Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Toy box challenge (Bdsm themes)

Jump to newest

By *elsh couple40 OP   Couple
over a year ago

South Wales

The last 14 months has really put a dampener on our bedroom fun. With the kids constantly at home, we've had no space or time to play.

However with things easing, my sister agreed to take to kids overnight for us.

So, with the kids packed off to their auntie's for the night, we decided to make the most of the evening and planned to have plenty of fun between the sheets (and out of them too). 

We had a very special challenge!

Our toy box has been under lock and key for far too long. So we decided to see how may items from our 'toybox' we could use in just one long, hot, steamy session!

Put it this way... we were probably going to use a whole lot of lube!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nlyme40Man
over a year ago

Rugeley

And how many did you use?

By *etFun69Man
over a year ago

Chorley

Do tell, what got used and how.

Blow by blow please

over a year ago

South Wales

The fun began before we left the house to drop off the kids. I popped to the bedroom, and as instructed, slid a remote controlled love egg deep inside my pussy and handed the remote to James as we set off. 

On the 5 mile return journey he took enormous pleasure in teasing me until I squirmed in my seat before stopping, then starting it again just a few minutes later. The vibrations inside me drove me wild. He also insisted I play with my nipples and get them nice and hard. By the time we returned home I was already hot, horny and wet!

No sooner had we got through the front door and James had stripped me of my clothes and I was already in sub mode. He got the toy box out of its hiding place and brought it downstairs and unlocked it.

The first thing out was my leather collar. It went on my neck straight away, together with the chain and leather lead. I was now his and had given up complete control to him.

Wasting no time, James immediately got out the 'over the door' hand restraints and secured my wrists above my head to the living room door. He turned me around to face the door before fitting me with a set of ankle cuffs, swiftly followed with an extendable spreader bar, keeping my legs spread wide apart!

My hard nipples felt amazing against the cold glass of the glazed door while his hands squeezed and groped at my ass cheeks. His fingers sunk into the cleft of my cheeks and I felt him massage my asshole.

Then, suddenly I felt the vibrations inside my pussy begin as the love egg sprung back to life!

After a minute or two caressing my asshole, the spanking began.

Lightly at first but getting increasingly harder. My ass cheeks quickly began to warm and glowed brighter with every strike. James switched to the leather paddle, the hot sting on my ass got me so turned on. Pinned to the door and unable to escape the sting of the leather, my muscles clenched and I began to moan, but before I could cum he pulled the egg from my pussy and denied me my orgasm. 

He continued to torment my ass with the paddle until HE decided that I'd had enough.

By *lack_alembicMan
over a year ago

Cardiff City Centre

Excited read more of this

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *rish10ladMan
over a year ago

Dublin

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *nlyme40Man
over a year ago

Rugeley

Glass door... Love that

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Do carry on

over a year ago

South Wales

He released my arms from the restraints and my ankles from the bar. He then guided me over to the sofa and bent me over the arm, his palm softly smoothed over my buttocks as he lay gentle kisses over my hot red ass, savouring the heat from my blushed skin. He spread my ass cheeks apart and his tongue probed teasingly at my puckered hole making me gasp with anticipation.

He stopped, leaving me wanting more before grabbing a bunch of ropes and leading me by my dog lead to the kitchen. Ordering me onto the dining table, he lay me on my back and placed a small pillow under my head. The cold wooden tabletop felt delicious on the hot skin of my ass cheeks, I savoured the cooling sensation as he went about securing my arms and legs to the table legs at each corner.

James left the room and shortly returned with a camera and a long leather flogger.

He began to run his hands sensually all over my body paying particular attention to my tits and briefly grabbing my throat and squeezing a little!

He ran the flogger softly over my tits, then began to wield it. The sting of the leather as it whipped against my nipples was incredible, then he worked down my tummy and over my pussy lips. I flinched as the leather struck my most sensitive parts, unable to close my legs. My pussy lips began to swell and redden, I moaned as pain morphed with pleasure.

The wetness of my pussy now clearly evident.

He lay the flogger down, draped over my pussy lips. He stood behind my head, and starting at my shoulders caressed my breasts.

His motion changed from a soft sensual message to squeezing and groping. He pulled and twisted my nipples then began to slap my tits hard. Each strike sent them jiggling over my chest, back and forth he went between each tit, skin getting hotter and redder all the time. When he moved between my legs I bit my bottom lip and tensed... I knew this was going to sting!

over a year ago

South Wales

Whack! His hand came down hard on my already tender lips... I stifled a scream. He moved his attention between abusing my pussy and slapping the inside of my thighs.

When James had finished 'warming me up' as he put it, he went to the freezer to dispense a glass of ice cubes.

As the ice cubes touched my hot nipples it was like an electric shock through my tits. I couldn't get enough of the cooling effect of the ice!

Running another down my tummy, James stopped at my belly button before finally reaching my pussy. The cooling sensation was amazing, the ice melted over my clit and ran down my lips before forming a little puddle on the table beneath me.

Happy with his work he released my bondage and helped me slowly to my feet.

Heading back to the living room he

reached into the toy box and got the suction cup dildo, sticking it to the top of the small low side table. "straddle the table" he ordered. I put my legs on either side of the small table, he pushed me down by my shoulders and the cock eased past my wet lips and into my pussy. I felt every inch of it enter me. "Fuck it deep" he ordered.

While I was busy bouncing on the dildo for his entertainment, he put a leather cuff on each of my wrists and ankles then sat back on the sofa to watch. He ordered me to put my hands behind my head and keep them there. James was now stroking his cock, he stood up in front of my face, ordering me to open my mouth.

The muscles in my thighs were beginning to burn from the effort of trying to bounce on the dildo, after a while my strength gave way, my legs shook and I had no choice but to impale myself completely on the phallus. A moan left me as it filled my entire pussy and he began to fuck my mouth. Pushing his cock further and further towards my throat as I squirmed beneath him!

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

over a year ago

South Wales

Satisfied with the show, he helped me off the dildo and led me to the large leather puffee in the living room. He lifted it up and layed a hogtie restraint set underneath it, a d-ring at each corner. He took one of the longer lengths of soft black bondage rope, and bent me forwards, my 36E breasts hung from my chest. He wrapped the ropes around the base of my tits and created a harness around my chest. Just tight enough to engorge them and have them nice and firm as the blood became constricted and rushed to my nipples. 

He instructed me to put my panties back on and lay on my back over the puffee. My head hung off one end, my ass cheeks balanced on the other as my tits sat up round and firm, deepening in colour on my chest.

He firstly attached my ankles to the hogtie then my wrists. After teasing my engorged tits and nipples for a while he retrieved two dildos from the toybox. One thin slender one for anal use and my very favourite thick girthy one. Pulling my panties to one side, he slid the anal dildo into my soaking wet pussy to lube it up before slowly pushing it into my ass, all the way to the base. Then he filled my pussy with the girthier one, pumping in and out a few times before pulling my panties back up tight to stop them falling back out. Finishing it off with a rope harness tied around my waist and looped around between my legs from front to back, securing the dildos firmly in place.

Good I loved the feeling of giving him all control. My breath was starting to quicken, and with two holes well and truly full, I knew what was coming next...it was time for the third. He stood over my face, wanking his dick getting it rock hard.

I opened my mouth and sliding his cock between my lips, he began to fuck my mouth. Gently at first then harder, deeper and faster until I was gagging on his hard cock. He leaned over to my pussy and gave the dildos a little push to make sure they we still deeply inside me. Bound and airtight, I absolutely loved the feeling of being completely full in all my fuckholes and feeling his cock deep down in my throat! 

He groped at my swollen tits, calling me his subslut, as he relentlessly fucked my throat!

over a year ago

South Wales

Saliva oozed from my mouth along with wet gurgling noises, it ran down my face and into my eyes. He made me feel like a filthy cock slut, and the degradation was so arousing.

As his cock penetrated my throat repeatedly, I felt his hands over my engorged tits, pulling at my over sensitive nipples. After a short while his pace quickened and I prepared to take his load. He thrust deep in my mouth and came straight down my throat, I didn't even get to taste it!

He pulled out leaving my entire face covered in my own saliva, my eyes shut tight. He paused to admire the mess I was in and took some more photos.

Then he grabbed the leather flogger from the box and began to whip at my sensitive tits sitting high up on my chest, again gently at first but always building stronger and harder than before. Then he began to flog my whole body and went particularly hard over my stuffed pussy and ass.

When he'd had his fill, he removed the rope and then pulled my panties to one side again. Holding the anal dildo in place, he began thrusting the large dildo, pulling it out to the head and pushing it all the way in. This continued until I almost came then he quickly removed it.

He undid my bonds and instructed me to turn over and lay face down on the puffee.

He tied my wrists to the hogtie and my bound breasts were now squeezed between my body and the piece of furniture, and it felt torturously good!

He removed my panties again and replaced the spreader bar between my ankles as I knelt on the floor. He slowly slid the anal dildo out and lubed up a 12 in long set of anal beads that got progressively wider the further they penetrated.

He teased my asshole for a while, just poking the smallest bead in and out. Then every couple of minutes he pushed in further and another bead would satisfyingly pop inside, each one bigger than the next. Slowly but surely he worked them further and further inside until I had taken the largest bead and had all 12 inches inside me and the flared base rested against my gaped hole. I can't begin to tell how good it felt. He pulled the last bead in and out a few times then the spanked me again. This time felt more intense with my ass completely full, every strike sent shivers through me...

I came without permission! 

over a year ago

South Wales

He was less than happy with me now, so he switched to the riding crop and gave my ass cheeks the punishment I so thoroughly deserved... 10 hard strikes that he made me count out loud.

"One"............."two"............... "three"

Each strike jolted my body forwards hard onto my aching tits. 

"Four"..........."five". My god it stung like crazy.

"Six"..........."seven"............"eight"..........

"nine".

He paused, it felt like ages, then came the big one. "TEN" I cried through gritted teeth!

He put down the riding crop and caressed the deep red lines now emerging across my ass cheeks.

When my punishment was done he released me from my restraints but left my wrist and leg cuffs on. He gave me five minutes to catch my breath as he took everything upstairs.

He came down to get me and led me upstairs on all fours, like a dog, still with my asshole uncomfortably plugged with the beads.

He strung me back up to the over door cuffs and the spreader bar again but this time I was facing him not the door.

He added a ball gag and a blind fold, then began to suck hard on my nipples. Next came a sharp pain and the sound of metal chains and I knew the nipples clamps were on. The pain surged through my engorged tits. His hands squeezed my tits hard and then ran down my body to my pussy. He slapped it hard a few times making me jump, then switched to the flogger and alternating between my pussy lips and my tits. The pleasure and pain combined was bliss. He flogged me for over ten minutes and by this time my whole body felt alive and I desperately needed to cum.

He took me down from the door and lay me on the bed as he pulled more restraints from their hinding place under the mattress, then attached the cuffs to my wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed. Once I was firmly attached to the restraints, he slowly removed the anal beads from my ass, popping each bead slowly from my hole. The blindfold and gag remained inplace. He took a few more photos of me spread eagle on the bed. 

I hear him back at the toy box and the lid of the lube flicking open. I'm in anticipation, wondering what's next. Just then, the sting of cold stainless steel touches my warm asshole and a gentle pressure as the jewel tipped butt plug finds its way past my sphincter. The sensation of cold metal filling my hot ass cooling me down from the inside, omg!

By *obby24Man
over a year ago

No Where

By *ason7754Man
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

over a year ago

South Wales

Then another squirt of lube and I feel the cup of my pussy pump placed over my lips. One or two pumps and it's firmly in place. I feel the vacuum take effect, he adds another pump and my pussy lips are drawn further into the cup. Another pump, my lips begin to tingle and fully aware of the suction gripping my pussy lips. Another pump, I feel the blood rushing to my lips. He pumps again and the pleasure starts to build. Another pump and my pussy lips have almost filled the suction cup. He presses the release valve and then starts the pumping again, repeatedly pumping and releasing. Then on the last round, he pumped my pussy lips to capacity. The pleasure indescribable. He removed the pumping tube, leaving the cup firmly over my engorged lips.

I feel him climb on the bed and straddle my head, undoing the gag. He slides his cock in my throat and at the same time removes the nipple clamps... Blood painfully rushes back to my nipples and he slaps my tits hard and thrusts into my throat. My pussy is throbbing now, even my clit is becoming more sensitive. He continued to torment my tits while fucking my mouth, taking more photos as he did. After he'd had his fun, he told me that he was going to give me a mind blowing orgasm and he grabbed a few items from the box.

He ran his hands up my legs, tracing up my inner thighs and up and around the suction cup. My pussy lips felt amazing, swollen to their maximum, he released my pussy from the torment of the pump.

I couldn't see but my lips felt twice the size as he ran his fingers between them and my clit was super sensitive. I hear the lube again as he swapped the metal butt plug for the vibrating one. Then he eased my favourite vibe past my swollen lips and into my eager pussy. 

Then he places the vibrating nipple suckers on my nipples. At first he only turned on the nipples vibes. It was a very pleasant sensation. I felt him get off the bed and plug something in to the wall. He returned to the bed and turned on the butt plug and pussy vibe. The sensations rushed through my body and I knew I wouldn't last long. He placed his knee between my legs at my crotch to stop the vibes from being pushed out and turned on the magic wand. As it made contact with my over sensitive pussy my body went into overdrive. Starved of release for over three hours, my body began to buck and convulse. I pulled hard at my restraints as an orgasm ripped through me, vibrations coming from everywhere, inside and out. As the first orgasm subsided, another took its place. I felt like electricity was surging through me. My pussy and ass clamped down on the toys buried inside me. He forced orgasm after torturous orgasm from me until I was totally spent.

Gasping for my breath, he removed each of the vibrations from my body!

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

over a year ago

South Wales

I imagined at this point we must have emptied the toybox but a few little bits remained and James was absolutely determined to finish the challenge. He let me recover and untied everything including my tits. He instructed me to kneel on bed facing the pillows and re-tied my hands to the top of the headboard. He began to fuck me doggy style hard and fast, he'd already cum and I knew he could last a while. After pounding my pussy for a good while he put the pussy pump back in place and pumped me to capacity. Taking great pleasure in flogging my ass again seeing my pussy swollen to the max.

I felt the cold gel on my asshole as he applied a generous amount of lube to my back door and promptly slid his cock in all the way to his balls. He fucked my ass hard and fast, filling me deeply, my tits swung painful beneath me as he pushed me against the headboard. He grabbed the lead hanging from my collar and pulled hard, my head came up and my back arched downwards, the collar tightening around my neck. He'd never gone so hard on my ass, holding the lead tight and gripping me by the the thighs, slamming home until I felt his warm cum explodes into my rectum!

He was now spent, but two items remained. He plugged my ass again with the metal plug, keeping his load safe inside me, he loved the idea of that!

Picking up the clit clamp and rabbit vibe, he turned me over on my back again and reattached the wrist restraints. He pulled back the hood of my clit and slid the clit clamp over my sensitive nub and turned on the rabbit vibe. As the vibe inched inside my aching pussy the rabbit ears reached my exposed clit and swollen lips and they danced over the top. I tried to shut my legs but he held them open with his knees. He angled the rabbit up to my Gspot and now both my clit and pussy where getting it both barrels. He held it there for what seemed like forever. My legs shook, I didn't think I could take much more. Then I had the biggest orgasm I had ever had, a culmination of the entire evenings events, I lost control and squirted all over him and the bed. 

I shouted out the safe word and that brought an end to what had been a very enjoyable and memorable evening!

We spent the next hour wrapped in each others arms in the glow of aftercare!

The end

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *etFun69Man
over a year ago

Chorley

Great story loved it

Post new Message to Thread