Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Girlfriend’s stories

Jump to newest

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

I’m going to write about my girlfriend and some of the stories she’s told me about her past and some of the things she’s got up to. A lot of them I wasn’t there first hand so it’s based on what she’s told me and what I can imagine, but she’s very very naughty so I’ll try and make sure I get it all in. She’s just turned 30, hazel eyes, very pretty size 18 with 40F boobs. About 5ft with sleeve tattoos on her arms and hands, pierced nipples ears nose and lip. She dresses a little bit chavvy, but loves a nice low cut dress and tights too. Before we met she had a very adventurous past which I knew some of and we have done a lot together since.

We met online a couple of years ago, but didn’t get together until a year ago. We chatted over that time and she’d told me some of the things she liked and had done in the past, however I had no idea just what a treat I was in for. She is absolutely filthy, very submissive and will literally do anything I say during sex.

She told me when we first met she had a thing for lads with darker skin, Asians and blacks. She had told me about a party house she used to go to which was basically a constant party where a lot of black lads go and they let a lot of white girls hang around. She’s been there a lot and I gather she’s had more than a few of the lads in her time. Her friend shared a video recently of a memory from years ago, in it you can see lots of people dancing etc and in the corner she is sat on a black guys lap kissing him, while his friend clearly has his hand running up and down her thigh. Apparently the 2 of them took her out to the car and fucked her senseless. Another time she went home with one guy sucked his cock and slept with him, when another lad from there messaged and asked her to come back so she did and ended up fucking him too!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oumlacaMan
over a year ago

waterford

Very horney please continue

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

When we first started talking she told me one night that she’d once had a foursome with 3 guys. When she was around 24-25 She often went to the pub with friends and there was a big group of them male and female who used to meet up often. They often went back to someone’s house and carried on partying, this particular night she was left with 3 guys who she often drank with and as the pub closed up one of them suggested they go back to his place and carry on the session. They went back and carried on drinking and trust me the more she drinks the naughtier she gets, the conversation quickly turned sexual and one of them jokingly suggested a foursome. She’s always had a thing for older guys and one of them was in his 40’s fairly confident and made no secret of the fact he fancied her, the other was in his 30’s and then there was a lad similar age to her. The older guy rested his hand on her leg and started to kiss her, then she felt another hand on the inside of her other leg as the older guy kissed her neck. She was dripping wet as she felt him reach for the button of her jeans and pull them down. He slid his fingers easily in and out of her as he teased her clit. He pushed her back on to the sofa and spread her legs and tongued her pussy as the other guy moved around and knelt down kissing her passionately. Then he stood up and hovered his cock over her face as she took it into her mouth and sucked him expertly. She felt the guy between her legs kneel up and place the head of his dick at her pussy lips and then ease into her. He told the youngest lad not to be shy and he got up and pulled her top down and groped her massive boobs. She pulled out his cock and played with it while she sucked the other guys dick and the oldest guy fucked her. The older guy then suggested it would be easier in the bedroom and he led her to it. He lay down on the bed and pulled her onto her knees so she could suck his cock, while the guy in his 30’s came behind her and entered her, pounding her hard as sheathed on the dick in her mouth. The older guy suggested she try and take both dicks at once and pulled her on top of him as she lowered herself onto his cock, the guy behind her pushed her forward and slipped his dick inside too, she was being fucked by 2 guys in her pussy as the youngest guy came in front of her and she sucked his cock until he came all over her face. The older guy flipped her over onto her back and began to fuck her hard as the guy in his 30’s knelt beside her and covered her tits in Cum. She felt dirty and slutty as the guy double her age pounded her as she was covered in cum and she rubbed her clit. She came hard and told me that’s the one and only time she’s squirted.

By *un24.7Man
over a year ago

South Devon

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *orksman80sMan
over a year ago

Near

Oh yeh, more please

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

"Oh yeh, more please "

Don’t suppose you’re from Rotherham?

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

I also found out she joined a popular fetish website when she was 27 and listed herself as a sub. She chatted to an older dom guy on there and gave him her number, he text her asking if she wanted a lifetime of sl*v*ry with no option of release and she replied yes. He told her she was to call him master from now on and she did. He asked what experience she had, he referred to her as it. She said she’d been with around 25-30 guys and had it in her ass about 8 times. He asked what about experience of BDSM and she said none apart from spanking. He asked if she was straight or if she’d been with girls and she said she was straight but if he told her to she would do girls as well. Then he asked what outfits and extreme high heels she had and she told him all about her shoe collection but said she had no outfits. She forgot to put a capital M in master and he replied ‘master has a capital M cunt.’ She replied sorry master and he told her she would buy some slutty outfits and heels and be taken out in public dressed like a slut. She agreed and said she wasn’t on contraception would that be a problem and he told her she wasn’t allowed to use any birth control as he wanted his cunt to be knocked up. He asked why she hadn’t been knocked up already and she told him no one wanted her as she was a worthless whore and he said that’s right cunt. He used to give out her number to older married guys who would text her and she would pretend to be his wife and they would ask for her used dirty knickers. I know of at least 3 who messaged her through him!

By *orks Randy MANMan
over a year ago

doncaster

Keep going . Loving it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

She was with her ex from age 17 until she was about 23-24 he was a bit older than her maybe 6-7 years. He was good friends with his boss who was in his late 40’s early 50’s at the time. They often did outings and dinners etc as couples and when they split up his friend and boss ended up checking in on her and shall we say taking her under his wing as she didn’t have anyone else. She told me he used to pay her bills and give her large amounts of cash when needed. He used to take her for dinner and pay for her hair and nails to be done. I found our after we got together he still did and I also found out she has always sent him pictures and videos of her naked or in underwear, playing with her tits or pussy and even of us fucking and me going down on her. I find it such a turn on. She later admitted she would tell him about any lads she was talking to and he would send her money to arrange a hotel and meet up with them, then tell him exactly what they got up to, she even sent him a few pictures of her cum filled pussy after a guy had used and left her in the hotel room. She once got the lad she was seeing to arrange a couple of his mates to come over so she could get fucked by all of them and tell him how they’d used her and filled her up. She sends him videos of me pulling out of her leaving a huge load inside her and he says he wants to clean us both up. I’m gently trying to persuade her to make it a reality!

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

We made a profile here and got chatting to a guy who wanted to be her sugar daddy, but he was a bit pushy with wanting to meet straight away. She seemed up for having one, just flirting and sending pictures and videos and eventually leading to a meet I think. Would be so hot x

over a year ago

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

Another favourite of mine is when she was a bit stressed out so her sugar daddy gave her some money so her and her friend could get their hair and nails done and buy some new outfits then go out for a few drinks. They went to a bar then ended up in a nightclub, she was very Merry and got taking to a black lad in the smoking area. She kept telling him she loved his black skin and muscles and they ended up kissing in the smoking area. Her friend was talking to his and they were all going to leave together, but when they got in the taxi her friend saw some other friends of theirs and said she was staying out. They ended up back at a hotel and she kicked off her pumps and he commented on her pretty feet and the flower tatto that covered her foot and ankle. They carried on kissing on the bed and she made him turn off the light as he took off her dress. His hands were all over her, then she felt a second pair of hands as his friend kissed her neck and shoulders. She got to her knees and started sucking the black guys dick as his friend played with her pussy. She kept saying he had a thick black dick. His friend pulled her towards him and she sucked his much smaller dick before he pulled her on top of him and before she knew it she was riding him. She felt the black guy behind her, he crouched down and licked her feet and toes all the way up her legs to her pussy, then up and began licking her arse, he spat on it and then rubbed some on his dick before pushing it in and pounding her as one cock filled her pussy and one filled her arse. She said she doesn’t remember much after that until she woke up the next day sandwiched between these 2 guys her arse and pussy sore and full of cum. She says she wouldn’t recognise either of them if they passed her on the street now!

over a year ago

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

Around that same time she had a lot of action, she was out regularly and often had one night stands and invited people back to her house. The local lads used to pass her number and Snapchat around and just message her to get her out as they knew they’d get some. She went home with 2 cousins once and let them both ruin her. She was wild and as much As she’s calmed down now I wish she’d be wild occasionally!

over a year ago

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

Around this time she would also have a guy over fairly regularly, I wouldn’t say they were seeing each other,

he just used to come over and chill with her and they’d get some food and ‘Netflix and chill’. He’s the guy that that arranged his mate to come over too one time. She told me he had the biggest dick she’s ever taken and he liked to be rough and take control. He would tie her up, put clothes pegs on her nipples, Spank her and fist her and stretch her pussy. He often spent the night and he would wake her up several times during the night to fuck her.

