Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A young lovers tale (true story)

Jump to newest

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

Hey guys,

It's been a while since I wrote a story due to taking a personal break from the website but I've been working on this in the background.

A lot of my stories are based on elements of a true relationship and this is the true story of that relationship from start to finish so I hope you enjoy a more personal story.

The first chapter will mostly be setting the scene before we get into the action. Names and locations have been changed to protect privacy.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

I first met Kelly through friends at college, she was in her first year and I was in my 3rd but due to our birthday's we were only around a year difference in age. I didn't really know her, she was a shy emo kid with purple and red hair, standing about 5ft 1". We had spoke briefly in passing due to knowing some of the same people but one day we got chatting online for a little bit and soon discovered we had a lot in common. Kelly was a lot more chatty online, maybe she felt less shy I'm not sure but we really hit it off. Soon we were talking every day and exchanged numbers after a couple of weeks. We chatted probably for around a month before we went on our first date, neither of us drove at the time and we didn't live in the same town she mostly caused the delay in our date.

As well were college students we didn't have a lot of money so we had a lowkey simple date in the park near Kelly's house. We chatted for most of the day, having a little cuddle and hand holding here and there until it was nearly time for her to get picked up. I was never good at making the first move but when walking her to get picked up it began to rain so we took shelter awaiting her lift under a porch of a nearby building. Standing quite close together ended up giving me confidence to go in for that first kiss and luckily she kissed back. At this point Kelly had never had a boyfriend before but she was a good kisser and it was the best first kiss I had ever had.

The kiss was however interrupted by her brother calling to say he was here to pick her up. As we went to say our goodbyes I turned and said "so are you my girlfriend now?" Real smooth right? I think my brain completely let me down in that moment but luckily Kelly laughed and replied with "I guess so haha" before giving me another quick kiss and heading off to be picked up as I went to get the bus back home. For the next 4 months we only saw each other on Saturday's for the day and the odd afternoon if we both were free from college. All we ever did was go to the park and talk, hangout and kiss. That was it but we really liked it and enjoyed getting to know each other more.

5 months into the relationship I turned 19 and the relationship had remained the same as Kelly didn't turn 18 for another couple of weeks and we agreed to wait until then before we took any further steps. It was fine, I was patient and just loved her company. For her 18th birthday I sent flowers to her house and then we met at the usual park later for her presents. It was raining so we went to sit in the bandstand in the centre of the park. At this point I should say that Kelly had this friend in college who was madly in love with her, she wasn't interested nor did she lead him on but he was always trying to get in the way of the relationship and cause problems but more on him later.

As we cuddled at the bandstand and kissed I felt Kelly's hand high up my thigh, she had never done this before but I returned the favour on her and stroked her thigh gently up and down as we kissed, each time moving it slightly higher until I eventually reach the top of her thigh. At this point she did open her legs a bit and whispered in my ear "I'm ready to go to the next step" I carried on my slow movements but did eventually find my hand rubbing her pussy over her jeans. She let out an arousing little moan as she was touched by a guy for the first time. I kept it light and gentle, this continued for a couple of minutes while we kissed before I attempted to go further. Moving my hand up to her jeans button, there was no resistance so I unbuttoned it with one hand and then moved the zip down.

Asking her once again if she was ready to which she agreed before my hand went inside her jeans and panties for the first time. Much to my surprise she was clean shaven down there, did she do this purposely for today or always? I never did ask as my index finger found her clit for the first time. Kelly moaned out as I began to rub her clit, it was awkward though sitting up with her jeans on so we lay down and put the picnic blanket over us. The park was always empty but you never know, and just like that the previously mentioned guy from college came past on his bike. Stopping to speak to us (well Kelly) but he had no idea what was going on and Kelly struggled to keep composure and a straight face as I didn't stop playing with her while he was there.

Maybe it was a good job we had the blanket afterall. He was there for probably 5 minutes chatting random stuff at her before eventually leaving. As he left she let out a huge sigh and moan as she had held in her pleasure that entire time, not sure if he actually heard her but he didn't return and moments later I was giving Kelly her first orgasm from another person. She held me so tight I thought she was crushing bones as her body spasmed in pleasure and she bit my ear while moaning into it and the flopping back down on the bandstand desperately trying to get her breath back and repeatedly saying "wow" she had, had orgasms before through masturbating but she said that was something else.

I didn't think she could take any more so I pulled my hand out of her jeans and let her do them back up. We ate the rest of our picnic food and chatted until was time for her to be picked up again. She text me as she was going home saying that was the best pleasure she ever had and definitely had a hunger for more. Unfortunately we then couldn't see each other for 3 weeks due to holiday's and things so it was really frustrating to both of us especially as our texting had started to get more flirty and dirty, it was like that experience had flipped a switch inside her and her inner naughty side had come flooding out. It would be a long 3 weeks before we could see each other again.......

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *aughtycplStokeCouple
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Ant wait for more x

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

[Removed by poster at 05/04/21 07:37:17]

Reply privately

By *teveTWMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Good start

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Great

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

More please op

Reply privately

over a year ago

So want to hear more

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Reply privately

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

The first of the 3 weeks I was on holiday with a really bad signal so we texted as and when I could get signal but didn't really talk on the phone was rare but couldn't be helped. The second two weeks however it was Kelly on holiday and she did have good signal so we texted a lot, she was on holiday with her family but had her own room. Handy so we could call at night before bed or in the morning before breakfast. The first week was just regular really, catching up on the week before with my holiday and things she was doing on her holiday. It wasn't until the start of her second week that things moved up a notch in our phone calls.

It was getting kinda late on the phone and we both had to be up in the morning but Kelly sounded a little frustrated. That's when she said she kept thinking about her birthday at the park and how good it felt to be touched. My cock began to harden a little at where the conversation was going, Kelly explained how frustrated she was (sexually) so would head off soon to sleep it off. I decided to take the bull by the horns and tell her not to sleep it off and suggestrf she relieved the frustration herself so she didn't have to wait until I could see her. The chat got a little naughty and she said she had to go off to relieve herself. Taking the bull by the horns again I asked if she would leave the phone on so I could listen.

She was quite naive at this time and didn't think people were into that but I said it would be such a turn on to listen to her masturbating. At this poiny Kelly went all shy but agreed to do it. Everything went quiet for a couple of minutes apart from some fumbling noises as she must have been getting ready. A minute or so later I started to hear some heavier breathing, I wasn't sure if she could hear me but I told her how sexy she sounded and gave her some dirty talk to help her on her way. My cock was rock hard at this point and I had to get it out and play to the sound of my girlfriend getting herself off. I put the phone on my bed so I could pull down my boxers before picking the phone back up while gripping my cock.

