Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Ex wife’s hooker fantasy come true

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A true story about some fun I had with an ex. About 10 years ago I was married to a sexy petite blonde called Julie. We were quite an adventurous couple and got up to a few things nothing too over the top but one night when we were drinking and fooling around at home she said she was going upstairs to get changed. When she came back down stairs she looked fab in a set of sporty type heels short denim skirt that barely covered and a tight vest top. She wasn’t the bustiest of girls but it showed her off well. She also wore a short white fur jacket. She would have stopped most men dead in their tracks. Anyway we carried on playing and drinking and she confessed to me she had always fancied being a prostitute. This got me off almost immediately.......

Shall I continue?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

Oh hell yeah crack on

By *ilkey69Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Don't hold back

over a year ago

Anyway after that she would almost always wear the same clothes when we were being naughty it almost became her hooker uniform. We would go out driving in it for flashing and hooker games. One particular weekend I knew I’d be working late in to Friday night so wouldn’t be getting home till gone 11:30 at night so she started drinking and we were texting whilst I was at work. A bit of back an forward and she was telling me she was in a naughty mood. Once I had finished it took about 20 mins to get home I told her to get dressed as we would head out for some fun. I could tell she was tipsy so she would be up for almost anything At the time we lived in Plymouth and as anyone who’s ever lived there will know there is Millbay road where the girls hang out. I got home and she greeted me already in her “uniform” I quickly showered and we headed out........

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

over a year ago

As we drove back to the centre of Plymouth I told her my little plan all the time I had my hand between her thighs I could feel her getting soaking wet. We were heading to Millbay road to cruise around see if it was busy then I said “how about if I drop you off and let you walk around for a bit?” She was immediately apprehensive but I could tell by how wet she had become she was so turned on. I said I’d let her out and walk around for 10 - 20 mins then I’d cruise around pretending to pic her up. I found a quiet-ish part of the street and dropped her off. She looked so sexy tottering off down the street in her skirt barely enough to cover her cheeks and her little fur jacket.........

By *oAnCouple
over a year ago

Wandsworth

very hot

over a year ago

I waited for awhile also slowly drove about seeing who was there. There were other girl on the street not many. It was a chilly night not freezing more fresh but cold enough. I cruised passed some girls then a little way down I spotted my wife. I slowed and drove past her she barely noticed me but she was walking around. I went around to make another pass and pulled in to pick her up. I wound the window down and asked her if she was working she said yes and got in to the car. It was cold enough the her nipples were really pronounced and her legs were cold from her now midnight stroll. She didn’t mess about she just wanted to go somewhere and be fucked. We nipped out of town and quickly relived tension in the back of the car. She was wild and when we finished she said she wanted to go out again. I was ok with that and said when ever she liked. She said how about now?....

By *ohnny4playMan
over a year ago

Kinross

Following this tale with interest, like role play!

By *ilberryMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

By *orny247guyMan
over a year ago

clowne

Tell us more

over a year ago

Shall I finish this?

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple
over a year ago

york thorganby

Interesting xxx

By *evonboy3Man
over a year ago

Plymouth

Yes please, I know exactly where you mean Millbay road.

By * at onceCouple
over a year ago

chadderton

Sounds very hot scenario

over a year ago

I was only happy to oblige so we drove back and checked to see who was about again and once again dropped her off and I was going to wait and cruise around make sure she’s safe and pick her up. This time I waited about 20 mins cruised around and checked out some of the other girls. By the time I’d been all the way around I didn’t spot her. I though ok maybe she had nipped down an alley way for a pee or something. However I went around again she wasn’t there. After about 40 mins of driving around she had appeared again. You can imagine what I was thinking. I cruised passed her as she tottered down the street and she gave me a little wave so I pulled over and put the window down she leaned right in and said she wanted to go some where now so we could fuck. She slipped in next to me and we nipped away again to a little spot. As soon as we got there she just wanted bending over and fucking over the boot of the car. I was happy to oblige. She was soaking wet her juice running down the inside of her legs. As I was deep inside her she was playing with her clit bringing herself off. And she looked over her shoulder and said to me “I just got myself picked up by someone else”. As you can imaging this finished me and I unloaded deep in her. As we sat after in the car she had said she had got the idea as she was walking around she wanted to get picked up just that I came along first. She also admitted she wanted to have a few guys pick her up so she felt like a proper working girl. That was a great night and when we got home too it didn’t end there. One thing I never asked and I wish I had now was. I hope she got paid?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Excellent story

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

over a year ago

All true lucky for me

over a year ago

"Excellent story "

All true lucky for me

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

By *iddle ManMan
over a year ago

Walsall

I bet she has been out a few times since for the rush.

over a year ago

" I bet she has been out a few times since for the rush. "

We went out a few times after that but the first was definitely the best. Don’t know if she ever went without me.

By *reenworld55Man
over a year ago

dorchester

Brilliant

over a year ago

"Brilliant "

Thanks

over a year ago

Has anyone else done anything like this?

