Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Dirty filthy slut who craves cock.

Jump to newest

By *ewphase OP   Couple
over a year ago

South east

A few years ago my wife and I decided to enter into the world of swinging ,we started off with a bit of soft swap couple stuff all quite tame but do recall my heart skipping a beat the first Time I seen my wife naked in front of another guy especially as he was gym fit and had a very big cock ,his partner was also gym fit slim but not even close to being as fit and beautiful as my wife .

We soon moved onto swing parties and soft swapping ie sucking cock and licking pussy, my wife Sasha at the time loved sex with other girls especially oral sex ,i loved it to I'm sure it made my cock a few inches bigger.

We progressed onwards to the odd single guy and did have two guys over to ours one night ,we all fucked her and shot our hot spunk all over her she loved it but played it down like it was nothing.

We came up with the idea of a full on gangbang ,well when I say we I think it was actually me ,i do love to see her surrounded by guys all hard and lusting for her sexy curves .

So we set a date booked a hotel and I asked her how many guys she could handle , " 6 or 7 " was her reply ,that alone made my cock rock hard ,the thought of 7 or so guys fucking her and her sucking all their cocks was so hot it was unbelievable.

We trawled the swing pages for verious victims ,Sasha would pick the guys according to face age body shape and cock, when picking her guys it again would make my heart race, we had soon picked a crew of 7 or 8 guys and would be meeting them in the pub accross the road from the hotel on a cold Saturday in November, now we picked 7 or 8 as with myself that would make 9 well knowing that a few would probably drop out .

The day soon came around and I know she was excited as well as nervous.

We got to the hotel checked in with our stuff we had condoms booze lube and verious sex toys.

In the room I checked my wifes pussy it was smooth and wet ,i had felt her wet many times but this time she was hot and had a different kind of moisture ,so horny it was blowing my mind , she had a shower go ready all the while I was taking pictures and thinking about the fun we would have later on.

Sash was dressed in a very sexy matching underwear set ,a fine figure hugging short dress high heels ,she looked fucking great I could not wait to show her off to the guys ,i could not wait to see her drowning in cock ,to see her so wet and horny gagging to be fucked and losing herself in the lust for so many cocks.

Also I wanted to see how she would handle us ,would she let us dominate her or would she take control herself.

We left the hotel and headed for the pub ,one by one the guys turned up ,we had 4 - 5 including me ,i think she was a bit disappointed or felt a bit rejected as some did not show .

We chatted and I could see they all had a bulge in their pants and could not wait until they had the chance to see her in all her glory.

I told the guys the room number and they were to come up 1 by 1 ,Sasha and I left and headed for the hotel ,i could see she was hot ,turned on and very much looking forward to being a filthy slut for the night ,forgetting the fact she is a wife and a mother ,just wanting to be a slut in front of 4 strangers .

We had a room on the ground floor 421 , quite apt really as she had 4 strangers and only 1 pussy .

We got to our room I turned her around kissed her on the lips and slid my hand in her knickers to check her wetness ,she pushed me away and said "You will need to wait your turn, i want all these guys to fuck me and you can watch and fuck me last" wow I thought ,my wife being a fucking slut ,it made my cock hard as iron and I could not wait,with that a knock at the door ,i looked at sash ,"ready " I said ,she sure was ,looking as sexy as fuck ,i opened the door ,I'm shit with names but the 1st guy entered, Sasha was sat in a swivel chair she told him to sit on the end of the bed ,the next guy knocked ,same thing ,she told them all one by one to sit on the end of two double beds ,we were all silent ,soft music playing she started to play with herself squeezing her tits ,she looked over at us and told us all to get totally undressed and sit back on the bed,we could not get naked quick enough ,there we were 5 guys totally naked stroking our by now hard cocks ,that was the power she had she was fully dressed we were naked looking at eachother cocks hard as iron.

Sasha stood up turned around she said "can somebody unzip me please " the nearest guy I can't remember his name ,stood up his impressive cock sprang out he quickly unzipped her dress and sat back down ,sash slowly slid her dress down to reveal her stunning figure in matching lacy underwear ,i new what she looked like buck naked with her legs spread and I was as turned on as hell fuck knows how the other 4 felt ,they all looked at me and gave an approving nod or wink ,we were all stroking our cocks, Sasha carried on playing with her tits and pussy sliding a finger up and down the by now visible slit in her knickers, i could just about see a damp patch appearing, she called one guy up and gripped his cock spat on her hand and gently wanked him ,she went to suck his cock then pushed him away and told him to sit back down and keep his cock hard for when it's required ,she then called the second guy ,he stood up he had a massive cock I could see In her eyes she wanted him ,she motioned him over he stood about a foot from her chair ,she hooked a leg up over the arm of her chair and stroked her pussy, " do you like what you see " he nodded ,she spat on her hand and reached out for his hard cock ,she gripped it pulled him close and spat on his cock she wanked his all the time looking at the other 3 guys ,she then bent her head forward and wrapped her lips around his cock ,i nearly spunked right there on the spot ,she released him and told him to sit ,just like she was talking to a dog, she looked at the next guy he new it was his turn and stood up walked over to her she slipped a finger in her soaking wet pussy and offered it to him to taste ,he sucked on her finger until it was clean ,now you she said to the last guy he had the biggest cock of us all ,he walked over she put her hand in her knickers and cupped her pussy making her hand all slimy and wet she then wrapped it around his cock and wanked him until he almost spunked, he pulled away and said wow you are fucking delicious baby.