It wasn't long before we were both masturbating while on the phone, the dirty talk stopped as I closed my eyes and used her moans to try and make a mental image of Kelly. It was hard having not seen her naked yet but the bandstand image was soon in my head as I wanked away at a faster pace. My breathing had got heavier now too but I don't think Kelly had the phone next to her ear at this point, it sounded closer to her mouth so it must have slipped. I wasn't complaining though as I could now hear her moans even louder which really turned me on. Kelly's breathing was soon faster and she sounded like she did in the park before she came.

I think this is the hardest my cock has ever been as I listened to her begin to bring herself to orgasm. Her family were in the next room so she was doing her best to keep the noise down, to this day I'm not sure if she managed it because she was quite loud at the height of her orgasm. There's something about listening to a lady you have strong feelings about pleasuring herself which really tips you over the edge so I was close myself. Once Kelly's orgasm had subsided she must have picked the phone back up as I heard her saying "is everything ok, you sound like you're running?" It was that cute naivity that was part of her turn on. She did then follow up with "ohhh" and "is that over me?" I didn't reply back as I was close to cumming myself.

Kelly listened as I finished myself off all up my chest, if only she could have seen how much she had turned me on but she heard. I quickly cleaned up the biggest load I had shot in a long time before picking up the phone. Kelly was still surprised someone would get so turned on over listening to her but she admitted listening to me really turned her on too and wish she'd hear it all. Both of us slept well after that but this had become a thing for the rest of her holiday and we agreed that we would masturbate over the phone for each other each night for the rest of her holiday and see what else we could get up to........

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *arsmike111Man
over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

Very nice please continue.

Reply privately

By *inkyBoroCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

So much potential here!

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *ob jonesMan
over a year ago

Wales

Hot!

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Urhmmm

Reply privately

By *obroyman17Man
over a year ago

BM

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

Really sorry this hasn't been added to but I've had some personal things going on. That said I will add the next part now and going forward this will be regularly updated

Thanks for being patient.

Reply privately

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

The following day all our texting was around the night before's events as we had both listened to each other sexually for the first time, me listening in full but Kelly only the end. She was still surprised anyone would be interested in listening to her like that but admitted how naughty she felt knowing I did and hearing me cum, she even masturbated again after the call over the thought of it. Both us admitting we wish we'd been able to see the other doing it, this was a big step for Kelly in sexual openness and we agreed to do it again that night where we both listened in full this time.

I was so excited though I had to have a pre wank in the afternoon so I didn't just blow right away. Following that I did some stuff around town and the house while I eagerly waited for the phone call after her parents went to bed. It felt like an age before eventually at 11pm I got the phone call, unfortunately Kelly didn't have much credit left and neither did I. So I agreed to call her from my landline, the only problem is, it's in the dining room so if any family wake up I would have to cover up quickly.

That however became a big turn on to us both with the risk so I went downstairs to call. Kelly was already on her hotel room bed naked and waiting, I soon pulled down my shorts to my ankles as my hard cock sprang back up and was ready for action. I started with a little bit of light dirty talk but Kelly was far too shy still for that to reply back but I could hear her breathing becoming a little heavier as she was masturbating. My cock was throbbing in my hand as I stroked myself over listening to her. I'm usually more quiet in bed but as this was over the phone I decided to make myself a little louder for her.

It felt so naughty doing this at such high risk but it felt so right too, listening to my shy and beautiful girlfriend pleasure herself. Her moans were joined by a lot of "oh yeah" and "this feels so good" as she continued. Hearing her like this was even more horny than the night before as if she was putting on her show for me. I couldn't last much longer and my breathing was now pretty heavy as I told her I was going to cum. As soon as she replied "oh yes, cum for me" I just exploded all over my dining room floor, luckily it was laminated flooring as I had left a puddle on the floor.

Kelly seemed spurred on by this and was even heavier in her breathing. My cock had stayed hard so I carried on wanking over listening to her, she didn't notice until about a minute later when she asked if I was still going? I told her she turned me on so much I stayed hard for her. She was impressed but her reply of "I hope that happens when you're inside me" took me by surprise, it was the first time she has ever tried a dirty talk reply and my mind instantly wandered to what it will feel like when we do finally go all the way.

It wasn't long before she was now close to cumming and said "are you going to cum for me again?" Informing her I was close again she asked me to cum with her. We were both close but me maybe a little close so I slowed down a little and told her to tell me when. Probably as little as 30 seconds went by before moaning was quite loud and she told me to cum with her now. I straight away picked up the pace and in seconds we were both cumming together as my puddle on the floor got added to.

As we both settled down from what was a very intense session, probably my most intense masturbation session ever we got our breath back. I made sure to clean up my mess before we had a quick chat and then headed off to bed. We did this every night for the remainder of her holiday and could not wait for that to be over so we could finally see each other properly.....

Reply privately

By *ean6047Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

South of Norwich

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

Reply privately

By *lwaysHorny1000Woman
over a year ago

Gosport

Reply privately

By *otonfoxMan
over a year ago

Southampton

Mmm please continue

Reply privately

By *ricky09Man
over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

Reply privately

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

Good story

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

A week after Kelly returned from holiday we finally got to see each other in what had been a long month, we could only usually see each other at weekends as neither of us drove. Occasionally we would see each other for a few hours one day in the week but it was rare. This however would be the first time I had met her full family so I was kind of nervous. We had originally been out to the park for the afternoon for a picnic while her family were out of town for the day. We would be back to Kelly's probably just before her family or around the same time.

The picnic was lovely and romantic but just as we were going to have dessert the rain started to come down. We had to quickly pack up and walk back to Kelly's usually not a problem as it's about a 30 minute walk but in torrential rain it was somewhat of an experience getting back. Her family were still out so they couldn't pick us up and we got drenched. We got back to her house and luckily I had a change of clothes as I had done some clothes shopping in the morning. We went up to her bedroom. It was your typical emo style bedroom with band posters, lights, etc. Kelly was very artsy though and it looked nice.

With us being soaked we needed to get changed, now while I had fingered Kelly once in the park, we had never seen each other in lesser clothing before and she went all shy. I agreed to get changed with my back to her and quickly stepped out of all my clothes and rechanged into what I had bought. However when I turned around Kelly hadn't been so quick and was bent over to the side in her bra and panties which she had changed into. She looked up for some reason and caught be gorping at her with my jaw nearly on the floor and went all shy.

