Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Unexpected Foursome

Jump to newest

By *uSwinger89 OP   Man
over a year ago

nottingham

This story is partly true, partly fantasy but I'm not giving details on what is what

My Ex-girlfriend Alex was a curvy size 10 with wavy brown hair, an amazing bum and size 32c breasts. She'd been best friends with Louise since they met at secondary school.

Both have had children so weren't able to hang around as much recently but remained best friends regardless.

Louise was always slightly bigger than Alex, at around size 16 now and curvy in the best places, with curly brown hair, and size 36g breasts. Her boyfriend, Mark, was 6ft blonde from down south, they'd been together a while and he'd been a great partner to Louise so we loved him too.

It was a rare occasion when we happened to all be child-free on a Saturday night so we decided to invite them round for a takeaway, drinks and maybe a dip into our new hot tub.

When they arrived around 4, we got to chatting, the food was amazing and the drinks were flowing. After 1 too many, and around 7pm, someone suggested a popular game - with added stripping rules (remove an item of clothing when you owe rent), Alex and I looked at each other unsure of the other's response (both wanting to, but never having done anything like this before) but after "the look" we agreed and the game got started...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he chef 45Man
over a year ago

Banbridge

Nice start looking forward to hearing more

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

By *uSwinger89 OP   Man
over a year ago

nottingham

It took a while, but eventually it was down to Alex and Louise in their underwear, and myself and Mark had trousers, boxers and socks on. The length of time and amount of drinks definitely getting to all of us now, with some banter about who would be naked first and some slightly flirtatious comments made too.

Alex's next roll had her safe and mine ended up with me removing my trousers and then my socks (Bloody doubles!) Louise was next to go and landed straight on my property, I gave her the choice...the lovely peach coloured French knickers, or to release those beautiful huge breasts from the prison they were attempting to escape from anyway!

The tits were out, and they were as amazing as I'd been imagining! They dropped slightly after the bra had been removed but they were big, round and she had large pink areolas with a slightly darker (but still beautifully pink) nipples. All 3 of us were sat mouths open admiring her breasts.

"All right you 3, were still playing you know, and I'm not quite naked anyway there's still more to go" her eyes moved between the 3 of us while she spoke but spoke directly to Alex next "and anyway, everyone has seen them before" giving Alex a wink

My mind starts racing wondering what she meant by that because I'd never seen them before...so there must be a story behind that one!

I must have been miles away as the next time I shifted my focus back to the game, Mark had removed his trousers. Alex then landed on my property and she had the same choice, her blue bra, which cupped her breasts perfectly, or her green thong.

Not to be outdone and fiercely competitive, she went for the thong! She turned around so her bum faced the table and purposely took her time in removing her thong, giving everyone a little flash of her pussy before quickly standing up and spinning back around. She looked straight at Louise and said "oops, no one is supposed to see that...again"

Now I am in no man's land, my mind doing backflips trying to work out what happened between them?!

My turn...safe.

It seemed like forever before anyone landed on a property again but that may have been the million thoughts I had all exciting me in different ways, making the time seem to slow down.

Mark was up and must've removed his socks at some point too as when he landed on Alex's property, the girls began to giggle and said "come on then, let me see this 'things that Louise has been screaming...I mean telling me about" giving him a little wink.

He looked at Louise as if to say "here we go" and removed his boxers, and there it was! A very decent sized, circumcised cock with neatly trimmed public region, I saw Alex give a good look and then she did a little smile out the corner of her mouth I recognised as her "dirty thoughts" look. I looked at Louise who was also looking at Alex but she had the exact same expression

By *hor66Man
over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

By *uSwinger89 OP   Man
over a year ago

nottingham

Alex up next and removed her bra, releasing her perky breasts from her bra, they didn't drop as much as Louise's, they separated and revealed her small pink nipples with a piercing in each, perfect size to fit perfectly in to a large hand and very reactive to any sensations.

