Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Girl in the Record Shop

Jump to newest

By *ornUnderStone OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighton

When I was 18, I used to spend hours in the local record shop. Partly because I've always loved music, and partly because of the girl that worked there.

She had shoulder length brown hair, and wore what could be best described as 'stoner' or hippy clothes. She wasn't exceptionally beautiful, infact a few of my friends said she was plain. But whatever, there was something about her that really drove me crazy.

I'd buy records, and when she served me, I immediately felt uncomfortable and vulnerable. And I think she sensed it. She would give this little smirk and I would turn to jelly.

Oh yes she definitely sensed it, and my embarrassment. Each time she seemed to smirk and flutter her eyelashes more and more. Was she flirting with me? I couldn't be sure. But I loved it. Although I could never stop blushing.

And then, when she gave me my change back, she would do what I can only describe as stroke my hand as she piled the coins into my palm.

This went on for months. God knows how much I spent on records!!

Then one day I was in there, and it was near closing time. She was the only staff member there, and I was the lone customer. As I approached the counter with my latest purchase, she took the sleeve and turned her back on me to get the record. As she did so, she bent over and teasingly pulled her skirt up over her buttocks, showing off her naked and very cute ass. I didn't know where to look!!!

She pulled her skirt back up and turned around. "sorry sir, I can't find that record. Can you come back tomorrow, same time? Oh, and I may need something in return"

I've no idea what I said, but my heart was beating fast and my cock was rock hard. I would definitely be going back tomorrow!!!......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *aster C the kinksterMan
over a year ago

Darlington

Love record shops but I like the way this is going

By *ong Kong PhooeyMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

This reminds me of the Saturday girls in ‘our price’ in my home town many years ago...please continue with your story...

over a year ago

Brighton

"This reminds me of the Saturday girls in ‘our price’ in my home town many years ago...please continue with your story... "

This was an Our Price too!

By *ong Kong PhooeyMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

"This reminds me of the Saturday girls in ‘our price’ in my home town many years ago...please continue with your story...

This was an Our Price too! "

They chose their staff well....

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *hemcicalMan
over a year ago

Lisburn

over a year ago

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

Promising start

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *hereswallyMan
over a year ago

peterborough

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Did you return?

over a year ago

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

over a year ago

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Keep going please

over a year ago

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

hope there's more

over a year ago

Hope you went back

over a year ago

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Interesting start ,

Xx

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

over a year ago

Keep going this is very promising lol

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

I need more great start

over a year ago

Hope you gave her a good 12" er !!

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

over a year ago

Brighton

I could hardly sleep that night. Excited by what may happen. But at the same time I was still a virgin, and utterly nervous.

I'd been waiting around for a while, waiting for closing time to approach. I was so nervous that I'd had a couple of shots of whisky at the nearby pub. Talk about Dutch courage! I was bursting with excitement.

I entered the shop. There she was behind the counter, looking stunning in my eyes. She was wearing this burnt orange colour jumper and I found myself fixated on the shape of her breasts hidden behind the wool. Small, but that has always been perfect in my eyes.

She was looking over at me, and inbetween serving the final few customers, when they were not looking would do this really teasing lick of the lips.

The last person left, and she walked out from behind the counter, locked the door and dimmed the lights.

"You'll have to come back behind the counter and help me find this record" she said, taking my hand and leading me to the back of the shop.

She started to search around, and gave this really cute giggle as she did. Pretending to look, she got down on her knees. "it's got to be down here somewhere" she said. In the darkness I felt her hands carrass my thighs, undo the button on my trousers and unzip. I felt my cock harden and my breathing became more intense.

She gently popped the head of my cock out if the top of my pants, and I felt the warmth of her tongue lick the slit. Excitedly I ran my fingers through her hair, and I sensed that she liked that. She pulled my pants and trousers down to my ankles and grasped my stiffness in her hand. "I think this is the 7 inch I was looking for" she joked, before taking the full length of my erect cock into her warm mouth........

(to be continued)

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Please continue

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Hot ,

Xx

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

over a year ago

Hey! I've spent hours (and a small fortune) in record shops too but this never happened to me! Hehe

Looking forward to the next chapter!

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

over a year ago

Brighton

It was pretty dark, but still my head was leaned back and eyes closed as I felt her wet mouth sucking and exploring my shaft. It was the first time, and felt fantastic (there are only two better occasions I can recall, but I will save these for future stories).

As her sucking and tongue play got faster, I could feel myself ready to explode, my hands now firmly on the back of her head. I muttered out "I'm going to cum". She stopped sucking. "Over my face" she said, as she started wanking at my big cock. It took a matter of seconds, and I heard her gasp excitedly as I ejaculated my spunk over her face.

