Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Real naughty stories

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thought I'd start a true naughty stories thread.

When I was about 19 I'd gone round to my then girlfriends place and was happy to find that her parents were out for the evening as they had gone to her brothers. Time on our own was rare so I hoped we could make the most of it. She was about 5.7 brunette with approx 36c boobs and obviously very perky.

We had a drink and was getting very flirty n touchy when her cousin Emma walked in, much toothed dismay of my gf as she was currently topless..... Emma just said ooopppssyyy and laughed n sat down. My gf said she was going for a bath n I said I'd make some drinks. Emma followed me through to the kitchen, she was a very slim girl only around a size 8 with little to no chest but did have a very round srse for her frame. She started teasing me about ruining the moment especially when she noticed the bulge that was still in my pants. I retaliated with "carry on an ill bend you over that table" to which she laughed and said you wouldn't dare....

Oh really, why wouldn't I?

Because your gf is just upstairs

And your point

Go on I dare you she said turning round and lifting her skirt showing me her fully covered arse...

Don't do that cos I will....

She bent over the table and wiggled her arse at me.

I stepped over to her and pressed myself against her and she just wiggled some more. I stepped back enough to pull her knickers down, at no point did say say no or try and stop me so I slid in to her and grabbed her pony tail as I fucked her hard and fast and obviously not for long, I came pretty quickly deep inside her stepped back and carried on making drinks.

Emma just pulled her knickers up and said until next time and left. My gf asked where she'd gone when she came down shortly after, I just said that she wanted to give us some privacy.

Hope people like this little true story and add there own.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A few years ago I ended up sleeping with a married woman in the street. I was no older than 22 and she must of been around 39/40.

I basically had an argument on. The streets group on Facebook and we had a back and forth bicker and she lived opposite. A few days passed by and we didn’t say hey as we usually did so I went over and broke the ice when she was carrying something heavy into the house and she offered me a cup of tea. We joked and had banter for an hour and she said the only reason she was moody on Facebook was the sexual frustration or something and said she’s bad when she’s on wine (which she said she was the night of the argument) I didn’t pursue it as I was too timid and off I went. The same night I got a message around 11 saying she’s had a full bottle of wine and what am I upto? I snuck out and she snuck out too and we had sex at the top of the street where the closed off lay-by was in my car ?? true story

Reply privately

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A few years ago I ended up sleeping with a married woman in the street. I was no older than 22 and she must of been around 39/40.

I basically had an argument on. The streets group on Facebook and we had a back and forth bicker and she lived opposite. A few days passed by and we didn’t say hey as we usually did so I went over and broke the ice when she was carrying something heavy into the house and she offered me a cup of tea. We joked and had banter for an hour and she said the only reason she was moody on Facebook was the sexual frustration or something and said she’s bad when she’s on wine (which she said she was the night of the argument) I didn’t pursue it as I was too timid and off I went. The same night I got a message around 11 saying she’s had a full bottle of wine and what am I upto? I snuck out and she snuck out too and we had sex at the top of the street where the closed off lay-by was in my car ?? true story "

Nice gotta love the randomness lol

Reply privately

By *394Man
over a year ago

Eastbourne

When I was about 22 I was working on a project with some youngsters, I went out one night got pretty d*unk and met one of the youngsters parents in a pub. Me and the wife flirted all night and sexy danced d*unk a lot. I then told her she should come to mine then she made her husband come to my house with her and watch while i fucked her. My first taste of cuckolding, they stayed all night and we fucked loads, he was verbally and physically abused. It was awesome

Reply privately

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Need more stories lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

A while ago I was off work for two weeks post operation and recovering. My mate and his wife used to live on the same street and she was a stay at home mum with the occasional shift in the pub. Both kids in school she would call in for coffee most days. Known her for years and flirted often with her. But during this time we would sometimes talk openly about sex, she confessed she was unable to suppress guilt which is why she felt she couldn’t cheat on her man, though she said she’d wanked off a male work colleague with another female colleague once whilst working in a pub after hours. One day, after her wank story, I decided to be a bit naughty and answered the door in a towel, stating I’d just got in the shower. Walked her into the kitchen my cock doing it’s own thing as usual and standing up, pushing against the towel. She sat and I popped the kettle on. Turning she was looking at my tenting towel and grinned. I said I’d be back in a bit but wanted to finish my shower. Left and went upstairs jumping in the shower with the door ajar. It wasn’t long and I hear a tapping on the door. Our shower then was a curtain over bath set up. She walked in and said “thought I’d come chat to you whilst you showered” well ok I thought and started wanking my extremely rigid cock. She guessed I was playing and openly asked something like “are you wanking”? Or “I bet you’re wanking”, something like that to which I replied, “take a peek if you dare” or something. Anyway, whatever it was she did, her head popped round the shower curtain and she caught me full on wanking. She watched for a while then just reached out and took over, her hand work was just wonderful, slow long firm strokes full on hand job. I didn’t even mind that she didn’t suck my cock as the unexpected wank was just great. Whilst wanking me in the shower shed muttered, I think more to herself, how naughty she was doing this; that just a wank wasn’t being unfaithful etc. Well it did it for me I was soon ejaculating copious amounts of cum. She just smiled as she slowed up the pace milking every drop. “Well, that’s better isn’t it. See you downstairs”. That wasn’t the last wank she gave me, a few times still on convalescence she took charge and wanked me off. Once in my garden in the sun, I was in my shorts and she just stood by my side and undid the button and fly with no warning and proceeded to wank me to ejaculation watching as she stroked me to completion. Then once in her own garden onto her patio. It never went any further, she did confess that she enjoyed the feel of a hard cock and loved wanking a guy to ejaculation and she would tease me in front of other people about liking a good wank and I’d reply with a grin, “only when done properly”. Lost contact after they moved to accommodate his job. Wonder who she’s wanking off these days, lucky guy whoever it is, she was damn good at it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice story op

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story RussD1, love a neighbour like that

Reply privately

By *ackohudsonMan
over a year ago

nottingham

I think I might have moved my cock closer to her mouth

Reply privately

By *oumlacaMan
over a year ago

waterford

Back in the early days before fab there was only the buy and sell peronnels small ads. So I answered an ad for a couple looking to meet male for fun. To my surprise I recognised the guys wife , she was a school friend of my sister. She said nothing and I said nothing but secretly she had a crush on me when younger. A few nights later I got a txt to join them at there house , only thing they had small kids so I was told to go around the back of the house, a bungalow, there at the bedroom window was a step ladder which I had to climb crawl in through the window and literally fell into the bed between the hubby and his wife. He just stuck out his hand to shake mine and introduced himself I'm Jim. He then got up and left while I entertained his wife ,that was the last time he ever came into the bedroom while I was there instead he would pgo outside and peep in while I fucked his missus. It was always the same set up , he just liked to watch though the window. We continued for many years.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some great little stories so far. Really hope there's more to come.

Reply privately

over a year ago

when my gf went to uni I went round often and on this week her sister came, me and gf slept in the bed and sister on a camper bed next to us. It was very warm and we was all boiling so I said I'm going to have to sleep naked i hope she didnt mind.

