Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Naughty older accounts girl

Jump to newest

By *aughtycple50 OP   Couple
over a year ago

a place

A few years ago I used to own a company with a small accounts team and as the company grew it was time to employ someone new to the team so we set up a round of interviews.

After going through the applications, we narrowed it down to a handful of applicants and interviews were set up.

I was to sit in the interviews as the account’s manager conducted them so I could help her to decide afterwards.

After the first couple of interviews for the day we were on to our third interviewee and in walked a lovely woman who instantly drew my sexual attention. She was mid 50’s, shock of all white hair cut short and a lovely petite gym fit figure.

My eyes were instantly drawn to her short skirt showing off her legs which looked stunning in stockings and heels.

As the interview drew on, I was taking in this beauty in front of me and knew we were going to give her the job if only for me to get closer to her.

After the interview was over I made my thoughts about giving her the job clear to our accounts manager and we decided to employee her.

Jane (named changed) started a few weeks later and again was wearing a short yet classy skirt with stockings and nice heels. Her pert little tits standing proud in her top which showed off her figure in a classy way.

I could feel my cock throb as I shook hands with her and welcomed her into the business. I was to find out that this was normal attire for her and I would enjoy some lovely views of her legs the following months.

Nothing much happened between us until one Christmas where she ended up rowing with the accounts manager after everyone had d*unk way too much. When we came back after Christmas, the accounts manager was adamant that Jane was to be got rid of. I managed to calm the situation down and Jane kept her job even though the accounts manager now had it in for her.

To make her feel more relaxed at work I started chatting to her more often and slowly started exchanging texts together including some x rated jokes and stuff.

Gradually the conversation turned more daring and we started talking sexually and teasing each other which made for some lovely days for me at work where the tension was just unreal.

After a few weeks of texting I knew I needed more and started pushing Jane to meet me in the toilets for some quick daytime fun where she could tease the boss! I couldn’t believe my luck when she agreed to meet me just before she left for home one evening.

As the time drew near, I texted her I’d meet her in the lady’s toilet and snuck into there before anyone could see.

My heart was pounding as I stood there waiting not knowing if she’d turn up. Then I heard the door handle go and in she walked with a naughty smile on her face. I could have cum on the spot but knew I wanted more of this woman.

In seconds I unzipped my trousers and got my cock out which was rock hard and throbbing away. Her hand slowly moved along it and she grasped the base and started wanking away. I was in absolute heaven as she stroked me. I asked if she would suck me but she refused at first but then giving into my begging and seeing my desperation she slowly lowered her mouth onto my cock.

Oh what a feeling it was! I can still feel her mouth wrapped round my cock as I write this now. Her head bobbed up and down expertly with her lips and tongue working their magic building up my cum. I could feel the heat rising in my cock and at the very last second I pulled out and shot my load over the nearby sink and over the floor!

My legs were shacking as my balls emptied themselves, all the while she had a naughty grin on her face having achieved her objective of making her boss cum! She adjusted her clothing and left me there with my cock dripping and trousers round my ankles.

We would play a number of times again in the offices whilst people were around and she would wank me off in the copier room or boardroom till I shot my load but I never felt her heavenly lips on my cock ever again.

Until the company closed a few months later she would give me her panties to wrap round my cock all day and to fill them with cum for her or I would grope her when we were alone and if really , really lucky she would wank me for a while.

We still keep in touch now and she has my totally under her spell, longing, wanting and hoping that one day I will feel those lips around my cock again.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow