Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Fingering the wife while she is getting fucked

Jump to newest

By *4funXXX OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

Has any one ever rubbed the mrs clit while she she getting fucked and run his hand and fingers over his cock feeling her juices on him then pushing a finger inside her along with his cock. I did it once a few years ago in a club. Wasn’t planned but we all enjoyed it. Would any one like to hear about it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *azz46Couple
over a year ago

dukinfield

yes love to hear all about it

By *onny-2008Man
over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

me too

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Carry on.....

over a year ago

Mmm mm my fantasy ...going to try this myself xxMo and yes I’d like to hear how it went and what your wife thought to x

over a year ago

I met with a couple before lockdowns and as her husband fucked her, (after I already had I hasten to add), I rubbed and teased her clit.

She said it was a first for her and felt incredible having a pussy full of cock and all that attention on her clit too!

By *topthepressMan
over a year ago

MANCHESTER

Have done that with the wife she loved it fingered her as she's had her arse fucked to

By *spotpleasurerMan
over a year ago

Norwich

I experienced this at a club. I was fucking the wife doggy-style, and then I felt hubby's fingers gripping my cock as it was sliding in and playing with her clit. Very hot for everyone and the wife had a lovely orgasm.

By *4funXXX OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

I’ll tell all later after work.

By *arsmike111Man
over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

Done with my tongue and he pulled out so thought it rude not to suck it.

By *4funXXX OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

Right here goes. This all happened a few years ago before I lost my mrs. We had been to cupids a few times and played a quite a few times. On one occasion a bloke was chatting to the mrs and when I got back with drinks I through he was interested in fucking her. So I said to her let’s go and find a room. He followed and came in and watched us but didn’t show any signs of wanting to play with her. Any how that night at home in bed she said to me that he had said he wanted her to sit on his face and for me to fuck her so he could lick her and suck my cock. At the time this was something that I had never done or talked about and she thought I’d say no so never mentioned it that day to me. I got thinks about it and the more I through about it the more it turned me on. So I told her that I’d have had h join in but I would have wanted him to fuck her so I could see close up as he slid into her. We spent the next few days chatting about it and she said that next time we go if the right person was involved then she would see about it. The following day I went off to work. Self employed so can more or less come and go. I’d been out the house about an hour when she phoned me and said let’s go to cupids now. It opened at 11 so by the time we got there it would be open. On arrival we went in and got changed. To she had brought a small very mini skirt and a white tie up top. She changed and put them on no bra and no nickers. She was only a size 7/8 so very small but had 34 c tits so they looked good on her. No bra wasn’t new under a top but no nickers was. We went in and got a drink. It was very quiet with only two single regular blocks in. We walked round and nothing doing went and sat down. About half hour or so later a young guy came in got a bottle of water and came over to us. He was stood back a bit and I could tell he could see her pussy up her skirt and she wasn’t trying to hide it. To be honest he was the sort of guy she would go for if she was going to play. He chatted for a while then said he was going to the jacuzzi. He went off and after a minute she said can we go and join him. I was well up for this. We joined him and he said how much he like her small body and would love to get to know her body more. She laughed and said may be. I asked him what sort of things he was into and said he had played with a few couples and had fucked and licked the wife’s before and after he and husbands had fuck the wife’s I liked the sound of this and through I may get to have her sit on me while he fucked her. So asked him and the mrs if we could all go and find a room. Sorry got to go now will tell rest later

over a year ago

Good so far.

over a year ago

Was abroad with my now wife (not at the time), we had been drinking and ended up on the beach fucking. As I was fucking her I felt her pussy realy grip my cock, felt great so didnt take to long before I started pumping her with my load. After I finished I went to move my leg and kicked something behind me, i looked back and a guy was lying between my legs, his hand gripping my cock (wasnt her pussy gripping at all) he jumped up and ran away.

We have never spoken about it because we were both prety d*unk but always wondered if he had been playing with her clit as well and holding my cock?

By *ryan_JerryCouple
over a year ago

GLASGOW

Yes lost off times. And pulled out his big shaved cock and suck it clean . and back in .she loves it .

over a year ago

"Has any one ever rubbed the mrs clit while she she getting fucked and run his hand and fingers over his cock feeling her juices on him then pushing a finger inside her along with his cock. I did it once a few years ago in a club. Wasn’t planned but we all enjoyed it. Would any one like to hear about it. "

I did that but with my tongue not fingers

By *4funXXX OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

The mrs looked at my and smiled the guy said he would love to. We still hadn’t seen him naked so didn’t know how big his cock was but as he stood up first In the jacuzzi we saw he had a Fair size cock and the mrs said ooo. That looks nice. He then held his hand out and pulled her up to her feet. We got out and wrapped the towels around us and headed to the room we went in and shut the door. The guy dropped his towel to the floor and stepped forward and took her towel off. She moved to the bed and and laid back on it. I moved towards her and climbed on the bed between her legs pushing them apart. I noticed straight away that she was wet and not from the jacuzzi. He moved up next to her and kissed her then started to lick and suck her nipples while I got started on licking her clit. It didn’t take long for her to start to cum. When she cums afterwards she can get quite demanding for cock. As she started to come down from her orgasum she pushed me away with her legs and pushed him down to lick her. He licked her to another orgasum then moved up to kiss her running his bare cock over her pussy lips. Now I had watched her fuck an ex boyfriend and he had fucked her bareback while she had sucked me so other than me her ex boyfriend anyone else had always used condoms. So as they kissed and he ran his cock over her pussy lips I decided to rub her clit and run a finger up the side of her pussy just brushing his cock. She started to moan and lift her hips. I was now so turned on that I wanted to do anything. He went to move back from her I guess to put a condom on and she wrapped her legs round him stopping him from moving. Nothing said I carried on rubbing her clit and running a finger up her pussy and gently just inside her entrance. He moved back down and I could feel the tip of his cock push against her opening I took hold of his cock and wanked him a bit and pulled his cock inside of her a little. He took this as a go and started to push in. As I said earlier she was a small size and had a very tight pussy even after a couple of kids and he was bigger than me. Probably about 8/9 inches compared to my 7 so it took him a few goes to get into the hilt. As he slowly fucked her I could feel her juices getting wetter and covering his cock. She was now moaning loudly and starting to buck up to him as he thrusted in to her. Not sure how long this went on for but it must have been a good 10/15 mins. As he pushed in I just wanted to push a finger in so I could feel her pussy as he filled her with cock what happened next I never expected to happen. She started to orgasum and he said he was going to cum. With my hand between him and her thumb rubbing her clit and a finger deep inside her along side his cock I suddenly felt his cock start to jerk.

I’ll tell the rest shortly need to get some tea.

By *arsmike111Man
over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

Just have a snack can't wait.

By *4funXXX OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

As his cock started to jerk he said fuck I’m cuming and I could feel her pussy tighten and hot juices running over my hand and finger. I was so turned on and thinking to my self fuck I can feel him cuming in her pussy. When they both had cum he started to pull out and I could feel his cock sliding out over my finger and hand and then I could feel his cum leaking out. I looked at the mrs face and she was grinning and said fuck that was good. The guy then moved up the side of her and kissed her and asked if she had enjoyed it She said yes and wanted more. I was rubbing her pussy and all the mess al over her. She then said to me to lie back and she would suck my cock. She straddle my face but keep her pussy high so I couldn’t lick her. She then wanked me and sucked me shame to say I only last a minute or so and blow my load every where. She then wanked the guy and sucked him hard then told him to fuck her again. He was more than keen and came up behind her and I watched as he slid back in again and fucked her fast and giving her a second load that leaked out over me when he pulled out. We all cleaned up afterwards and went to get a drink where we had a chat and she said to the guy she wanted to meet him again sometime and so it again. We have him a phone number and said to phone us in a few days which he did. We went home and went to bed where I licked her for an hour tasting the sex she had had. Over the next couple of days we had some of the best sex ever. Then on the Friday between got a call.

By *aughty Nas xxxMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Was only thinking this few days ago ..massive turn on

By *ornycouple44Couple
over a year ago

St austell

[Removed by poster at 19/05/21 23:36:18]

By *ornycouple44Couple
over a year ago

St austell

not finger but to lick her pussy while being fucked

By *4funXXX OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

Would any one like to hear the rest.

By *att_68Man
over a year ago

Gainsborough

It’s a yes from me !

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *moothbody2Man
over a year ago

Haverfordwest

This thread reminded me of session I had with an SM Mistress and her young female asssitant. I was promised that if I did everything the Mistress demanded of me, I would be allowed to fuck her shaven friend.

I did managed to complete all the Mistress requested of me, with fear and apprehension, but that is another story. But now for my reward.

I was ordered to climb on top of the young servant who was lying on her back on the bed, legs wide apart. Mistress then took hold of my cock and pulled me towards the open pussy. Several times my cock head was slid over the pussy and up past the clit, then insertion, into a wonderfully wet pussy. Mistress then placed her right hand through my legs from behind and placed her fingers and thumb around my sack. She then proceeded to push and pull me into and out of the assistant's pussy. She controlled all motion, depth of penetration and rhythm. It was a fuck like no other I have ever had. I came after about 5 minutes, the last 10 or so strokes so powerful as she used all her force to ram my cock into her servant's body.

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

over a year ago

over a year ago

Great stories!

By *4funXXX OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

So I had just come home from work horny and wanting to just fuck the mrs. When the phone rang. It was the guy from the club he said he was free all evening and would we like to meet up. I past the phone over to the mrs and she chatted to him. What ever he was saying it was making her smile and I could tell she was getting turned on. I ran my hand up her skirt and her pussy was hot and I could feel a damp patch starting to develop in her nickers. She got off the phone and said let’s meet him. He had said to her he could meet us at his place about an hour’s drive from us and if we where happy could stay over. I asked her if he had said anything else and she said yes to bring a bottle of wine and was she happy to not use condoms again. She had said yes and he had said good as he had a plan.more shortly.

over a year ago

keep going

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

over a year ago

Done it a few times...

By *haveadreamMan
over a year ago

Fens

Yep, with a cpl, who says they are straight I was under his Mrs enjoying a nice 69 when hubby decides he want fuck his Mrs, I continued to kick her pussy while he fucked her. While working on her clit I accidently licked his shaft noticing he didn't miss a stroke I continue to carry on licking her pussy and his shaft, a few times he popped out and I took him in my mouth. Each time you could feel that he was becoming more excited so I thought a little test was in order, I soaked my fingers with his wife's juices and started to massage his arse once I slipped a finger in him he came like a train lol.

Straight my arse lol

By *4funXXX OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

She went up stairs to get ready I followed and was desperate to fuck her but she said no as we should get going. She put a short thin see through summer dress no nickers or bra and a pair of high heels. She stood in front of me 5.1 high size 8 and it took all of me not to fuck her. We left and headed up the motorway following the satnav. I asked her what she wanted to do when we got there and she said to be fucked as much as possible to feel lots of cum up her. I said I couldn’t wait to see her pussy get filled. We arrived and knocked on the door. He opened the door and welcomed us in give the mrs a kiss and shaking my hand. We went into the living room and he offered me a beer and told me to help my self from the fridge and to open the wine. I went to find the kitchen by the time I got back he already had his had up her dress and she was pulling his cock out of his jeans. I put the drinks down and walked over to them and kissed her as I pulled the sip down on her dress. As it hit the floor he pulled his top off and dropped his jeans to the floor. They where now both naked and I could see his cock was rock hard with Precum ozzing out. She bent over to lick his cock so I took my top off and and dropped my jeans move up behind her and rubbed my cock over her pussy. Her pussy was hot and very wet but as I tried to push my cock in she said no and that I’d be fucking and cleaning her after he had fucked her. I moaned and said I needed some fun to. She turned and said the me and the guy that if we where happy she would sit on my face suck me and he could fuck her from behind. I liked the idea but having never had a cock that close to my face I was apprehensive but turned on. He was well up for it and said he wanted to have her 69 me and suck both our chicks to begin with. I must admit it was strange having another cock along side mine in her mouth but it didn’t take long to start to really enjoy it. I work on her clit and it didn’t take long for her to start to cum. That was it I knew she would now want cock in her. More in a moment

By *ilberryMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

By *4funXXX OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

She stopped sucking our cocks and said she wanted his cock in her. He moved round behind her and she lifted her self off my face a little and bent over a bit more. Her pussy was wet and hot. As he moved his cock close to her I could see precum and spit from her mouth. I watched as he rubbed his cock over her lips and slowly opened them with the tip of his cock. He did this a few times before finally she said stop teasing and get on with it. He pushed the head of his cock against her lips and a watched as they started to part and the head of his cock slipped in. She moaned and said fuck me. He pulled out and the pushed in again this time a little further. He did this a good few times till he had her lips stretch around his cock and he then as almost balls deep. I just had to taste her and the juices so I ran my tongue up and over her clit towards her lips and his cock. I did this a few times and she started to cum again. As she was cuming he gently thrust his cock in and out of her making her cum even more. Try and finish it tomorrow sorry.