By *oAnCouple
over a year ago

Wandsworth

"Has anyone else done anything like this?"
no haven't got the guts but been wet all day thinking about it

over a year ago

"Has anyone else done anything like this? no haven't got the guts but been wet all day thinking about it"

Well it was her idea initially but not sure she would have done it for the first time if it didn’t work out the way it did and she was d*unk.

By *roticusCouple
over a year ago

Porthmadog

Lucy's had her first experience of sexwork.... well several experiences actually. She absolutely loves it.

over a year ago

"Lucy's had her first experience of sexwork.... well several experiences actually. She absolutely loves it."

It was an amazing experience. I’d certainly recommend it

over a year ago

Bump

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

I've never done street work but I worked through uni in brothels... Don't get me wrong, it is work, hard work at that...

But being paid for sex ended up becoming quite a fetish for me... Still think about those days and have gone back and done the odd returning day here and there...

over a year ago

"I've never done street work but I worked through uni in brothels... Don't get me wrong, it is work, hard work at that...

But being paid for sex ended up becoming quite a fetish for me... Still think about those days and have gone back and done the odd returning day here and there...

"

I don’t blame you at all it was a real thrill. That wasn’t out last

over a year ago

Excellent!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/04/21 16:55:58]

over a year ago

"I've never done street work but I worked through uni in brothels... Don't get me wrong, it is work, hard work at that...

"

I worked my way through Uni with the financial help of 'friends'.

By *exysurferMan
over a year ago

Bromley

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

I've done a little bit before and loved it! Would be amazing to do more x

over a year ago

Have been involved in this in the past, always keen to repeat

over a year ago

"I've done a little bit before and loved it! Would be amazing to do more x"

Yes I’d like to do more. Shame we are not together anymore but maybe someone else might want too.

By *tag4VixenMan
over a year ago

Durham

[Removed by poster at 09/04/21 22:09:44]

By *lippy02Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Has anyone else done anything like this?"

Back in the eighties had some experiences meeting men through contact mags. My young wife at that time enjoying the variety of activities sometimes I just watched. A guy asked to meet her as he was coming to our area on business and wanted her to meet him in his hotel. She was up for it and dressed up nice and sexy in short dress stockings etc.

I drove her there and dropped her off watching her go in was so tempted to follow but returned home. Awaited a call from her to let me know if all ok.

Mind in turmoil wondering if just having a few drinks but longer waiting on the call thoughts that she was probably in his room. Then near midnight she calls saying to pick her up.

On way home she says been fucking with him and wanking me as she tells me about it.

Next day finds an envelope in her handbag with some money and a note saying to buy something for herself.

I never met him only had the pic he originally sent of him but younger than his real age of mid forties but she liked him. Three or four further times he had her for overnight stays with him.

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

over a year ago

"Has anyone else done anything like this?

Back in the eighties had some experiences meeting men through contact mags. My young wife at that time enjoying the variety of activities sometimes I just watched. A guy asked to meet her as he was coming to our area on business and wanted her to meet him in his hotel. She was up for it and dressed up nice and sexy in short dress stockings etc.

I drove her there and dropped her off watching her go in was so tempted to follow but returned home. Awaited a call from her to let me know if all ok.

Mind in turmoil wondering if just having a few drinks but longer waiting on the call thoughts that she was probably in his room. Then near midnight she calls saying to pick her up.

On way home she says been fucking with him and wanking me as she tells me about it.

Next day finds an envelope in her handbag with some money and a note saying to buy something for herself.

I never met him only had the pic he originally sent of him but younger than his real age of mid forties but she liked him. Three or four further times he had her for overnight stays with him.

"

That’s fun I’ve done something similar.

By *ete1233333Couple
over a year ago

cyprus

we have tried the bar pick up theme, but i always want tobe there to watch and few men are into having a man in the room while they are fucking a prostitute, so it normally doesnt work out more than wife exposing herself to men at the bar and getting some free drinks and maybe felt up. It can work where she does soemthings in the loo or just outside the bar

By *axine500Woman
over a year ago

Dawlish

Yes and have really enjoyed playing the part of a working girl. Used the money to buy new outfits and pay hotel bills. Would love to do it again when things get easier post covid. Till then I have my memories and feeling wet even now!!

over a year ago

"Yes and have really enjoyed playing the part of a working girl. Used the money to buy new outfits and pay hotel bills. Would love to do it again when things get easier post covid. Till then I have my memories and feeling wet even now!!"

Being a Dawlish girl did you go to Plymouth?

over a year ago

"

Lucky punters

By *axine500Woman
over a year ago

Dawlish

Always open to suggestions. Where in Plymouth would be fun to try? x

By *abby harryCouple
over a year ago

Stoke

"Always open to suggestions. Where in Plymouth would be fun to try? x"

Our holiday home on the weekend of the 14th May when we are there!

X

By *ot Wife and HimCouple
over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS
over a year ago

Toy me town

Post new Message to Thread