Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A Walk In The Woods

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The rain had reduced to a light drizzle by the time I entered the park. The dog was pulling on her lead - eager to get to the woods and start chasing squirrels. Before the woods she stopped to sniff a piece of wood which is when they walked passed me.

They were both wearing black macs, the one on the left had bare legs and wellington boots with a hint of thick sock protruding from the top, the right was wearing black tights and wellington boots - she was also slightly taller and slimmer. They were walking just ahead of me by the time my dog had finished her stick perusal and, even though she wanted to speed up, I stayed a reasonable distance behind so I could muse on what the two women had on under their macs.

As we approached the woods they turned off to the right and started walking off across the playing field. I continued straight on and entered the woods. By now my dog was pulling the lead taut so I released her, watched her shoot into the undergrowth and I walked along the path.

As I turned onto the main path I looked up as my dog charged out of the bushes in hot pursuit of a squirrel. I noticed two figures approaching in the distance. As we neared each other I realised it was the two women I had seen earlier and as they neared I could see the taller one had blonde hair poking out from under her hood while her friend had a brunette fringe and wore glasses.

We neared each other and, as we passed, I turned my head and smiled at them. The blonde woman smiled back but her friend stopped and said, "Poor day for a walk."

"Yes," I replied, "but I'm not bothered by a bit of rain."

"We just needed to get out of the house," she nodded towards her friend as she said 'we', "we were hoping for a coffee but the cafe's closed."

"It's always closed when there's not many people around."

"Shame I fancied something hot inside of me this afternoon." Her friend laughed.

"I don't live far from here perhaps I could offer you something you might fancy?"

"You might be able to ..." she replied. Her friend rolled her eyes.

"Just let me get my dog and I'll lead the way," I said with a smile. The two women nodded.

To Be Continued ...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ohn1953Man
over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

"The rain had reduced to a light drizzle by the time I entered the park. The dog was pulling on her lead - eager to get to the woods and start chasing squirrels. Before the woods she stopped to sniff a piece of wood which is when they walked passed me.

They were both wearing black macs, the one on the left had bare legs and wellington boots with a hint of thick sock protruding from the top, the right was wearing black tights and wellington boots - she was also slightly taller and slimmer. They were walking just ahead of me by the time my dog had finished her stick perusal and, even though she wanted to speed up, I stayed a reasonable distance behind so I could muse on what the two women had on under their macs.

As we approached the woods they turned off to the right and started walking off across the playing field. I continued straight on and entered the woods. By now my dog was pulling the lead taut so I released her, watched her shoot into the undergrowth and I walked along the path.

As I turned onto the main path I looked up as my dog charged out of the bushes in hot pursuit of a squirrel. I noticed two figures approaching in the distance. As we neared each other I realised it was the two women I had seen earlier and as they neared I could see the taller one had blonde hair poking out from under her hood while her friend had a brunette fringe and wore glasses.

We neared each other and, as we passed, I turned my head and smiled at them. The blonde woman smiled back but her friend stopped and said, "Poor day for a walk."

"Yes," I replied, "but I'm not bothered by a bit of rain."

"We just needed to get out of the house," she nodded towards her friend as she said 'we', "we were hoping for a coffee but the cafe's closed."

"It's always closed when there's not many people around."

"Shame I fancied something hot inside of me this afternoon." Her friend laughed.

"I don't live far from here perhaps I could offer you something you might fancy?"

"You might be able to ..." she replied. Her friend rolled her eyes.

"Just let me get my dog and I'll lead the way," I said with a smile. The two women nodded.

To Be Continued ..."

Sounds interesting, look forward to hear more

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Interesting start - hoping for more

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Sounds like could be interesting

More please

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Interesting start

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Nice, looking forward to reading more ,

Xx

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

Interesting

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I closed the front door and turned round.

"You can take your coats and boots off in here," I said, "My name's P----- by the way."

"M----- and A--------," the brunette said as she took her coat off. Underneath she was wearing a short denim skirt with a grey sloppy jumper which had fallen slightly off one shoulder. Next she removed her boots but kept her thick socks on. A. was wearing denim shorts over her tights and a long sleeved, white, grandad style top.

"Go and relax in the living room while I make the coffee," I said pointing to a door towards the left. The dog had already found her bed in the hall and curled up in it.

"Ok," M. replied.

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *iss pleasuringWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near

By *newinkMan