She said no and said it's a great idea and she would do the same, so we all slept naked, took our cloths off in bed so didnt show each other. I needed a piss in the night so had to climb over her naked. She must have seen as when I came out she was waiting. She had an amazing body, perky tits and fully shaven. I must have gone a little hard seeing her. She smiled as she went into the loo. I went back to bed.

In the morning my gf left and we was both still naked in our beds and she said about the view last night and flirted, I returned the favour and then she stood up showing me all of her and sat on my bed, hand over my cock and kissed me. I was taken aback but then kissed her as she got into bed, she took my cock in her hands and wanked me. I played with her nipples and moved my hands down, getting to her soaking wet pussy. Rubbing her clit and then put my finger inside. After a few minutes I told her to sit on me. So she sat on me as I licked her. She tasted amazing. She was moaning and then put my cock in her mouth. As I licked she started shaking as she neared cumming as she did she told me to fuck me like I do her sister. She got off me and went on all fours bum in air. I was extremely turned on and got inside her, she was so tight and started fucking her, starting slow and getting faster and deeper, we both moaned as I neared I said I'm going to pull out, she moved her ass into me taking me to cum and I couldnt stop myself fucking her fast and cumming inside her. As I moaned she came again.

We then had a shower and got dressed, my gf then texted me about is all going out for lunch and so we did. Was a very fun week

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

Reply privately

By *ack with a bangCouple
over a year ago

Hastings

Reply privately

By *ondonlad2121Man
over a year ago

brynmawr

I got a filthy story to tell. Any filthy boys on here

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Back in the 90s out in a club with my mate, we pulled sisters, turns out they were a right dirty pair, it got so heated we were thrown out the club by the bouncers cause the one I was with had my cock out wanking me in the middle of the club while whispering in my ear she was shaved smooth, onto their place and we were fucking them in the same room, both mate and I egging each other on to fuck them harder, thought that was the highlight of the night until they requested we swap over, so round two was with the other sister

Reply privately

By *asyGent75Man
over a year ago

Doncaster South Yorkshire

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great stuff!

Reply privately

over a year ago

All nice an naughty so far.

Anyone think they can top it?

Reply privately

By *offee27Man
over a year ago

Wiltshire

Back in college around 18 i was fucking a mates aunt aged 42 I think.

We had to drop by and pick something up as she lived between the college and his place, while he was in the house I was chatting with his aunt at the door and after she asked me all the usual questions about my accent she grabbed my mobile out my hands (Nokia 3310 if you remember) and put her number in then said 'call me' and a wink.

So a day or so later I pluck up the courage to message her and after a few back and forth messages and getting a little steamy pre picture message days she asks me over at the weekend as her kids were away with at there dad's.

So Saturday comes and I make my way around feeling nervous as I knock on the door.

Tina answers standing just under 5ft tall, around size 18 with a nice pair of FF sized tits, dressed modest in a jeans, t shirt nothing suggestive.

How do we break the ice? I thought to myself, she led me to the kitchen and flicked the kettle on and as she turned around I decided to make my move. We locked into a deep kiss, my cock instantly sprung up which she already had her hands on. We was upstairs before the kettles boiled.

I stayed the night in the end, didn't sleep one bit but Tina said she's never knew sex could be that satisfying, we must have been at it at least 6 or 7 times.

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *asyGent75Man
over a year ago

Reply privately

By *hoslWoman
over a year ago

Chatham

"Thought I'd start a true naughty stories thread.

When I was about 19 I'd gone round to my then girlfriends place and was happy to find that her parents were out for the evening as they had gone to her brothers. Time on our own was rare so I hoped we could make the most of it. She was about 5.7 brunette with approx 36c boobs and obviously very perky.

We had a drink and was getting very flirty n touchy when her cousin Emma walked in, much toothed dismay of my gf as she was currently topless..... Emma just said ooopppssyyy and laughed n sat down. My gf said she was going for a bath n I said I'd make some drinks. Emma followed me through to the kitchen, she was a very slim girl only around a size 8 with little to no chest but did have a very round srse for her frame. She started teasing me about ruining the moment especially when she noticed the bulge that was still in my pants. I retaliated with "carry on an ill bend you over that table" to which she laughed and said you wouldn't dare....

Oh really, why wouldn't I?

Because your gf is just upstairs

And your point

Go on I dare you she said turning round and lifting her skirt showing me her fully covered arse...

Don't do that cos I will....

She bent over the table and wiggled her arse at me.

I stepped over to her and pressed myself against her and she just wiggled some more. I stepped back enough to pull her knickers down, at no point did say say no or try and stop me so I slid in to her and grabbed her pony tail as I fucked her hard and fast and obviously not for long, I came pretty quickly deep inside her stepped back and carried on making drinks.

Emma just pulled her knickers up and said until next time and left. My gf asked where she'd gone when she came down shortly after, I just said that she wanted to give us some privacy.

Hope people like this little true story and add there own."

Very Hot!

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some cracking stories here fair play x

Reply privately

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

Reply privately

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ir jizalotMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

So it was last year October and I had been asked to go out with work for a night out, one wich kelly invited her self to,

We had been drinking before we went out and I met up with work in the pub, later on pub closed and we moved on Kelly was pissed at this point, we went to a few of the clubs and got some more to drink. One of the lads statred being a dick after too much couldn't handle his drink so me and a mate went to put him in a taxi, he was hard work to say the least I was gone about 40mins, when I hot back Kelly was pissed sat at the table from where I was walking in i could see she was sat with her legs open in a red dress and her knickers were to one side. I thought best to get her home so off to the taxi we went.

It was playing on my mind she was sat there like that with her knickers to the side and to be honest it was getting me hard, so am sat in the back of this private hire taxi and kelly is to my right, I couldn't help it I put my hand up her dress and sliding my finger down her crack she was soaked I started to think should I offer this taxi driver to pull over? When we got home we came to bed i peeled off Kelly's knickers and I could see she had cum inside her, i asked her about it and she said that someone had led her into the male toilet and fucked her, she has denied this since! I had yo taste her before I fucked her she was soaked

Reply privately

By *oumlacaMan
over a year ago

waterford

Few years ago we had a camper van and we're heading off for the weekend , gf was wearing really tight shorts, I would rub her legs as we drove along and touch her pussey. Along the way we picked up a hitchhiker young guy with long hair . He sat in the lounge part of the van and was really grateful for the lift. We got chatting he said he was a student hitching around Europe for the summer , meanwhile I was rubbing gfs leg, she had her feet up on the dash showing off her lovely legs. After awhile I stopped at a garage to fill up and get some rolls. When I got back to the van gf was on her knees sucking the guys cock. She was about 38 at the time the student 20. The rest of the journey she spent seducing the student down in the lounge.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Back in 2016 i had a smart meter installed at my home. After the engineer coudnt switch the pilot light back on,i called up my landlord and explained what had happened.he told me he would send a gas man round.about half hour later there was a knock at the door. A young man in overalls was there. He explained he was the gas man and showed me his card. I let him in and he got on with the job in hand. He kept flirting and was very chatty.i made a comment about wether other ladies had been flirty while he was at their home working? He told me they had but not gone any further.after he had fixed the problem, he wanted to wash his hands. He went into the kitchen and after he had washed his hands he remarked on the size of my garden. I went into the kitchen and stood beside him to lift up the net to show him the garden properly. He stood very close behind me and he had a hard on.i turned round.we kissed and i pulled down my jeans as he pulled down his overalls. Then he bent me over the washer and we had sex. His phone was ringing but he didnt answer it.afterwards he had a wash,pulled up his overalls and went on his way.whistling as he went.

