Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

School run

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

love seeing all the sexy milfs on the school run, just wondering if anyone had any naughty stories about meeting and naughty mums or dads after it or if guys you have a few naughty milfs to perv at or ladies who perv on some dads

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I used to see a naughty milf when I dropped the kids off at school in my younger years when I worked nights a few years back, tall slim blonde with big boobs, fucked her a few times great times

By *ardleedsMan
over a year ago

leeds

Used to love perving over the yummy mummies and sexy teachers plenty id have fucked.

By *edbath 5Man
over a year ago

london

I never played with any but I used to wonder if any had creamed panties from a morning bit of fun.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/04/21 12:10:24]

By *klondon1Man
over a year ago

London

"I never played with any but I used to wonder if any had creamed panties from a morning bit of fun. "

Have you ever tried to get kids ready for school? ‘Fun’ isn’t on the agenda, more like fist fighting!

over a year ago

I see a few when dropping kids off what I would like to do to them mmmmm

By *ohn Doe2Man
over a year ago

Ayrshire

I used to drop kids of at school and got chatting to one of the mums a bit most mornings, she arrived mostly on her gym gear and always looked amazing, we always said we would need to have a coffee one day as proper chat, one day took the bull by the horns and suggested coffee tomorrow, if your not going to the gym that is , we met the next morning at school drop off she dressed in her usual gym gear ( what an amazing figure ) and she suggested go back to hers as she was expecting a parcel, best coffee I’d had in a long time and continued as a nice wee arrangement between us for a while too.

Post new Message to Thread