Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Mrs Being watched on Holiday

Jump to newest

By *carlet Couple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Epping

Mrs S is a self confessed exhibitionist, a few years ago on holiday, we had a villa with its own private swimming pool that’s not overlooked.

One afternoon we was having a real lazy day doing nothing but sunbathing and swimming. Mid afternoon I was getting a little bit sunburnt and so decided to go and have a shower and lie down. Mrs S was sunbathing with her bikini top off so I made sure to reapply sunscreen as any hot blooded man would do paying special attention to her boobs.

After my shower I looked out to where she was on the bed by the pool I noticed Her hands rubbing in the sunscreen still with her eyes closed. It was obvious that my handiwork had done a little more than Saving her skin from getting burnt. I naturally carried on watching and very quickly had half a Mars bar in my budgie smugglers.

Due to having a few drinks beforehand and the hot sun, it wasn’t long before her hand went down the front of her bikini, I nearly exploded. With her eyes closed she was in her own world and it was extremely erotic. Rather than go out to get involved I just carried on watching and started wanking.

The cherry on the cake was when I noticed from the far end of the property was the Gardener watching clearly loving the show and so I did what any loving partner would do...... , got my Video camera to record the whole thing so I could show her. I waited until we got home after the holiday as I didn’t want to freak her out, but she had the last laugh, she knew the guy was watching! Dirty (sexy) bitch

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *assionatepoetsCouple
over a year ago

Somerset

Mmmmmmmmm

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very Horny Story! Remember the first time I removed my girlfriends bikini top on holiday around the public pool!

By *inger9999Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

"Very Horny Story! Remember the first time I removed my girlfriends bikini top on holiday around the public pool! "

You probably shouldn’t have been wearing it !

over a year ago

By *eachyPairCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

"Very Horny Story! Remember the first time I removed my girlfriends bikini top on holiday around the public pool!

You probably shouldn’t have been wearing it !"

Lmao

over a year ago

Excellent!

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Fabulous.

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

"Very Horny Story! Remember the first time I removed my girlfriends bikini top on holiday around the public pool!

You probably shouldn’t have been wearing it !"

Top answer

over a year ago

Looks like a few villages have lost their idiots ..least we know where they are!!

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

"Looks like a few villages have lost their idiots ..least we know where they are!!"

Sitting round the poll wearing gf bikini probably lol

over a year ago

Obviously the village idiot is illiterate aswell ..there was no mention of myself wearing it! But carry on with your public bullying! Trolling innocent people trying to contribute to a post!

By *hatHappensNextCouple
over a year ago

Essex, near basildon

Last year in hedonism, went to the beach bar to get drinks and watched as my wife started having a nice stroke on the sun Bed. Being as it’s a swingers place and naked sunbathing you can obviously do that but I was still surprised. Even more so as I could see a couple watching and the lady was stroking her guys click and he was like rock lol

By *eachyPairCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

"Obviously the village idiot is illiterate aswell ..there was no mention of myself wearing it! But carry on with your public bullying! Trolling innocent people trying to contribute to a post! "

Oooooh didums, pick your toys back up!

Post new Message to Thread