Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Blindfold bi MMF - true story

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I posted a while back about my first MMF experience in many years, and thought I’d tell you all about another one that I had with the same couple about 18 months ago. A more recent blindfold experience with two women had given me some ideas, and I contacted the wife (S) to see if she’d be keen to try this. My idea was simple - S would leave her husband (M) blindfolded and tied to the bed in their hotel room, and would meet me downstairs, then we would head up to the room to play with and tease M until he couldn’t take any more! She loved the idea, and a date was set!

I got to the hotel at the arranged time, and met her in the bar. She told me he was tied up, naked and blindfolded - and had no idea what was going to happen. I was keen to get started, but she was in a teasing mood, and we sat downstairs chatting for about 15 minutes - those 15 minutes must have seemed like 15 hours for M! We discussed a few things downstairs, as we weren’t going to talk once in the room in case he recognised my voice. Then after she’d left him waiting for long enough, we headed upstairs…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *sri1973Man
over a year ago

Coven

A good start looking forward to see where this will go.

over a year ago

We quietly entered the room, and as the door closed S let M know we were in the room. I looked over to the bed, and he was lying on his back, totally naked other than his underwear and a blindfold, and his wrists were cuffed together above his head. The room had a small lounge area, so I sat down next to S and she offered me a drink - she was really enjoying this - teasing M by dragging it out as long as she could. She then leaned over to me and kissed me, and I’m sure M could hear the noises of her moaning gently as our lips met. I love kissing, and this was starting to get me excited - I could feel myself getting hard as my tongue gently slipped between S’s lips, and my hands held her close to me. After a while, we broke away and she nodded over to M on the bed to indicate we should get started. I quickly jumped in the shower to freshen up, and then wandered over to the bed just wearing a towel and the smell of fresh shower gel.

S and I both climbed onto the bed, and kneeling over M’s legs, started kissing each other again. I could feel him squirming on the bed as he sensed his wife and I embrace, our tongues and lips meshed together. As we kissed, we both started stroking M’s body - my left hand gently stroking his chest, then over his underwear and across his right thigh. S and I then pulled away from each other, and decided M had been waiting long enough, and it was time to give him some attention. We moved further up the bed and S started kissing him, while I focussed on his chest - kissing his nipple, flicking it gently with my tongue, and used the soft tips of my fingers to tease him.

By *arsmike111Man
over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

Good start.

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

over a year ago

By this point it was obvious that M was turned on judging by the bulge in his underwear, and I couldn’t resist running my hand across the fabric, feeling the heat of his hard cock with my fingers. As I did this, I could feel his cock twitch against my hand, and he let out a moan - the sensations intensified by the fact he couldn’t see anything, every sense magnified by the lack of sight. I could feel him thrusting his hips towards my hand, aching for more but I teased him by pulling away and going back to gently kissing his body. I then felt S’s hand pulling me up towards her so she could kiss me again, but this time it was so that all three of us were kissing. I felt the sensation of her soft, luscious lips against mine, then the stubble of M as his lips replaced hers, tongues and lips flicking everywhere between the three of us. That was such a turn on, being part of an intimate kiss between lovers.

If M hadn’t been totally turned on before, he was now - his cock was straining to escape the material of his underwear. S moved down, and slowly removed his pants - allowing his cock to spring into the air. She started kissing and licking it - taking it between her lips, but looking up at me as she did so. She could tell I wanted to share his cock with her, and beckoned me down to join her. I started stroking the base of him, feeling the soft, warm skin, and enjoying how hard he was. It was so sexy watching S take it into her mouth, pleasuring him with her lips while I helped by stroking his hardness, and gently caressing his shaved balls.

over a year ago

From the noises M was making, he was in heaven, and from the hardness of his cock he was super turned on too. As S continued to suck him, I was getting jealous and wanted to taste him myself. I moved closer, and started kissing S as her mouth was on the tip of M’s cock. Our lips alternated between kissing each other, and the hard tip of his cock. I could start to taste a bit of pre-cum, and it turned me on even more knowing how turned on he was getting. After some time kissing, I couldn’t resist any longer, and slipped his cock inside my mouth - my tongue flicking the head as my lips gently surrounded his hardness. My hand stroked the base, as my lips and tongue took care of the head - I loved feeling it inside my mouth, and it was a great feeling knowing that it was me causing his hips to squirm in pleasure.

S moved up to kiss him again, and opened her legs up near me so I could start exploring her too. My other hand moved up her naked thigh, and soon found the heat of her soaking wet pussy. She was so turned on by this point that my fingers slipped straight in, and I’m sure M could feel her moan against his mouth as my fingers stroked inside her, and massaged her clit. I’ve really enjoyed going down on S before, but today it wasn’t about her - it was pretty much all about M, so I resisted the temptation to taste those lovely juices and use my lips and tongue on her. I decided it was time to see him inside his wife, so with a gentle pull on her hips, gestured that I wanted to see her slide on top of him. As she did so, his hard cock - coated with both our saliva - slid easily into her wet pussy, and both of them let out a moan at the same time. As she started to ride him, I moved up the bed and sat astride his chest, facing his head with my back to S…

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *ildman2Man
over a year ago

Ribble valley

awesome more please

over a year ago

I could hear the sound of him fucking S, his cock pushing deep inside her as she rode him. This always turns me on so much - hearing, feeling and sensing a couple have sex right next to me. I could hear her moaning too, just inches away from me. My cock was aching by this point, and I moved it close to his mouth, then pushing the tip onto his lips. As he realised what was happening, he opened his lips and lifted his head to take me inside his mouth. It felt so good to feel his warm mouth surround my cock - his tongue flicking against the head as I slid it in and out - my hands now resting on the pillow as I thrust my hips back and forth.

As S continued to ride him, she was getting more and more turned on - especially as she could see him sucking my cock as he thrust deep inside her. All of this tipped her over the edge, and she came hard, gasping in pleasure. This in turn was enough to make M cum too, and I could feel his body writhe beneath me as he came deep inside her pussy - his hips bucking as he shot his load inside her, his cum mixing with her juices. I then moved down the bed, as S lay back next to M - all our bodies glistening with sweat by this point. She was on her back, legs spread and all I wanted to do was savour the smell of sex, and taste it too. I moved between her legs, and eagerly devoured the juices from her pussy - my tongue delving deep inside to lap it all up. At this point, she removed the blindfold from M so he could finally see who it was, and watch me taste his juices from his wife’s pussy. I was still hard at this point, but so close to the edge. I slipped on a condom, and slid inside S, kissing her so she could taste her own juices mixed with M’s on my lips. As M watched me fuck his wife, I didn’t take long to reach my own climax before collapsing on the bed next to them - everyone totally spent.

M was a little overwhelmed by all the sensations after taking off the blindfold and cuffs, so needed a bit of time to come back down to earth - however he said it was one of the most intense sexual experiences he’d ever had. S loved the experience too - being able to take control of her husband’s pleasure. That’s one of the best sexual experiences I’ve had too, and one I’d love to repeat!

By *afftypeMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

By *entleman4MMFMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

This is such a hot story

By *ung-RobMan
over a year ago

Rickmansworth

over a year ago

Glad you enjoyed it - always good to get feedback, and even better if anyone is keen to allow me to repeat it!

By *redtheceltMan
over a year ago

Harrogate

Amazing!

By *reland8Man
over a year ago

sandyford

By *harlieMan
over a year ago