Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Emma

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Emma, dressed in tight, white jeans, and a blue blazer over a blouse with buttons opened to reveal just a hint of cleavage. She walked quickly out the front door of the where she had just received a massage.

"Fuck," she said under her breath.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she said as she got into her car. Her face was blushed with heat, a heat that ran through her body.

Was she crazy? Had she felt something on that massage table? As she drove, blind to the other cars on the road, she felt convicted: there had been a connection between her and Joni, the young therapist, something indescribable, something without tangible evidence, but real, very real, somehow.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

It had been in the way Janes's dark hair had brushed her back when she leaned in to massage her lower back. It had been in the way her fingers seemed to long to go further when she massaged the tender muscles in her legs, the way they'd crept way up along her inner thigh, stopping achingly short of her soft, wet pussy; it had been in the way her fingers almost brushed her nipples, seemed to linger on her pale, freckled breasts.

She wasn't crazy. She'd felt it.

She pulled suddenly into her gym's parking lot, surprising even herself. I've got to work out, right now. I've got to work out hard.

It had always been this way for Emma. When she was stressed, she worked out until her body was heavy and sore and she could finally sleep.

By *ezzaandJane1973Couple
over a year ago

Olney

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Great start as always xxx

over a year ago

When she was in her younger years, she masturbated when she was stressed. And she was stressed all the time, and so whole days were lost trying to get herself off. Sometimes she told her friends she had to work and then she spent the stolen hours riding her big dildo.

For the most part, she'd been able to break her habit. Of course, she didn't tell anyone that she almost always orgasmed when she ran, and that it was a wonderfully different sensation where she was always moments away from clima. She was pushing herself to run faster, harder, until finally on the edge of exhaustion, she felt the flooding relief bubble up through her entire body.

She was stressed now. It was a thought year in work especially with covid and there were constant demands on her mentally, physically, and emotionally. That's why she'd gone for a massage. But, now she felt even more wound up.

She grabbed her workout clothes and ran up to the front doors of the gym.

She changed quickly, refusing to look at herself, even as she slipped her shapely ass into her tight yoga pants or pulled her sports bra over her hardened nipples, worried that if she caught sight of herself, she might not be able to resist it.

And so she ran, she ran so hard, feeling pleasure rise in her and warm her body, feeling the sweat soak her clothes, drip down her spinal cord, and collect in her crotch.

Running, planks, weights, squats, and then more running.

She was an hour in, out of breath, exhausted, but still not there yet. That's when she felt the muscles in her lower back give up and pull painfully.

"Fuck."

By *hris 1000200Man
over a year ago

kells

Good story

By *atu2plsuMan
over a year ago

Harrow

By *rcadian110Couple
over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she said, hobbling to the change room, angrily.

In the shower, she permitted herself, finally, to push her fingers down and into her heavy pussy lips. That was all it took.

But, away from the hot water, naked in the changing room, she knew that her back was in trouble. It needed immediate attention. She called a number someone had given her.

"My name is Emma," she said, trying to sound calm, "I've hurt my back, I was wondering if I could get a massage. I am Joan's patient.

The voice on the other end said that Joan had already gone home for the day. "Is this the same Emma who was here today?"

"Yes, that's me. I've hurt my back."

"I see. I'm sorry, you were her last appointment for the day. We're actually closing up now. Can I book you in for later this week?"

"Does she do home care?"

"In some cases yes she does. There is an extra cost, however."

"That is fine. Can I call Joan directly?"

The voice on the other end said that she'd set it up and let her know in a half an hour. As Emma hung up, she noticed a woman looking at her and realized that she was still naked. For the woman's benefit, or for her own, she dressed slowly, accentuating her movements to tantalize this stranger; it was a strange reflex, she knew. She was a strange woman.

"Fuck," she said again, walking out to her car, wondering what kind of woman enjoys the feeling of a stranger leering at her while she dressed.

Joan stepped naked from the shower and heard her phone ring. It was work.

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

By *uriousk22Couple
over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

I'm liking this ,

Xx

By *ajdaveMan
over a year ago

Wouldn't you like to know

Looking forward to the rest

By *igDickSwansMan
over a year ago

Swansea City Centre

over a year ago

over a year ago

"Who is it?" asked Ethan, stepping out of the shower behind her and wrapping his arms around her. She made the universal signal for, "Quiet, I'm on the phone."

