Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The First and Last Time I Was Unfaithful to My Husband

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A true account. The first and last time I was unfaithful to my husband. Quite a while ago now, I had to go to London which is something I had to do on a regular basis. I’d been married for 15 years and had never even been with another man sexually (except a cousin who fingered me in a garden shed) apart from my husband. It was on the way home on the underground back to Snaresbrook where I had parked that I saw a man who I was instantly attracted to. When I first saw him I couldn’t keep my eyes off him, I thought he looked absolutely beautiful and was amazingly good looking (at least to me). I kept looking around the train but each time I returned to gaze at him. I couldn’t help myself. This went on for a few stops as I imagined all sorts of erotic thoughts and I began to feel myself becoming aroused with that familiar tingle between my legs.

I’m not sure how long this went on for but as I looked around, I returned my gaze to find him looking right back at me straight in the eye. He had the most wonderful bright dark brown eyes. I felt such an embarrassed shock as our eyes met and instantly looked away and blushed, sure he would guess what I was thinking. I waited and then looked slowly back to find him again staring right into my eyes. I looked away and wondered what to do next. He must have been about 28 and I was 36. I guess I’m quite fit (slim and attractive) for my age and can pass for someone younger. I was dressed in a dark trouser suit, a dark blouse and heels. I always wear what I consider to be attractive underwear and today I was wearing a dark one piece body suit which is my favourite. I’m actually quite a shy person but I looked back again. He had not moved his head and again I found him looking straight at me. I looked into his eyes and held them. We both just sat staring. Thoughts raced through my head. I planned what to say if he spoke so I would be able to answer in a confident and witty way.

In any event I was getting closer to my stop and we had not taken our eyes from each other. Time was just slipping by and I couldn’t look away. The next stop was Snaresbrook, my stop and I broke away from him to gather my things up. Instantaneously he did the same. I got up and went to the door and he got up to and stood next to me at the exit. I lost my nerve and did not look at him. The train stopped and we both stepped off.

He then said quite simply “hi my name is Darren would you like a drink”. Without thinking I just looked at him and said I would like to. I know felt excitedly nervous. His voice matched his looks increasing my desire for him. He walked me to my car where I dropped off my stuff and we walked out to Wanstead High Street to the pub at the bottom of Snaresbrook Road.

We sat and chatted about the normal stuff people talk about and then came the obvious question that he wanted to ask, “So you’re not happy in your marriage then”. I had forgotten about my wedding ring. I replied I was “happy” and just laughed about it. He smiled.

As we chatted my desire for him was becoming stronger and after an hour I felt I could trust him and he wasn’t going to hurt me. We walked back to my car with his arm around my waist dropping down to my arse to stoke it. I found this confidence amazingly sensual and the feel of his hand on me aroused me even more. I was definitely breathing harder and faster than normal. Arriving at my car he dropped both his hands to my waist and pushed me back against the boot and pushed his tongue deeply into my mouth kissing me passionately which I returned back at him as we licked and sucked on each other. As I was doing this I became aware of the large bulge which I began to feel through my clothes pushing against the lower part of my tummy. I dropped the back of my hand down and causally felt his erect cock through his suit trousers which was pointing upwards toward his belt straining to get past.

We got into my car and Darren had his hand on my thigh and was stroking me slowly moving up to my crotch. The confidence of the guy was just such a turn on. I get wet, very wet, very quickly. My pussy was soaking wet and I was panting as well. I could feel the wetness soaking through my trousers and so obviously could he. I guess he thought that was permission to go further. Darren reached my crotch and told me that he could feel how wet I was and he wondered what it would feel like to touch me. I nodded to give him permission. I was unable to move the pleasure and electricity that was running through me was overpowering and the feeling as he pushed against my trousers through to my clit made me breathe in sharply. He reached the top of my zip and slowly pulled it down. He then slowly undid the button holding the waist of my trousers. He then with the flat of his hand against my flat tummy and pushed slowly down toward my wet vagina. I was completely helpless and as he got to my pubic bone I pushed up against his hand to meet the fingers heading to my clit, panting hard.

As he slowly reached the top of my slit I took hold of his hand with both of mine to guide him but he knew just how to play me. Skilfully he pulled aside the crotch of my lingerie and began to explore (slide over) my now very hard sensitive wet clit. I then felt his hand insert two fingers into me as he then curled his fingers to rest inside me behind the wall of my clit where he began to touch and stroke me. His thumb was resting and pushing directly on my clit but where I was so wet each time he pushed slightly his thumb would slid off to the side of my slit. Simply delicious. This was happening fast and I started to cum. I cum very easily. My legs were shaking and my hips were thrusting backward and forward. I wasn’t really aware it was me doing it, instinct just took over.