Reply privately

over a year ago

what a lucky gas man that was

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

Reply privately

over a year ago

Got to love the true stories, people are so naughty it's great

Reply privately

over a year ago

People are always welcome to pm me if they don't want to post.

Reply privately

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Back in 2016 i had a smart meter installed at my home. After the engineer coudnt switch the pilot light back on,i called up my landlord and explained what had happened.he told me he would send a gas man round.about half hour later there was a knock at the door. A young man in overalls was there. He explained he was the gas man and showed me his card. I let him in and he got on with the job in hand. He kept flirting and was very chatty.i made a comment about wether other ladies had been flirty while he was at their home working? He told me they had but not gone any further.after he had fixed the problem, he wanted to wash his hands. He went into the kitchen and after he had washed his hands he remarked on the size of my garden. I went into the kitchen and stood beside him to lift up the net to show him the garden properly. He stood very close behind me and he had a hard on.i turned round.we kissed and i pulled down my jeans as he pulled down his overalls. Then he bent me over the washer and we had sex. His phone was ringing but he didnt answer it.afterwards he had a wash,pulled up his overalls and went on his way.whistling as he went. "
reminds me of a hot tenant I had

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Few years ago we had a camper van and we're heading off for the weekend , gf was wearing really tight shorts, I would rub her legs as we drove along and touch her pussey. Along the way we picked up a hitchhiker young guy with long hair . He sat in the lounge part of the van and was really grateful for the lift. We got chatting he said he was a student hitching around Europe for the summer , meanwhile I was rubbing gfs leg, she had her feet up on the dash showing off her lovely legs. After awhile I stopped at a garage to fill up and get some rolls. When I got back to the van gf was on her knees sucking the guys cock. She was about 38 at the time the student 20. The rest of the journey she spent seducing the student down in the lounge."
great story that

Reply privately

over a year ago

19 years old and at a party. Lots of folk there from my old school including a girl that I knew had a crush on me. Eight of us crammed into a car to continue the party at a static caravan. I was in the passenger seat with the girl on my knee and she grabbed my cock and turned her head around and kissed me. I reciprocated but heard muttering from the back about what was going on. We arrived at the caravan and the girl and I dived into the double bedroom and basically fucked liked bunnies. We eventually went back into the lounge and there was a strange subdued atmosphere. The party basically ended there and people began to leave. I later discovered that the driver of the car was crazy about the girl and they were supposedly an item. I knew nothing of this of course but had serenaded the guy with a loud and enthusiastic fuck session with his girl. They got engaged not long after and are still married all these years later.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

True stories are the best

Reply privately

By *hippy57Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Many years ago ,my wife was driving me and my mate,and his wife,plus another mate home from a good drinking night at friends pub,my married mate so d*unk he felt sick,so he sat in front,as a 2 door car,his wife sat on my lap in the back,was not long before she guided my cock up her

Reply privately

By *rank speakerMan
over a year ago

Worcester

Very many years ago I was friends with a couple who were recently married. I'd often pop in and see them as they were one of the few people who had their own place. One evening I dropped in as usual to be told the husband was out. I was however invited in and we sat more or less as normal drinking coffee and chatting. Somehow the conversation got around to sex.certainly not by me as I wouldn't have been that confident in those days. She was complaining her new husband was only interested in work,which was where he was that evening. One thing lead to another and we ended up fucking on the lounge floor.As this was pre pill days I was only used to fucking my girlfriend with a condom and this was my first experience of bare it was extremely exciting for me but fortunately managed to hold on to give her a very vocal climax for which she thanked me profusely. They remained married for many years but the experience was never unfortunately repeated and as far as I know he was never aware of what occurred. We did lose touch over the years but would occasionally bump into each other and there was always a little banter. It remained an unforgettable experience for me though as it was the first time I'd ever fucked a girl bare. It's always been my preferred choice but of course it

was not an option during the first days of the AIDS infection breaking out. And in the swinging context is not a usual option unless you've developed a bond of trust and some form of relationship has developed?

Reply privately

over a year ago

When I was 15-16, my girlfriend and I had only gone as far as oral. One afternoon we went to her friend’s house to watch a movie. Somehow, they got talking about masturbating. The next thing I know, they were gone to one of the bedrooms and told me to wait for them in the lounge. Of course, I went to see what was going on and saw they were each on top of a single bed about a meter between the beds. They both had their jeans off and my gf was telling her friend how to play with herself. I watched them for a while with my cock on my hand and then walked into the room. I asked if I could watch them and my gf told her friend to suck my cock. As I was getting a BJ from her friend, my gf masturbated watching us and after she came she joined her friend until I came on their faces. I couldn’t believe my luck.

After that day, it was never mentioned or acknowledged. It was like it never happened

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

Reply privately

By *ue and robCouple
over a year ago

ware

Reply privately

By *unguy30Man
over a year ago

London

Mates sis caught me sniffing and wanking over her bikini bottoms one night when I was on holiday with he’s family. Thought I was fucked but she asked to watch and eventually joined in ending up sucking and wanking me as I fingered and licked her best holiday ever

Reply privately

By *oblo696Man
over a year ago

lowestoft

Happened on holiday when we were both early 20s. She had a lot more confidence those days. We befriended an old guy who was on his own staying at the same complex. She felt comfortable around him because he was mid 60s and harmless. We even took him out on a bar crawl trying to find him lady. It was a fun night and lots of alcohol was d*unk. He got a bit more confident and patted her bum a couple of times. When we got back she surprised us both by quickly taking off her dress and jumping in the pool. It didn’t last long and we soon went to our room fell straight asleep

Reply privately

By *oblo696Man
over a year ago

lowestoft

The next day was spent by the pool sleeping it off. She was a bit embarrassed but she said it was all fun and it hardly mattered. Later in the day the guy joined us on the deck, saying what a great night it was. He apologised if he got a bit touchy-feely. Sorry it’s going on a bit!

Reply privately

By *oblo696Man
over a year ago

lowestoft

She told him it was fine and we’d all had fun. After a while she asked me to put some sun lotion on her back, I don’t know why but I said he’s the touchy feely one he should do it. With that she just passed him the bottle and told him to do it.

Reply privately

By *oblo696Man
over a year ago

lowestoft

He jumped on it. Poured loads on her back. While laying she casually reached behind her back and unclipped her bikini. He took his time and was very overly gentle rubbing it in. She took a deep breath and thanked him. Then joked that he could do her front later.

Reply privately

By *oblo696Man
over a year ago

lowestoft

I’d been chatting to him for a while with her between us and again it all felt very relaxed. She turned to sit up and have a drink, cupping her bikini on her boobs because she didn’t do it up. Then just layed back down, but on her back this time, bikini only loosely laying over her tits.

Reply privately

By *oblo696Man
over a year ago

lowestoft

It was exciting/horny/bit scary all at once. I didn’t make the most of it at the time. It still makes me so horny thinking about it

Reply privately

By *oblo696Man
over a year ago

lowestoft

Again after a while she asked me to lotion her. I said he had the bottle. He looked at her but said I’d better do it this time and passed me the bottle back. I was probably relieved at the time but a little disappointed. I over did the lotion so loads of it was on her. I rubbed her belly, chest and shoulders dipping into her bikini a couple of times. Her nipples were very proud and obvious. He was not even hiding the fact he was openly staring at her

Reply privately

By *oblo696Man
over a year ago

lowestoft

I think we all got a bit lost in the moment. I was still trying to rub the cream in when he said he made a better job of her back. She agreed and said she was much less slimy with him doing it, and then asked him if he finish her. This time he jumped at the chance, and both his hands were on her. I just leant away, faning pity. She didn’t say another word, just rested her head to the side with her eyes closed

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *argaryen starkCouple
over a year ago

pinxton

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

"I think we all got a bit lost in the moment. I was still trying to rub the cream in when he said he made a better job of her back. She agreed and said she was much less slimy with him doing it, and then asked him if he finish her. This time he jumped at the chance, and both his hands were on her. I just leant away, faning pity. She didn’t say another word, just rested her head to the side with her eyes closed"

I hope he got a sneaky rub of her under boob or nipples? If it was me I’d pay a lot of attention to her abdomen just above her bikini bottoms, a sneaky finger slipping under the waist band.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *oblo696Man
over a year ago

lowestoft

I watched as he used a bit more pressure this time, from her neck, down her chest and back again. Each time getting lower and lower, edging into her top and across her breast. I was now getting flashes of her nipples so I knew he must of been. I noticed her breathing was increasing. As he kept going her top was now below one of her boobs. She made half an attempt to cover up but it made no difference. Instead she put her arms above her head, one arm over her eyes. Her top was gone and she knew it. He now had two hands on one tit circling a very pert nipple. She sighed a bit as he groped the other one.

Reply privately

By *oblo696Man
over a year ago

lowestoft

He took the sigh as an encouragement. One hand still on a nipple his other slowly made its way down her belly. I think I was holding my breath as I watched. He ran his hand onto the front of her bikini bottoms and flinched a little but opened her legs slightly

Reply privately

By *ockedandloaded888Man
over a year ago

ayr

[Removed by poster at 28/03/21 15:31:09]

Reply privately

By *ockedandloaded888Man
over a year ago

ayr

A few year ago I had an on-off fling with a married woman who told me she was in a sexless marriage.

We would hook up once month or so and end up fucking like teenagers for hours. Other time we would just grab a coffee somewhere.

As her marriage was sexless, she was very naughty even when just just met for for coffee.

One day she sat next to me in a booth at a coffee place. As I drank my coffee and we chatted she started rubbing my cock through my trousers. She neverr undid the zip, just massaged it from outside while whispering rude things she liked. Eventually I had to tell her to stop or she would have me making a mess of my trousers....she but her lip, then smiled and made me cum in my pants.

She had a grin from ear to ear as we left and I held my jacket close in front of me.

Lots of other naughties if you want to know about them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *asyGent75Man
over a year ago

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love these very horny

Reply privately

over a year ago

Awesome stories folks, keep them coming

Reply privately

By *igger1066Man
over a year ago

bolton

Tell me please

Reply privately

By *ockedandloaded888Man
over a year ago

ayr

Another incident in my fling with a married woman:

I was on a train coming back from a meeting. The flirty texts were going back and forward between us. I was getting quite horny and I could tell from her texts that she was. She asked which train I was on and when I told he she said ‘get off at the next stop and wait for me.’ Next stop was about 15 minutes away away and I asked why. ‘Just do it’ was the reply. Then no more texts.

When I got off the train I saw her car. My heart skipped a beat but I jumped in and said ‘this is a nice surprise’.

‘ those flirty texts have made me horny. But I guess you know that’ she said. I smiled as she leaned over and kissed me hard. She slipped her finger into my mouth and I could taste the unmistakable taste of her pussy juices.

Before I could reach into her knickers she told

me to belt up and put the car into drive. The flirting continued between us verbally instead of by text. She glanced down and saw I was hard through my trousers.

On a busy dual carriageway she pulled into a parking lay-by, undid her seatbelt and leaned over. As she kissed me this time my hand when straight into her knickers. She was soaking. I fingered her furiously until I felt the familiar clench of her pelvic muscles around my fingers as she came.

Here we were, her car, busy road, in a lay by in the middle of the afternoon.

She undid my trousers, released my very hard cock from by boxers and leaned even further over sliding her lips over the end over my cock and savouring the taste of my large amount of pre cum.

This wasn’t going to take long.

But she didn’t touch me, apart from with her mouth. Sliding up and down, licking the top, slurping, looking at me occasionally.

We had an agreement, she always wanted me to tell her when I was close to Cumming.

‘Fuck, I am almost there’ I told her, ‘please don’t stop’. She slowed down and with long, purposeful movement of her head while gently holding me with her teeth she brought me to a massive orgasm that seemed to go on for ever.

Not a drop slipped from her mouth. She smiled and said ‘you should get the train more often’ and drove me to the next station on my way home.

Smile stayed with me all day.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *adbod2015Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

A smile would stay with me all year

Reply privately

By *yceloonMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Reply privately

By *hemcicalMan
over a year ago

Lisburn

Reply privately

By *ot Wife and HimCouple
over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Reply privately

By *inkycdxxxTV/TS
over a year ago

wrexham

My first sexual activity with a man was with my mates dad in his garage I walked in and caught him sat wanking himself off in stockings and suspenders but I just wanted to touch his cock so I walked over and just grabbed his big hard cock and wanked him to completion xx

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

By *ndreacdxxxxTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

I had to go to Plymouth from Worcester, so I stopped in Strensham service station for a change of outfits from Buisness suit to leather skirt

Made the journey enjoyable, only real fun was near Exeter the meat was really quiet and as I overtook builders white van I had a big toot and when I looked in mirror the van was flashing, I let it overtake me and the passenger was waving at me very provocatively

So when I overtook next, I gave them a real nice flash. Once I pulled back in they flashed quite a lot, I let them overtake again and this time they stayed alongside for quite a while, the passenger was youngish and raised his torso and showed me his briefs then pulled them down and was openly rubbing his quite erect dick, I Smit,Ed and out my hand to my mouth as if embarrassed , so I let them pull back in front of me, I was now worried In case they thought I was a real woman, so I raised my leather skirt, the road was still very quiet, I decided I would overtake them and let them see my stocking tops suspender straps and a bulging pair of knickers.

So as I pulled alongside driver, oh my goodness he was wanking to, wow,

I was fully exposed stockings suspenders white knickers, both my hands were on the wheel but I let my left hand rub over my erection through my panties so as it was obvious that I was a TV, I pulled back in front and again they flashed x good sign I thought but I was nervous now, As I let them overtake again I was extremely nervous, it was around 4.30pm I didn’t know how they would react now I was sure they knew I was a TV, I had bobbed wig, full make up and bright red lippy on, I looked in mirror and could see them approaching, Well as they came alongside I didn’t look straight away, but when I did the passenger was completely naked and openly rubbing his chest and erect dick facing me, he then put 2 fingers from his chest into his mouth in a sucking motion, I smiled and blew a kiss, don’t know why I really don’t.

They then pulled back over in front and indicated left, we were approaching a junction what should I do, I wanted to but was too nervous, but I found myself indicating left as well, we came to roundabout off slip road they indicated left and I followed what was I doing, I was extremely excited that by dressing like this I had got 2 complete strangers pretty hard, We had gone about half a mile but it was all going too quickly and ther was a P sign 1mile, I was tempted to overtake and keep going but I didn’t all of a sudden there indicating left, oh my goodness.

They came to a stop behind a lorry as was I behind them, my hands were shaking, I pulled my skirt back down and looked at myself in the mirror, I was looking pretty sexy or so I thought and gauging by their erections so did they, oh my goodness the drivers door on the van was opened and a man about 60’s stepped out and looked at me ..... what do I do, Before I had chance to think he was approaching my car, he came up to my drivers door, I lowered the window he said wow your fucking so sexy, agh thank you I said, the road was quite busy and he couldn’t hear me, he pointed at passenger side and walked off round front of car to passenger side, I lowered window, he leant in and said again fucking hell your sexy love and is this all yours as he reached on to my passenger seat and felt some of my spare knickers and stockings.

I said don’t that’s naughty, darling he said the flash you gave me and my friend was naughty but fucking lovely especially as you seemed to have a little bit extra inside your knickers as well, I said I know I’m so sorry, Oh pls don’t be sorry darling that’s even more sexier, listen why don’t you come and sit between me and mate in the van and we will show you how excited we are, ooh I so wanted to, I didn’t know what to say but I said I think your friend has already shown me quite a bit, would you like to see it up closer, cause I know he’d love to show you, I said yes I would but it would be too risky for me to get in to your van, he said wait here and he walked up the the back of his van doors.

He looked over his shoulder at me and opened the one door and oh my goodness his younger mate was stood there completely naked apart from his boots and openly wanking his cock, I put my hands up to my mouth in shock, he pushed door shut and came back to window.

Come on he said, was that a nice site, I said well yes it was but I’m scared, darling has that not got you excited plus I’ve got a raging hard on here as well, you could get in back of van and suck my mate off with those lovely lips now tell me that doesn’t excite you, It does I said, you’ve got is like this, look my names on the van we ain’t going to do anything wrong, all we want is to have a lovely feel of those stocking tops, suspenders and beautiful panties ?? and if you let us we will rub your hard cock through your panties, I now had let my one hand go up my leather skirt, fucking hell he said this is turning you on, of course it is. I said what if I just come and stand by your passenger door but only for a minute and if I want to leave you’ll let me, of course we will, I went to say something else but he had gone to the back of his van, I sat there all bloody trembling, he opened back door leant in then shut door and then stood back and gestured like a gentlemen would for me to step across the back of his van

Shite, what do I do I thought, he does genuinely seem okay and he has writing in his van but I can’t remember what it says as I’m too messed up and excited, blimey I felt myself opening car door and stepping out, I straighten my skirt as ladylike as one could in a leather mini skirt, stockings suspenders knee length leather boots and in public lay-by heading towards a builders van .....

I stepped around front of my car he stepped back, when I got to lay-by side and at back of his van, I said oh I don’t think I should be doing this, he came up really close and said you look so bloody sexy and no one else’s is around, all I want you to do is see what you’ve done to my friend he sat in front of van now, I walked towards passenger door and my elder chap said here let me open the door for you

Oh my goodness did I get a suprise as the lad had his work boots by the door where I was and he was led flat out across the seats naked with his erection in his hand wanking but it was what he had in his other hand that shocked me, it was my panties from off my passenger seat and he was licking and sucking them, I was shocked, the elder chap was right over my shoulder and said now look what your panties have done to him, I think he loves the smell of them as well, I think he thinks he can taste you, oh my goodness I was so hard and I could feel the elder man start rubbing the backs of my stockinged legs and they were going higher, look at his hard cock he said why don’t you steady yourself and just feel his legs, I said what like you are with mine, you love it surely don’t you, or would you prefer if I stop, I just moaned as he kept feeling me, look at the state your getting young Simon in, he’s sucking your red panties till they’re nearly all the way in his mouth, I think you ought to put something in that lovely bright red mouth of yours, I was mesmerised by his cock which was getting closer to me and my friends hand were now on my bottom and round the front of my knickers rubbing my throbbing erection, bloody hell he said you are enjoying this, go on just kiss young Si’s cock before he spunks all over my van and swallows your sexy smelling panties, I felt myself leaning forward but also felt like another pair of hands on my legs, I looked round and bloody hell there was another Man there, stood feeling me up as well, I can’t do this I’m sorry, this is too much, my elder chap stoped me and said agh come on dont go, I said please you said I could and I want to, he stepped aside and I pulled my skirt back down as lady like as I could again whilst dressed like this and with one young builder whom I now know as Simon the knicker sniffing raging hard on led across front seats completely naked and his elder mate feeling me all over whilst also had his dick out as well and to top it off a complete stranger joining in as well

I got back to my car and no one was behind me, so that other chap must have been the trucker from in front, my elder chap came back to passenger window, I lowered it again for him, Ince I lowered the window, the elder chap said I’m really sorry I didn’t notice the trucker there either and I thought you wouldn’t mind as you seemed to be enjoying watching Simon and you felt like you were enjoying it, I was but I got to scared I’m really sorry, shall we go to a quieter lay-by, no I think I should go I said, please don’t as I know Simon wants to cum all over you and I would love to feel you again and you did seem to be enjoying it, I was but was scared where it would end, well I was hoping you were going to bend over and at least lick Si’s cock and whilst you did I was going to get your cock out and wank it whilst also let my own cock rub against your panties and stockings and maybe spunk all over them

Oh my goodness I said that does sound lovely, but I must go I’m so sorry, but what about your panties Simon has, I said tell him he can keep them as a memento, he said he’d prefer to spunk all over your lovely face, so would I buy I’m too nervous now, sorry

I then pulled out of lay-by but I so wanted to do what he said, I drove for about a mile and then turned round and headed back past lay-by, I past the van on the way, they flashed but I kept going, what an experience

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Reply privately

By *uto564Man
over a year ago

Widnes

"He took the sigh as an encouragement. One hand still on a nipple his other slowly made its way down her belly. I think I was holding my breath as I watched. He ran his hand onto the front of her bikini bottoms and flinched a little but opened her legs slightly"

Reply privately

By *ivertyneCouple
over a year ago

North East

20 plus years ago pre kids we were friends with a couple and we used to entertain cooking meals etc at one another’s houses quite regularly. I knew mate used to quite fancy Jo and he used to get a bit feely touchy with her in a nice way.

One night at there’s after quite a bit of wine he was sat quite close to Jo & joking on with her and he was a little suggestive.

His better half suggested that she would go and get the cheese & biscuits from the kitchen at this point I decided to follow her. When inside the kitchen she went to the pantry to get the biscuits again I followed her once inside she talked as quick as anything and started kissing me. I must say this took me by surprise at this point I also wondered if this was a kind of set up and what my mate might having now been doing in the other room. After a bit of kissing etc I put my hand under her top had a bit of a play were her boobs and rubbed her pussy through her jeans to say I was hard was an understatement.

She broke the kiss and suggested that we better get back into the living room, we gathered the C&B and went back to join them. To say my heart was racing was an understatement I was really hoping that they would be having fun together but sadly when we walked in they were sat chatting.

It was a horny experience for us both but sadly nothing ever happened like that again.

Reply privately

By *reland8Man
over a year ago

sandyford

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Nice

Reply privately

By *eagleMan
over a year ago

Holywood

Over two years ago, when I was 70, I was on my annual Xmas Spanish break. At my age, I don’t have much engagement with ladies - or my favourite, couples - so I spend a fair amount of time in the sex cinema in the town I visit . It was a Saturday night and the cinema was half full with old perverts like myself....

A largish blonde lady and her man came in and when there eyes adjusted to the dark, they noted that there was room beside where I was sitting so they sat down with the lady beside me and her man beside her. After some stilted chat- during which I found out they were Norwegian - she asked me if I had a condom. I replied that I had ( but I hadn’t taken my blue pill that night - so I thought we were both going to be disappointed!

To my surprise, I had an erection which she noted and without any further ado she climbed into my lap after I had put the condom in place. At that moment, her man turned on his phone light to illuminate the action. In seconds we were surrounded by a crowd of elderly fellow “cinema goers”! They watched, enthralled - as I would have done had I been in their place!!!

To my amazement she and I fucked for what seemed like an age under the beam of his phone light, but it was probably only a couple of minutes, until I came, as did she, I think. She thanked me and climbed off. I wiped myself clean and left the cinema....what was I thinking?? Johnoxo

Reply privately

By *eagleMan
over a year ago

Holywood

....apologies for the mis-spells I overlooked. May I blame ‘predictive text’? Johnoxo

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

"Over two years ago, when I was 70, I was on my annual Xmas Spanish break. At my age, I don’t have much engagement with ladies - or my favourite, couples - so I spend a fair amount of time in the sex cinema in the town I visit . It was a Saturday night and the cinema was half full with old perverts like myself....

A largish blonde lady and her man came in and when there eyes adjusted to the dark, they noted that there was room beside where I was sitting so they sat down with the lady beside me and her man beside her. After some stilted chat- during which I found out they were Norwegian - she asked me if I had a condom. I replied that I had ( but I hadn’t taken my blue pill that night - so I thought we were both going to be disappointed!

To my surprise, I had an erection which she noted and without any further ado she climbed into my lap after I had put the condom in place. At that moment, her man turned on his phone light to illuminate the action. In seconds we were surrounded by a crowd of elderly fellow “cinema goers”! They watched, enthralled - as I would have done had I been in their place!!!

To my amazement she and I fucked for what seemed like an age under the beam of his phone light, but it was probably only a couple of minutes, until I came, as did she, I think. She thanked me and climbed off. I wiped myself clean and left the cinema....what was I thinking?? Johnoxo"

Fantastic x

Reply privately

By *ensualOAPMan
over a year ago

Fife

I first watched my wife fucking another man around the edge of a door. It was really arousing. He was a close friend of us both. We didnt talk about it but my wife took this as tacit agreement and it became regular thing.

Reply privately

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Over two years ago, when I was 70, I was on my annual Xmas Spanish break. At my age, I don’t have much engagement with ladies - or my favourite, couples - so I spend a fair amount of time in the sex cinema in the town I visit . It was a Saturday night and the cinema was half full with old perverts like myself....

To my amazement she and I fucked for what seemed like an age under the beam of his phone light, but it was probably only a couple of minutes, until I came, as did she, I think. She thanked me and climbed off. I wiped myself clean and left the cinema....what was I thinking?? Johnoxo"

Brilliant

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some cracking stories on here, thanks to all those that have added and here's hoping for more

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Totally true

2006 I took a brunette to Chameleons in Birmingham her first time at a club but not mine (Andy)

I took her on a tour of the club, the sauna, steam room, upstairs dungeon the playroom with the voyeur glass and lockable rooms. I then took her to my favourite the couples jacuzzi.

My partner enjoyed it all she relaxed in the warm water sitting near the steps I went to the back wall. To my right there was a man and his partner who I’d met before and they acknowledged my presence. On this occasion they had a buxom female partner with them. He was sat in the side of the jacuzzi and the ladies were pleasuring him orally.

To my left there were two gents sitting on the side of the jacuzzi whilst their two gorgeous female partners were engrossed in each other kissing and caressing one another. This must have been a regular thing as the two guys appeared quite nonchalant about what was going on in front of them.

My partner was taking this in looked at me nodded either side with a big grin on her face

The two ladies were so into one another I don’t think they realised I was there and backed into me. What an opportunity I felt between the legs of the lady who’s bum was practically on my left thigh.

I felt the hand of the other women on her pussy, she broke off her kiss and smiled at me over her female playmates shoulder and beckoned me further. She kissed me deeply whilst my fingers probed her playmates pussy. She then broke off her kiss and looked at my partner calling her to join us. I looked up at the two guys to my left, they could see what was happening and had broken out with big grins on their faces egging me on.

My partner joined us and was now being kissed by the lady who had kissed me.

The two fellatio ladies had also seen what was happening and the male I knew had a big satisfied grin on his face obviously having orgasmed.

With this they joined us, I was now in the jacuzzi with five women being egged on by the three guys.

The ladies were engaging with one another we were kissing and groping one another when one of the ladies wrapped her legs around me and I slipped into her warm inviting pussy.

I can assure you I didn’t last long.

The three guys eventually joined us and we continued playing for quite some time

This was a first and last

I swear this really did happen and I appreciate the spontaneity of the event will never happen again.

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Wow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *reland8Man
over a year ago

sandyford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Two years ago in Altinkum Turkey with my wife, she needed a new bikini. Has we looked around the market place she spotted a nice red bikini but asked if she could try it on first. The stall holder said in very bad English to go behind a curtain and see if it fit. As she did this I was looking at at buying a football shirt so turned to the stall holder to ask how much only to find he wasn't there, I took a peek behind the curtain to find him behind my wife with one hand on her tits and the other hand fingers deep in her pussy. I never said anything and still haven't but I do get hard thinking about it even now

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Two years ago in Altinkum Turkey with my wife, she needed a new bikini. Has we looked around the market place she spotted a nice red bikini but asked if she could try it on first. The stall holder said in very bad English to go behind a curtain and see if it fit. As she did this I was looking at at buying a football shirt so turned to the stall holder to ask how much only to find he wasn't there, I took a peek behind the curtain to find him behind my wife with one hand on her tits and the other hand fingers deep in her pussy. I never said anything and still haven't but I do get hard thinking about it even now"

I'm guessing your wife didn't mind the attention, did she tell you what had happened

Reply privately

By *_ronaldMan
over a year ago

seaham

Some amazing stories. I love posts like this. Thankyou

Reply privately

By *ean6047Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

Reply privately

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

over a year ago

True story from me, not the most extreme thing but my mates wife caught me wanking over pics of her Instagram when I stayed the night there once. She kept watching me and I pretended I hadn’t noticed her and just carried on. Shot a fucking huge load up my chest and I heard her gasp before she disappeared. We’ve literally never mentioned it and it was 4 years ago now

Reply privately

By *aseyjones7Man
over a year ago

leicestershire

"Two years ago in Altinkum Turkey with my wife, she needed a new bikini. Has we looked around the market place she spotted a nice red bikini but asked if she could try it on first. The stall holder said in very bad English to go behind a curtain and see if it fit. As she did this I was looking at at buying a football shirt so turned to the stall holder to ask how much only to find he wasn't there, I took a peek behind the curtain to find him behind my wife with one hand on her tits and the other hand fingers deep in her pussy. I never said anything and still haven't but I do get hard thinking about it even now"

Hot as hell

Reply privately

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

Reply privately

By *reland8Man
over a year ago

sandyford

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

This thread keeps me coming back for more

Reply privately

By *ete1233333Couple
over a year ago

cyprus

lovely tale!

Reply privately

By *ete1233333Couple
over a year ago

cyprus

turk guys will takea chance with western woman. My wife has accidentally left curtains open many times in turkey and shop assistants will happily go up to hekp her with clothing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

Reply privately

over a year ago

This probably happened about 10 years ago now, slightly random experience but one that’s always stuck on my head.

On a stag do down Brighton way for the weekend, over did the drink on the first night and crashed out, sharing a room with a friend of mine, there was a small party of slightly older ladies that some of my friends got friendly with on that first night.

I hadn’t had much interaction with any of them as was pretty d*unk.

Few day time drinks on the second day and I had to call into the room mid afternoon as was far too tired and a little rough.

Friend came back to the room to get ready to go back into town, I just skipped it and stayed in bed, said I was going to get an early night.

He left, I stripped off and got into bed having a slow tease of myself when their was a knock at the door, thinking it was my mate, grabbed my sheet to cover me, leant over open door and jumped back into bed, trying to conceal the sporting erection.

I turned my head and there stood one of the older ladies, clothed and ready to go out asking where my friend was. I said he already left for town and she asked what I was doing ... a slight blush, I stumbled my words and she asked if I was naked, so I fessed up and said I was having some ‘alone time’, which probably came out as ‘I was about to make myself cum’...

She smiled, sat on the opposite single bed and asked if she could watch.

That made my cock twitch which could be seen through to the thin sheets, so I removed the sheets from me, swung my legs over the side of the bed so I was facing her and slowly starting stroking my cock with her eyes on my hand and cock.

I went faster, slower, she could see I was getting close and offered me her cleavage, so I stood up and finished over her cleavage, a rather large load left on her, she stood up, said thanks and left.

Never saw her again, didn’t know her name and even though there was no touching, I kinda enjoyed that one!

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

"This probably happened about 10 years ago now, slightly random experience but one that’s always stuck on my head.

On a stag do down Brighton way for the weekend, over did the drink on the first night and crashed out, sharing a room with a friend of mine, there was a small party of slightly older ladies that some of my friends got friendly with on that first night.

I hadn’t had much interaction with any of them as was pretty d*unk.

Few day time drinks on the second day and I had to call into the room mid afternoon as was far too tired and a little rough.

Friend came back to the room to get ready to go back into town, I just skipped it and stayed in bed, said I was going to get an early night.

He left, I stripped off and got into bed having a slow tease of myself when their was a knock at the door, thinking it was my mate, grabbed my sheet to cover me, leant over open door and jumped back into bed, trying to conceal the sporting erection.

I turned my head and there stood one of the older ladies, clothed and ready to go out asking where my friend was. I said he already left for town and she asked what I was doing ... a slight blush, I stumbled my words and she asked if I was naked, so I fessed up and said I was having some ‘alone time’, which probably came out as ‘I was about to make myself cum’...

She smiled, sat on the opposite single bed and asked if she could watch.

That made my cock twitch which could be seen through to the thin sheets, so I removed the sheets from me, swung my legs over the side of the bed so I was facing her and slowly starting stroking my cock with her eyes on my hand and cock.

I went faster, slower, she could see I was getting close and offered me her cleavage, so I stood up and finished over her cleavage, a rather large load left on her, she stood up, said thanks and left.

Never saw her again, didn’t know her name and even though there was no touching, I kinda enjoyed that one!"

How surreal

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

over a year ago

Still love this thread

Reply privately

By *oumlacaMan
over a year ago

waterford

Few years ago we decided to downsize and bought a small bungalow in a quite seaside town. Our neighbours were mostly retired couples and a few singles aswell. We got to know most of them and all were friendly. Directly across from us lived a retired Gulf war veteran who had been injured in the war and did nt get out much. We were told by the neighbours that he had lost a leg because of his injuries so we kind of took pity on him and offered to run errands or do jobs for him. However we did notice that a couple of times a week and at the weekend different cars would pull up and people mostly couples would visit him. And at times a lady would be dropped off at his place. Jokingly I said to my wife it must be his girlfriend and straight away she asked how would he do it if he is disabled. I said I don't know you will have to go and ask him. Over the next few months as I got to know him better and was invited in for coffee he let it slip that the lady was a friends wife who comes round to visit and they end up having sex. You understand he said it is difficult for me to get out and meet someone. I said I understand and wished him well, he then said that he has one or two other women in his life , other mens wives that like to be fucked in front of their husbands. I was could hardly believe this and was amazed but I had seen the men drop off their wives at his door not realising that this man was a dom bull. He then told me a few intimate details and how his lifestyle had evolved. He then asked about my wife , how is Jane he said I see her pottering around the garden she looks pretty good.

I later told Jane of our conversation, not all of it of course but enough to pique her interest. She said so if he has a girlfriend how do they have sex, I said he said he will show you. We both laughed. But I could see her mind racing. During the next few days I got Jane to bring stuff over to our neighbour , I checked in on him later and asked him if he had spoken to Jane. He said he had and she looked very sexy and that he'd like to fuck her. No man had ever spoke to me like that about my wife or stated their intentions quite openly, I found it a huge turn and agreed to his request. We agreed on the following Saturday night.

I told Jane that our neighbour had invied us over Saturday night and that he found her attractive and wanted to fuck her.

Saturday night arrived Jane was nervous, I got her to wear a short skirt , tight top, no tights or stocking, her legs are naturally tanned and her bust is large and dressed up is quite sexy. Knocking on his door we found it open and let ourselves in , Tony was seated on the couch wearing just his dressing gown. The tv on bottle of wine and some glasses laid for us. He pour 3 glass of wine and offered one to Jane and she began to sip nervously, Tony chatted away to jane as she sat at one end of the couch . I sat opposite beside the tv. He soon had her laughing as he topped up her glass again, he apologised for wearing a gown but he was just out of the shower as he moved in closer to Jane, the gown fell open and you could see his cock, it was the biggest cock I or Jane had ever seen. He put his arm around her and started playing with her hair his other hand stared rubbing her thigh. Her short skirt had rode up a bit now and she was revealing a nice bit of leg, I must say she looked sexy. I could just about see the white of her knickers from where I was sitting, all the while Tony hand getting further up under her skirt. Now Jane loves a dominant man and loves being fingered and right now she was on target. I sipped my wine and watched eagerly waiting for the moment when her little white panties would be pushed aside or handed to me to mind. Tony pulled Jane in to kiss her on the lips his fingers found her crotch. She parted her thighs the little white knickers was pushed aside as he found her cunt. His fingers probing at her sex, his tongue in her mouth, I wondered who would break first who need who most. Tony guided Jane's hand on to his cock he was not fully erect but jane would see to that, I watched as she handled his prick feeling his meaty member growing under her caresses. Taking her hair by his hand he pushed Jane's head down onto his cock, her hair now in his fist he shoved her head up and down in rythem she gagging on every stroke. His two fingers plunged into her cunt as he finger fucked her. She gasping in pleasure and gagging on his cock at the same time. Stand up he ordered her as Jane stood in front of him, he reached under her skirt and pulled down her knickers , turn around and bend over. She bent over her knickers now around her ankles, he parted her legs a bit she had to step out of the knickers , he moved her back a bit towards him and spanked her bare bottom with his hand she hadn't seen that comming and let out a whelp. After delivering six of the best on both cheeks he parted her cheeks and ran his tongue from her cunt to her crack , burying his tongue in her anus and her cunt her previous pain was now replaced with pleasure. This guy was in control and knew lots of subtle tricks. He then guided her back down onto his lap his cock now fully erect all of 9 inches, big and thick and meaty. I didn't think Jane would be able to take it being used to my humble six inches. But he had nicely loosened her up and moistened her pussey with his tongue , he now guided her back down onto his shaft. Having made entry Jane had to do all the work as she bobbed up and down on his cock. Satisfied she could take it he took her down to his bedroom, he was quite agile for a man with one leg , once he got her on the bed he turned her over her arse in the air and entered her from behind. I followed them down and watched as this one legged war vet (63 yrs old) fucked my 50 yr old wife, his big cock plunging in and out of her sopping wet cunt, with a satisfied grunt he delivered the first of his loads in my wife. Within twenty minutes he was ready again and took her once more delivering a second load of spunk into her.