Drying off he listened to her accept instructions and agree to terms. Hanging up, she said: "I've got to go back to work. I've got a home visit."

"Work?" he exclaimed, disappointed. "I thought we'd spend some time here, watching a little Netflix and, you know."

She laughed: "You're insatiable. Don't you remember a few minutes ago? Besides my mother will be home at some time, and these kind of jobs really help out, if we're going to be moving out."

Jerked back to their scene in the shower. The one where they'd fucked face to face standing, she impaled on his cock, her dark nipples hard in the cold, breathing into each other's mouths, the water splashing onto their bodies, making their skin slippery, different somehow-he smiled. "Okay, I'll call you later."

Emma was in a bathrobe when Joan finally arrived with the table and supplies.

"Thanks so much for this," said Emma.

"What did you do?"

"I worked out. I think I overdid it a bit. My back was spasming. I think it might have calmed down a bit but by then you were already on your way."

After Joan set up, she invited Emma to get on, between the sheets. She was about to offer her some privacy but Emma shucked the bathrobe, dropping it to the floor, again enjoying the gaze of another across her body.

The massage began but it never really did. Joan sensed the invitation and let her fingers loose. Where before she'd held back she extended her strokes to the very base of the spinal cord, pushing her fingers between the other girl's soft ass cheeks, circling an oily thumb over her asshole before gently pressing it inside her; when massaging her legs, she didn't stop short: instead she spread Emma's legs wider than before and repeatedly brushed her thick bush with increasing force; after turning her over, she caressed those excited nipples with recklessness.

By *lew65Man
over a year ago

Anglesey

over a year ago

Great start!

over a year ago

great writing! I'm hooked!

By *usicMan
over a year ago

manchester

Wonderful writing...can't wait for more...mmmm

By *oss25Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

over a year ago

All the while, Emma moaned: "Oh yes, that's the exact right spot." Or cooed, "Wow, I didn't even know I had muscles there." Emma felt, for the first time in a long time, the only true stress reliever: human contact. How she'd longed for it. How she suddenly realized everything she'd always been chasing could only be hinted at with a dildo or a vibrator. She wanted to be touched by hot, longing fingers, seen by wide eyes.

When the massage was over, Emma sat up. "I feel so much better." Then, spreading her legs, she pulled Joan between them and kissed her. "Can I offer you a glass of wine?"

"I'd love that."

Joan watched Emma stretch to the top shelf for the wine glasses and strain against the cork, and Emma relished every moment of it.

They sat at the kitchen table, drinking wine, talking about their lives, Emma naked and Joan watching. "Now," said Emma, coming around the table at last. "Let's get you out of these scrubs."

Before long, they were on the rug, Joan on Emma, pussy to pussy, moving their clits together, moaning.

over a year ago

Wow!

By *eterpervisMan
over a year ago

back where i came from

Hmmm very nice start..

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Very hot ,

Xx

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

By *olden BearMan
over a year ago

Kendal

Very horny

over a year ago

"Let me taste you," whispered Joan, turning around pushing her pussy against Emma's mouth as she bent down to taste what lived beneath her thick bush. She pushed her tongue down hard, causing Emma to gasp and quiver. In response, Joan reached back and pushed Emma's head back against her pussy. For a long time, they moved in synch, in a silence that allowed them to float away from the rug, the apartment, themselves, the world altogether. They were connected, mouth to pussy. And then all at once, like a balloon that gets too high, they both popped and collapsed on the rug in ecstasy.

"Let's keep going," said Joan, after a few moments.

"Let's," said Emma. She turned and smiled.

"I want to eat your ass."

Obliging, Emma got onto her knees and elbows, thrusting her ass into the air. "My back seems much, much better," she giggled.

Joan dove in, tasting the girl, finding with her tongue that little strange button of vulnerability and power. Joan licked her, probed her, poked her, and caressed her while Emma plunged her fingers between her legs, driving her clit onto another shattering orgasm.