She started giggling, such a cute giggle, and she turned on a small light. Her face was covered, it was dripping from her nose, in her hair, down her cheeks. She took my cock in her mouth again and sucked it clean. I was speachless, and it felt fantastic but sensitive.

I asked for her name, and she pointed at her ID badge. "Natasha, haven't you noticed that before silly boy?". I laughed, "I've always been distracted and never knew where to look when close up".

I pulled up my pants and I looked over at her beautiful cum soaked face. "Do you want a tissue" I muttered, still excited and out of breath. She just giggled, took my hand and led me out the shop. "No I don't want a tissue, I want this just as it is. I want my boyfriend to see me like this".........

(to be continued)

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Keep going, it’s bringing back so many memories of record shops!

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Superb

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *hereswallyMan
over a year ago

peterborough

over a year ago

Great story so far !

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Wicked ,

Xx

over a year ago

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

Poringland

By *uke-de-PleasureMan
over a year ago

Leeds

I used to frequent record shops back in the day. The only 7" I got to slide in though was the latest single I'd bought into my shopping bag.

By *allyCD123TV/TS
over a year ago

Wexford

Wish I knew girls like her lol nice story

By *eicestermale1Man
over a year ago

leicester

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmmm fantastic

over a year ago

Brighton

So I walked away utterly excited, but also perturbed by the fact that she had a boyfriend. I mean, what kind of sicko would want his girlfriend to come home covered in some strangers spunk? Or maybe she was just trying to make a statement.

Anyway, I stayed away from the record shop for a few days. But, hell, I missed seeing her. I plucked up the courage to go back in, and she completely blanked me. Completely!! I was gutted.

This happened a fair few times. I couldn't take it anymore, and one day walked up to the counter and confronted her. I mean, it was quiet so noone really heard. "I'm sorry if I offended you" I muttered, semi embarrassed "you are beautiful". I walked out quickly.

Next day, I went back in. There was this limited edition I had my eye on, and I had to get it whilst it was on sale. Natasha served me, but again blanked me. I went home pretty upset about it all. Until I looked at the receipt. There was what looked like a phone number written on the back of it.

I sent a text, "Natasha is that you? It's Mark.". Ten minutes later I got a reply. No words, but a picture of a thin female body showing off her beautiful breasts. They had to be hers! Small but perfectly shaped. My jaw dropped to the floor, my cock went still and I had to masturbate.....

By *ustanormalguy82Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

By *hemcicalMan
over a year ago

Lisburn

By *nyx99Man
over a year ago

London

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

By *argaryen starkCouple
over a year ago

pinxton

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Interesting

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Phew

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

over a year ago

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Please keep going

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

over a year ago

Brighton

For a few days we shared some pictures. I spent hours looking at the shots of her breasts, perfect small shape, with pointed nipples. How I wanted to lick and suck those. She encouraged me to write about how she excited me. I talked about circling my tongue around her breasts mainly. I was new to all of this 'sexting' but she started to get me going.

She asked for me to video myself wanking and whilst I was doing it to talk about our liaison behind the counter. I guessed that she was probably sharing these with her boyfriend, but in a way that kind of excited me even more. I put the camera close to my cock so that she/he could clearly see me cum.

Throughout all of this she never showed me her pussy, but said that she wanted me to lick it next time we met. I asked when that would be, and she said 'one day next week. You just need to be there when the time is right'.

I tell you what, I must have done wonders for record sales. I was in there just before closing time from the Monday through to the Friday, making purchases each time. On saturday, whilst I was still fingering through the vinyls there was just one other person in there, and a browser with clearly no intention to purchase.

Natasha stood near to me, and started putting new stock record sleeves into their correct spots. I was standing by F/G and she came right next to me. I felt her hand unzip my jeans, and grip my cock. I felt the air on it, as she fully released it from my pants and she started to yank it back and forth. The other customer, an older gentleman, was completely unaware. She spat into her hand, and then started to wank my big erect dick harder and harder. I held on to the shelves, trying not to gasp out loud too much, and ejaculated over the Fleetwood Mac section. She giggled with that cute giggle, and licked the spunk off her fingers.

The other guy left, and Natasha locked the doors, but this time did not dim the lights.

"Mark, now it is time for you to do something for me"......

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Great story keep going

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Bravo

over a year ago

By *nnmarietarecyCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

Great would love to do this and share cum with hubby

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *weedeldumbCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Leeds & Harrogate

"I held on to the shelves, trying not to gasp out loud too much, and ejaculated over the Fleetwood Mac section."

Fookin' hilarious!!! That is the best thing I have ever read on here! Just superb!

I am hoping this story is true. It must be. People don't make events like that up. Am loving it that there is someone somewhere with a copy of Rumours or Tango In The night in their record collection with the author's dried jizz on it!!!

Fucking brilliant mate. Can't wait for the next instalment!!

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

Lol more please

over a year ago

Brighton

She led me back behind the counter, and from behind some boxes got out a tripod with a camera on it.

With that, she opened up and removed her shirt, showing off her white lace bra. She then removed that also, showing off her luscious breasts. They looked even better in real life. Although I'd only just cum I could feel myself getting hard again.

Then she dropped her skirt to the floor, so that she was just wearing her white lace panties. "now, I'm going to lay down, and you are going to turn that camera on. Then you are going to take off my knickers and lick me until I say you can stop. You understand?"

I nodded, and watched as she lay herself down. I couldn't take my eyes off her pointy nipples. She started to rub her pussy through her panties. "now" she commanded, and I hit record on the camera. I looked through the viewfinder and she was perfectly positioned. It had all been planned out.

I came over to her, and slowly eased her panties down her legs, leaving me face to face with her cunt. All smooth, and already wet. Her lips, slightly untucked. She grasped my head and moved my face between her thighs. I didn't really know what I was doing, but just started licking. Mmmmm what a taste, I could feel my heart beating fast. She pressed my face tightly into her pussy and vibrated her body. My hands were rubbing down her sides, but she moved one of them to her slit, and with that I sunk my finger between her lips. "higher" she uttered, so I started to lick what I later found out to be her clit. She was really loud, shouting out "faster, faster" and I did everything she asked. So excited as I tasted her wetness, that seemed to cover my whole face. She tightened her thighs around my face, my second finger entered her and I fucked her with both whilst working my tongue and mouth on her sweetness. I don't know how long it was as it was like some kind of dream, but I felt her body shudder and she screamed out, her nails digging in to my neck.

"Fuck me" she screamed "fuck me now"......

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Excellent

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

over a year ago

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Get in there! ,

Xx

over a year ago

over a year ago

Looking forward to more

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *stingxMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

By *vbikerMan
over a year ago

morpeth

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *hemcicalMan
over a year ago

Lisburn

By *an79Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

Poringland

By *nyx99Man
over a year ago

London

By *hereswallyMan
over a year ago

peterborough

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

By *argaryen starkCouple
over a year ago

pinxton

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *issitCouple
over a year ago

Banbury

Great story.

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Sure got me hard!

over a year ago

Wow

over a year ago

Brighton

Now if someone begs you to fuck them, it would be rude not to right? In this instance, there was no doubting it. There was nothing I wanted more.

I didn't even strip off my clothes, I just unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and got my big cock out.

This was a huge moment for me, the first time I was going to properly have sex. And with a girl I had absolutely fancied for ages. It was there on a plate. Her pussy, all wet, open and longing.

"Fuck me from behind" she commanded, and rolled over into the doggy position. I sunk my length inside her, and she gasped at the size of my bellend entering her lips. And I gasped as her juices felt so good on my dick.

I pounded her hard, and she was shouting and swearing throughout. Constantly telling me to fuck her harder. Which I did. A box of 45s fell to the floor in the commotion, and a glass of water knocked over.

Although I'd not long ago cum, I could feel myself again reaching climax, and my balls started tingling.

In a moment of realisation, I managed to utter the words, "I'm not protected". "Cum inside me" she screamed, and seconds later I did, pumping my hot semen inside her. We both collapsed into a pile, before she moved over to the camera and turned it off.

"That's for your boyfriend, yeah?" I asked. "yeah it is" she replied. "can I ask what he likes about this?" I asked generally confused. "you can ask him yourself" she said "you are going to meet him next week!"

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

over a year ago

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Your in for a threesom lucky guy lol

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *otonfoxMan
over a year ago

Southampton

Mmm please continue

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

By *ohn ACouple
over a year ago

andover

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

Great story.

I had a bit of a fling with the Saturday girl at the local guitar / music shop when I was a teenager but out quite like this

over a year ago

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

over a year ago

Brighton

Now, I've got to be honest, she tried to encourage me to come to her house and fuck her in front of her boyfriend. She said that he wasn't very well endowed and that he got more sexual satisfaction by watching her have sex with others. I asked whether this had happened before, and apparently it had once whilst they had been on holiday. I asked why me, and she said that I was a good looking guy, had a certain charming innocence and that it was obvious I fancied her.

This will be a disappointing ending to the story, but I never went around there. I wasn't ready for having a third person involved at that age. Hell, it's one of my biggest regrets!!

Anyway, that was the last time we had any sexual activity. Although for some time I would wank over her, remembering the excitement of those days and wondering where it would have led. We continued sexting for a short while, but I think she lost interest once it was clear I didn't want to get involved with the boyfriend. And with that I became just another customer. When the record shop closed it was a sad day. But God, what a way to lose your virginity!!!

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

over a year ago

Thank you OP for sharing the story

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland