Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

BDSM adventures with TS abroad....

Jump to newest

By *lut-anna OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Central London/ St Pancrass

As my profile states, I am currently working abroad, in Malaysia to be precise. After a few months of not playing, I knew I had to do something. First, I ordered a few items on the local e-shopping website: high heels, dress, a few toys…. Then I went on the local meet website and found Tina, a dominant TS. I have had 6 sessions with Tina. She is gorgeous. Her cock is on the small side but she is eager to learn and has started to really dominate me. Last week, we had our most outrageous session yet. I like very strict bondage, humiliation and being used like a whore whilst tied up. We combined a lot of that together for that 4 hour session.

Want to know more?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uthermuckerMan
over a year ago

stevenage

Yes!!!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Please carry on

By *lut-anna OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

First, I have been in a chastity cage for 3 weeks. I love the feeling of being at someone’s mercy. Tina has the only keys so I cannot cheat. The plan is for her to keep me between 4 and 8 weeks but she will decide on the actual time. I pay her £1 a day for everyday day she keeps me in the cage. On the day, I had a thorough enema, plugged myself and packed my bag of goodies. The drive to her flat is only 10mn. I had butterflies in my stomach as I knew it would be a hard session. I went up to her flat, knocked on the door. She opened straight away. She was dressed in the outfit I bought her: a very short black PVC minidress, thigh high platform black boots with 7 inch heels, her black hair in a strict ponytail and bright red lipstick. Once inside, I took her hand in mine and kissed it. She slapped me hard 3 times and pointed to her black high heel boots. I went on my knees, placed my hands on the floor in front of her boots. She crushed my right hand under her boot and I started kissing her boot. Then she crushed my left hand with her other boot and I had to kiss her other boot. When she was satisfied, she lifted her boot and made me stand up. I was slapped twice again then she opened her hand and kept it in front of me. That was my cue to place her tribute in her hand. She counted the money in front of me and slapped me three times again. This has become our little ritual when we meet. No words are exchanged.

More?

By *lut-anna OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Then I had to change into Anna the whore: I put on black hold up stockings, my little black tube dress, my blond wig and my 7 inch pink platform stilettoes. Once ready, I had to give Mistress my bag and my car key. She disappeared with them. When she returned, she handcuffed my hands in my back with real police handcuffs and chained my ankles. Then she fastened my nose clamp attached to a leash. She started walking through her apartment, pulling on my leash and I had to follow her, like an animal.

Eventually, she sat on the sofa. She made me kneel in front of her on the hard tiles of her floor. A proper sub does not get comfort like a cushion. She took her phone, crossed her legs and lit up a cigarette. That was my cue to start kissing her boots. She completely ignored me. Instead of using her ashtray, she pulled on my nose leash and I offered my mouth for her ashes. She laughed at me, spat in my mouth, slapped me and pointed back to her boot. I continued worshipping her boots until it was time to eat more ashes. This time, she added 3 kicks in my balls. This continued until her cigarette was gone.

Any comments? Should I continue?

By *lut-anna OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

No comments? This is a true story that happened last week....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Carry on please

By *mfao88Man
over a year ago

north yorkshire

Yes please carry on

By *lut-anna OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

She stood up and pulled on my leash for me to stand as well. She walked me again like an animal in her flat. Then led me to her play bedroom. I had given her money to buy a few toys and they had arrived…. She removed my handcuffs and made me go on all 4s over a metal frame. She wasted no time securing my ankles to the spreader bar, then my wrists to another shorter spreader bar. Finally, she locked my neck in a leather collar attached to the frame. I was trapped, on all 4s, like a good bitch, feeling very vulnerable. She came in front of me and removed my nose clamp. She put a short dildo gag in my mouth and padlocked the buckle behind my head. Then she put my leather hood over my head, with only two small holes for my nostrils. I was truly trapped. She went behind me and removed my plug only to replace it by the big black dildo that is attached to the frame. She pushed it as deep as possible and locked the frame in that position. As a last gesture, she lowered my tube dress and secured Japanese clover clamps to my poor nipples. I heard the clicks of her heels getting away from me and the door to the bedroom close. I would not go anywhere soon…. I felt like a Turkey, stuffed on both ends, about to be put in the oven….

She left me like that for a long time, about 30mn, completely ignored. The position was quite strenuous and I could definitely feel the dildo up my ass…. My nipples had gone numb. I fell into sub-space, I was completely at her mercy, no way out until she decided. Suddenly, I heard the door open and the clicks of Mistress heels’ coming to me. There was nothing for a moment, then she started torturing me: she started by pulling on the nipple clamps. Sometimes one, sometimes both at the same time. Then she attached weights to them. There was nothing for a few seconds then she started flogging my ass. Any movement I made and the clamps swung and tortured my poor nipples. (not that I could move much…). She alternated solid whacks with vicious hard blows and soon my ass was on fire too. When she stopped, I was in complete sub space. She did not do anything for about a minute. Then I got an electric shock on my balls. I jerked in my bonds and that made the nipple clamps to swing and torture me further. She shocked me at random on my balls, my ass and my nipples. Then she removed my high heel shoes. I knew what was coming. She took her bamboo cane and hit the soles of my feet really hard. When she finished, I was a snivelling mess. She put my shoes back on, left the room and closed the door.

She left me for about 15 mn. When she returned, she slapped me in the face rally hard 5 times. Then she said it was time to prove that I was a good whore. She asked me if I was a good whore. As I did not nod instantly, she pinched the two breathing holes on the hood and slapped me again. I started to struggle in my bonds when she released the hood and I could breathe again. She repeated the question and I nodded. She started removing my bindings. Eventually, she made me stand. I struggled after so long on all 4s. She handcuffed my hands in my back again, secured the nose clamp with a screw driver and led me in her flat again, like an animal.

By *lut-anna OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

More? The second TS comes into the role play next....

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS
over a year ago

Woking

Mmmm great story

By *lut-anna OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Not just a story. It happened last Sunday.....

By *eet or funMan
over a year ago

peterborough

By *wabathMan
over a year ago

Bath

"More? The second TS comes into the role play next...."

Definitely more please xx

By *ark_sentinelCouple