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

We’re totally skint this month so she texted her sugar daddy this morning and within half hour he brought over 200 cash. He had to rush off so couldn’t stay unfortunately but hopefully we’ll make some nice videos and pictures for him such a turn on when she went downstairs in her dressing gown to meet him!

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

[Removed by poster at 11/05/21 20:30:13]

over a year ago

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

She also used to be ‘friends’ with a delivery driver and used to go out some evenings with him while he was doing his deliveries. They used to find somewhere to park up while he waited for orders to come in and she’d suck him off. Sometimes he’d take her to some of his friends houses to wait and if an order came in he’d leave her and come back for her later. More often than not he’d come back to find her in bed with them. She told me he once came back to find her bent over the sofa with his friend fucking get from behind while she sucked off another guy his friend had invited round. Quite often they’d be parked up and his friends would ring him to bring her round to ‘chill’ and she’d end up fucking them.

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

Not long after all this she moved in with her best friend, her friends boyfriend was pretty much always round and they all got on fairly well. She used to go out with her friend quite a lot, but when she had a boyfriend her friend wasn’t interested in going out much. My girlfriend went for some drinks with another friend and came home a bit worse for wear, her friends boyfriend was sat on the sofa watching tv and her friend had gone to bed upstairs a long time ago. She threw herself down on the sofa and he was asking about her night. She said it was good but her feet were killing her. Before she knew it he had her feet in his lap and was taking off her boots, he massaged her feet as she moaned. His hands began to wander up her calves and over her thighs, she didn’t even think as he got up and leaned over her to kiss her as his fingers brushed the front of her underwear. Before she knew it he was all over her and he’d slipped her knickers to the side and was playing with her clit. He slipped inside her and fucked her there on the sofa while her friend slept upstairs. Her friend split with him not long after that completely unrelated, but to this day doesn’t know!

over a year ago

I need a woman like this in my life

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

over a year ago

"I need a woman like this in my life "

Don't we all!

over a year ago

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

Not long after this she moved in with her Mum and Step Dad and she calmed down a little I guess. Although New Years Day was her stepdads birthday and they went for drinks at their local pub with some of his friends. One of his friends sons came along he was just a couple of years older than her and seemed a nice lad. He was the only other smoker in the group so they were going for fags together throughout. The evening was winding up and most of the older people were heading home, he invited her into town for a few more drinks, she was let sure and was a bit nervous, but he seemed nice and she did fancy him. Plus her stepdads friend told him to look after her. Eventually she gave in and they got a cab into town, they went to another bar and had a couple more drinks before he leaned in and kissed her and asked if she’d come back to his place. They took another taxi and he was all over her throughout the journey, as soon as they were through his door, he pushed her back against the wall and kissed her as his hands explored her body. He led her straight to the bedroom and threw her onto the bed, he took off her jeans and fingered her soaking wet slit. She begged him to put more in, she’d told him she liked it a bit rough and he certainly obliged. He Yanked down her top and bit and sucked her pierced nipples as his fourth finger slid inside her. Then he knelt between her legs and pulled out his cock and eased it into her, she was moaning as he pumped away at her pussy. He pinned her hands down and then slowly moved his hands over her shoulders towards her neck, she felt his hands clamp around her throat as he pounded her pussy, she fought for breath as she came hard. He told her to turn over and so she got to her knees and bent over as he slid back inside her and carried on fucking her as he spanked her hard and as he came inside her she collapsed into a heap on the bed. He wanted her to stay, but she got a taxi home. The next day she said she had to wear a scarf to the supermarket as she had bruising around her neck and her arse was sore, he said sorry if he was too rough, but she said no she loved it!

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

One night she was having a drink and chatting with her mum and step dad and they mentioned his brother who was a few years older than her. They said he was single and a nice lad and were saying she should add him and have a chat with him. Feeling brave after a few drinks she did add him and he messaged her straight away, the messages soon got a bit flirty and before long she’d sent him topless and underwear pictures. As she looked deeper into his profile she noticed the guy she’d gone home with New Year’s Eve was in a lot of his pictures so she confessed that she’d been with him and he told her it was his best mate and he’d told him all about that night, but not who it was. He was really turned on and invited her over to his place later that week, she went over and sucked him dry before he fucked her twice. She’s not seen him since, but her mum and step dads wedding should be interesting!

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

We started talking soon after that and she told me about an Asian lad she used to see, he had a wife and kept going back to her, but when they had a row they’d always end up meeting up. One night she had a few drinks with her friend and ended up texting him, he came and picked her up and took her back to the empty flat he owned that they used to go to. She spent one last night with him all the while texting me, she even phoned me to say good night while his fingers were inside her after she’d had a mouthful of his cum.

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

A couple of weeks later she had a message from a guy she used to know from the pub he was much older than her and he’d always fancied her and commented on her pictures etc. He messaged while she was working nights and as she was bored and I was asleep the messages soon turned naughty. He asked what she was wearing and as she worked in a care home she had a tunic dress and tights on. He asked about knickers and she said none, he said he wished she had stockings on instead and then said he would peel her tights down and bend her over. He sent her a dick pic and she told him she was wet, he asked when her break was and arranged to park in the car park round the corner, it was early hours so it would be pretty quiet. She told the girl she was working with she was going to have her break but to call if any problems, when she walked round to the car park he was already parked up and as she climbed in he kissed her on the cheek then rested his hand on her thigh. Stroking up and down towards her pussy. He kissed her and she reached for his cock, he was already hard as she unzipped him and sucked him as he gripped her hair. He got up and walked round to the passenger side and lifts up her dress, then peeled her tights down before fucking her from behind and filling her with cum. She went back into work with cum oozing out of her!

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

A while later she moved down south to be with me and found a job there, it was a bit of a drive but easy work and good money. From day 1 she met a black lad who she said seemed nice enough and seemed to look out for her a bit. As the days wore on she told me about little comments he’d make about her being pretty or her figure etc. She’d often offer him lifts home as he used to walk quite a distance and he’d always ask her in but she’d say no. One day someone else said that he must fancy her and they made a bit of a joke about it, but soon after he text her and said ‘I do fancy u’ she just brushed it off, but around the same time our own sex life began to get more adventurous. We discovered we both loved it when I came in her then went down on her and I admitted I fantasised about it being someone else’s. We talked more and more about it in the bedroom and how she could let him fuck her then come home to me, but she was worried about making it reality. We even bought a big black dildo and used to pretend. I was offered a job up north and she handed in her notice, he stepped up his efforts and as she was sat on a sofa at work he rubbed her shoulders, I thought it was just a matter of time. He asked if she’d have a leaving drink with him and she told me she’d like to, I thought it could be perfect opportunity and so did she. We discussed what she wanted to do and she talked about licking his balls, sucking his cock and coming home full of cum. Unfortunately the 3 of our schedules didn’t quite tie up and it never happened. She even gave him a lift home on her last day and I said she should have gone in for a drink, but she didn’t have the confidence. They left it that if she was ever back that way she’d try and catch him for a drink. We’ve talked about going away for a night soon and I’m trying to convince her to go to that town

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

I’m trying to convince her to start playing, going to give her a list of naughty challenges and see what she’s comfortable with. Any ideas? X

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

I’ve given her some challenges to see if she can do before the end of June:

1. Make me cum in 10 mins

2. Make me cum without using her hands

3. Take the online bdsm test

4. Find a porn video which lives out her fantasy

5. Play with me while talking about the best sex she’s ever had/another man/threesome

6. Come for a drive in lingerie under a big coat

7. Flash in a shop

8. Start a naughty conversation with someone

9. Exchange pictures and videos

10. Make them cum and ask for proof

Anyone got any other ideas let me know?!?

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

Just woke up and she wanted to play, so I started playing with her pussy she was soaking wet. She asked for my phone and told me to get our toy box out. When I came back she was watching pascals sub sluts porn and was even more wet. I knelt at the Side of her licking and sucking her clit as she played with my dick. She told me to kneel over her so she could suck me while I licked her. She said she’d do anything I told her to so I made her lick my balls and rim me. Then she told me to fuck her face so I did while she gagged and videod herself taking my full cock in her throat. I was close to coming as I was licking her clit and fisting her, so I got between her legs and pounded away until I came. Then she lay there, legs open my cum dribbling out of her and begged me to fist her and piss on her and as I did she pissed too and then came hard on my fist.