Sasha stood up turned around and removed her bra ,her massive tits tumbled out ,her big brown nipples hard and poking out ,i could tell the guys loved them ,she squeezed them wet her finger and circled them ,we could not take our eyes off her ,she had us under her spell ,transfixed as to what she was going to do next ,she hooked a finger either side is her now wet Knickers and slowly pulled them down they fell around her ankles exposing her smoothly shaved pussy ,she kicked them towards us and one of the guys caught them ,he sniffed them and passed them to the next guy ,Sasha just looked Devine, naked in all her glory ,she sat down hooked a leg either side of each chair arm and traced her pussy with her fingers,hmmmm she said " stroke your cocks for me ,i love to see guys wanking it makes me soooo wet" we were all stroking our cocks ,Sasha slipped a finger in her pussy And tasted herself ,she done that a few times ,she then suddenly stood up walked over to the guy nearest to her dropped to her knees and started sucking his cock ,Sasha was loving the control she had ,she moved to the next guy reaching out with each hand gripping another 2 cocks ,she now had 1 in each hand and 1 in her mouth ,i see she just squirted on the floor ,Sasha is a very big squirter and the guys would soon find that out ,she proceeded to suck each one of them in turn and at the same time wank 2 of them off ,we all surrounded her she looked like such a slut beneath 5 hard cocks but her eyes were burning with desire ,she had not even started yet ,she spun around sucking 1 and wanking 2 we began to encourage her as if she needed any encouragement, i had been taking pictures all the time and I knew she loved that.

She sat in the swivel chair and just tuned to the next guy sucked his cock then went onto the next one until she sucked us all about 5 times .

The guys were making filthy comments about her calling her a cock hungry slut and telling her what they were going to do to her ,Sasha loved it ,she spat on their hard on's and we slapped our cocks on her face all the time pinching her nipples and squeezing her tits.

Then out of the blue she stood up went over to one of the double beds lay on her back ,spread her legs and said " form a queue single file" and pointed at 1 guy and said "You first then you then you then you big boy ,your 4th and my hubby will fuck me last"

Their she was the dirty slut legs spread wide open soaking wet cunt on view for us all to see ,the first guy moved closer she held her legs back ,he lined up his hard cock and pushed it inside her ,she said " now fuck me really hard call me names ,dont stop until you empty your balls deep in my pussy " wow I thought I did not realise we were going to do this ,sash looked at me with pure lust in her eyes ,the 1st guy did not last long at all ,he fucked her really hard you could hear his balls slapping against her arse ,"you Are one sexy slut " he said " shut up and fuck me " was her reply .

60 seconds or so later he released all he had deep inside her ,sash pushed him off "NEXT " she shouted the next guy was primed and ready ,he went straight in ,spunk oozed out of her cunt ,he did not care ,he fucked her for all he was worth ,he held her lags back and slammed into her then grunted and spanked inside her ,she pushed him away "your next " the next guy pushed her legs back slapped her arse called her a filthy slut and impaled her on his cock ,started smashing her pussy with long hard strokes ,Sasha burst and squirted high up in the air covering most of us with her liquid ,numder 3 also grunted and emptied his balls deep inside her ,she went to push him away but he held on ," i have more" he said and continue pounding away until his nuts tightened and he spunked in her again ," now it's your turn big boy " she said looking him right in the eye,all this time I was recording the whole thing on video .

The last guy had a cock that was probably 8 inch long and very very thick with a massive Bell end, he lined it up with her spunk filled pussy slipped an inch or so inside her ,she clenched the sheets and said "fuck me like the slut I am "

He fucked the arse off her ,she squirted several times her eyes lost in her head ,the other guys have now surrounded her wanking and spunking over her 1 after the other ,the dude fucking her screamed "hear I come slut" and unleashed a massive load inside her it was coming out of her as quick as it went in ,she squirted everywhere firing her juice out hard and powerfully ,so hard it hit the ceiling ,she told them all to get dressed and leave ,they done as they were told in quick time ,she lay there covered in spunk and looking as hot as hell "now come and clean me up baby " like a good boy ,i went straight for her pussy 4 loads of cum oozing out of her ,i was wanking and eating her pussy ,she scooped up the spunk on her tits and fed it to me ,my cock was so hard I had to fuck her myself emptying my spunk inside her as well ,i even cleaned up my own mess ,i had left the camera on the side it captured everything ,the night was so hot we need to do it again.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *reenworld55Man
over a year ago

dorchester

Brilliant

By *edbikiniCouple
25 weeks ago

Bishopstown

So hot ?? we read this and got turn on so much thank you

By *rgasm4u69Man