My orgasm happened fast and loud. I was pretty vocal. I was having a strange feeling like I wanted to wet myself but I couldn’t stop him doing what he wanted to me. As I started to cum he quietly said “don’t hold the noise in let it go” and it felt like something just let go. I gave out such a loud moan, panting fast and shouted “fuck, fuck, fucking hell, oh fuck” and without knowing, I’m not sure why or how but I just lost control of my bladder and started to wee. I managed to stop but not before I had soaked my cloths and his hand. I felt the warmth of it spread over my trousers and toward the seat of my arse. I was at the end of my orgasm and confused but I felt no shame about losing control but apologised. He leant over and told me that was amazing, I felt his tongue in my mouth. The feeling of being completely overpowered and helpless (from my point of view that was very sexy) was the most wonderful sexual feeling that I have ever felt. With my husband I’m safe but this was different I had given myself in a new way to this man. It was intimate between us and something I had not done with anyone else. It was naughty.

Darren invited me back to his place which was not too far away to get cleaned up. Well I wasn’t going to say no. I was in a mess and was still hungry for this man. I was not nearly satisfied and neither was he. I sorted myself out and he directed me to South Woodford and a smart block of flats. We got out and walked up a flight of stairs and into his front door. I walked through to a hallway.

Darren was behind me, I started to walk in and heard the door slam shut, I was stopped in my tracks by two strong arms which pushed me into the wall. I felt him push his body into mine from behind and felt that large bulge pushing between my arse. My first instinct was fear but then immediate arousal as my neck was kiss and sucked. My knees felt weak and he began to kiss my ear which is something I normally don’t like but with him I licked it. I felt him pulling at his trousers and could detect him pulling them down. I waited as he kicked off his shoes as he pinned me to the wall. He then obviously pulled down his pants and his cock sprang out I felt something large and hard hit my back as his cock slapped down on me. I had to touch it. I reached around and discovered a thick cock. He was big compared to my husband. A cliché I know but he was easily eight inches. Husband is under 6. Again I felt scared and curious as to whether this would hurt. I had read cocks of a certain size can cause pain or injury. I touched the tip of him and it was wet with pre cum. Oddly, in my mind was the mess it was making on my cloths and all the white stains it would leave. I paused not knowing what to do but Darren decided for me as he quickly undid and pulled down my trousers. With both hands back on my hips he reached down to my crotch and undid the fasteners on my body suit and pulled it up. I felt the heat of his cock touch my back and the warmth and cold as his wet tip traced itself over me. I was breathing hard and fast and I was trembling.

I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my trousers and kicked them away and opened my legs apart and pushed my bottom back. I then felt Darren reach down and felt him fed his cock through my legs. He let it go and it sprang up and hit me between my legs. I reached down and touched it. It was still wet but whether that was him or him touching me I don’t know. I rubbed my right hand over his bell end which filled the cup of my hand. It was so smooth and I massaged it as he gave out soft moans. I’m quite sensual and I let my feelings take over me without thinking. My hand was wet from him, I let go and rubbed my hand over my pussy as I wanted to have his juices on me. I then lifted my hand to my face and could smell him and me. I then tasted my fingers which heightened my arousal. Darren turned me around to face him and pushed himself against me to the hall wall. He took my hand and licked it all over with his tongue (I guess he saw what I did) and then kissed me, deeply and passionately. I was aware of his cock pushing up against me between my legs. It felt so strong I was overawed by its power and also a bit scared.

After a few minutes of passionate kissing he led me into a bedroom.

He stood me by the bottom of his bed and whilst staring straight into me with his perfect brown eyes. He pulled off my jacket, my blouse and then lifted my lingerie up over my head. I stood naked before him and then returned the favour. I love hairy chests but Darren was smooth, his only fault. He was fit and toned and I instinctively started to kiss and lick his chest. His nipples hardened as my tongue explored him. I knew at that point I wanted to suck his cock. I fell to my knees and starred at it.

He was long and thick and considerably thicker toward the bottom of his base. I opened my mouth and began to suck on his bell end which was just as wet as before. My mouth had to stretch open and it was uncomfortable to hold my mouth like this but I wanted to please. I took his shaft with both my hands and started to rub along his length. I ran my tongue over the tip of his cock and felt his pre-cum oozing from him as it felt slippery on my tongue as I licked whilst starring up at him. I hungrily swallowed, sucked and rubbed him and felt him become like a rock. I looked up with my eyes again and saw him staring down at me and thought this was how this all started!