I assured her she looked beautiful (which she did) and then took some steps towards her until we were next to each other. It was hard not to admire her body and take a cheeky look at her boobs in her bra which she noticed. They were nice pert boobs, I wasn't sure on her size at this point but I would estimate at a B cup. I put my arms around her and pulled her into me and held her close, brushing my fingers through her hair as I went as we looked at each other in lust. Gazing into each others eyes before we both went in for a kiss at the same time.

It was probably our most romantic kiss to date as we held each other tight and wrestled our tonguea together. I was feeling a little cheeky with Kelly in her underwear so as we were kissing I began to move my hands down her body slowly. Slowly all the way down to her ass where I felt it for the first time, Kelly offered no resistance so I grabbed it firmly which was greeted with a gentle moan. That wasn't all it was greeted with as my cock had become hard and pressed against Kelly as we held each other, she didn't say anything but she clearly must have felt it against her.

My cock rock hard now as we continued our kiss and my hands continued to caress her ass I could see this leading to more than just a kiss and that we would take our relationship to the next level. However just as I went to try and take it a little further her family came home and we had to quickly sort ourselves out and Kelly got dressed as fast as possible. We went downstairs for the introductions which cock blocked our moment. Her family however were lovely and welcoming and had treated us all to a Chinese meal for the evening. I spent the whole meal talking to the family while mentally picturing their innocent daughter in her underwear. By the end of the meal though her family had, had a few drinks and forgot they were supposed to give me a lift home. They offered to make me up somewhere to sleep for the night as an apology and would take me home in the morning......

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ob jonesMan
over a year ago

Wales

Loving it

Reply privately

By *ecretSquirrel1000Man
over a year ago

York

Excellent so far thanks for coming back to this one

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *eachyPairCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

Loving this

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Lovely

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

"Loving this "

Thanks, this is just scratching the surface, there's a lot to come

Reply privately

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

Her parents were fairly traditional and to them Kelly was still their baby girl so they weren't comfortable with us sharing a bed. Instead they put a spare mattress on her bedroom floor and made that up for me, now granted we still could have shared the bed and they wouldn't have known but trust is a big thing so I respected it. However it wasn't time for bed yet so we decided to get ready for bed then just watch a film and cuddle first.

Kelly gained some confidence from earlier and this time didn't ask me to turn away as she changed into her PJ's but she did have her back to me. I watched as she removed her t-shirt and bra, wondering what her boobs actually looked like drove me wild but alas I would have to wait until she was comfortable with this and put on her PJ top. The next part did get me hard though as I watched her undo her jeans and pull them down and step out of them, leaving me a view of her ass in underwear. It got better though as she then pulled down her underwear and leaned slightly forward. It wasn't enough to see any of her pussy but I got full view of her bare ass for the first time and I just wanted to spank it.

Having the mental image of what her boobs could look like and what her ass actually looked like had me rock hard as she put on her PJ bottoms and got into bed. I don't own PJ's and just sleep in boxers so when I removed my t-shirt and jeans to get into bed, my raging hard on was clear for her to see. "Is that over me?" She blushed as she asked, I nodded in return and got into bed with her. I was lying on my bank as she cuddled over me, my erection had gone nowhere and I caught her looking at it a couple of times as she went shy.

She wasn't used to this and definitely didn't think enough of herself that she could have that affect on someone but to me she was beautiful and seeing something as simple as that from her was enough to arouse me. The film went by as it does and at the end Kelly looked up to me and gave me a kiss, as I kissed back I lowered my arm that was around her to her ass to put my hand on that yo give it a little squeeze which made her exhale a little. I could feel myself growing again in my boxers as we kissed and I had a handful of her cute little ass. It was a while before she noticed due to us kissing but once again she went shy when she noticed.

She looked closely at it for a minute or so before I flipped her over onto her back and got on top of her, we looked each other deep in the eyes as my hard cock was pressed against her pussy, her wet pussy at that. I took hold of her hands and pinned them above her head then went back in for the kiss, both of us were extremely horny now and I knew she was ready to go a little further if not all the way so I began to dry hump her a little as we kissed and there was definitely a hint of heavy breathing from her side as I did this. She loved me being in control of the situation to help guide her and I was happy to do so.

I thought I would take a risk so with one hand still pinning both hers above her head, I used the other to move down and take hold of one of her boobs for the first time. There was no resistance and once again it was met with an exhale, this one slightly louder as I caressed her boob. As she didn't have her bra on, her boob was loose and free so I made the most of caressing it and teasing her erect nipple as I continued to dry hump and we kissed. I definitely had pre cum trickling in my boxers as her PJ bottoms we wettened by her wet pussy. I broke the kiss to look into her eyes, without any words spoken the look in her eyes told me she wanted to go further. Just like that though there was a knock on her door, it was her mum wanting to say good night. I quickly scrambled back into the made up bed as she was opening the door. As I said they were very traditional so they would not have expected anything to be going on and just walked right in. Luckily I made it back in, in time to not look suspicious but I had well and truly been cock blocked. After that the moment was lost so we would have to wait to try again, maybe in the morning.......

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *evil boy 49Man
over a year ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmm lovely

Reply privately

By *lwaysHorny1000Woman
over a year ago

Gosport

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Tut

Reply privately

By *eachyPairCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

Reply privately

By *orkiebar51Man
over a year ago

Keighley

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

Great story, please keep going

Reply privately

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

We both went to sleep after that as the moment had gone, we did try to get the moment going again the next morning but were once again interrupted for breakfast. I did at least get to see Kellys bare ass again though and also a little bit of side boob as she got dressed and she again so my hard cock in my boxers as I admired her beauty. I think she was still getting used to the fact that her body could do that to a cock but her blushes were cute. We had breakfast and then I was given a lift home on their way to a family day out. All I could think about was last night and we spoke about it in text, me informing her that I was wanking as I thought back over it.

During the texting Kelly admitted she was ready to go a little further, not all the way but ready for more. I was due to go back to hers the following weekend and properly stay over this time, still in the makeshift bed but I said I would let Kelly decide how far she was comfortable going. She told me she was comfortable with me seeing more of her and then we'd see. The week went by as normal with us both studying and making time for a couple of phone sex sessions to help ease out sexual frustrations. Then came the Friday afternoon, I finish college and caught the bus to Kelly's. The bus didn't go to her house but she met me in town for tea before we went back to hers to watch a film.

The Friday night was just a normal couply night, we had some snacks, watched a couple of films while we cuddled and then went to bed. However the next day is when things went a little further. Kelly's family went out for the day to see other family while we stayed and studied for a little bit before going out. That day I was studying for my theory test with some mock exams but it wasn't going very well. Usually I do ok but today I was really struggling. We were sat at the opposite ends of Kelly's bed facing each other as well studied and she saw my obvious frustrations. Not one to let someone suffer she came up with a plan to help.

Kelly took the theory book off me and said she would ask the questions, for every question I got right she would take off an item of clothing but if I got one wrong she would put an item back on, if I got one wrong with her fully clothed I had to take off an item and had to get one right to get it back on. It was like a quiz tug of war with clothes if you like. She gave added incentive by saying if I managed to get her naked then she would allow me to go further with her. My cock was already about to explode and we hadn't even started yet.

Let the games begin. I got the first three questions right so off came both her trainers and one sock before I got one wrong and the sock went back on. However another back to back right answers saw both socks come off. I knew now I needed real concentration as we were down to the serious clothes, I didn't know the answer to the next question but luckily guessed right and off came her T-shirt. Looking at her boobs in her bra made me fall to pieces a little and I got two wrong, back on went the top and a sock. However then I went on a winning streak with 4 in a row right to leave Kelly in just her underwear.

I was now just two short answers away from seeing my girlfriend naked for the first time. The next question however was wrong and and item went back on, for ease she put her top back on. It was straight back off though with the next question and the one after I was 100% certain on. So this was it, she was about to show me her boobs for the first time. A routine correct answer saw Kelly's bra come off, she held her boobs by her arm for a few moments before releasing it and showing me her perky B cups and pink puffy nipple's to me for the first time.

You could tell Kelly was shy but also a little liberated as I just stared at her opened mouthed, almost forgetting there was at least one more question. Quickly brought back by here waving in front of my face bringing me back into the room. Here it was the final question that would see Kelly naked, I wondered if she has still got her smoothly shaved pussy like the day in the park. After a complete guess though I was about to find out though as I got it right. I watched as she pulled down her knickers under her ass and up over her knees before throwing them on the floor. Her legs were still closed though and she told me I needed one more question right for them to open.

I had never seen this teasing side to her personality before but I liked it, she purposely asked an easy question and upon answering correctly her legs opened wide for me and gave me the very first look at her fully naked. Her pussy was in fact smoothly shaven as I hoped and it looked beautiful, it was already wet so she must have been turned on by this game. I stared at her again for a short while before she said "congratulations on getting me naked, come enjoy your prize"......................

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple
over a year ago

Doncaster

Fantastic story xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *rego69Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Another fantastic story.

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

I hope you did

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *orkiebar51Man
over a year ago

Keighley

Reply privately

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

My cock felt harder than ever before and I could already feel the pre cum inside my boxers over this excitement. Kelly was still sat at the opposite end of the bed with her legs open for me. She was at the top end of the bed so I took hold of her calves and pulled her towards me in a swift motion that made her head fall back into her pillow. A move that went down very well with her as she lay on her back with her legs once again open, like she was proud to be showing off her wet pussy to me. Now it was time to enjoy my prize as she put it as I moved up the bed before leaning over her as we made engaging eye contact.

We looked at each other lustfully for a few moments before I lowered down onto her and we began to romantically kiss, my hard cock positioned to be pressed against her pussy as we did so. I wanted to tease her and make this last but at the same time wanted to see how far she would let me go, I didn't expect us to go all the way of course but I definitely planned on leaving an impression on her. As nice as kissing Kelly was it was time for my mouth to move a little south and started at her neck.

I imagine Kelly isn't alone in this of course but she loved her neck being kissed, it got her really horny so quite some time was spent there as I slowly kissed all around her neck on both sides. As I kissed her neck I slowly thrusted with my cock up as we again dry humped and this really got her going. In fact it was then that she whispered in my ear "I can't wait to see that and have it inside me" did this mean she was now ready to go all the way or just caught up in the moment? I chose to go with the latter as we hadn't even discussed protection yet.

My kisses were now on her collarbone and her breathing a little heavier, she knew where the next destination would be and she was highly aroused waiting for her boobs to enjoy their first set of lips on them. I however was determined to tease her more so by kissing around her boobs she was made to wait more before eventually the time came. I took a nice look at her 34B perky boobs and her pink puffy nipples that could now cut glass. The teasing was over for her boobs though and I moved down to gently kiss over both of them in turn of each other.

Kelly let out multiple mmmm's as I kissed her boobs all over before then moving to her nipples. The mmmm's became louder as I kissed and sucked on her nipples, even a little gentle bite on them went down very well. I felt at this point my cock was going to shoot out a big loud without even being touched as we were both so horny in the moment. As I continued to play and tease her boobs with my mouth, my left hand found it's way down to her pussy. I started off teasing more by running my fingers around it, even 'accidentally' slipping my finger tip inside a couple of times which had heavy breathing in my ear before eventually making my way to her clit.

Now it was time to quit the teasing and bring some pleasing as my finger began to rub her clit as my mouth was back focused on her neck, a combo that went down very well and she was soon moaning. A good job her family weren't home or they would be hearing this clearly even with the door shut, I can't even begin to imagine how she will sound when we're done but for the time being I was fingering Kelly for the second time since we've been together. It didn't take her long before she was cumming, I'm not sure if it's because we're inside now but she louder than when we were at the band stand on her birthday.

I let her cum once before releasing my hand from her clit, an action that brought disappointment and a look in her eyes that said don't stop. Little did she know I wasn't stopping there, I repositioned myself so that I was a bit further down the bed to allow me to kiss her stomach. Kelly had always been a self conscious about her stomach so I made sure to make extra effort in kissing it and letting her know I appreciated and lusted over her body exactly as it is. I think she liked that and it made her feel more secure within herself so I spent a few minutes there before heading closer to the finale.

I'm sure by now it's obvious where this is going but Kelly was naive sexually and I'm not sure she did at first. My attention moves to massaging her thighs a little before moving in to kiss around them before moving to her inner thighs. My kisses were now dangerously close to her pussy and I could see it glistening in the light before one quick cheeky peck on her pussy took her completely by surprise. Kelly jumped a little in pleasure as I did it but then went back to her inner thighs like it was an accident, it was no accident though and my attention soon came back to it.

As I moved my attention fully to her pussy she didn't know how to react to this knee sensation, wriggling and squirming as her pussy now faced multiple kisses all around it, up and down. At this point she was nearly begging me to make her cum again as my mouth settled onto her clit. A mixture of kissing, licking and sucking on her clit had her cumming in no time as she held my head and pushed into her more. Just as she finished her orgasm though there was a knock at the door and we just about managed to pull the duvet over us before her brother walked in.........

