FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Vacation

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As we set off back from our hotel in tarifa, still amazed by last night's sex we checked out knowing we had a longer drive upto Biarritz. As we travelled up we were recollecting about the night before. You soon dozed off into a deep sleep in the back while i drove the long road north. Our ferry back was the following evening, so we had a night and day in Biarritz to explore and chill out for the last evening.

We parked the van up on a local campsite and got cleaned up ready for a decent meal, and evening of cocktails. As we walked Into town you mentioned how you had a stiff back from sleeping in the van and told me how a massage would end off the holiday well.

We got to the bustling Harbour area and soon settled In to the night, you kept smiling about the night before and saying how you was glad to experience it whilst on holiday and how it would be our secret bit of holiday fun..

As we had eaten and had a few cocktails, you turned the subject onto strip clubs and how i had never been to one, you told me to see what was about and if any had massage tables or private rooms.

After a quick Google search we found one that suited our needs but didn't open until 2330 so we had a few hours to kill and went for a walk around the harbour and bars, I was walking with my hand on your bum and you said how good it felt, we soon kissed as we walked down the beach and I felt under the front of your dress to feel your amazing body.

You whisped you were excited about the massage later and maybe there would be a couples massage where we were both involved .....x

You underwear was fantastic and had sneaked your crotchless ones on a surprise, your boobs sat perfectly without a bra in your dress and so our night was set and we grabbed one last drink before heading to the club which I had pre booked earlier to the vip area x

As we queued we could hear the nice music and seemed to be a good crowd going in, we were shown to our area and sat down to see what was it was all about and a top less girl arrived with a bottle of brandy and ice, we both admired her and kissed and enjoyed the atmosphere. It was evident couples were going in and out of different rooms and we noticed a menu on the table that highlighted all the treatments that were available, ranging from bondage to jacuzzi and surprisingly massage room.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread