Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Charity shops

Jump to newest

By *otinstockings OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

northwest

Been so long since I bought a new oufit for myself. So today, I went into a charity shop. I was browsing the dresses and found a lovely little black number in my size. I had my story worked out. It was for my wife who was isolating. I took it to the counter to pay. A man stood behind the till. Would you like to try it on he said with a naughty smile? I looked around. The shop was empty. There was also no sign of a changing room. There is a room in the back he smiled. Very private. At this point I panicked and lost my nerve. I nearly threw the money at him, grabbed the dress and left.

Should I have taken him up on his offer?

Anyone else done similar?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *onnaluvdollTV/TS
over a year ago

cork

Of course you should have. You might have got some freebies

By *ampire69Man
over a year ago

Birmingham West Midlands

go back and ask the guy if the offer is still available , then call him in for a second opinion, and enjoy the extras xxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Send me the address and I'll let you know if it would have been worth it

By *otinstockings OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

northwest

It just totally took me by surprise. I will have to try again but with some lingerie on next time!

By *unesMan
over a year ago

scarborough

"Been so long since I bought a new oufit for myself. So today, I went into a charity shop. I was browsing the dresses and found a lovely little black number in my size. I had my story worked out. It was for my wife who was isolating. I took it to the counter to pay. A man stood behind the till. Would you like to try it on he said with a naughty smile? I looked around. The shop was empty. There was also no sign of a changing room. There is a room in the back he smiled. Very private. At this point I panicked and lost my nerve. I nearly threw the money at him, grabbed the dress and left.

Anyone else done similar?"

I went into a local department store and was looking at the panties when an assistant, middle aged woman, good looking, asked if I was ok. I said I was just looking at panties....did she think this pair would suit me?.....invited me to the changing room and told me to try them....they fitted perfectly and the blow job was wonderful as was the weekend dinner and bed. And she never charged me for the panties!

over a year ago

"Been so long since I bought a new oufit for myself. So today, I went into a charity shop. I was browsing the dresses and found a lovely little black number in my size. I had my story worked out. It was for my wife who was isolating. I took it to the counter to pay. A man stood behind the till. Would you like to try it on he said with a naughty smile? I looked around. The shop was empty. There was also no sign of a changing room. There is a room in the back he smiled. Very private. At this point I panicked and lost my nerve. I nearly threw the money at him, grabbed the dress and left.

Anyone else done similar?

I went into a local department store and was looking at the panties when an assistant, middle aged woman, good looking, asked if I was ok. I said I was just looking at panties....did she think this pair would suit me?.....invited me to the changing room and told me to try them....they fitted perfectly and the blow job was wonderful as was the weekend dinner and bed. And she never charged me for the panties!"

over a year ago

I’m ex military & it was common for us to dress in women’s clothes for a lads night out, I went to a reunion a couple of years ago so went into a charity shop for a dress to wear, told the assistant the reason so she thought this was brilliant and helped me chose & try on a few, first one I tried on was far to big so she hands me in another to try, we are both laughing, I’m behind this flimsy door bollock naked trying on dresses, did I not squeeze in to a skimpy

number and for the life of me couldn’t get it off much to her amusement so she comes in and helps but as it was half on/of but over my head she then noticed I was naked & my cock was pretty semi as this was all abit of a turn on, next thing I can feel her sucking & wanking my cock, now rock hard with a dress over my head I’m moaning with pleasure next thing I feels another pair of hands lifting the dress, fxxk I now know theirs 2 of them as the dress comes off it’s the assistants older colleague smiling at me asks if she can have a suck omg believe it or not I’m not actually a fan of blow jobs but that was amazing, I ended up fucking the older woman as the other locked the door and sat on my face. To look at these women you’d have thought butter wouldn’t melt x

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

over a year ago

It's something I want to do to challenge myself

Buying clothes online is easy,

Think I might have tried it on

over a year ago

"I’m ex military & it was common for us to dress in women’s clothes for a lads night out, I went to a reunion a couple of years ago so went into a charity shop for a dress to wear, told the assistant the reason so she thought this was brilliant and helped me chose & try on a few, first one I tried on was far to big so she hands me in another to try, we are both laughing, I’m behind this flimsy door bollock naked trying on dresses, did I not squeeze in to a skimpy

number and for the life of me couldn’t get it off much to her amusement so she comes in and helps but as it was half on/of but over my head she then noticed I was naked & my cock was pretty semi as this was all abit of a turn on, next thing I can feel her sucking & wanking my cock, now rock hard with a dress over my head I’m moaning with pleasure next thing I feels another pair of hands lifting the dress, fxxk I now know theirs 2 of them as the dress comes off it’s the assistants older colleague smiling at me asks if she can have a suck omg believe it or not I’m not actually a fan of blow jobs but that was amazing, I ended up fucking the older woman as the other locked the door and sat on my face. To look at these women you’d have thought butter wouldn’t melt x "

Omg I'm so jealous of something like that happening out of blue. Great story

By *eterpervisMan
over a year ago

back where i came from

"I’m ex military & it was common for us to dress in women’s clothes for a lads night out, I went to a reunion a couple of years ago so went into a charity shop for a dress to wear, told the assistant the reason so she thought this was brilliant and helped me chose & try on a few, first one I tried on was far to big so she hands me in another to try, we are both laughing, I’m behind this flimsy door bollock naked trying on dresses, did I not squeeze in to a skimpy

number and for the life of me couldn’t get it off much to her amusement so she comes in and helps but as it was half on/of but over my head she then noticed I was naked & my cock was pretty semi as this was all abit of a turn on, next thing I can feel her sucking & wanking my cock, now rock hard with a dress over my head I’m moaning with pleasure next thing I feels another pair of hands lifting the dress, fxxk I now know theirs 2 of them as the dress comes off it’s the assistants older colleague smiling at me asks if she can have a suck omg believe it or not I’m not actually a fan of blow jobs but that was amazing, I ended up fucking the older woman as the other locked the door and sat on my face. To look at these women you’d have thought butter wouldn’t melt x "

After hearing this, I am very tempted to go give it a try...

By *usicMan
over a year ago

manchester

Love these stories mmm

By *ampire69Man
over a year ago

Birmingham West Midlands

Its long gone now but some years ago in a certain part of Birmingham Hay Mills, there was a ladies shop, it was an area that was run down seen better days but one day i had reason to park my car to go to a motor parts shop a few doors away, as i walked past the ladies shop i noticed a rather nice selection of undies so much so, i called in walking back to the car on the pretext of looking for an item for my wife. I was single and enjoyed dressing.

I got chatting to the lady behind the counter she was about mid to late 50's i was bearly mid twenty's. she showed me several items, she showed me some black french knickers open crotch which i like i said i was not sure about the size, she smiled and said if i would care to look at some special undies she had in the rear of the shop, i followed her she brought the knickers i like and suggested i tried them on, she closed the shop and we spent three hours in the rear trying on various items, i bought a number of items and returned many times always the same routine sadly this shop no longer is there really good times

By *ag165Man
over a year ago

Greenock

over a year ago

A fantasy of mine, If anyone knows somewhere like this, I'd make the journey

Apparently TV used to work in a charity shop in Harlow, and would invite TVs one night to come in and try on the dresses.

Post new Message to Thread