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

She sounds ready for the big one now I think

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *lwaysHorny1000Woman
over a year ago

Gosport

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmm lovely

Reply privately

By *antasticmrfucsMan
over a year ago

Penzance

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

Good story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

Wow great story

Reply privately

By *ob jonesMan
over a year ago

Wales

Loving it..

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

over a year ago

Need more please. Best I’ve read on this site.

Reply privately

By *rikey25Man
over a year ago

mids

Reply privately

over a year ago

Brilliant!

Reply privately

By *iny123Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

Great story

Reply privately

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

Luckily Kellys bed had a lot of pillows and stuff on it so it was fairly easy to disguise I wasn't there. Kelly did manage to cover up the fact that she was naked and her brother didn't know I was still there so we got away with it, however it felt like an age before he left. He was nipping into town and asked her if she wanted food, he would be gone around an hour so it gave me enough time to leave before he got back. Once he had gone down and out the door I emerged from the duvet to breathe in fresh air again. I knew I didn't have to leave right away so I moved up the bed to admire Kellys naked body, giving her little kisses all over while massaging her perky boobs.

I was soon lay back down on her as we kissed and my hard cock pressed into her body. She whispered that she wanted to see it properly but I knew I didn't have long before I needed to go. Would we have enough time? Not sure but I climbed off and kneeled up, she watched as I pulled my pants and boxers down for my erection to spring up infront of her. Kelly had never seen a cock before, I was only averagely built at 6" but she looked at her first penis with such lust. Still slightly shy that a penis would be erect over her but she watched as it twitched up and down.

Asking if she could touch it as she moved her hands towards it, a question that only had one answer and she soon had her hand on it, touching it gently before eventually wrapping her hand around to grip it. You could tell she didn't really know where to go from there so I put my hand around hers and slowly began to help her wank my cock. The look on her face was one that suggested she was enjoying herself and no doubt the look on mine matched it as I let go of her hand and she was now wanking me herself to the same rhythm I had given her, asking if it felt nice. I gave her the reassurance that it felt very nice and her confidence grew a little bit with that and she started to wank me a little faster.

Unfortunately though I was about to be blue balled as our time had ran out and I really had to leave to avoid our earlier cover being blown but I was due to come back tomorrow to stay over. Her whole family would be away for the night and we could finally finish what we started after a lot of interruptions. I gave Kelly a kiss goodbye and quickly pulled my pants up and left. It was the longest bus ride home ever as I needed to finish what she started, it didn't help when she called me and was masturbating while I was still sat on the bus home. The bus was fairly full so I had to not raise alarm. As soon as I got through my door I was straight to my room, pants down and waking furiously while Kelly listened. It was such a relief to shoot that load. I chilled the rest of the day and night before heading to bed, waking the next morning to the sexual excitement that was about to happen today and tonight with Kelly......

Reply privately

By *arsmike111Man
over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

One of the best nice one.

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *rcadian110Couple
over a year ago

Barnsley

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmm fantastic

Reply privately

By *idethesausage2Man
over a year ago

Trowbridge

Awesome

Reply privately

By *lwaysHorny1000Woman
over a year ago

Gosport

Reply privately

By *ooking4othersMan
over a year ago

Here ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving this story.. all the more horny for its innocence

Reply privately

By *r_FaustusMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Enjoying this one, OP

Reply privately

By *ob jonesMan
over a year ago

Wales

Nice takes me back to college days..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Reply privately

By *oxtrotOscar654Man
over a year ago

Framlingham, Woodbridge Suffolk

Please keep going

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

More please

Reply privately

By *sian SpiceMan
over a year ago

South West England/ West London

Great story

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

Reply privately

By *cltdCouple
over a year ago

moira/belfast

Reply privately

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

My morning wood lasted all morning thinking about what might possibly happen today at Kelly's. I had to go for a walk to take my mind off it as I couldn't spend the morning wanking and not being ready. After what felt like an age it was finally time to set off, upon arrival her family were still there but they were leaving soonish. We cuddled up in their living room and watched some TV but they were taking longer than hoped to leave so we decided to go to the woods where we could be a little more hands on in our time. However after 5 minutes of being there it chucked it down with rain so we came back.

We got soaked coming back and Kelly even slipped over so she was covered in mud, I'd be lying if I didn't think she looked sexy in the mud but I don't think she agreed. Luckily though it was quite close to her house and by time we got back here family had left. We walked in through the back door which was the entrance to the kitchen so we didn't carry mud through the living room carpet. As we walked in and shut the door I turned and pinned Kelly against it, looked deeply into her eyes before kissing her romantically.

It wasn't long before I had an erection and that was also pressed against her too. She broke the kiss to say "mud? Really?!" Seemingly shocked that someone could find her so arousing covered in mud but I couldn't help it, I was highly attracted to her and falling for her badly every day. I took the broken kiss opportunity to take hold of the bottom of her t-shirt and help it up over her head. They had a downstairs shower in the utility room next to the kitchen so I threw her t-shirt into the washing basket. Putting my hands on Kellys waist, she threw her arms around my neck as we went back into a kiss.

Kelly was seemingly spurred on with some confidence now as she stood in the kitchen without a top on. I reached for her jeans button and zip, undoing them both as we kissed before pulling them down over her ass. Her panties were now exposed to me and although I couldn't see them, I could feel they were silky panties. The likes of which she hasn't worn before around me and now I understood a little more of her frustration of falling in the mud as she had made an effort for our bedroom play. I knew I had to then make a fuss of her and make sure we had some sexual fun.

I stroked her pussy from outside her panties, spending a lot of time on her panties to show I had noticed them and appreciated the effort. It wasn't long though before she began to shiver a little as the combination of damp clothes and colder kitchen set in. She broke the kiss to say she best shower to which I cheekily replied about admiring the nice view. She again seemed shocked and questioned why I would want to watch her shower, the innoncence of her didn't realise how much watching someone shower was a turn on but she agreed I could.

I helped her out of the rest of her clothes as we went into the utility room and shut the door before she turned the shower on. The utility room was quite big and well decorated, I sat down on the chair in the corner as she turned on the shower. She gave me a kiss before she got in and I watched her go in and begin to shower. As she turned to face me my eyes were transfixed on her freshly shaved pussy, which was just for me. The shower water ran down from the top and down over her 5ft 3" naked wet body. When I first met Kelly she was a size 14 but had gone down to a size 12 since we've been going out. I loved the her body, as I said she stood at 5ft 3" with 32B perky boobs and pinky puffy nipples, a nice cute ass and long brown hair that was drip dyed red at the bottom.

She looked gorgeous as she soaped herself and although I had long been hard, when she turned to face the other way the sight of her ass was it for me. I've always had a thing for asses and her cute little ass had me reaching for my cock. I wasn't content with giving it a little feel and within seconds my pants were down by my ankles and I found myself wanking over watching my girlfriend shower. She was washing her hair so hadn't noticed, however when she turned around and saw what I was doing she dropped her shampoo bottle on the floor in shock.

A pleasant shock but she was still innocent and struggling to come to terms that someone could be so aroused by her. A smile soon came over her face as she asked "is that over me?" Before I replied "of course, you're very beautiful and I can't help it". She continued to shower but her eyes were glued to me wanking and after a little while longer she stopped the shower. I thought I was going to get blue balled again as she got out and wrapped a towel around her and another one for her hair but then she came over. She sat down next to me and kissed me while I carried on, before whispering in my ear "I want to watch you cum, not listen this time"...........

Reply privately

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmmm lovely

Reply privately

By *luttyguy132Man
over a year ago

Uddingston

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

It felt like my cock got even harder as she whispered those words into my ear as I stroked it a bit faster. Kelly kissed my neck and rubbed my balls as I wanked for her, switching her view between kissing my neck and watching me play with myself. This is only the second time she'd seen a cock and had definitely not seen one cum before, as I said she was very innocent so she hadn't even watched porn before. It wasn't much longer before I was ready and her whisperings of "cum for me, I want to see it" got me even closer. Kelly was both curious and turned on by the thought of watching a cock ejaculate and when I said I was close her eyes were firmly fixed on it.

My breathing was now heavy as I knew I was very close, stroking it a little slower to make it last a little longer but also I enjoyed a slower pace when cumming as it felt nice. I was now announcing to Kelly I was going to cum and right on cue the first jet of cum fired out of my cock and across the bathroom floor. I've always been a decent cummer but even that was fired quite far across the room, followed by a couple more if similar length before the next few fell a little shorter but still a good distance before it eventually wound down and I let go of my cock and regained my breath while my still hard cock twitched and the last few drops of cum dribbled out and on to the floor.

Kelly gave me a big kiss and told me how watching that had really turned her on. We kissed as my hard cock slowly softened back to it's flaccid state. Kelly then got up and headed out the bathroom, turning back and saying "you best clean that mess up before you come upstairs" and then walked out. That's one of the first times I've ever really witnessed a bit of sexual confidence with her in person and it was arousing to see. I soon cleaned up my mess and walked upstairs with my clothes in my hands to find Kelly sat naked on her dressing table chair. She was drying her hair as I stared at her cute little ass on the chair and then her boobs through the mirror.

She caught me watching but didn't make it obvious, instead teasing me by opening her legs while drying her hair so I could see her still wet pussy in the mirror. I walked over to her as she turned off the hairdryer, knelt down and cupped her boobs from behind to massage them as I kissed her neck. It brought a little moan from her and some excitement, at this point I knew it was time to give her some of the pleasure I had planned out prior to the evening. Putting my arms around her and picking her up, I then carried her to her bed and placed her down on her front. Kelly's head was at the foot of the bed so I passed over a pillow for comfort and told her to stay there.

I went over to my bag and grabbed out a bottle of massage oil, I knew she had never had a massage before and now it was time to give her a full body one. Kellys head was in the pillow so she wasn't aware what I was doing or why I had got on the bed and was kneeling over her. Kellys interest peaked further when I popped the cap on the oil bottle and she heard me rubbing it in my hands. She had no idea what was going on until my hands made contact with her shoulders and then rubbed all over her back to make sure she was nice and oiled up before going back to her shoulders to start the massage properly. My cock was already recovered and fully hard by this point as my hands ran over Kellys shoulders and arms, firmly but nicely at the same time. There were a lot of encouraging sounds escaping her mouth but the massage was only just getting started.........

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmmm lovely

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ex-BombsCouple
over a year ago

Flitwick

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

My cock twitched away as I rubbed her oily shoulders, part of me wanted to flip her over there and then and just bury my cock inside her but I'm not sure she was ready to go all the way yet. I wasn't sure at all how far she was ready to go so I was just going to see where the day took us and whatever happened, happened. .y legs were over the top of hers so I could see her ass as I messaged. I've always been an ass man (to look at, anal has never been my thing) so I was already excited to get to her ass. For now though my hands had moved to Kellys shoulder blades as more relaxed sounds escaped her mouth, it was clear she had never been treated like this before so I wanted to give her the best experience.

My hands would find themselves all over her back, stopping just before her ass. For several minutes I did this and I could tell her lower back was where she was enjoying it the most. My hands spent a long while there as I messaged at a soft to medium level on her lower back, my cock was now showing signs of pre cum beginning to leak out of the top, I wiped my cock on her ass and then massaged my pre cum into her. Kelly didn't know that is what is was at the time but she enjoyed it none the less as her ass was now a little lubed up. I wanted to save her ass until last though so I grabbed some more oil and applied it to her legs. Making sure all of her legs were fully oiled up before beginning on them.

I ran my hands up and down her legs from top to bottom in a sweeping motion a few times before starting properly at her ankles and calves, all the while my face transfixed on her cute little ass the was glowing in pre cum. Kelly loved her calves being massaged and to be honest I see why as I've always enjoyed leg massages too. I focused on them for about 5 minutes as I knew she was enjoying it, before my hands would slowly begin to move up closer to the sweet spot and eventually find her hamstrings. It wasn't long into the hamstring section of the massage that she began to open her legs for me, giving me a nice view of her shaved pussy as I worked her legs.

Having her pussy exposed like that while I worked her upper legs soon as had pre cum oozing out of me and I definitely wanted to just bury my cock right into it there and then but I kept my composure, would she stop me if I did? I didn't know but it would be irresponsible given we had no protection so instead I moved my hands onto the finale of this side which was her ass, once again straddling her legs so they closed and took away the pussy temptation. Grabbing some more oil before slapping it on her ass, which brought a little moan from Kelly. I don't think she expected the ass slap but she certainly liked it (something that would go on to be a real turn on)

For me this was my favourite bit and I spent and extensive time massaging, rubbing and slapping her ass. It was so cute and petite like Kelly and I really worked my hands in on her ass, much to her enjoyment, she would later tell me that was her favourite place to be massaged. I guess there will be a lot more as massaging in our future. I think the ass part of the massage went on for around 20 minutes before I climbed off her. As I said before her head was at the foot of the bed and that's where I went and stood now. I took a moment to just appreciate her body before grabbing the oil and asking her to flip over.

Kelly was now lying on her back as I stood over her, my hard cock above her face and I did catch her having a look a few times at it twitching over her. I felt like it would just explode instantly at this point if she touched it. Thankfully she didn't ask my hands found her shoulders and collar bone briefly for a short massage before my hands had found themselves wandering to Kellys perky B cups. Her pink puffy nipples, long ago erect as oiled them up and began to massage them. There were a lot of arousing noises escaping Kellys mouth as I caressed her oily boobs in a circular motion. I was so lost in the moment of playing with her boobs that she startled me a little when her hand reached out for my balls.

She had used some of the oil off her body to tease and rub my balls with and I was now so horny I was dying to have my cock properly serviced. However she had to stop playing with my balls as I moved my massage down to her stomach as I had leaned forward. Although it wasn't long into the stomach massage when I felt her tongue come out and make contact with my balls. It was only brief as she giggled when she did it but I thought to myself could I push my luck a little with this? At the end of massaging her stomach I tested the waters a little and pressed my cock down on her face a couple of times to see if she would react. Much to my pleasure at the 3rd time of doing so she did give it a little lick, I think she was testing the waters a little to, to see if she enjoyed it. Could I be even more cheeky and see if I could put it in her mouth? Would she let me?..........

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

Reply privately

By *stretchtoa7Man
over a year ago

Cwmbran

Reply privately

By *rcadian110Couple
over a year ago

Barnsley

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

I’m sure she will

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ob jonesMan
over a year ago

Wales

Nice

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Lovely

Reply privately

By *lim_jim1964Man
over a year ago

peterborough

Great thread ????

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love this so horny, reminds me of my youth.

Reply privately

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

My cock remained hard and over her face to look at from below but as I leaned forward from her stomach to begin massaging her inner thighs on her now very open legs, my balls were resting on her forehead. Grabbing some more oil before going back to her inner thighs, all the way looking and that freshly shaved and now very wet pussy I fantasised about entering it. I didn't realise how excited I had gotten until my pre cum dripped out of the end of my cock and onto her face, she seem to enjoy it landing just around her lips as she licked it up to taste. Did she like tasting pre cum for the first time? She didn't complain so I guess she must have.

My massaging was also getting closer and closer to her pussy, each time making gentle contact with her lips before moving back down her legs. It was hard to tell who was hornier at this point but her pussy was definitely glistening in her wetness. The next time I moved back up her legs I touched it properly which made her jump a little in pleasure and I felt her hands firmly grip my ass. Kelly had never done that before but she was really gripping me hard and I wasn't even properly touching her yet, however the next time back up her legs I ran my finger over her clit and she nearly melted in front of me. I wasn't done teasing though so continued like this and each time touched her clit for a little longer.

That was until I moved my hands back up one last time and my finger found her clit again, this time staying there though as I began to rub it properly. Kelly was instantly moaning, which got louder when I took a finger from the other hand and inserted it inside her. It sounded like she was going to explode having her clit worked while I now had two fingers inside her. My pre cum was now dripping on her face more regularly and she licked it up as I inserted a 3rd finger, which was too much and she began cumming over them. She always looked and sounded so beautiful to me while in orgasm so I had to make sure it was the first of many. Following on from her orgasm I decided now was going to be the time I tried to go further.

Kelly was still moaning as I took my finger off her clit and moved my hand back towards my cock, taking hold of it and running around her cheek and lips while my other fingers were still inside her. There was absolutely no resistance and I knew it was time to go for it as I kept it around her lips area with her open mouth. At that point I tilted her head back a little to create an angle before taking back hold of my cock and guiding the tip of it slowly into her open mouth. She accepted it eagerly and closed her lips around it. My hand then went back to her clit as my two hands were once again masturbating her, as I did so I began to slowly push more of my cock inside her mouth until about 3/4 of it was in.

From there I just began to slowly thrust it in and out of her mouth as she happily accepted it. I felt her tongue running around it as I slowly face fucked her. Moving my hands away from her pussy, I grabbed her legs for leverage and then leaned forward. This pushed another inch or so of my cock inside her mouth as my mouth reached her pussy. I gave it a few little licks which made her squirm a little before my tongue buried itself into her clit and began to go down on her properly as my cock was still slowly thrusting back and forth inside her mouth. Kelly was soon moaning away again although it was muffled by a face full of cock and my breathing had gotten heavier too.

I knew I wasn't going to last much longer like this so I slowed down fucking her face a little more because I wanted us to cum together, a little risky I know as she had never given a blowjob before so I didn't know what her opinion on cum was but before I could even warn her, Kelly began to cum again which tipped me over the edge and as she began to orgasm I could feel the opening jet of my cum leave my cock and fire into her mouth. Kelly was back gripping my ass again and when the first jet of cum left me I felt her grip it even tighter in a sign of approval. There I was licking her pussy through orgasm as my cum fired jet after jet into her mouth until it eventually subsided and I slid my cock back out of her mouth. A drop of cum dripped onto her face as I did and Kelly got up to go to the bathroom.

It turns out she spat it out, which is fine I didn't mind at all. When she came back she apologised for doing so but I assured her it was fine and I apologised for giving no warning. Kelly said it was fine, she actually enjoyed the taste, there was just so much of it and she didn't expect that. She said next time she would be prepared for it all, next time? She clearly enjoyed it then and my sweet and innocent girlfriend was becoming a little naughtier by the week...........

Reply privately

By *ex-BombsCouple
over a year ago

Flitwick

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Great story, more more more please OP

Reply privately

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

Loving this

Reply privately

By *b1976Man
over a year ago

North East

Brilliant story

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

Reply privately

By *un_Cheshire_GentMan
over a year ago

Sandbach/Crewe

Nice build up, look forward to next part.

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Gentle slow training always pays off

Reply privately

By *orneyloverMan
over a year ago

Boston

Such a sensual story

Reply privately

By *Bigal.Man
over a year ago

attlebourough

Fantastic story

Reply privately

By *londie06Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

More please x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story, a long, long time since I was that age lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

More please

Reply privately

By *lim_jim1964Man
over a year ago

peterborough

Looking forward to hearing more some time ??????

Reply privately

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

I put my boxers back on and then got back on the bed, Kelly put a strappy top on and a pair of PJ bottoms as she climbed on the bed next to me. We cuddled and watched TV for a little bit after our fun which was fine for me as I needed a small time to recover from cumming twice already. Our cuddle went on until it was time to make tea, we took advantage of the free house by not properly getting dressed. I put a t-shirt on with my boxers and Kelly stayed as is, although we did put slippers on as the kitchen floor was cold tile. After decided a little of what to make we decided on pasta, I sorted the pasta and with that boiling away Kelly worked on the sauce, adding some chopped onions and peppers as she stirred it.

