Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

New gilf meet

Jump to newest

By *arathon69man OP   Man
over a year ago

Perranporth

Had not had a meet for ages and my fb Suzy had not shown and interest in fab for a while. We had many meets together with couples, single guys and TVs but then covid happened and with Suzy being 72 now she didn't feel comfortable with meets. Since we also live 80 miles apart with me in manchester and her in the Midlands we could not meet as often as we would like having to time it between lockdown.

Suzy being very understanding of my needs and during a post fuck chat just came out and said... "you should get another fuck buddy closer to home .. our one day a month is not enough for you".

Not needing telling twice I began to trawl through Fab ... search criteria age 55+, must accom. Sent endless messages until one lady replied.... New to the site and wanted to know how it worked and suggested a social for a chat. Age 73 single with nice pics and in good shape. Retired nurse ... so I sort of knew she was going to be a closet raging nympho.

I parked up at the meeting spot eyeing up the passing talent, then spotted a slim hot looking girl approaching in the wing mirror ... silk blouse, animal print coat, leather trousers and kinky boots.

I couldn't believe my luck as she leant in and waved at me through the mirror. This girl was instant hard on material.

We chatted a short while in my car, before I suggested we go grab a coffee. Cindy (her real name) suggested we take a short drive to her apartment. We both laughed as we knew what was going to happen ... we deep French kissed and went on her way. ... Cindy already stroking my leg.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ust plain old peteMan
over a year ago

tamworth

More please

By *ackman23Man
over a year ago

cardiff

over a year ago

Perranporth

I already had a semi hard on as we pulled into the car park of her block ... "it's only a small place but cheap and functional" she told me. My mind wasn't on property details by this point. As she lead the way up the flight of stairs I watched her slim legs and boots scale the staircase cursing the fact that her long coat was covering her ass but patience Peter all in good time my mind told me.

In her apartment which was well kept, very neat and cosy she turned to me and I instinctively put my arms around her and moved in for another bout of deep French kissing. I was surprised at how good she was at full on snogging tongues intertwined and fully exploring each other... Cindy's hand reached down to feel my bulging manhood against my chinos ... "hmmm just checking" she smiled as I took the signal to move things on a bit and started to squeeze her arse tight .. very shapely indeed ... my cock now rock hard at the prospect of what was happening. I started to caress and squeeze her tits as we kissed ... a nice perfect handful not huge but medium sized and quite firm for a girl of her age. "Hmmmm" sighed cindy loving the attention.

"Shall we take this to the bedroom babes" I suggested ... with that Cindy lead me by the hand down the hallway ... Fuuuuuuck I was thinking ... this is going to be a hot morning.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *SuperbMan
over a year ago

now in Germany

Great, tell us more!

over a year ago

Fabulous start please keep going

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *lew65Man
over a year ago

Anglesey

By *idethesausage2Man
over a year ago

Trowbridge

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *r_selfridge999Man
over a year ago

hednesford

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

Yes keep going

over a year ago

Perranporth

In her bedroom the full on snogging continued and I was all over her nibbling her ear lobes and kissing her neck as she was sighing from the attention ... "what do you like doing sexually" I asked her "anything but anal... I adore giving and receiving oral" ... music to my ears indeed as I removed her blouse slowly and lowered he bra straps off her shoulders to free her gorgeous tits ...more sighing from Cindy as I nibbled and sucked each nipple in turn and muzzled my face between her breasts "your turn" she said and pulled my shirt off over my head ... she too nibbled and kissed my nipples ... my turn to sigh with pleasure. Whilst doing this Cindy expertly loosened my belt and undid my buttons letting my trousers fall to the floor ... "hmmm" she said gazing at my hard cock through the material of my boxers... a glint of wet pre cum showing through the surface of the material.... Cindy bit her bottom lip and looked at me in a way that made me think ... this is going to be fantastic ..

She dropped to her knees and using both hands pulled down my boxers which made my cock spring out to attention right in front of her pre cum oozed out as she pulled back the foreskin... gentle licks first from Cindy up and down the shaft holding my balls with her free hand... then licking the pre cum off the end ... suddenly took me into her mouth .. she couldn't manage it all but did get around 3/4 way down before gagging slightly and withdrawing... she repeated this over and over for around ten minutes before getting up and snogging me more so I could taste my own pre cum .... fucking ex nurses I was thinking to myself.. all nymphos...