As we left to go back home he called me and pressed something into my hand , it was my wife's little white knickers, I smiled as he said next time you can wear them. With I walked my wife across the street knicker less his spunk running down her legs

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Reply privately

By *edfleetMan
over a year ago

covent garden

About twenty years ago got invited to an engagement party in Leeds - big posh formal black tie event. My wife was pregnant so didn’t travel up with me so was in the hotel alone but with other couples I worked with

Lots and lots of wine later got a taxi back to the hotel with a girl I worked with and her husband In the cabs she was really pissed and they had a huge argument with lots of shouting, nasty comments and tears. I tried to calm the waters but pretty much failed.

Back at the hotel the argument continued with Philippa refusing to let Matt into the bedroom.

To calm waters I told Matt he could crash in mine.

Pissed and tired I undressed and got into bed and pretty much fell asleep as Matt was moaning about life, his wife’s drinking and how he hated being married.

Woke in the early hours for a piss to discover Matt fully naked pretty much hugging me as he slept.

Returning back to bed he rolled back towards me and again started hugging me.

As the sun rose and the room lightened I woke to find Matt sucking my dick and wanking himself at the same time. I was hard as always in the morning and with the help of some body lotion from the hotel toiletries in the bathroom I managed to get three quarters of my clock into Matts Virgin arse.

Matt and Phillipa kissed and made up and nothing was said about the argument and locking him out of the room. I didn’t get to see Matt again until the wedding but this time he took all of me quite a few times

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

over a year ago

Working in London, I was 'friends' with an older woman who worked in the office. We'd head out to lunch, often just a walk and chat. One lunchtime I was wanting to buy some new jeans and so we popped to the House of Fraser (now closed) just by London Bridge. I grabbed a few pairs to try and came out of the changing room for her opinion. Needing a different size of one of the pairs, she popped to get them and the shop assistant just waved her through to bring them to the changing room. My friend popped them through the gap in the curtain and risky, but too good a chance to miss, I pulled her in to the changing room. The shop assistant didn't appear so we took a chance. I got my cock out and she immediately sat on the little changing room bench to suck me as I played with her tits through her top. I then stood her up, bent her over and lifted her skirt and pushed her knickers to one side. The sheer naughtiness had her wet and ready and I won't lie, it wasn't a 30 minute epic fuck, more a frantic but quiet quickie to make the most of the chance. But wow, what a thrill.

Back to the office for the afternoon and a nice new pair of jeans bought. Bonus!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Working in London, I was 'friends' with an older woman who worked in the office. We'd head out to lunch, often just a walk and chat. One lunchtime I was wanting to buy some new jeans and so we popped to the House of Fraser (now closed) just by London Bridge. I grabbed a few pairs to try and came out of the changing room for her opinion. Needing a different size of one of the pairs, she popped to get them and the shop assistant just waved her through to bring them to the changing room. My friend popped them through the gap in the curtain and risky, but too good a chance to miss, I pulled her in to the changing room. The shop assistant didn't appear so we took a chance. I got my cock out and she immediately sat on the little changing room bench to suck me as I played with her tits through her top. I then stood her up, bent her over and lifted her skirt and pushed her knickers to one side. The sheer naughtiness had her wet and ready and I won't lie, it wasn't a 30 minute epic fuck, more a frantic but quiet quickie to make the most of the chance. But wow, what a thrill.

Back to the office for the afternoon and a nice new pair of jeans bought. Bonus!"

Reply privately

By *unn1plus1Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

Whilst on a night out with my good lady we bumped into a guy I knew from playing rugby. Kris was a younger guy 30ish handsome and full of confidence. He stayed and had a drink with us and the banter flowed. Kris cheekily flirted with K saying I can see why you’ve been hiding her from all of us. She’s really ally hit with a couple of stand out features he said laughing, eyeing up K’s tits in her low cut top. We’d spoken about 3sums many a time and both agreed it would happen eventually and encouraged K to flirt. We said we’d move on to the next pub and K blurted out join us if you like. Kris agreed and we as we walked across a cobbled square to the next pub K linked arms with us both stating I need both of you to help me negotiate this in these heels. We all laughed and I took this as an opportunity to test the water further. You may have to help me take her home later mate with a with a wink. Kris just looked, paused then grinned as K quietly murmured mmm... that would good. We hit a few more pubs and the more the drinks flowed the more suggestive the flirting became and Kris got a little bolder being fairly touchy feely touching K’s arm, hip & brushing her ass with his hand. As we were in a bar that joins onto a club it became really busy and the three of us became pushed together jostling around K made an excuse to go to the loo and Kris got the drinks in. I look at my phone and read the text from K I’m so horny and soaking wet he’s been fondling my ass.... return the compliment I replied. Kris & K arrived at pretty much the same time and still being jostled about we edged over to the end of the bar against the wall. Thanks Kris K said leaning in kissing him on the cheek, they stared at each other and then Kris looked at me.. I then realised that K was stroking his cock through his jeans. I raised my glass and Kris raised his, we’re good fella, enjoy. We moved into the club and as I returned from the bar drinks in hand, Kris was stood up against the wall with K lent against him facing me, I recognised that look...as I passed her her drink and lent into her. Where’s your other hand then I asked. On his cock... he’s got two fingers in my ass... I looked at Kris and asked him if she felt good. He just nodded... I goaded him... if you can make her cum I reckon she’ll want you to fuck her as well. K nodded as she pushed back into his hand. Within a minute she shuddered to an orgasm. We finished our drinks and headed home in a cab. The sexual tension and anticipation I shall never forget. We had the most amazing 3sum. Kris stayed the night and pretty much most of the next day. We’ve had plenty more fun with Kris over the years. We both received a text from a very very close friend a couple of days later with a photograph attached saying guessing you guys had a great wknd. The pic she sent was from the bars social media site. Kris staring at Ks tits, K with a look of lust, me with a knowing grin...

Reply privately

over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Reply privately