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Yes please more

over a year ago

More please!

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

over a year ago

My mates fingers were in his Mrs as I fucked her. Returned the favour as he fucked my Mrs.

By *4funXXX OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

As she was cuming and he was gently sliding in and out of her I pushed my tongue up and licked around her pussy lips and not deliberately but my tongue touched his cock. It tasted amazing and he moaned and pushed a little harder and faster. I dropped my head on the floor so she was now a couple of inches above me and I had a good view of her small tight pussy stretched round his cock. As he slowly fucked her I just wanted to feel her pussy as he slide in I reached up and run a finger round the edge of her lips and felt the heat as he slid in and out and the juices all over his big bare cock. He had never said to us he liked having his cock touched but he moaned when ever I did it. He started to speed up a little and she was saying things like fill me with you cock and cum. She was never one for rough sex to her the best bit was feeling a cock inside her and feeling the cum shot in her. I said to her my cock needs to cum and she said you can after him. He said you can enjoy sloppy seconds something I’d only done once before when she had fucked her ex boyfriend. He started to push a little harder and speed up and then started to cum in her. As he finished he started to pull out what a site see his cock covered in her juices and his cum. I couldn’t wait to get my cock in her.

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

over a year ago

Did this once with my ex on our first meet with a guy,he fucked her and rubber her clit and slid my finger inside her, very hory experience

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

when shes been on top of a man before ive rimmed her and also fingered her bum makes her come like a train

By *haveadreamMan
over a year ago

Fens

So I am not alone in this experience.

over a year ago

Sounds very hot. I’m deffo not averse to a lil tease and feel I’m and around the guy while he’s giving the lady some pleasure

By *aughty grease monkeyMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Was invited to eat a lady’s pussy while her hubby and there bull fucked her bareback was absolutely amazing mind blowing my reward was face full and mouth full of her cum and there fresh spunk what an afternoon

over a year ago

By *av1970Man
over a year ago

Tattershall

My very first 3sum, the couple stayed over. In the morning came up with coffee to find her riding hubby in my bed. Just felt natural to run hand down her back, over her arse and finger her from behind. Still one of my most erotic experiences.

over a year ago

"As she was cuming and he was gently sliding in and out of her I pushed my tongue up and licked around her pussy lips and not deliberately but my tongue touched his cock. It tasted amazing and he moaned and pushed a little harder and faster. I dropped my head on the floor so she was now a couple of inches above me and I had a good view of her small tight pussy stretched round his cock. As he slowly fucked her I just wanted to feel her pussy as he slide in I reached up and run a finger round the edge of her lips and felt the heat as he slid in and out and the juices all over his big bare cock. He had never said to us he liked having his cock touched but he moaned when ever I did it. He started to speed up a little and she was saying things like fill me with you cock and cum. She was never one for rough sex to her the best bit was feeling a cock inside her and feeling the cum shot in her. I said to her my cock needs to cum and she said you can after him. He said you can enjoy sloppy seconds something I’d only done once before when she had fucked her ex boyfriend. He started to push a little harder and speed up and then started to cum in her. As he finished he started to pull out what a site see his cock covered in her juices and his cum. I couldn’t wait to get my cock in her. "

Mmmmmm hot as f

over a year ago

By *he shaggersCouple
over a year ago

vancouver island

"Has any one ever rubbed the mrs clit while she she getting fucked and run his hand and fingers over his cock feeling her juices on him then pushing a finger inside her along with his cock. I did it once a few years ago in a club. Wasn’t planned but we all enjoyed it. Would any one like to hear about it.

I did that but with my tongue not fingers"

Done it with my cock

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *4funXXX OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

"My very first 3sum, the couple stayed over. In the morning came up with coffee to find her riding hubby in my bed. Just felt natural to run hand down her back, over her arse and finger her from behind. Still one of my most erotic experiences."
. Love it.

By *ocky 1Man
over a year ago

Warrington

Hope there's more

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *xeterman1Man