Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Lord of the Manor

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The Manor House had stood empty for near a decade when the old master had passed away it was eventually brought by a wealthy landowner and the talk in the local town of mosby but rife who was the new owner wot was he like would there be work for any of the locals.

Edward walked into the local pub the black Swan was busy with local farm hands one such hand scotty was trying again to chat up the beautiful barmaid mandi.

So Scott wot u heard about the new owner of Cavendish house she asked ,!oh not much really just that he's loaded made his money in the city apparently and he's young not much older than me apparently.

Oooooh said mandi excitingly perhsps he wants a wife she said

Scott laughed yes perhsps but then who would i chat to on sat nights.

Mandi giggled a dirty giggle there's always old val she said nodding to the 62 year old landlady .

It was later thst night will walked in and ordered a large double scotch from mandi,hey hun I've not seen you around here before .

No darling I've just moved down from the city im staying at Manor house.

In mandi mind she convinced herself she was chatting with the new owner and not the gardener .

She flirted outrageous with will and he responded thinking wow these people are friendly .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hereswallyMan
over a year ago

peterborough

By *ookinforfun6972Couple
over a year ago

Hartlepool

More please

By *icurious69jockMan
over a year ago