Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Cara’s back - a true story

Jump to newest

By *iscreet guy1 OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

Cara is mixed race, her Dad is Indian and her mum is white. She is 38, very petite with a great smile, 32c, and toned. She’s also very flirty after a drink or two and we’d had a dabble in the past but that was a while ago.

I’d worked with her for a couple of years before she had left to go abroad with her husband. I’d not seen or heard from her since until out of the blue one November morning I got a text message saying she was back for a couple of weeks and did I want to meet up for a drink.

I replied straight away and we made arrangements.

We met up in a bar in Manchester. Cara had not changed at all. A beautiful smile, big brown eyes and she was looking hot in a black top which showed off her pert breasts and tight blue jeans. We had a great night around the bars in Canal Street with me walking Cara back to her hotel at about midnight. She invited me back for a nightcap and we ended up lying on the bed chatting and swigging beers.

Cara went to the bathroom and came out in just her underwear, a black lacy bra with matching pants and she walked over to me and kissed me. I responded to her kiss, running my hands down her sexy back on to her toned arse which she clearly enjoyed as the next thing I know she’s going wild, forcing her tongue into my mouth and telling me she needs to be fucked and that her husband barely touches her and that she’s not had sex for over a year.

My cock is rock hard and I’m desperate to have her. The fact she’s not been fucked in ages, that she’s married, that she’s gagging for cock and she’s gorgeous all contribute to my wanton lust for her and I’ve run my hand between her legs feeling her wetness and pushing the material to one side so I can finger her sopping wet cunt. Cara is tight, she’s soaking but her pussy grips my finger as I push it in and out of her. She is grinding against my finger and I work, with some difficulty, a second finger into her. She’s been married for several years but hasn’t had any kids and has clearly been neglected judging by the resistance her pussy was putting up to my two fingers inside her. I thumbed her clit at the same time and Cara began grinding on my fingers and thumb whilst crying out in ecstasy.

Cara undoes my trousers and pulls out my rock hard cock and she goes down on me giving me one of the best bj’s I’ve ever had. One second she is gently licking my cock before plunging it down the back of her throat whilst simultaneously rubbing my balls and fingering my arse. Cara is sucking my cock and balls and fingering me and then rimming me building up speed and then slowing it down until I am on the edge of cumming with my cock pulsing. I continue fingering her tight cunt as she sucks my cock and with my other hand I force her head down, deep throating me until she gags before releasing her and then repeating it.

She’s got me close to cumming, my balls have tightened and I contemplate emptying them down her throat but I resist as I am desperate to fuck her.

I tell her I don’t want to cum and I wriggle out from under her and pull down her now soaking wet lacy black knickers before exposing her shaven gorgeous pussy. It is absolutely perfect, I part her pussy lips to reveal a very pink wet and tight hole which I waste no time plunging my tongue into. I’m licking it from top to bottom as she writhes under me and each time I get to the top of her gorgeous sweet wet pussy I lick and suck on her clit which drives her absolutely wild.

Cara is grinding against my mouth, she grabs my hair pushing hard on the back of my head and is grinding against my face groaning and talking filthy, telling me to suck that cunt whilst calling me a dirty fucker. After a couple of minutes my face is soaking and she gasps that she’s going to cum. She then went absolutely wild driving her hips up whilst forcibly and violently pushing my head down and she literally ground her clit against my face, nose, tongue and chin until she let out a scream and came hard groaning and thrashing and calling me a dirty cunt and a filthy bastard until she had finished cumming.

Cara lay there gasping and I wasted no time kissing her, letting her taste her own juices before I thrust my cock into her. She was soaking but tight. Her pussy was probably the tightest I’ve ever felt. I believed her when she said her husband barely fucked her, my cock was enveloped by a soaking wet but exceptionally tight pussy and I began to thrust as hard and as deep into her as I could. I held her arse pulling her towards me as I ploughed her tight pink fuck hole. I told her she had a tight cunt as I plunged my cock in and out of her as hard as I could, balls deep, pulling out so only my throbbing bell end was still in her before violently thrusting back until my cock was completely enveloped up to my balls in her wet sweet cunt.

I fucked her that way for a good ten minutes, Cara begged to be fucked hard and I loved every thrust and she met every thrust as I built up pace. She bit me, she scratched my back and she said some filthy things, telling me to fuck her like a whore, telling me to pump her cunt and fill it with cum.

I was fucking her bare back, I’d not brought condoms as I’d not expected any of this and as I reached a crescendo I pulled out and shot cum all over her belly and tits. Cara immediately began playing with my cum, rubbing it into herself and licking her fingers whilst wanking her clit until she came again as I encouraged her by tweaking her gorgeous brown nipples whilst telling her how she had been a naughty fuck whore.

I had to get home as I had work the next day but as we kissed at the door, I told her I’d nip back in the morning to see her again. She gave me a key card so I could get in and I left, determined to get up early in the morning and return to that tight pussy for round 2 but this time I planned to film our exploits.

To be continued......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

manchester

I got up early and jumped on the train heading for Manchester. I walked the short distance back to Cara’s hotel, jumped in the lift and found her room on the sixth floor. It was 6.15am and I was in work at 9am.

I used the key card Cara had given me the night before and opened the door.

By *ureyes2012Man
over a year ago

town

Awesome! Please continue!

By *ocky 1Man
over a year ago

Warrington

More please

over a year ago

manchester

As I walked in I could see that the room was in disarray. There were empty wine and beer bottles scattered around the room which had not been there when I left and Cara was groggily looking at me from the bed. All she said was “I went out again” and brought somebody back and we had a bit of a party.

I raised my eyebrows and said “and”...

over a year ago

manchester

As I walked in I could see that the room was in disarray. There were empty wine and beer bottles scattered around the room which had not been there when I left and Cara was groggily looking at me from the bed. All she said was “I went out again” and brought somebody back and we had a bit of a party.

I raised my eyebrows and said “and”...

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

The 'and' sounds interesting !

over a year ago

manchester

Cara admitted that she’d gone back out and had been chatted up and had been fucked multiple time’s by a guy she had met in the bar. Judging by the state the bed was in, she’d been barebacked and I asked her outright.

She admitted it and I was rock hard as she explained how she’d got carried away and whilst she was only intending to give the guy oral, he’d licked her pussy so well that she wasn’t able to resist and she’d ridden him and then he’d fucked and cum in her in different positions two or three times and he’d only left half an hour ago.

I told her to show me her pussy and she opened her legs and I could see that she was full of his cum, it glistening in the midst of her pink swollen pussy.

I began to rub her cunt, watching as the cum coated my fingers and I fed some of it to Cara who closed her eyes and licked away at my fingers each time I placed them to her lips.

I told her how naughty she’d been, how barebacking a stranger was a bad idea but I couldn’t take my eyes off of her cum lubed pussy until the desire to reclaim became unbearable.....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *ookinforfun6972Couple
over a year ago

Hartlepool

By *ricky09Man
over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

By *teveTWMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Great story

More please

over a year ago

manchester

I told Cara to get on all fours and she obliged and I pushed my cock into her well lubed pussy.

It was still extremely tight and I began fucking her as she groaned with pleasure.

I videod some of it knowing I’d upload it to Fab and share it with my friends (although a bit of it it will be on public display for 24 hours from when I post this - enjoy).

I spanked Cara’s ass and made her tell me how she’d been fucked by the random stranger she’d met in the bar after I’d left. She told me how she was d*unk, that she was horny and cock hungry and how she’d brought him back to the hotel room, sucked his cock and fucked him, allowing him to cum hard in her married cheating pussy twice.

He’d fucked her around the room in every conceivable position with what Cara described as a very big cock.

Her graphic description of what she’d done kept bringing me close to cumming and I kept slowing down, edging myself in her pussy, allowing the pressure in my balls to build up and knowing that I would pump everything I had into her adding to a strangers cum already deep inside.

Cara came as I fucked her and as when she told me the stranger had smacked her arse and called her a dirty slut I could take no more and I came, wave after wave of hot spunk pumped into Cara’s pussy as my edged cock was finally able to release every bit of cum from my tightened balls.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

over a year ago

manchester

Thanks guys - more to follow x