Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Pregnant !

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've been on the scene for some years, as single & as a couples several time's, after a break I've decided to share some of my past exploits.

Always very curious, searching fab looking for something in particular, something different, maybe a gothic lady I was thinking, I've always been attracted to there mysterious dark looks, always turns my head & wanted to explore some fantasies.

chatting to several possibilities, one in particular is very keen to chat, 10 years younger than me, not local, thats fine, I enjoy a nice drive with naughty thoughts in my head, She is very clear in what she seeks, at 1st vigorously questioned me & my intentions, rather choosy I first thought, she informs me she is pregnant, asking my thoughts on fucking her like this, at 1st I was shocked! & had lots of questions for her, she sent me a pic, she was heavily pregnant, but looked amazing so pretty, very well blessed & although not a painted goth, a little dark, alternative & very appealing, we chat for weeks, she is always keen & quickly calls me Sir, obviously very submissive & keen to be owned, we start with graphic chats, daily self pics to me by request & distance training, over the weeks I have her send me many pics, video clips of self use, anything I ask she quickly complies.

She is passing my town & we arrange our first meet, I book a hotel, I arrive first, parked & checked in, I send her the room details, 10 minutes pass & there's a gentle knock at the door, I take a dep breath & welcome her in, Dressed to thrill, her curves & bumps looked incredible, Hello Sir, I am sorry im late, I tried so hard to be on time, but have failed you, she blurted, smiling at her, my hand around the back of her neck, gently I pull her to me & kiss her firm big lips, I feel her tense body relax, with a moan she opens her mouth wide, while I ravish her face, I guide to sit before me on the bed, as I unwrap her huge full breasts, straining against her pretty blouse, each button undone allows her deeper breaths, her glorious chest rising as she steadies her breathing, clearly excited, her whole body is flush with excitement, flushed & heavy breathing as she pushes out her breasts.

her blouse undone, pure white lacey mesh bra, huge thick nipples folded over against the taught cloth, big dark areolas, her tits so ripe they looked fit to burst, quivering as I stroke her chest, my finger runs under her bra strap easing it of her shoulder, moaning gently, I run my palm into her cup, her warm full breasts, so firm & lush to big for me to grab, cupped in my hand I slip the other strap of, the weight of her tits is incredible, pulling out her tits I hold there weight, pushed together her nipples harden, I suck them, pulling them, licking & kisses them, her tits are superb!

to be continued ... !!??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *usclekernowMan
over a year ago

Liskeard

Please

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Yes please

over a year ago

Sat intensely enjoying, her submissive mouth wide open, her full tits in my face, my chin resting on her swollen bump, as I squeeze them firmly, wrapped around my face, her warmth was soothing as my touch was to her, I run my hands over her tummy, full & tight her skin stretched, button popped out, she was tingling to my touch, gently I pull at her puffy nipples, firmly I pull, her hands forcing her tits together, as we both squeeze, her nipples begin to leak, clear yet milky liquid seeps from her nipples, teasing I milk her, encouraging her good behavior whilst I ease more milk from her tits, Yes Sir she whimpers I've been saving it for you, my tits are so full, I ache to be milked she pleaded.

I tell her to lay back on the bed, you can suck your own nipples I insist, I want to see your pussy I demand, she lays back knees parted, pussy bare, her puffy big mound, all fresh & fat, fleshy pumped with a clear divided crease, Pink & wet inside her glistening slit looked good enough to eat, I press her fleshy mound, look up at her still sucking for milk, palm smack her plumpness to her delight, Sir yes thats right, punish me she begs, to delicate to steam in, I decide to play gently, appreciate her curves & full bloom.

To be continued..!!??

By *andybigboiMan
over a year ago

Mount Pleasant

Love this!

By *ason7754Man
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *icurious69jockMan
over a year ago

north east lincs

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By *sian SpiceMan
over a year ago

South West England/ West London

Loving this!

By *ricky09Man
over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

By *outhbelMan
over a year ago

Near Carryduff

I have been really lucky to be with a pregnant woman too, was amazing

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Crack on

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

over a year ago

Her engorged tits seeping with milk, she spits it over her tits, I reach up grabbing her huge tits, squeezing her thick juicy nipples, as her juices squirt all over her bumps, he face dazed, with a very satisfied glance, she moans sweetly as she slurps up her milk, I suck her nipples hard, lapping with my tounge, she steams her milk into my mouth, sweet & warm as it oozes from my mouth back over her tits, with my hands I rub her milk all over head body, her big round stretched bump, pouring down to her plump pussy, fingering her juices into her, sticky yet smooth, her legs up with her bare pussy & ass exposed, I slide my cock between her lips, pressed tight between her fleshy ass, her pussy is thumping, as she rubs her clit hard, softly I push deeper, my foreskin stretched back tight as I pump in & out of her soaked pussy, screaming loudly, her body shaking, her tits wobbling as she cums hard, her face alight, sunshine & smiles, with glee in her face she asks for my cock, I want you to fuck my face hard she begs, as quick as a flash im sat on her chest, taking my own weight, my hands on the headboard i slip straight down her throat, not a glich, her eyes peeled at me, as I fuck her face hard, her big plush lips wrapped tight around me as I pump with all that i have, her tounge spread wide curling around my girth , my twitching cock is ready to burst, as I pump my thick load into her open mouth, her tounge swirling around, she sips back in any dribbles & swallows with a gulp, we lay on the bed, I caress her smooth round body, my finger tips sensitively cover ever inch, she lay the silent, as I look at her peachy body.

to be continued ..!!??

By *lew65Man
over a year ago

Anglesey

Yes pleas

over a year ago

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

over a year ago

over a year ago

We take a shower together, her big round body, hot water pouring all over her, her luscious ripe tits, her giant nipples, sore & puffy, my hands all over her, I rub soap into her tits, squeezing as my hand slips over them, I grab her long wet hair, twisting it, I brace it around her neck, holding her tightly, as increase my firm grip she leans back onto the tiles, I move close to her, steamy, her breath deepens as I kiss her passionately, pressed against her my cock rises, straining against her leg, her puffy pussy aching for my cock we connect like magnets, stood I slide between her lips, pushes hard & stopped I push upwards into her wet hole, her Tummy in the way I cant get to deep, my cock brushing against her pussy walls felt so amazing, I suck her tits as hot water ingulfs my face, trembling & moaning delightfully her body fits into climax, stood shaking on my cock as I suck her nipples hard, her warm milky tits flowing, the shower tray full of milky cloudy water as we cum together, our thick combined cum sticking to our feet, as we wash ourselves happily in a very magical moment, We dress have a cup of tea in the room, agree that this will be one of many, although we now may need to wait until the baby is born.

to be continued..!!//

By *etFun69Man
over a year ago

Chorley

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

Book marking

over a year ago

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *icurious69jockMan
over a year ago

north east lincs

Amazing

By *idethesausage2Man
over a year ago

Trowbridge

Well written

over a year ago

many months pass, eight or nine at least, we are still in contact with regular messages, one Friday morning I get a message from her, need to meet you it reads!, Ok I say, what did you have in mind I say, I need to feel used she says, want to feel helpless, for you to do what you wish to me, no choices she says!, Immediately my mind turn to a fantasy of my own, Yes I say, telling her dress like a slut, I tell her to wait at the edge of her town, stand at the lay bye I tell her, I want to pick you in my van want you to look like a whore, a cheap street slut I say. agreed I grab some essentials & leave.

Driving along thinking to myself, this is my chance to act our a personal fantasy, on the seat besides me I have rope, hand black shrink wrap & several sprung clamps from my workshop, 40 minutes into my travel I arrive close to her town, as I drive along a dual carriageway I can see her stood on the opposite side, I exit around the roundabout & towards her I travel, as I pull into the lay bye she is stood one leg out in front of the other, her slut like pose catching the attentions of every motorist passing by, No bump ! very slim, stood with ankle boots, fishnets, miniskirt & cleavage on full display, her skimpy tight top, tits oozing out at the top, her makeup as bright as her clothes, hair in pigtails, more obvious slut she could not be!