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

Came home from work last night and she was in red Lacy nightie and matching pants, so I Told her last night she needed to get cracking on these challenges and told her to pick a number, turned out her challenge was to make me cum in 10 mins or less. I set a timer and lay back as she licked my balls and ducked my cock until I was throbbing and twitching. She gagged and I felt saliva run down my cock and balls as she throated me good. By some miracle I lasted 10 mins and so I told her she tried hard, but ultimately would have to be punished. I ordered her into doggy position and told her to pick a number between 1-10, she opted for 3 and so I delivered 3 hard spanks to her bare arse. Then I asked for another number between 1-10 she went for 6 so I slid 3 fingers into her dripping wet pussy, then 4 then a whole fist and then an extra finger as she writhed on my 6 fingers. Next a number between 1-3 this was how many minutes she had to endure me teasing her arsehole with my tongue. When I’d finished I flipped her onto her back and exposed her tits, she opted for 6 again and I told her this would be smacks to either boob or her face, I delivered 2 on each tit and one to each cheek, I made her count them out loud too. Lastly I exposed her pussy and she went for 3 as I smacked her dripping wet cunt. I was licking her as she moaned and begged me to fuck her and fill her up. As I slid easily inside her I told her she was to sleep in the knickers and no clean up was allowed, she was to leave them on my pillow the following morning so I could wank and think of her which is just what I’m doing now! Sniffing the gusset of her Lacy cum stained red knickers. I told her I’m glad she wore that outfit as on our day off Monday I want her to invite her sugar daddy over as he’s agreed to fit some curtains for us, she is to make sure the outfit is in the wash and drying on the radiator below the window where he’ll be fitting them, so he can see them and imagine her wearing them for me and me fucking her in them. I will have her wear a short dress with no knickers and I will be all over her in front of him, I’ve told her he will sit and watch while I facefuck her and have her rim me, then I’ll show him how wet she gets before I make her cum with my tongue. Then I’m going to fist her and stretch her in front of him and show her how she likes it rough, spanking and slapping her, calling her names and having her beg for my cum inside her. Then she’s to lay there legs wide open so he can see it dripping out of her before he cleans her up and she sucks his cock to thank him for doing the curtains. As I told her this she begged me to let her cum and she did, very hard as I sprayed her insides with a huge thick load!

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

Had her blindfolded on her knees the other day, face fucked her then whipped and spanked her and fucked her with a huge black dildo until she came then filled her up with my cum too

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

Talking about going to her nans caravan for the weekend, she told me it was booked out once and her and her mate wanted to go down there so her Nan passed her number to this older guy she knew from the pub on site he was 55 she was 26. He said she could have it if she went down a day early and spent the night with him. They had a great weekend! Ha he actually quite liked her and offered to move her in and make her a kept woman.

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

Another story I found out the other day is that when she used to live with her friend a guy came over to party with them. She went to bed alone and her friend and the guy were next door fucking. She was quite d*unk hence why she’d gone to bed early and he brought her in something to smoke to sober up and she sucked his cock. She said she could taste her mate on him

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

Her sugar daddy text the other day and asked her to meet, so he could give her some cash. He asked for some pictures and videos so we made some and then I told her to put on a short dress with no bra showing off her pierced nipples and no knickers. We drove to a lay by just off a busy main road and pulled in. He pulled up behind us and came to her door, she wound the window down and as she did I hitched up her skirt leaving her bare pussy on display. His eyes popped out of his head when he seen her Nipples through the fabric of her dress and her smooth pussy. He handed over 100 and went off home for a wank. He’s offered to come over and do some more diy next month

By *ruitloop40Man
over a year ago

Wallsend

Any of her knickers available to tribute?

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

"Any of her knickers available to tribute?"

Might be soon

By *ete1233333Couple
over a year ago

cyprus

some fun tales there. Thanks

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

She’s always told me how everyone thinks her best mate is the pretty one etc and how they go for her first, her best friend used to pass her number on to guys she rejected or guys she’d already been with and was now bored of. She told me yesterday she did get one over on her at one point though when they lived together her best mate was seeing this lad who used to message my gf as well, he came over once and her mate and him was downstairs watching a film while my gf was upstairs in bed, he was texting her from the sofa, saying how hot she looked earlier and said he was going to sneak up and see her. He told her mate he needed the toilet and headed upstairs, as he came through the door he was undoing his bottoms and whipped out his cock, he climbed onto the bed and kissed her then slid into her pussy. He fucked her and had to cover her mouth to stop her screaming out, as he came inside her. A couple of hours later she could hear him fucking her best mate and couldn’t believe she was lying there full of his cum