Cindy removed the rest of her clothes and climbed on the bed ... she patted the space next to her "this is your space boy toy" she said sexily.

I just gazed at her very sexy petite body which was so fucking hot and especially considering her age ... I could also see she was fully shaven and smooth .... I was so looking forward to going down on her

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

over a year ago

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *aughty Nas xxxMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/05/21 19:19:59]

over a year ago

over a year ago

Perranporth

I moved onto the bed with Cindy and we interlocked our legs so i was rubbing her Pussy with my thigh whilst again snogging her deeply and feeling up her breasts... she reached down to caress my hard cock .. slowly I worked my way down her sexy lithe petite body and teased her around the tops of her thighs and around her pelvic bone ... she was gasping like crazy and caressing my hair as I did this and bucking her hips to encourage me along ... I slowly works my way to her clit and made some long sweeping licks up her slit ... she was now moaning in ecstasy... at the moment I started to lick her clit and nibble on it she went totally wild uttering pure filth and gripping my head tight ... her Pussy was wet in an instant as I continued to lap and suck on her .... she was writhing on the bed and it was all I could do to stay in contact with her throbbing clit .... "fuck me.. that was incredible" Cindy panted breathlessly ... I came back up the bed for more sensual snogging but to also let her taste her own juices ... "oh my god that was heaven" she gasped... "now it's your turn my sexy boy toy".. so I lay back and waited as Cindy worked her way down my body

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *marcusMan
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *onny135Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Very nice...bookmarked

over a year ago

Perranporth

Cindy took her time working her way down my body my cock was rock hard and standing to attention it seemed she was taking her time like I did to her she certainly had me sighing and groaning for more... even when she arrived she took an age just laying gentle kisses around the base of my shaft till the point where I was almost begging for her to suck me off ... all this time I had two fingers in her still wet Pussy massaging her G spot.

"Hmmm yummy pre cum" she said as she licked the head of my cock before sliding it into her wet warm mouth ... I was in ecstasy at this point as I looked down at the scene... a hot sexy gilf taking my length in her mouth ... I really couldn't believe my luck ... her technique was amazing lots of alternating the pace sucked each of my balls in turn then back to the head.... "69 me babes" I asked.. really wanting to taste her wetness again .... she obliged with the flexibility of a girl half her age.... straddling me so I had good access to her Pussy I carried on fingering her G spot and licking kissing and sucking in and around her vulva and flicking my tongue onto her clit ... she began to moan again but muffled by my erect cock in her mouth ... I'd take her to the edge then slow down again .... she was writhing on top of me and bucking as she sucked me for all she was worth.... now I do not usually cum from oral alone but could feel the point of no return approaching.. since we had not discussed me cumming in her mouth I broke off from her Pussy "cindy you're gonna make me cum babes" .... this was met with a muffled "hmmmm" as she carried on .... the next minute she had my shooting my cum into her mouth as I could feel and hear her attempting to swallow it all (there was a few days worth) she had me shuddering gasping and shaking from the intensity.... straight in at number 1 on the list of all time blow jobs... I wanted to carry on licking her but she climbed off me and snuggled up to me kissing me deeply again ... this time with the salty taste of my own cum still in her mouth .... "well lover is it time for that coffee now" she said and we both cracked up laughing. I'd loved her blowjob technique and the intense cum... but I knew for sure I really wanted to fuck this girl every way possible.

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *p4it6969500Man
over a year ago

burton

More please

over a year ago

Perranporth

We lay together drinking the coffee and chatting about life and our backgrounds likes and dislikes and Fab... she was quite new to the site having been signed up by a recently dumped boyfriend... she stayed on there to meet just a few guys for her pleasure and to have 3 max regular fuck buddies... of which I was now one she advised me much to my delight. Cindy was especially interested in my FWB Suzy with whom I share a profile. "I've never been with another woman Peter ... do you think she'd be interested" ...

Well you can imagine the thoughts of a gilf FFM going through my mind. I promised to ask but quite hopeful as Suzy has played with girls previously and I explained she knew about Cindy as it was her suggestion I find a local FB.

We started to kiss and cuddle some more with lots of mutual caressing and more 69 action this time with me on top ... Cindy was just as responsive as last time and really did like to get off from oral ... she came again even harder bucking her ass off the bed and again it was all I could do to hold on ... she wasn't a squirter at all but got extremely wet and tasted absolutely lovely as I lapped up her juices. Whilst lying there I told her to ride me cowgirl... Cindy climbed off me , turned round .. then like a good girl lowered her wet Pussy onto my hard length ... she gasped and sighed as she took the whole of me deep into her ... I pulled her closer and held her in a deep kiss as I fucked her from below .. withdrawing and then slamming right back into her hard and deep ... " oh my god" she murmured "do me hard peter" ... I fucked her for all I was worth.. her juices lubing my cock up nicely ... as I played with and rubbed her clit with my thumb suddenly Cindy stiffened and let out a guttural moan "oh fuck I'm cumming again" and shuddered uncontrollably before collapsing onto my chest ... I flipped her over onto her back still impaled onto me ... she was flushed and holding her tits together... I placed her legs over my shoulders and gave her a really deep pounding for ten minutes ... all the time she was gasping and almost crying from the ferocity of the fucking she was getting... beads of perspiration started to appear on my forehead... cindy gasped "cum for me baby .. you've been such a lovely boy to me .. I want you to fill me up" .... "I want to finish doggy" was my reply... Cindy willing turned over buried her head into the pillow and stuck her ass in the air waiting for me.

over a year ago

By *ucksguy2000Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

Great, can’t wait for next instalment

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

over a year ago

Perranporth

Cindy's ass in the air looked so inviting I just had to give her Pussy another deep tongueing and fingering which she was loving so much that she reached under her body to massage her clit as I tongue fucked her ... I gave her tight puckered ass a little lick to see how it went.. as she had already told me she didn't like anal.... the tell tale sigh told me it was ok to continue so I gave her ass a good deep tongue fucking too ... I stopped short of inserting any fingers as I figured she had never had much anal action and maybe had a bad experience in the past... but it was certainly left as a goal for the future .... "fuck my Pussy Peter.. do me hard again" begged Cindy.. totally lost in the moment of ecstasy and lust .... I entered her slowly at first a bit at a time till I was balls deep into this hot girl ... "do me hard again babes" she sighed ..... my pleasure I thought ... building rhythm and holding her slim hips I fucked her harder and harder... Cindy was literally screaming and rubbing her clit like a woman possesd.... "fuck Peter.. I'm cuuuming... do it harder don't stop" ... my body now had the light sheen of perspiration as I had done this girl so very hard... but I continued to work for her as she bucked and screamed  again over and over ... her Pussy had the tell tale wetness return again as I removed my cock some of her juices ran out onto the bed... at this point I knew she had been well and truly fucked .... I pushed my length back into her as I was ready to Cum.. and Cindy couldn't take much more of a hard banging as she was whimpering and shaking with her head still in the pillow ... gripping her hips tightly ... I made more deep strokes into her my balls swinging and hitting her clit .. then the inevitable happened as I let out a loud moan and pushed my cock as deep as I could into her... jet after jet of cum filled her Pussy and the orgasm seemed to last and last ... "hmmm your still spasming baby" said Cindy...still feeling my cock twitching inside her... I was now spent for a while and so was she as we collapsed onto the bed ... both panting .... "what an incredible session" Cindy panted ... "you better come back to see me soon.. lets make a date so I can look forward to it"  ..... I agreed a date and as we lay there discussed anal ... she told me much as I suspected.. she has a bad experience with a guy some years ago.. it sounded like he had not spent time preparing her properly... "I'd like to try again if your gentle but I'm nervous because your cock is even bigger than his was" .... I promised to be very patient preparing her .... as I lay there holding her... I couldn't believe what a sexy horny gilf I had happened upon .... I had told Suzy about the meet .. but I really couldn't go into details .. she would be less than happy if she knew what a great fuck I'd come across

over a year ago

Perranporth

Thanks for all the PMs and comments guys I've not had a chance to reply to all the PMs but yes this is a 100% true story ... and there is more to come... excuse the pun

By *ason7754Man
over a year ago

Blackburn

over a year ago

Epic story

over a year ago

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

fareham

By *wloverMan
over a year ago

evesham

I absolutely love this

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

over a year ago

Perranporth

The next time I met with Cindy I just turned up to her flat on her request. I had agreed to give her a long erotic body to body massage to relax her. Cindy had told me to just come in and lock the door behind me. "I'm waiting lover" came the voice from the bedroom ... she was lying on the bed already face down and wearing a red silk robe ... already I had a semi on. "Time to perform my naughty boy toy ... the baby oil is on the side" she said. I quickly got naked and straddled her on the bed kissing her neck and making her sigh ... I removed her robe and rained kisses all over her sexy lithe little body .... I had developed a very good massage technique with Suzy so knew what I was doing... lots of hand massaging to her back neck and shoulders before lots of body to body sliding making sure she could feel my hard cock rubbing against her legs and peachy arse ... "Oh my god that's wonderful pete" she sighed ... so I continued for a good 20 minutes before giving her toned legs some attention... Cindy was so relaxed now "hmmm you can do anything you want to me right now" she said ... which I took as I sign that she was ready and relaxed enough for me to get started preparing her tight little bum hole ... I was determined to fuck her ass today

over a year ago

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

Perranporth

More baby oil rubbed into her ass cheeks brought more sighing from Cindy gently touching and lightly probing her tight hole ... she kept sighing to indicate all was ok so far ... taking a squirt of the ky I had brought with me I began to work into her tight hole ... Cindy squirmed and writhed on the bed but and started to push back onto my finger ... more lube worked in and gently stretching her muscle bit by bit ... at the same time using my left hand inserted two fingers into her Pussy... she was already very wet ... Cindy moaned with pleasure feeling my fingers penetrating both her holes as I finger fucked her ass and massaged her G spot ... more lube .. I wanted to make sure she was well relaxed and prepared... I slowly worked another finger into her ass .. making her moan even more ... I now had 2 fingers massaging her G spot and two fingers in her ass gently fucking her .... she was very relaxed now and ready or so I thought.... "don't stop Peter please keep doing that" she gasped as her breathing quickened.... "aaarrrggghhhh" screamed Cindy letting out a guttural scream as she bucked and shivered on the bed ... her Pussy now hot and wet from her cum .... "that was fucking amazing babe" she panted ... "give me a minute to come down... then take what you want" .... I think I had the hardest erection ever as I covered my cock in lube

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

over a year ago

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

over a year ago

over a year ago

Perranporth

Working more lube into Cindy's ass I placed a pillow under her middle to raise her arse up slightly she was still breathing quickly partly from her orgasm and partly from the anticipation..."please be gentle at first" she panted gripping the pillow her head was on and forcing her head into it as if bracing herself. I reinserted two fingers past her sphincter muscle again to check she was not too tense ... then with measured ease positioned my cock at her tight hole ... she sighed as I started to push into her .. pausing when she tensed and gripped the pillow ... then a little further until the lovely moment when the initial resistance was cleared and the whole of the head was past her muscle ... pausing again I caressed her back lightly and her ass cheeks "hardest bit over" I reassured her .... "hmm I'm ok babe .. it feels big but very nice" she replied ... gently now I started to push in further adding more lube as I went ... moving slowly and pausing it must have taken around 5 minutes till I was in fully .. then withdrew a little and pushed in again to signal to her that I was going to begin to fuck her ass ... to my surprise and to signal she was comfy with things she reached under herself to squeeze my hanging balls and rub her own clit ... I was now building up a steady rhythm and thrusting into her deep and hard withdrawing to the tip then full length fucking her back in deeply ... Cindy began to shudder and moan as she massaged her clit ... I could also feel the familiar feeling of my sap rising ... as I gripped her hips and cried out from the sensation ... I pushed into her as deep as I could go and just let my semen fill her arse ... my whole body twitched as shot after shot spasmed into her .... at that point Cindy also came with a loud scream rubbing her clit furiously with her right hand and gripping the pillow with her left  ..... "Oh my god Peter what a fuck that was incedible" ... I couldn't reply for the moment as I gasped and panted from the effort .... when I finally withdrew I noticed she was immaculately clean ... like a good former nurse I suspected she had prepared herself well and actually knew she was going to be ass fucked today..... as we may together we chatted about other fantasies and the prospect of FFM and even MMF came up ... "I wonder if I could manage to be double penetrated Pete?" She asked ....

By *ayWaddMan
over a year ago

Barnsley

over a year ago

By *litlicker77Man
over a year ago

Dirty old town