"Now, let me do you," Emma said, switching positions.

over a year ago

Excellent!

over a year ago

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

over a year ago

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Sweet ,

Xx

over a year ago

By *estman for the jobMan
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *hereswallyMan
over a year ago

peterborough

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

By *otonfoxMan
over a year ago

Southampton

Mmm please continue

over a year ago

"Welcome," said Joan. "I'll need you to fill out this form."

"Sure, yes, thank-you," said Emma.

Joan considered her patient. She was young, twenty-something. Blonde, freckled, curvy. She filled out the form with seriousness, knitting her brows together, leaning over the clipboard slightly, a hint of cleavage showing beneath her sensible blouse.

"There," she said. "All done," she smiled.

"Okay, then let's get started. Follow me."

Joan led Emma into a small room with a massage bed and a desk with neatly arranged oils and balms.

"Now, do you have any specific problem areas?" asked Joan, looking at the form. "It says here you're a teacher. Shoulder tension?"

"Yes, how did you know? I've been so stressed lately. So much marking."

"Well, we'll get it sorted out. Have you had a massage before?"

"Yes."

"Okay, so then you know the drill. Clothes off and between the sheets. I'll give you a moment."

"Great," she smiled.

She left the room and stood just outside the door listening to the sounds of her patient undressing. So, here she was, finally, a massage therapist. It had been work, but now here she was, three weeks into her new career, dressed in scrubs, overjoyed.

She whispered to herself, as she had every day since she'd started: "You've come a long way, girl." Just a few years ago, after she'd barely graduated high school, she worked at a juice bar in the gym across the street from the dingy apartment she shared with her mother. Still shared, she reminded herself. But, only until she could get enough money together to get a place of her own.

Her mother was a part-time waitress and a full time whore. She remembered coming home from school early one day to find her mother, absurdly bronzed, naked in the living room, her thick, worn body gleaming sweatily in the afternoon sun. The three of them, her, her mother, and a moustached man, froze in shock, his cock still in her mother's mouth.

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

over a year ago

Great story!!

over a year ago

After he'd gone, his mother sat on the couch smoking her ratty bathrobe refusing to stay closed, and said matter-of-factly, "A girl's got to use what she has while she still has it."

That was a lesson Joan took to heart. Later, when she wanted something she knew how to get it. There was a man upstairs, Gordon, who sat around all day.

One time, she remembered, she'd been in between his legs, putting his cock way down her throat when his wife, Danielle, had returned home with a bag of groceries. She'd dropped the groceries and grabbed Joan by the hair, pulling her away.

"The price just went up, bitch," she'd said. Then, kneeling on the couch, she'd pulled off her sweatpants and shoved her ass out. "Eat this dirty ass, clean or never come back here again."

Squatting down, she licked the outside edges of Danielle's ass, smelling a thick, repulsive pungency, and hesitating. But, Danielle grabbed the back of her head with strong hands and shoved her face deep within her fat cheeks. "Make it good, bitch, or I'll tell your mother what a fucking little whore you are."

over a year ago

Interesting!

By *enuineguy81Man
over a year ago

isle of man

Just keeping an eye on this

over a year ago

Hmm nice twist

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

So that was how it started....

By *nexpectedExplorerMan
over a year ago

Gower

over a year ago

By *hereswallyMan
over a year ago

peterborough

over a year ago

Joan sat back on her. Gordon looked on, his cock hard, his expression amazed. Danielle turned around and sat down. "Goddamn, girl." And so it was, from then on she got things from Danielle.

But, she thought with satisfaction as she knocked on the door, those days are over. "Ready," she asked.

"Yes," came the muffled reply.

She entered the room and got to work, probing the woman's tense muscles, making light conversation about work and the weather.

Yes, those days are over. She wasn't sure exactly how it had happened. It had been one day when she was in her room, high, listening to her mother bang someone in the other room, when all of a sudden, the wind blew through her window and she felt, with conviction, that it was now or never. It was now, and she'd made it happen.

over a year ago

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

By *uan KnightMan
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Love it

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

over a year ago

As she massaged Emma, caressing her pale white skin, she felt the old flame rise in her. It was an issue she'd wrestled with frequently over these past three weeks. She hoped it would die out with repetition. Everytime she massaged someone, no matter who they were, she felt the urge to slide her hands under the blanket, to push her fingers into their ass cracks, to rub her pussy against their bodies. She felt it as a loosening between her legs, a familiar wetness and heat, a thickening in her brain, a tightness in her throat.

