them and slipped the material off her soft waxed pussy. I ran my fingers over her skin delighting in the smoothness. I bent down to taste her lips running my tongue all the way to her perineum. I parted her lips as I ran it back and softly teased her clit. Wetness was flooding its way through her. I gently inserted a finger then two into her tight wet pussy and found her g spot. Finger and tongue worked together to bring her arousal to fever pitch and she shuddered and whimpered as an orgasm flowed through her body.

I sat and watch her writhe and slowly calm down. I pulled off her string and unclasped her bra in one motion leaving her naked before me I maneuvered her to the edge of the bed legs pulled apart.

"Take off your mask!" I ordered. She complied and was greeted with a view of me naked and hard standing over her. I lifted her legs, in one swift motion plunged into her pussy. She yelped at the suddenness of the moment then smiled as she adjusted to having my cock deep inside her. I bent down and our lips met followed by our tongues exploring as I started to fuck her with slow deep thrust her legs either side of her head, for full penetration. As I ploughed her delicious pussy I felt and hand stroke my balls from behind. Sarah had appeared and was freshly made up sporting just a pair of stilettoes. I smiled and continued to fuck Emily. I reached behind her and lifted her clear of the bed in one motion she was unbelievably light for one so tall and I was surprised how easy it was. Her legs were still against my shoulders as my hips started to pick up the urgency and drive into her. I heard Sarah gasp as she notice the welts that Denise had left on my back and the teeth marks in my shoulder. She ran her fingers delicately along them as I continued to fuck Emily, Sarah was kissing my wounds.

Emily was becoming more vocal now. "Yes Mr. Adams fuck me like you did that WAG. I want to feel your cock deep in me Mr. Adams. Fuck yes, like that!"

I dropped her back on the bed and held her legs down exposing her pussy as I started to pick up speed " Oh Yes, Fuck me, fuck me harder!"

I responded and all that could be heard was the slap of my balls and Emily's filthy mouth, Her expletives turned into a wail as she started to orgasm I carried on fucking her through her orgasm. She was screaming now as wave after wave hit her and she orgasmed again. I made to pull out, but Emily grabbed my arse and held me in. "No I want your cum give it to me!" That tipped me over and I convulsed into my own orgasm again ripping through me causing my balls to squeeze rhythmically under Sarah's attention as they forced my cum into this young beauty.....

We all collapsed on the bed. Emily and I kissing after the joy of her orgasm and Sarah tending to my wounds. “I can’t believe that WAG did this to you” Sarah exclaimed. I looked into the mirror and noticed four angry tiger lines across my back. I chuckled inwardly and wondered if she was staking her claim as I examined the teeth marks in my shoulder. “and Jack someone has been a naughty boy!”

“What do you mean?” I blushed.

“You are still hard she said you have barely been soft all evening”. “Sorry I snuck half a pill just before I fucked Denise the first time. ”

“well let’s make use of it “ she grinned and with that she grabbed my cock and smoothly lowered her self-down its length. She proceeded to use it like a piston with a fluid motion her hips glided to the tip and then crashed down onto my balls. Soon the sounds turned to splashes as this sexed lady became aroused once more. Emily was not to be outdone and she got up and then lowered her pussy onto my face. I was greeted with my own sent of my cum and thought to myself wasn’t this supposed to be Cucky’s job. Fortunately, my desire to satisfy these gorgeous women overcame my reluctant to taste myself as I explored her silken folds. Sarah now switched to a strong back and forth movement as I could feel the tell-tale signs of another climax building. Juices were flooding and erupting around my cock bathing it and egging it on as she used every inch. Emily was writing all over my face now as I pressed the pad of my thumb into her arse she gave a gasp and her movements intensified as she ground into my face. By now all taste of my cum had gone and her own nectar was flowing.

“Fuck yes, fuck, fuck, fuck “Sarah let out her orgasm as once again I could feel her body shudder and convulse on my cock. Emily became frantic and her hand reached for her clit and was frantically rubbing as she brought herself off with a long whimper. The women left me soaked and satisfied as they slipped of me and we cuddled on the bed. Sarah kissed me long and loving as Sarah cuddle in behind she slowly wanked my glistening cock. Strong smooth motions pulling my foreskin all the way back and revealing my cock head. I felt warmth enclose the end and realised that Cucky had arrived. Or maybe he had been there all along. Emily return the favour of placing a finger in my arse and milked me as Cucky sucked. Normally I do not enjoy this, but it had an immediate effect as I unloaded into the cuck’s mouth and he swallowed it down.

He moved to kiss Sarah and I left them in there embrace as I turned to Emily. “Thank you Mr. Adams that was just what I needed.” No thank you Emily that was amazing.”

We kissed and then she got up and grabbed her things. Cucky got up too. “You two relax I will see Emily out”.

Sarah and I pulled up the covers and kissed and cuddled in the warmth. Finally, I felt my cock relax and soften as we lay there our breathing mirroring as first Sarah and then I drifted off to sleep.

In the morning Cucky gave me a repeat of my wakeup call from the hotel. This time we all had time to shower together before I dressed and joined them for breakfast. I ate ravenous from the nights exertions before commencing my journey home. As I got into my car I found a whatsapp from Denise a picture of her naked pouting at me. “It yours when you want it, I have a few friends you might like too!” .......

I will start a new thread on what happened with Denise after this.

over a year ago

Denise pimps me out to her friends

over a year ago

Sorry its called HW pimps me out to her friends

over a year ago

Enjoy