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

Had her dress in her red nightie and knickers last night and be on all 4s on the bed waiting for me, I played a little game with her where I wrote things on her in lipstick, if she guessed wrong I spanked, paddled or whipped her. I wrote Dan’s slut on her ass cheeks, fuck me just below her tramp stamp, cum here on her thighs with a arrow pointing to her cunt, dirty bitch just above her pussy and whore on her tits. Then tied her thighs to her wrists so her legs were nice and open and her pussy was dripping. Teased and punished her while face fucking her as she begged me to make her gag, then fucked her hard as she came on my cock

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

Found out today that years ago back when she was about 26 she got chatting to a guy on Kik from London he was early thirties and naturally they got flirty and she sent him a lot of pictures, some clean and some naughtier. One day they were chatting and he told her he’d told his dad about her as his dad lived close to Yorkshire and he’d shown his dad one of her selfies. His dad had said she had a very sexy look and gorgeous tits and he wished he could see more. She said to thank him and he sent her a picture of them together, he was a handsome silver fox type in his mid to late fifties and she said she fancied them both from that picture. He asked if she thought it was weird if he sent her dad the naughtier pictures and she said she didn’t mind, so he sent them and he said he loved her pierced nipples. They continued to chat and eventually he said he’d drive up so they could meet, she was very nervous but agreed. The day came and after a bottle of wine for Dutch courage she put on a Lacy black thong and bra set with a black denim skirt and red top with black wedge sandals and he picked her up from her friends house and they drove to a bar in town. They had a few drinks and a bit of a laugh, she said although she fancied him she couldn’t see it being more than a bit of fun. On the drive home he rested his hand on her bare leg and teased up and down her thigh and she felt herself getting wetter as they pulled into an empty car park. He asked if she wanted to get in the back and they did, he kissed her deeply and ran his hands all over lifting up her top and exposing her huge boobs sucking and biting her nipples. She took out his dick and played with it before she knelt on the seat and sucked his dick hard as he reached around hitched up her skirt and teased her pussy through the lace of her thong. He told her to turn around and then slipped her thong to the side as she was on all 4’s and licked her deep, before he got to his knees behind her and pushed his cock in, he fucked her hard until he sprayed cum deep inside her. They got back into the front and he drove her home as his cum dribbled from her into her knickers. As they pulled up he came round to the passenger side and she thought he was being a gent and opening the door for her, but he ran his hand underneath her skirt and felt the wet sticky mess between her legs and asked if he could have her pants as a souvenir to remember her by, shocked she just nodded as he slid them down her legs and she slipped her feet out of them. He put them on the seat as she got out and said goodnight. He drove back to his dads and the next day she received a picture message of him with his hard dick in his right hand and her knickers in his left saying thinking of you. That evening when she finished work she saw another picture message of her cum stained thong on the pillow of his bed at his dads with her phone number written on a scrap of paper next to it. She thought he must be teasing her but sure enough that night she had a text from his dad followed by a video of him with the knickers wrapped around his cock as he came all over them. She said it was such a turn on and even more so when he said he’d have to get a hotel near her so he could return them. That weekend he arranged a hotel and gave her the details, he said he loved her scent and wanted more so could she wear knickers and tights this time, but make sure they really smelled of her so she wore them to work all day then changed her dress for a leopard print low cut number and ankle boots then headed to his hotel, she felt so dirty. When she got to his room he let her in and kissed her passionately whilst groping all over her body. He raised her dress over her head and teased her nipples, then lay her on the bed and peeled down her tights and knickers, he handed her the used black thong that was now filled with his and his sons spunk and told her to put it on, she felt so slutty as he knelt over her and wanked while she rubbed her clit through the cum stained lace until she came hard. He lay down then and she sucked him while he sniffed the gusset of her knickers and tights and the feet of her tights until she felt thick jets of cum hit the back of her throat as she swallowed every last drop. He kept her tights and knickers as a souvenir too and she went home naked underneath her dress. He often requested used underwear from her and would drive and meet her to pick them up. When he found out she used to work in tights with no knickers he requested she meet him halfway through a shift, she got into his car and he told her to kick off her shoes and take off her tights, he took them and put the gusset over his cock as he played with it and sniffed the feet, he came hard into the gusset then told her to put them back on, she felt his hot cum against her pussy for the rest of the day and he asked for pictures and videos proving she still had them on ending with her rubbing her clit through them until she came hard.