Today seemed to be especially bad. Her boyfriend, Ethan, had been busy all weekend, leaving her wound up and unresolved.

She concentrated. She tried to concentrate. She moved down to Emma's feet, exposing one shapely, creamy leg.

"Do you run?" asked Joan.

"Oh, I do. I run all the time. It's my way of dealing with tension."

"I can tell your legs are strong," she said, running her hands up the woman's leg in a way that bordered on improper. She caught herself with her hands on Emma's inner thigh.

over a year ago

More more

By *angtasticallyMan
over a year ago

Drogheda

Love it

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

over a year ago

By *otonfoxMan
over a year ago

Southampton

Mmm please continue

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

Poringland

over a year ago

Oh, you're really getting at the right spots," she said. "I can really feel myself relaxing."

"Good," said Joan, relieved. "That's what I'm here for."

After massaging the other leg, again unconsciously pushing the boundaries, Joni came back to the top of the bed and held up the blankets, sneaking a quick peek down at the pale girl's tight body. "I'm going to need you to turn over," she said.

The next few minutes were acutely tortuous as Joan massaged Emily's chest and neck muscles, her hands inching dangerously close to her nipple with each pass. Finally, it was over and Joan mustered her faculties enough to say: "That's all for today. I'll see you outside."

over a year ago

She walked out and closed the door, leaning against it, listening again, now to the girl getting up slowly, sighing, and dressing. She noticed that her panties were almost soaked through and looked down with alarm, relieved to see that nothing was visible on her scrubs. "Goddamn," she whispered to herself. "Get a grip."

After Emma had left, and before stripping the bed and cleaning the sheets, Joan pushed her nose into the middle of the bed, against the sheets where Emmqla's naked pussy had been. She breathed deeply and shoved her hands down her pants violently, stroking quickly and efficiently, her moan silenced against the soft mattress.

over a year ago

Mmm so hot

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

over a year ago

Later that night, she'd gone home and waited in her bedroom for Ethan, who said he had some news. Her mother was out working, and she was glad to have the peace to give herself a full working over. When she masturbated, she liked to wrap a wet pillowcase over her face as tightly as possible and then touch herself lightly, almost imperceptibly for a long time, edging toward an orgasm and then pulling back, over and over again until all at once she felt she couldn't breathe and then finally, in a panic, she would push herself over the edge, pulling off the pillowcase just before she pa**ed out, sucking in the cool air with relief.

She was showering when she heard Ethan arrive.

She called out: "I'm in the shower. I'll be out in a minute."

Suddenly, his voice was in the bathroom, "Don't rush. I'll join you. I just came from the gym."

He climbed into the steamy shower and grabbed her face and kissed her.

"Turn around," she said. "Let me soap you."

He did as he was told and she soap his back, allowing herself, finally, to push her fingers deep inside his ass, to grab his balls, gently, to stroke his hard cock.

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

over a year ago

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

By *ardnreddyMan
over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

you need to continue this

By *ardnreddyMan
over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

you need to continue this

By *litlicker77Man
over a year ago

Dirty old town

More

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *groot20Couple
over a year ago

Mayfair

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

Poringland

over a year ago

"I've missed you," she cooed softly.

"Me too," he said, still facing away from her. He turned, "I have some news," he said, smiling.

"You said. What is it?"

"Ryan asked if I wanted to move in with him. He has a spare room and is looking for someone to share the rent. He said you could move in, too. We could share the room. Are you interested?"

"Yes," she said, standing on her tippy toes, kissing him. "Yes. I'd love to."

over a year ago

At the end of that week, Ethan and Joan moved into Ryan's apartment, in the room David had left vacant.

"Goodbye, mother," had said to her mother, "I'm moving out." Her mother, as always, wore her bathrobe as an afterthought; her large, bronzed breasts and landing strip pubic patch exposed carelessly. She sat on the couch, smoking, her belly button a thin line, like another disapproving mouth.

"I guess I'll see you," said her mother.

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

Post new Message to Thread