Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Accidentally meeting someone from work part 2

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The original posting in now too long and I promised to talk about how it developed at work. Here is a link to part 1.

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1140756.

The Monday after we met I was working in my office when Stella came in. It was late in the day and most people were on their way out. She had on a white blouse and the a short little black skirt, bare legs and a pair of small black heels. She had a naughty glint in her eye as she dropped her pen and bent to pic it up. her skirt rode up to reveal that she had nothing covering her modesty. she wriggled her bum from side to side giving me a very good view. "Is there anything you would like Mr. Adams" she asked? "I can think of something" I smiled at the thought of what we were going to do. he was still bent over inviting me as i got up from my chair and kneeled down behind her. I grasped her thighs with my hands and she moaned"oooo Mr. Adams what are you proposing?" I didn't say anything as I probed between her lips with my tongue noticing that she was already dripping wet....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *assionatepoetsCouple
over a year ago

Highbridge

Mmmmm

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

I'm pleased you're continuing this!

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

over a year ago

Stella was leaning against my desk using her hand to support herself as i i teased and tasted her wetness. I could hear our last few colleagues leaving the office thanking that stella had closed the door behind her. Also knowing someone could walk in at any minute. My fingers joined my tongue and her legs were visibly shaking as she was building to her orgasm. Oh fuck yes Jack do it Fuuuuuuuck!!!!!!. She orgasmed, streams of cum running down her thighs and down my hand. She collapsed against my desk as wave after wave shook her body....

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

is that stella in your pics....

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

over a year ago

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

By *rs Little and Mr LargeCouple
over a year ago

burnham on sea

over a year ago

As she came down I turned her to me and our lips met I held her in my arms as her body continued to shudder. Soon she was kissing with more passion and her hands went down to my belt and before I knew it she had released me to the air and my cock stood proudly before her. She Knelt down and took me in her lips. She gazed up at me as she slowly t my length into her mouth and I sighed with pleasure I allowed her to play with me alternatively stroking, sucking and gaging on me. She was having a lot of fun and it was all i could do to contorl myself. I so desperately wanted to christen my desk. I pulled out of her mouth, my cock twitching as I held myself in check. I stripped of my clothes and locked the door as Stella read my mind and cleared an area off my desk. I pulled her blouse apart and released her breasts. They looked magnificent as i bent to take each nipple in turn. She pulled me in tight and sighed as I teased and played with them. But she was desperate to be fucked pulling my cock towards her I lifted her onto my desk with her legs pulled wide apart I slid into her welcoming pussy. I lifted her legs over my shoulders as she proceeded to guide me deeper into her I was fully naked in my offce fucking this beauty on my desk her skirt a mere belt around her waist her heels against my ears as I plunged into her. "oh my god I been thinking about this moment all day!" she gasped. "you look amazing" came my corny reply which was all i could manage in the moment. Deeper and deeper I thrust myself into her as she continued to moan. I did not know if anyone remained in the office and at that moment i did not care. I could see the carpark was nearly empty and that was all I knew.

She reached up around my shoulders and we kissed as we continued to fuck she showed off tremendous fexibility to be taken like that with her legs still over my shoulders. I plunged until my balls slapped against her I was so deep.

I could not hold out any more and was about to cum. "No wait" she gasped as she could feel me change. She pushed me back and slid onto her knees. "Take a pic on my phone for cucky" I grabbed her phone and on the edge i manged to get it out to capture my cum splashing onto her beautiful face She took my cock in her mouth and swallowed the rest as I kept on pumping out load after load. Stella greedily gulping it up. As my spasms ended I pressed send on the photo and heard it ping it ways to an expectant husband.

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

over a year ago

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

By *nlyme40Man
over a year ago

Rugeley

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Superb

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

over a year ago

By *eotheloinMan
over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *athanM9787Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

Next story.

1. New cuckold meet hubby listens on the phone.

2 Nervous first time couple

3 First time couple that could not go through..

1st time couple not nervous totally relaxed (they had an unexpected past)

All on a theme of first timers I met for cuckold.

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story - when the tension becomes too much, you've just got to get the release!!

More

By *ean6047Man
over a year ago

manchester

over a year ago

We carried on meeting at work and her place for a few more months until gossip started at work about us at which point we both agreed it was best to end whilst the going was good.

Fond memories

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Post new Message to Thread