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

Had a long drive yesterday she wore a tight white t shirt and camouflage leggings which made her arse look amazing, with sliders which displayed her pretty feet. On the way back I couldn’t help but keep touching her legs and arse and telling her how hot she looked. She reached into my tracksuit bottoms and started to tease my dick and run her fingers over my balls as I got hard. I asked her to tell me a naughty story, she played coy at first then eventually said she had one, she told me a memory popped up on her Facebook from a couple of years ago that day, of a night out with her best mate. She said the weather was nice and she was with her best mate and her kids and niece in the garden, they had a paddling pool out and were having some drinks. They kept saying they wished they could go out that night but were too skint. She was wearing a pink camouflage skirt and had her toes painted white, her legs looked nice and tanned and she took a picture of her feet and legs up on the side of the paddling pool and shared it on her Snapchat story. A random guy popped up and said how hot she looked, she was a bit dismissive at first, she knew he was local and a bit odd, but nice enough. She was polite back to his messages then he said he’d send her money for more feet pictures, she was unsure at first, but he seemed genuine even saying he’d send it first. He sent over a fiver and asked for a picture of them in some heels, she didn’t have any, but her friends niece did so she borrowed them and sent a couple of pictures he said they got him so hardly and sent another fiver. He asked what she was up to and she mentioned wanting to go out but being broke and he said he’d do a deal with her, he’d send her 20 for some drinks for her and her mate if she sent him a picture of her feet before they went out and wore tights and then a picture at the end of the night. She agreed and he sent the money, they were already buzzed when they got ready and she pulled on a pair of nude tights, a light Aztec print dress which showed a lot of cleavage and her ankle boots. She sent a picture of her feet in the tights and then a video of her slipping her feet into the boots. He said it was such a turn on then asked if she’d be interested in some more, he offered her another 20 if he could meet her tomorrow and she give him the tights, she agreed but thought she could always make an excuse the next day if needed. They went out and we’re trying to make the 20 last relying on guys buying them drinks, but it was soon running out. They wanted to keep their night going and decided they needed a bit more than booze so she texted a local guy she knew and asked if he’d drop something off and she could pay the next day, he text back ‘sure we can sort something ’ he text to say he was outside a while later and they went out to meet him, he wound down the window and said come for a little drive with me, tell your mate we won’t be long. She told her and then got in the passenger side as he pulled off and drove 5 minutes up the road and pulled into a quiet industrial estate. He said he could give it to her for nothing if he got something in return, she knew what he meant as his hand found her thigh, she reached into his trackie bottoms and found a semi hard fairly thick dick. He pulled it out and she leant over and took him into her mouth, he grew quickly and she was struggling to take it all in. He was gripping her hair and pushing it deeper and saying how good it was, he reached round with his other hand and lifted her dress running his hands over her arse then poking a hole in her tights and slipping a finger inside her, when he felt how wet she was he said he needed to fuck her and released her head then got up and came round to the passenger side. He opened the door and then ripped at her tights more before slowly pushing his girthy cock inside her and pounding her hard and fast until he sprayed her insides with cum. Her tights were wrecked and so she rolled them down and put them in her bag as he drove her back to the pub, they carried on their night until gone midnight, but weren’t ready to finish up yet. The guy who’d fucked her earlier text again and said he’d enjoyed it and hoped she was enjoying her night, she text back and said she was and he said he was round his mates with a few others and her and her mate could come over and share some more if they agreed to ‘have some fun’ with the lads. She spoke to her mate and she was more than up for it, so he picked them up and took them to a scruffy flat not far away where 3 other guys were drinking and smoking. They were introduced to his mates and invited to join them, she kicked off her boots and walked around barefoot as her feet were starting to hurt. The guy whose house it was invited her and two other guys to the bedroom for a livener and the guy who’d originally invited them stayed with her friend. He showed her the stuff and as she took some she felt all 3 of them start to paw at her, groping her boobs and feeling between her legs. Before she knew it she was on her knees with her tits out sucking one cock and wanking the other 2. One moved round behind her and slipped inside her, it didn’t take long before she had a second load of cum inside her and her mouth was filled too. The two guys who’d cum left the room and went into the living room where her mate had just finished sucking the other guys dick. The guy left with her turned her over and pounded her hard as she took her third cum load for the night. The original guy then got a text and went off to drop some stuff off and her friend decided to go with him, leaving her alone with the 3 guys, they carried on drinking and partying until the early hours when she got a text from the guy who’d sent the money asking what time they could meet and why she hadn’t sent the picture at the end of the night. She told him she was still going, but going home soon and he asked if she’d send the picture now so she sent a picture of her bare feet which were black and dirty and he loved it. He asked where her tights were and she told him and he asked if he could pick her up now, the guys looked like passing out soon so she agreed and he pulled up a while later, the journey was awkward and he didn’t seem as brave as he was through messages but kept staring at her feet and legs, as they pulled up near her flat she reached into her bag and gave him the ripped dirty tights and he handed over the cash. I had to battle not to blow my load as she told me this story, but just as she finished I came everywhere and she had to clean me up while I was still on the motorway!