I was not using any form of contraceptive and hoped he would have something but thought well, if he doesn’t I’ll just go and use the morning after pill. I tried to take more of him in my mouth but I couldn’t. I moved my hand down to his balls and explored two large testicles. All the time I was looking up into his eyes like an adoring puppy. I moved my hands down to behind his balls and felt the large vein that fed his cock and with my long nail began to stroke it gently back and forth to his arse. He started to fuck my mouth I felt his cock twitch and he began to moan. He was thrusting and I had to hold his shaft to prevent him from choking me. He began to moan and I felt his cum shoot out the tip of his cock into the back of my mouth. The amount of fluid begin to increase. I continued to stroke his hard throbbing vein with my finger nail. He had dropped his hands to my head and was firmly holding it on his cock. His spunk was spilling from my mouth onto my chest and the floor.

Waves of spunk were coming from him and I felt it spurting onto my tongue. My mouth filled as it started to amass in my mouth and slide down my chin to my breasts. I started to panic as I couldn’t breathe and felt I was choking. He held my head not letting go and continued to unload the contents of those two balls into my mouth. His spunk was now pouring onto my tummy. This went on for about 15 seconds. Not a long time but when you can’t breathe it felt an eternity. His strength in making me do this was strangely extremely exotic. I was totally in his power and would have to do whatever he wanted. He made me feel like a women but I was choking and I began to wretch all the time staring into his eyes. Darren pulled his spunk covered dripping cock from my mouth and I took a deep breath and coughed as spunk shot from my mouth. I felt dizzy as he held himself to me as I continued licking his shaft.

He then pulled me up and said how amazing that was and laid me back onto his bed. His erection had gone down and he pulled me next to him and he kissed me passionately whilst exploring my long body and legs with his hands. He stroked my breasts. It felt all consuming and I wanted him to make love and then fuck me.

The taste of his spunk in my mouth was fantastic and made my mouth tingle. It was fresh and earthy. The thought passed through my mind that much of that spunk was now inside me, inside my stomach and all the stickiness over my body felt wonderful. He had made his mark on me, like he was stamping me as his property and I accepted him eagerly.

I pushed him onto his back and sat on his wet cock and rubbed my pussy against him. I then took him in my hand and began to wank him. Happily, he gained an erection again quickly. He felt big and I had to sit up onto my knees to allow the tip of his erect cock to be in line with my pussy. He allowed me to play with him but I knew if the mood took him he would take total control again and I wouldn’t be able to stop him. I was totally submissive to him and that was just the way I wanted it, feeling helpless. That’s the girl in me.

I was panting again and my knees felt shaky. I held that big wet cum covered bell end just off from my clitoris and then gently touched it to me. Morning after pill here I come. He felt so warm and big against me. I was soaking again, very tingly and my wetness had spread from my pussy. I started to ride the length of his cock against me, dry (in a soaked sort of way) humping him against my labia. Up and down my slit his cock rode. The pleasure that gave me was fantastic my clit felt so alive sensitive and with each short journey along his cock, I began to whimper and breath deeper. I cum easily and without any more warning I started to climax feeling my clit throb and my womb to contract tight in waves of pleasure. I moved faster against him to heighten the pleasure as he stared at me smiling in my helpless pleasure in his company.

My knees were now wobbly and my thighs shook. I took his wonderful wet cock and took it to the entrance of my vagina and held it there as it completely covered my entrance. I held it to me and started lower myself to let it press into me. I felt myself open to him and stretch but it was uncomfortable and started to hurt as it pulled me open. I pulled off and tried again more slowly but still the same thing but less uncomfortable but again I stopped. It felt good. His cock felt massive to me. I tried another three times and stopped. This was obviously teasing my new young lover who I could see in his eyes wanted me badly.

Darren sat up rolled forward onto me so he was now on top. I felt his wet cock come down on my tummy leaving wet shiny marks from our juices. He kissed me passionately on the mouth and filled me with his tongue, I was in no doubt he was in charge again.

He reached down with his hand and I felt him slide his cock down to my clit to the entrance of my vagina. He pushed it into me and I yelped and he stopped. He looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes and said he had to fuck me. At that he forced his cock deep into me hard all the way in. I yelped loudly this time. He began to fuck me hard I could feel myself stretch as he pulled out of me and then rammed himself inside me again. The pain didn’t stop but I was enjoying it. He muffled my yelps by putting his mouth over mine After about 20 to 30 seconds the pain eased as I began to accommodate his size. I felt he truly filled me. I could now feel pleasure and very quickly I began to cum. I felt dizzy and began to forget what was happening as I was being consumed by him.

I was now pushing myself into him, I could feel a dull ache as the tip of his cock hit my womb but I wanted it. I don’t know how for long this lasted but I felt him begin to twitch and his cock began to judder as he started to cum. I felt him push hard into me trying to get deeper as I gasped for breath as he let out loud moans saying fuck over and over as he started to spray my womb with his spunk. This triggered my orgasm again as I felt his load hit the back of my pussy. I contracted on him to suck his sperm into my body and deep into my womb. I had abandoned any fears of not having any contraceptive. We were moaning in pleasure together as the passion began to wane. He then carefully pulled out of me which made me wince and then rolled over exhausted. I sat up to find the contents of what he had just pushed into me starting to drip out.

We laid back down again in his bed and in his arms. After about 20 minutes he started to kiss me again and explore my body with his hands all over me. I whispered into his ear that I wanted him to fuck me again and he got hard really fast. I felt pretty sore. But it felt so good and a lot easier when he penetrated me again. This time he was pushing into me with long deep strokes. They are my favourite. He was fucking me for a while and I had two more smaller orgasms and he then cum in me again.

We cuddled, kissed and chatted about life for a while and had a shower together and cleaned myself up. This ended up with me sucking his cock and him fingering me to another orgasm and then going down on me for another. Darren asked to see me again and I was very tempted but I declined. I had his address if I ever changed my mind. After that I went back to my car and drove home back to Norfolk. I made sure I went and got the morning after pill to prevent any accidents. I felt very sore the following day but soon recovered. I confessed to my husband and he forgave me. That led to me with his permission seeing a younger man for a year regularly. But Darren was very special. He brought out the hot wife in me that I never knew existed.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very imaginative story...I could imagine everything. I can only imagine just how in depth you go in person...

over a year ago

Lovely story!!! I love these types of unplanned meets!! Thanks for sharing. X

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

Great and well told certainly had me getting very wet mmm

Jess

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

over a year ago

Fabulous story, thank you!

By *hinadoll1971Couple
over a year ago

nr/ cardiff

Lovely story just the way I would like it to happen to me x would love to heard about the cousin in the shed x

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

Just read this after Jess told me about it

Must say well written and absolutely horny

Was wondering why Jess was checking train time tables out lol

Ben

By *he Senior ServiceMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

Probably the hottest story I have read on here well told thanks for sharing

over a year ago

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *ittall2020Man
over a year ago

Norwich

Love it!

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I wish now I had used a different title for this. To be completely open about this and to explain further. At least a year before this happened my husband told me that if I ever wanted to sleep and have sex with another man that I could. He just wanted to know about it to make sure I was safe. This just happened, it wasn't planned at all but so I knew that it would be OK. Can you change titles on these things?

By *acks the boy66Man
over a year ago

limerick

very good of him and he got his own reward when you were telling him in detail

By *ykmwyldTV/TS
over a year ago

Belpre

Very good story, very hot ; )

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

Awesome story

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"I wish now I had used a different title for this. To be completely open about this and to explain further. At least a year before this happened my husband told me that if I ever wanted to sleep and have sex with another man that I could. He just wanted to know about it to make sure I was safe. This just happened, it wasn't planned at all but so I knew that it would be OK. Can you change titles on these things?"

Title is perfect as a decriptive for what happened i loved how it happened and the need u felt to have darren inside u

By *etro1940sCouple
over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

Written with passion, reality and urgent satisfaction - from the wife perspective which is so important in swinging couple decision making. A hearty well done from us - George is happy to catch that train any day (wink), x Anne

By *ifunlover69Man
over a year ago

Exeter

Need to read properly

By *assionatepoetsCouple
over a year ago

Highbridge

Bookmark

By *angtasticallyMan
over a year ago

Drogheda

Amazing

over a year ago

That's quite an imagination you have !

By *ameulMan
over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Well written story

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *litlicker77Man
over a year ago

Dirty old town

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Great story very well written

By *ifunlover69Man
over a year ago

Exeter

Beautifully written. Thank you.

By *om Bert2020Man
over a year ago

Jersey / Swansea

Very good and liked the way presented all in one nice read.

Bravo

Post new Message to Thread