I pull to the side of her, my passengers window down, wow your getting some stares I say, I've been approached already she laughs, a trucker parked up, leaning against his cab watches as we chat through the window, get in I say, as she grabs the door handle, I say no, in the back, use the side door I insist, sliding open the side door she gets in the back, sits on the kombi seats & smiles, I've been excited she says, wondering what you may do with me, turning of the engine, I get out, walk around to the side door & open it, stood I glance at the trucker, now further down his truck, his intrigue is calling him, I get into the van, slide the door shut & reach over for my supplies, I tell her to be quite, as your time has come, making her shift forwards I bind her hand behind her back, stretching out the black hand wrap, lifting her pigtails I wrap around her eyes, tighter as I wrap she wriggles about, her breathing deep, watching her chest rise as wrap her face, leaving her nostrils & mouth exposed I strap her into the seat belt, I lift out her huge heavy tits & open her legs, pulling down her panties her pussy is soaked already, sat in anticipation her breath deepens.

Now your helpless I say, a fucking whore tied & ready to use, mine to do as I please I say. yes Master she cries, my pussy is pulsing, I take out my stiff cock & push it down her throat, her back forced to the chair as I push into her mouth, fucking her face hard as the van rocks, her helpless stifled moans & cries to no avail, my cock hard as rock, begin to slap her face, harder as she gulps me down, her throat gagging on my cock as she spits & dribbles her throat juices, I stop, pull out my cock slowly & stand in front of her, leaning in I whisper, you little slut, you'll have to wait now, as I open the door & exit the van, Now stood opposite the van smoking, the truck driver say Hi mate, everything ok, I laugh saying yes mate, all is good, I don't suppose you have a cigarette I can pinch I say, yes buddy he says, as I walk over to him, he offers me he packet, I take one out, light it & take a big puff, we stand chatting, him clearly intrigued, gently he prods, I say to him, open the door, take a look, but be quite I say, he slides the door open to reveal her sat tied & masked, looking back at me, confused, he shuts its again. open it again I say, this time get in, leave the door open, you can touch her if your quite I say.

To be continued..!!??

By *icurious69jockMan
over a year ago

north east lincs

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

By *eo_72Man
over a year ago

Mansfield

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Mmm dont stop

By *eepfill999Man
over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *ilkey69Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Stiffening me up

over a year ago

without delay he steps into my van, he look at me & grabs her tits, fondling them, with a huge grin on his face, I put my finger to my mouth, to sigh to be quite, her enormous tits oozing milk almost instantly, her milk drops over his eager hands, he rubs it into her tits, his cock is poking through his trousers as he plays with her milky tits, I lean in and tap his arm, with a wink & a gesture he steps out of the van, I slide the door shut, I cant believe it says, in 35 years of driving, never seen anything like this, is she yours he asks, she is today I laugh, what are you going to do with her says, im already doing it, didn't plan on you I said, but was just to good to pass up, I said my goodbyes & got back into the drivers seat, Him still stood there shocked, maybe a little confused!? as I drive of I give him a wave.

I look into the rear of the van, sat tied & strapped secure I drive to a local nature spot, park up the van, I get in the back with her, sitting besides her, I spread her skinny legs wide, her panties soaking wet, I slip them of her, she lifts her ass to assist, telling her to open her mouth wide, I push her moist panties into her mouth, groaning with a mouthful of cotton, her nostrils swell with her deep breaths, her full ripe tits, so pale, veins running over them, the look incredible, he large dark areolas, her sore pink huge nipples, drops of milk dripping from them, as I side smack her tits, left to right, then both together, as I press them firmly, stood between her legs, I push my knee into her crouch, pressing into her pussy hard, she pushes back keen for her pussy to get attention, groaning & moaning as I slap her tits.

Helpless you said, is that how you feel I say, murmuring from her full mouth, I pinch her nose tight, as her face fills with air, I whisper, who's a dirty girl, is that what you are I say, I bet your eyes are scared now, starting to panic I say, my other hand around her neck, when you cant speak you must nod your head I insist, desperately forcing her neck she tries to nod again & again, her mouth blowing out, trying to work out her panties, yet her body submissive, I release her nostrils, as she suck in the air fast & deep, settling her down, I rub her head gently, thats a good girl I say, well done, did you enjoy that? I ask.

nodding her head her pigtails wobbling, her masked face, mouthful of soaked panties, thats good, now lets see what else you like I say, I grab two clamps, plastic sprung type, I pull her nipple stretched out & clamp it at the base, I repeat for the other, her long nipples flattened with a 1" clamp the tips poking out pretty & red, as I release the clamps from my grips they fall pulling down her crimped nipples, sagging down as she moans, high pitched squeals as I twist them, I grab her ponytails, pull her to the side, empty her mouth, pull out my raging cock & slam it into her wanton mouth, her tounge licking my dick as I push into her face, hard & fast I fuck her mouth, helpless her chest shakes as I hot home hard, my cock deep in her gagging throat her tits sway, the clamps banging into each other, she gulps with every bit of pain, I pinch her nose tightly, her cheeks well out, as I push deep in her throat I pause hold the position, as her cheeks fill, her mouth gasps around the base of my cock, her throat full to burst, gagging slime & spit all over her head straining against my grip, screams deep within her, struggling for her breath, I take my finger of her nostrils & she sucks air in rapidly, Nodding her head, she clears her throat, coughing, she blurts hurt me, please hurt me, I want to feel your pain, I need to she begs, please Sir let me be your pain slut.

To be continued..!!??

By *hager777Man
over a year ago

Hereford

More please

By *icurious69jockMan
over a year ago

north east lincs

over a year ago

Great story so far

By *ELONIE_HUGE_TITSTV/TS
over a year ago

aberdeen

My ultimate fantasy is a lactating pregnant woman

over a year ago

By *etFun69Man
over a year ago

Chorley

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

over a year ago

grabbing the clamps I pull them tight, stretching out her thick juicy nipples, twisting them as she moan with delight, I slap her heavy tits, lifting them high with the clamps as I smack them, her firm tits stuck out like torpedo's as I grab them firmly squeezes their sides, writhing around on the seat her face spoiled as I punish her tits, who's fault is it, yours isn't it, for having big full titties, Yes Sir she whimpers, pull my tits, please Sir, I must feel your strength, tugging on her nipples as the clamps pull of, she screams Ohh Sir, her huge nipples sore, puffy & weeping milk, Her pale tits looking flushed, as I pinch hold her nipples, pulling hard I judder her tits up & down, twisting round her nipples between my fingers, with a high pitched squeal she shudders, her body contorting out of control, her heavy breath deepened, gasping she cums uncontrollably her pussy squirting her juices onto the seat, wriggling in her own dampness, her feet tense to the floor, I push open her legs with my knee, steeping between them, forcing her legs wide with my own, I smack her pussy mound, fleshy I watch it bounce, she whimpers with every stroke, her big leaky tits swaying as I torment her pleasures.

Filthy little slut, do you feel helpless I ask sternly, yes Sir I do, but safe in your hands she says, Well done I say, I've so much to teach you, lesson one is that you may only cum once I have given my permission, is that clear I say, Yes sir, I am sorry it wont happen again whimpers, still smacking her pussy mound, my hand sticky with her cum & milk, I shove three fingers into her pussy, her reaction was immense, oh fuck, oh, yes she cries her cunt clenching my fingers hard, thrusting my fingers hard, fucking her aching pussy, yes Sir she yells, Yes, harder, I can take it Sir, im a bad girl, I need it Sir, cupping my thumb into my palm I slide in four fingers, roughly I poke her hard, cupping her I feel her G spot, rippled & lush, I vigorously rub it with my finger tips as I sway my fingers side to side in her pussy, I push in my hand up to my thumb knuckle, she screams out loud, omg, fist my pussy, stretch my hole, its yours Sir, with one last push my fist deep in her warm soaked hole, clenching my fist deep inside as she stretches, firm & secure I ram my fist deep, her ass lifting from the seat as I lift upwards, her milky tits shaking as her body spasms, I whisper in her ear, don't you dare cum as I gape her pussy wide, sliding my fist in & out of her, her lips fold & flap around my wrist, clenching as she lifts higher & higher, her legs wide on the bench seat, I release the seat belt & demand that she squats upon the seat.

to be continued..!!?? appreciate feedback always !

By *icurious69jockMan
over a year ago

north east lincs

Outstanding story.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Her soaked gash dripping as I plunge her gaped hole hard, her swollen lips clinging to my wrist, I turn my hand around inside her, her clenched legs shaking as I punch her cunt deep, you filthy little slut I say, moaning her confirmation, yes Sir I am she moans, I push her onto her side, tied & helpless her pleasure at my choice, her exposed ass fleshy and proud, spanking her bottom, it turns deeper red with each smack, my hand print imprinted on each cheek, she quinces as I punish her, I'll teach you I say, fucking whore, let's see what your made of, is this what you need I ask.

Writhing & squealing her ass red raw, her pushed out swollen lips trapped between her cheeks,I grab her waist piling ass up onto her knees, my hands on her hips I push my hard cock between her lips & slide in deep, her silky wet cunt so swollen & needy, fucking her as I push her face into the side of the van, slamming her hard with every thrust, her ass bouncing back into my hips as she begs for it harder, Sir I need to come she yells, your cock feels so good, please Sir may I cum for you, please she begs, Wait I shout, you must hold it for now, I withdraw my dick& shove it in her mouth, her neck curled her pushed against the side, wildy ifuckher mouth as she spits & gags, tearing off her blindfold wrapping, her eyes full of tears, starring at me as I destroy her pretty face, grabbing hold of her pigtails, forcing her head up I stop deep in her throat, slobbering, crying her face full of fear, gagging desperately trying to force her head away from me, I hold her firmly as she struggles, her eyes rollback, forcing her throat tight as she has a blow back, I pull out my throbbing cock, using her hair in pull her to sit, coughing, & struggling, I demand her to look at me, her face flushed, I slap her rosy cheeks with the palm of my hand, her head twisting as each blow sits, gazing at me smiling she asks for more.

To be continued...!!?? Appreciate feedback, once I get verified I can share more pics!!

By *orthen soul manMan
over a year ago

aberdeen

over a year ago

over a year ago

begging, harder please she moans, I need it rough she pleads, make a good girl she begs, her mouth dribbling, whole body shaking, yet this little pain slut still pleads for more, I enjoy rough sex, but any further would be torture surely, im not into beating on anyone, I steady my pace, gently I rub her flushed face, whispering in her ear, thats it well done, your a very good girl, as I gently tiggle her pale skin, down her neck, across the top of her engorged tits, pale with deep purple veins, swollen leaking thumb sized nipples, reassuring her softly, her tense body, shaking, her open mouth, lips trembling, oh my she screams, please Master may I cum? shhh i whisper, just gently, ill tell you when your ready I assure her, pausing just a few seconds, I smile & say, ok I think your ready, uncontrollably her body spasms, screaming loudly she orgasms, sat her hands bound to her rear, shaking, spitting, her pussy gushes, as she rubs her self deep into the seat, thats it I say, filthy little slut, making a mess of herself, fucking slut, I plunge my cock deep in her throat, holding her face firm against the seat,, gulping as she cums hard over & over, her eyes crying as she stare into mine, pumping into her face I cum deep down her throat, my cock pulsing in her swollen sore throat, my cum all over her face & lips still pumping as I pull out my hard dick, sat there used, soaked & exhausted she slumped in the chair.

to be continued..!!??

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

By *etsplay321TV/TS
over a year ago

warrington

Hiya everyone. I am fully bi and my gf is 36weeks pregnant and we still swing. Manchester area only

over a year ago

By *r MacmullyMan
over a year ago

Tarbert

Really good love to read more

By *icurious69jockMan
over a year ago

north east lincs