over a year ago

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

After she saw how much this turned me on she finally admitted a few things to me, she’s always been close to her best mates nephew he’s about 6-7 years younger than her and was often around when she lived with her mate. People always thought they were a couple, but they always got on more like family. One day she had a party at her house and everyone was very messy. Most people left and she went upstairs to her room, she was annoyed as her younger brother was drinking with her best mate, her nephew took her up something to smoke and that mixed with the booze she was very tipsy and they ended up fucking. She told her sugar daddy the next day and he was so turned on by it he said he’d send her money if they did it again and she sent a picture of his cum in her pussy so she messaged him and drove to his that night for round 2. She told her sugar daddy he had a big dick and fucked her arse too before he filled her pussy. She moved into her friends not long after and he’d often stay over and sneak into her room during the night for a smoke and a fuck or even just for her to suck him off. He’d often get her to drive him to pick up some smoke and she met a lot of his friends in that business, one day he phoned her panicking that he owed out some money and could t pay when he thought he would. She said she could help him out with half and he said the guy he owed replied that if she brought the cash in person they could come to an agreement to clear the rest of the debt and he’d throw in some extra for them both. He said she didn’t have to do it, but she didn’t want him in any trouble so she agreed and picked him up and they drove to the address the guy gave. They went in and he waited in the living room while the guy took her to the bedroom and had her suck his cock and then bent her over and fucked her rough she was screaming loud as he pounded her until he exploded in her. They had a smoke on the way home and never spoke of it again

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

Got a few days off together now and decided we’re going to have a naughty day tomorrow she is going to submit to me completely from 00:00 tonight for 24 hours, doing and wearing whatever I say. Any ideas what I can do with her/have her do? Feel free to pm if you want

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

Got a few days off together now and decided we’re going to have a naughty day tomorrow she is going to submit to me completely from 00:00 tonight for 24 hours, doing and wearing whatever I say. Any ideas what I can do with her/have her do? Feel free to pm if you want

over a year ago

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *aycole1Man
over a year ago

liverpool

Hot

over a year ago

I met the wife when we were 19..she'd already had 12 sexual partners..a couple of one night stands..her stories always get me hard

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

"I met the wife when we were 19..she'd already had 12 sexual partners..a couple of one night stands..her stories always get me hard "

Very nice inbox me if you ever want to swap any

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

Had the kids and my parents staying with us last week, we managed to play a little, but tbh we were so tired by the time we went to bed only managed a couple of times last week which is terrible for us! We’ve certainly made up for it since though, she was so turned on Sunday night I could easily fit my whole hand in her pussy as I licked her clit. Then she begged me to put her butt plug in so I rolled her over and tongued her arse before I slipped the plug in. I carried on fisting her until she begged me to let her cum, when she’d finished I opened her legs wide and rammed my cock deep inside her before I filled her up with cum.

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

The next night we’re in bed and she tells me she enjoyed having her ass plugged and I say I’ll have to go bigger next time so we can really stretch her and ask how many fingers she thinks I’ll get in. Five minutes later she’s on her back, legs pinned over her head with 4 fingers sliding in and out of her arsehole as she came hard as I licked her soaking wet pussy. I moved round and got between her legs as I slid straight between her big cheeks and eased my dick into her arse before pounding it hard as she begged me to fill her big arse full of cum

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

She sounds amazing, any pics of her on your profile?

By *antheman100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rossington

"She sounds amazing, any pics of her on your profile? "

Drop me a message and I’ll share some with you

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread