Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

I was walking in the woods.

Jump to newest

By *uckold Lover OP   Man
over a year ago

Haverhill

...on a sunny warm day. There was a gentle southern breeze rustling through the trees.

As I was nearing a small stream , I thought I could hear voices, but then they stopped, so I continued along the bank for about 20 yards, then lay down on the soft grass, hands behind my head, and my eyes shut.

The sound of the water gently running must have made me drift off for a while,but I was woken up by the sensation of something touching my mouth...my eyes opened and I realised that I wasn't alone..and there was a nipple between my lips! I startled slightly but found it very exciting so started sucking it lightly and then I discovered that there was someone else with her. The reason I knew that was that the other person was undoing my belt and rubbing the now growing bulge in my trousers.

I then felt a hand unbutton my jeans and my cock being eased out into the warm sunshine. ..it was slowly wanking me and it felt soooo hot..then a hot wet mouth had swallowed me whole, and I looked down and saw that it was a man's mouth sliding up and down the shaft..I was past caring then and laid back and enjoyed his attentions.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Mmmmm more please

By *arsmike111Man
over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

Lucky you and then what happened

By *cubasexMan