Looking at her with her PJ bottoms clinging to her cute ass was turning me on, I walked up behind her for a close cuddle. She of course felt my erection on her back but said nothing as it pressed against her while I kissed her neck, leaving a quiet exhale from her mouth. She was struggling to concentrate on the sauce, there were some half hearted attempts to resist but she was enjoying it and we both knew it. I wanted to take advantage of our alone time, taking my hands to the straps on her top and slowly pulling them over her shoulders and down. Not stopping there as I pulled down enough for her perky boobs to pop out in the kitchen.

Kelly struggled a lot stirring the pasta as I caressed her boobs, massaging them firmly while still kissing her neck. Her breathing now heavier and with tea nearly ready I knew we wouldn't have time to finish this. That didn't stop my left had escaping her boob though and traveling down her body until it found itself at her stomach. Stopping there breifly as a tease before my finger tips found their way inside her waist band and down to her pussy. My index finger ran up and down her wet pussy lips, met by Kellys encouraging moans. Up and down it slid with ease before finding her clit, which made her drop the spoon on the floor as she jumped with excitement.

I reached to grab another wooden spoon from the drawer, slapping it on her ass a few times before handing it back to her. Kelly finished up the sauce and tea was ready, I took my hand out of her PJ bottoms and whispered "to be continued" in her ear, as she nearly melted in my arms. I've never been the sort of person to lead everything in bed and have been used to more of a 50/50 relationship but I have to admit with Kelly being inexperienced and relying on me to lead a bit, I was quite enjoying a more dominant role. We prepared our plates and sat down at the dining room table. Kelly had forgotten her boobs were still out, I didn't as I looked at them as we ate.

I know Kelly had always been subconscious about her 32B's as all the girls at college had bigger boobs but I loved them just the way they were. We chatted away over tea as if she wasn't topless and we hadn't just been fooling around. Once we had finished Kelly tool our plates to the sink to start washing up, of course I helped her but once done I got the fairy liquid foam from the sink bowl and flicked it onto her boobs. It developed into a little water fight before I pulled her close to kiss her. I walked her back as we kissed until her ass touched the table, taking hold over her, I lifted her up on to the table.

We kissed as I fumbled around to reach the sauce pan, once picked up I broke the kiss and poured the last bit of now barely warm sauce all over her boobs. She jumped at first and yelled out "what are you doing?!" In surprise as the sauce ran down her boobs but her surprise soon turned to pleasure as I began to lick if off of her, letting out a little moan as I licked it off her nipples. Once all gone I looked at her sauce stained boobs and covered top with my dick trying to escape my boxers, she noticed it and smiled. We decided another shower was needed to clean her up properly, but this time a shower together, our first shower together............

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ex-BombsCouple
over a year ago

Flitwick

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving the story, reminding us of our youth lol x

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *rikey25Man
over a year ago

mids

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *ohn ACouple
over a year ago

andover

Reply privately

By *imshardMan
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

First love

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

By *ew aged adventurerMan
over a year ago

swansea

Cracking read ..rather erotic bravo

Reply privately

By *ersatile-1Man
over a year ago

stirlingshire

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Loving this

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

We raced upstairs like the horny teenagers we were, this time going to the proper bathroom and not the shower in the utility room. This one had more space, Kelly turned on the shower as I took off my boxers and then I bundled used both into the shower, Kelly with her PJ bottoms still on and top round her stomach, they were soaked in no time as her wet clothes clung to her giving me a view of her body shape perfectly, especially that cute ass. I turned her around and we began to kiss as the water ran down our bodies, my hard dick pressed up against her dying to be touched. Kelly was still a little shy and not good at seizing the initiative sexually so I gave her a helping hand, literally.

As I took her hand and ran it down my body to my hip then let go, she kept it there for a few seconds before she moved it inwards. I stepped back to allow her access to my erection and she soon found it, gripping her hand around it. She had listened to and watched me wank but never tried it herself, even the blowjob from before was guided by my. So this was the first time she had held a cock in her hand, you could tell as she wasn't entirely sure what to do as she began to move her hand back and forth a little. It felt nice having someone else's hand on it but she was a little clunky in her movement. I was fine as it was her first time and I let her do it a few minutes to see if she could find her feet while I kissed her neck.

Her technique was ok but I think she just lacked confidence, so I put my hand around hers and helped her with the movement of it. With my help she soon got in a rhythm of how to do it, allowing me to let go of her hand and let her go with it. Now we were in business and she was producing a couple of moans from me as she did it, that gave her all the confidence she needed that she was doing a good job on her hand job debut. From there she began to go a little faster as I was putty in her hands even accidentally lightly biting her neck in excitement, which to my surprise she enjoyed. I wanted to reward her for showing she was doing a good job.

So my hand found it's way inside her soaking wet PJ's and I moved her back against the shower wall, adjusting the shower head with my other hand so it still ran down over us. My index finger found her clit and my lips found hers. We kissed passionately as we played with each other, my cock felt even harder than before as both of us moaned into each others mouths as we kissed. Kelly's hand was moving at a good pace of not too slow and not too fast, I don't mind slow but I don't like a wank to be too fast. Without her realising, she had found the sweet spot, as had I with her clit.

It didn't take long to make Kelly cum, I think she was still not used to being touched there and every time she was, she was a world wind of excitement and before I knew it she was cumming. She lost a little rhythm with her hand as she did but I loved how she looked and sounded in orgasm far more than losing a little rhythm. Her orgasms turned me on a lot and now I was close too, she looked at me and asked "are you close?" And I just nodded as what she was doing was working me well. Much to my surprise, she then dropped to her knees, with my cock right in her face she wanked me a little faster while looking up into my eyes with a dirty look.

Seeing that look in her eyes, the look of my sweet and still Naive girlfriend looking so turned on at stroking my cock just pushed me over the edge and I was soon shooting my load over her chest as she watched closely. The shower running my cum all down her body until it hit the shower floor. Before then I had been wanked off by a few girls but none more intense than that. That's when I realised I was really falling for Kelly in a big way. She then stood up and whispered in my ear "I want to go all the way with you"...........

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Excellent writing everyone is on edge waiting

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *ex-BombsCouple
over a year ago

Flitwick

Reply privately

By *imshardMan
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Nice

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

Reply privately

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

Thanks for all the nice feedback on this story. The thread is nearly full so I'm starting a part 2 now

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *ppetiteforsexMan
over a year ago

Isle of Man

Reply privately