I was up, safe again! And then Louise. She landed and had to remove the last item. She took her panties off revealing a landing strip that the 3 of us sat down couldn't take our eyes off, I felt a little twinge from my cock looking back and forth between Alex and Louise. Mark spent most of his time with a hand over his cock but had relaxed once the girls were nude.

It wasn't long before I landed and had to join the others! I stood up revealing a semi through my boxers while the other goaded me into removing them. I did so having been met with cheers and then a curious look from Louise, Mark couldn't take his eyes off my semi-hard cock and Alex who gave a subtle lick of her lips.

The game continued for a while and eventually ended and then the conversation between 4 horny early 20s took a naughty turn. We all decided the room was hot so we'd stay naked and continue the fun.

My mind was still reeling from the earlier topics and I couldn't hold myself back from asking "so, what happened between you two that Mark and I don't know about?" Alex went bright red and Louise giggled

"I don't know what you're talking about" said Louise giving Alex a naughty smile.

"Yeah whatever, come on babe spill the beans, we're all naked and tbh I could do with some wank bank material like that" Mark exclaimed

Alex tried to stay silent but eventually caved and explained that while they were younger they experimented but didn't give details.

Mark and I were on the same wave length, knowing that if we joked with them enough, they'd eventually cave. We continued to ask for details, before we both told them we didn't believe them and before long Louise stood up, walked over to Alex and planted a long, deep kiss on her, using her tongue to caress the inside of Alex's mouth. Alex was shocked at first but didn't back away and after a second, she locked her tongue in there too!

Mark and I were both in shock and I felt my cock growing! Watching them for what seemed like an eternity had my cock bouncing with excitement.

The kiss ended and Louise turned to Mark and said "believe that?" To which Mark, too stunned for words, just shook his head and eventually replied "wow".

Alex's nipples had both hardened up and she had a naughty look on her face...

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

By *ora 123Man
over a year ago

Basildon

V nice

By *litlicker77Man
over a year ago

Dirty old town

Good start

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

more please and soon

over a year ago

over a year ago

would love to have been part of that game

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

By *eachyPairCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

over a year ago

Nice start

over a year ago

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple
over a year ago

Porthcawl

By *uSwinger89 OP   Man
over a year ago

nottingham

Alex put her fingers to her lips slowly, checking to see if that really happened. I was focused more on trying not to get fully hard after what I've just witnessed.

Louise sat back down on her chair across from Alex, she winked at Alex and asked what shall we do now?

Everyone seemed a little stumped so I went to get more drinks from the kitchen while they decided. After getting the drinks down Louise had followed me into the kitchen "I'm just heading to the toilet, which door is it again? I wouldn't want to wander in to the wrong one" and gave me a playful spank.

I felt my face go bright red and I managed to stutter "its...erm...the one at the end of the hall"

"Thanks" she winked and skipped upstairs, her huge breasts bouncing with every step.

I assumed someone was in the downstairs bathroom and finished making the drinks and returned to the living room. There I found Alex and Mark sitting and continuing to talk and have the odd innuendo or flirtatious comment made. We were always like this so it was nothing out of the ordinary talk after a few drinks.

After about 10 minutes Alex noted that Louise had been a while and went to check on her, I was left talking to Mark about football, occasionally looking down at his thick member. He caught me and I caught him too, he gave a wry smile before noting that Alex had also been gone a while at this point.

I decided to check what was happening and on my way up the stairs I heard little moans and a little humming sound, when I got to the top of the stairs I saw Louise on her back, writhing around with Alex on her knees on the floor with her head in between Louise's legs.

I was quiet and slowly moved back downstairs to get Mark, why have all the fun for myself?

I told him to be quiet but didn't give any information on what I'd found. When we got to the top of the stairs, Louise's legs were now way in the air, both her hands on Alex's head and Alex was still on her knees, small egg vibrater in hand on Louise's clit and one hand between her own legs with fingers circling her own clit.

I looked at Mark to gauge his reaction and he looked like a kid at Christmas, couldn't believe his eyes and when I glanced down his already impressive cock was growing with each moan coming from Louise.

Before I knew it my cock was in my hand and I was solid. I stopped for a second and looked at Mark, he smiled at me and I cleared my throat for the girls to hear. They both jumped and tried to explain. I stopped them with a simple "don't stop because of us", theyre red faces looked at each other and Louise said "I came a couple of times. Now I think I need to give you some more attention, with that she pulled Alex on to the bed taking over the the vibrater and gently pressing it to Alex's clit, kissing her deeply and slowly, she then started moving the vibrater in a circular motion.

Alex moaned in to her mouth and I could see her fingers clenching against Louise's olive skin. Louise pushed Alex on to her back and straddled her face and began a 69. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. they were sideways on the bed and I could see Alex going to town on Louise's soaking wet vagina, she looked as though she was trying to bury her whole face in it at times.

She relaxed her head back on the bed to catch her breath, still moaning and looking at me upside down she beckoned me over with her fingers and opened her mouth wanting me to bring my cock to her...

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

By *litlicker77Man
over a year ago

Dirty old town

By *ecretSquirrel1000Man
over a year ago

York

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *race_cpl6665Couple
over a year ago

Solihull

Great story ????

By *ornyelginMan
over a year ago

Elgin

[Removed by poster at 27/05/21 03:06:44]

By *ornyelginMan
over a year ago

Elgin

By *oseph soapMan
over a year ago

Drogheda

Great story, looking forward to more.

over a year ago

Got us both VERY turned on reading this

By *aidbackcpleCouple
over a year ago

nr stockton

wow great so far xx

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *arsmike111Man
over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

I'm loving this one.

over a year ago

By *onny g 56Man
over a year ago

accrington

By *hynot3Man
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Nice start

over a year ago

By *idcotlad2020Man
over a year ago

didcot

By *overOral0Man
over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Loving this

over a year ago

Nice x

over a year ago

Great story can't wait for more

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

By *horsBoltMan
over a year ago

Preston

By *ornLordMan
over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

Well done on only getting a semi while they were stripping off. There's a reason I've never played strip poker - in a group anyway - and it's not that I can't play poker...

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

By *groot20Couple
over a year ago

Mayfair

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *agnar1980Man
over a year ago

Poole

Omg I’m so horny now please need more of this

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

By *ricky09Man
over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *rikey25Man
over a year ago

mids

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *4funXXXMan
over a year ago

cheshire

Loving this can’t wait for the rest

By *hris 1000200Man
over a year ago

kells

Great story, can't wait for more

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

over a year ago

By *uSwinger89 OP   Man
over a year ago

nottingham

Apologies for taking so long! Had some personal things going on.

But back to it

I took a quick look at Mark who was in shock with his mouth open, when we made eye contact he smiled and waved his hand for me to go forth. Safe to say I didn't need a second invitation!

I wandered over, giving my cock a few strokes on the way and put my cock right over Alex's face, she locked the head of my cock to begin with before using her hands to slowly stroke my cock while taking it deeper and deeper before I knew it, I was in her throat and loving it! All while Louise is still eating away at Alex's pussy.

By this time, Mark had made his way over and was looking at his girlfriends soaking wet pussy and Alex sucking on my cock. I could tell he wanted to be involved somehow so I gave Louise a little spank to let her know we were there! She looked around and saw what was happening and summoned Mark for the same treatment I was getting. His eyes lit up and he almost jumped across the bed to have his cock in Louise's mouth within seconds.

All 4 of us moaning, the ladies having already had multiple orgasms me right on the edge and I think Alex knew that. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and brought it to the edge of Louise's pussy, Mark could tell what was happening probably from my facial expressions and he looked as excited as me! He gave a wink and a nod and I took that as a sign of his permission, by this time, Louise had put her hand on her cheeks and was spreading them both giving the ok to continue, I slowly slid my cock in Louise's pussy letting her feel every inch. She gave moans of pleasure onto marks cock as I got balls deep and began speeding up the tempo.

Alex at this point was back to sucking on Louise's clit and giving my balls the occasional lick and suck. Mark looked at Louise, and then looked at me, I knew what he was thinking and gave him a smile and raised my eyebrows, he didn't need a second invitation either and I pulled out of Louise's pussy slightly and lowered my balls into Alex's mouth, her moan from him entering her felt through my balls almost sent me over the edge!

I went back to pounding Louise from the back giving her the occasional spank which she enjoyed and marks face lit up with each smack he heard. (I think I've opened his eyes to something there)

Both ladies moaning and before long Louise screamed "I'm going to cum again, oh my god, I'm cuummmmmmmm..." I felt her whole body completely tense up and I pulled out to watch her, she shook for a little while before she sat up over Alex's face who seemed more than happy to be face deep in Louise's pussy while Mark was hammering away at her own pussy.

By *uSwinger89 OP   Man
over a year ago

nottingham

I was still stood up off the bed watching the action for a moment and catching my breath, Louise looked around at me and winked, beckoning me over with her fingers. I stood on the bed and put my cock in her face and she took it straight into her throat without issue! I was surprised how quick she went straight to put it in her throat and she kept going giving me an amazing, sloppy blow job while getting her pussy eaten by her best friend!

Her spit was dripping all over her beautiful tits which she was rubbing all over and playing with her nipples. Mark pulled out of Alex's pussy and began to eat her pussy and Alex started moaning right into Louise. Mark added a finger, then a second, then a third, Alex moaning more with each one added and was writhing around almost fucking his fingers and wanting to cum again.

I sat on the bed and instructed Louise to sit next to me and finger herself, she obliged and began to circle around her now swollen clit. She changed her breathing slightly, it sped up in line with her finger movements and then she slipped 2 inside her I watched her play and shuffled around for a better view. As I did I felt Alex's hand on me and I guided it to my cock. She was stroking me and was still moaning at Marks tongue action.

Louise's took her fingers from her pussy and I grabbed her wrist and brought her fingers to my mouth, I looked for a second at her glistening fingers in the moonlight and tasted them. Louise reacted well to this and shuffled so she was laying flat and lifted her pussy in to my face. I began eating her pussy and hearing her moans gave me even more pleasure.

Before long Mark had wandered over and put a long deep kiss on Louise, the mixture of all of our juices must have tasted amazing, I was envious but loving my position! Alex put her hands on my back, kissing my neck and my back and slipped her hand in between my legs and began wanking my cock again, then she lay on her back and took me in her mouth.

I had to stop to reflect on what was happening, take a mental picture and try and remember what seems to be shaping up to be the most pleasurable night of sex so far! I wanted to 69 with Alex and pulled her in to position. She seems to have watched Louise and wasted no time in taking my cock deep in her throat I moaned again and focused on her clit that she was happy to rub all over my mouth.

She then sat straight up and covered my face with her pussy, my nose shot straight in her hole and I carried on licking her clit. I felt one of my hands be moved and then the unmistakable feeling of a pussy was on my hand, I started rubbing at Louise's clit and slid 2 finger in her initially before adding a third, her moans coming in between the sound of her and Alex kissing.

Louise moved over my waist and guided my cock into her pussy before riding me with amazing rhythm which had me edging again! Mark was stood next to us, the ladies taking it in turns sucking on his cock. The occasional drip of spit falling down the ladies tits, me grabbing at their nipples and rolling their nipples in between my fingers and thumbs. The ladies decided to swap positions, Mark happy to receive oral while this goes on "so long as I get the same treatment after" he smirked.

Having Louise now griding her pussy over my face and Alex riding my cock while my hands are feeling their tits was orgasmic in itself! Before I exploded I said it was time for Mark to lay down and have the ladies ride him. Mark lay next to us on the bed and the ladies moved over, while Alex was positioning herself for marks cock, I sat up and as soon as marks cock was in her, Alex leaned forward and took one of Louise's huge tits in her mouth, Louise threw her head back and moaned again.

The ladies then had an amazing kiss, all three of their bodies seemed to move as one and then kissed as passionate as I've seen! I got involved once again having to cut the kiss short but I couldn't wait any longer. I stood on the bed and Alex grabbed my cock leading it to her mouth, Louise then pulled Alex's hand away and replaced it with her own, stroking my cock with the same rhythm Alex was sucking, as if they were one. Louise then pulled my cock out of Alex's mouth, with spit dripping off her chin and on to her perky tits, and put it straight in to her mouth. Alex then placed her hand on my balls and cupped and massaged them again having me wanting to cum, Louise started to suck and stroke me like a pro and with Alex massaging my balls I knew I could not gold on any longer I said "I'm going to cum" and Alex grabbed me and stood me facing Louise and massaged my balls from behind, she pulled me towards her and began to lick my hole! I was looking at Louise and made a face she seemed to take enjoyment in because she began sucking and stroking harder and faster while Alex was licking fast putting her tongue in my arse and massaging my balls, I said "I can't hold on any more" and exploded! The first couple of pulses of my orgasm were in Louise's mouth, after which, she pulled my cock out of her mouth and took the rest of my load over her face and tits.

By *uSwinger89 OP   Man
over a year ago

nottingham

My cum dripping down Louise's chest looked incredible! She rubbed it in and leaned forward slightly, pressing her hands into marks chest, he recognised that what happened and said "is that cum on your hands" muffled from Louise's pussy, "yep" she replied and he responded with "mmmmm".

Alex still riding marks cock leaned into Louise and locked some cum off her tits and then planted another deep kiss on Louise, my cock twitched again and then the ladies changed positions on Mark, He was loving it!

Louise was straight on to marks thrombin cock "babe I'm gonna cum before long" he said as Alex straddled his face. "I want it deep in me" she said, my cock twitched again at that, having settled slightly but began growing again! Alex noticed and said "oh someone isn't done" with a wink.

Still sideways on the bed, she leaned forward showing me her holes and said "I'm sure Mark won't mind if you fuck me like this" as Mark was still on her clit, he didn't stop at all but nodded his head with his licking and I was already teasing my cock on the edge of Alex's pussy, and she said no, grabbed my cock and guided it towards her arse. Mark saw this and began licking her harder, as if he was trying to turn her on more to take it.

I added some lube, started slow and pushed my cock into Alex's arse. My god was it tight, what a sensation and Alex knew I loved anal but this, with Louise and Mark, was off the scale. I picked up the tempo, and began pounding at Alex's arse, she was giving moans of pain and pleasure, Mark still licking at her clit she began tensing up and eventually screamed an orgasm out, she reached for the first thing she could, which happened to be Louise's tits, her orgasm lasted for about 30 seconds. I slowly eased out of her arse giving her a breather and she collapsed on to the bed.

Louise said "oh my god, I want some!" Looking at me "get over here and do whatever you've just done to her, to me!" Quite forcefully and it turned me on so I picked up the lube and walked to the back of her, she leaned forward giving Mark a kiss and I did the same again, lubed up and eased into Louise's tight arse, she struggled at first but breathed through it and began to enjoy herself, pushing back on to my cock and picking up a rhythm.

I was in awe, pounding her arse making muffled screams into marks mouth while she tried her best to ride us both. Her arse felt amazing and I gave her a few spanks which she reacted well to, I said I'm going to cum again and did so when she said "fill my arse with cum, I want it deep in there" and what an orgasm I had! While I was pulsing, I felt her tensing up and had a huge orgasm of her own! Apparently she is a squirter! I think it even caught Louise by surprise. I pulled my cock out of Louise and she climbed off Mark.

Mark sat up and Alex, who seemed to have regained herself, crawled to him and began sucking his cock, Louise recovered enough to join in and began sucking on his balls, they swapped positions every now and then and Mark exploded over both of their faces.

The ladies shared another deep kiss rubbing marks cum over them both and licking and tasting every piece of juice from the 4 of us they could find.

We all collapsed on the bed and fell asleep. Until morning arrived...

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Fantastic!

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago