Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hot, Older Neighbour

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok, so this is a post for a little bit of help......

When I was about 15 years old, one of my friends introduced me to his Auntie. Instantly, I thought she was really hot, confident and sexy.

12 years later, and I moved in across the road from her, and get on with great, as well as her husband.

Whenever she sees me, she invites me in for coffee, and always gives cuddles etc, and we have become fairly close.

She has now started texting me, and this evening, we were texting, and I asked what she was upto, and she said 'buying underwear, bet you wish you hadnt asked now'

I just want a bit of advice on what to do?

I would fuck her, but not sure how/or if I should pursue it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ask to see the underwear and whilst your at it ask if we can too lol

By *uckoo clockCouple
over a year ago

Merseyside

Text her back saying you can imagine she looks great in her underwear. Its just a quip but her response could tell you all you need to know!

over a year ago

So any luck?

over a year ago

ask her what her favorite underwear is, ask if it's for a special occzasion or if she's just buying big pants

By *tann11Man
over a year ago

peterborough/ south witham

[Removed by poster at 31/07/12 22:29:21]

By *orthwest2someCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

tell her you hope she is going to model it once it arrives so you can run your eye over the quality ha ha

By *exyminxy111Couple
over a year ago

coventry

" She has now started texting me, and this evening, we were texting, and I asked what she was upto, and she said 'buying underwear, bet you wish you hadnt asked now"

Simple answer: "on the contrary, I'm glad I did lol "

Keep it light hearted but gage the response.

over a year ago

" She has now started texting me, and this evening, we were texting, and I asked what she was upto, and she said 'buying underwear, bet you wish you hadnt asked now

"

Reply 'well it depends what style of underwear hot or not?' if she's up for it I'd say she'll say hot.

over a year ago

Can't wait to hear how it goes.

over a year ago

Ok, so I asked her what style.

She replied, "Classy of course"

over a year ago

Not a bad answer so did u ask to see to give ur opinion?

over a year ago

"Ok, so I asked her what style.

"

next text should be "classy is very ambigious,a visual is necessary lol" or if you want a bit of funny but also to let her you you still want it you could reply with " classy as in granny panties lol. I had you down for more of a thong/french cut lady"

By *ighclassfunMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

"Ok, so I asked her what style.

"

What next?

over a year ago

Did you have a private view?

over a year ago

Its your mates mums sister, bad idea just have a wank and watch corrie it will help

By *wencatWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Its your mates mums sister, bad idea just have a wank and watch corrie it will help "
wheres the fun in that bet she loving it "I WOULD"

over a year ago

Ok, so things have moved on a bit, no fucking yet, but i think its leading that way.

She phoned me on friday afternoon:

"Hiya, how are you"

"Great" I said

"im just in Debenhams, trying on a dress, and wanted your opinion. Do you think a short dress will look slutty on me, I mean, as Im older"

"No, the shorter the better, however, you will need some sexy underwear to go underneath" I replied

"Ive already got that, when im next at home alone, shall I text and let you know?" she asked

"Definitely, You do know that im very aroused right now, and am getting very hard" I responded

"I know I arouse you, Ive seen your cock through your pants many times"

"Are you going to do anything about it"

"we'll see, depends if you can keep secrets" She answered

So, im hopeful, very hopeful!

over a year ago

sounds like she's moving towards fun with you. Maybe you should ask what are the boundaries etc as in does hubby know? I'm betting he does

over a year ago

Can't wait to here about when she does fuck you

over a year ago

"

"we'll see, depends if you can keep secrets" She answered

So, im hopeful, very hopeful!

"

Apart from obviously I will post aboout it on the internet!

over a year ago

A very difficult situation this but the rewards could pay dividends. I have been in this situation before when I had a really big crush on my ex mother in law and could not stop fantasising about her. She would do little things which led me to think she was flirty and interested but I could not be certain if they were done deliberately or if it was my imagination running riot. This went on for a year or more and in the end I asked her if I could speak to her in confidence about something that I was far too embarrassed about speaking to her daughter about. She agreed to help and I payed her a visit at her house one early evening. I was so interested in her I just took the bull by the horns and told her that a friend of mine had confided in me that he was having an affair with his mother in law and that since hearing his story I had started having a very similar fantasy about her. I began to talk to her about how I saw her and she did not appear uncomfortable with the discussion at all. We chatted for a couple of hours and left it at that with an agreement to have another chat in the near future. Several weeks later she phoned out of the blue to ask if I still had the fantasies to which I replied with an obvious yes & we agreed to meet the following friday night as I could easily pretend to her daughter that I would be away due to work. I went to her house around 6pm and she said we could go out to eat and have a drink or two which would make the conversation more straightforward. The evening went very well indeed and we were quite comfortable with eachother laughing and just enjoying the night out in general. She asked what time I was expected home and when I said that I had said I would be away and could get a room she was having none of it and that I should sleep at hers. The minute we had walked into her house and took our coats off she opened a bottle of wine, we sat down and just looked at eachother and both knew it was time to go for it. We have been at it for quite some time on odd occasions and the sex is unbelievably good

over a year ago

"A very difficult situation this but the rewards could pay dividends. I have been in this situation before when I had a really big crush on my ex mother in law and could not stop fantasising about her. She would do little things which led me to think she was flirty and interested but I could not be certain if they were done deliberately or if it was my imagination running riot. This went on for a year or more and in the end I asked her if I could speak to her in confidence about something that I was far too embarrassed about speaking to her daughter about. She agreed to help and I payed her a visit at her house one early evening. I was so interested in her I just took the bull by the horns and told her that a friend of mine had confided in me that he was having an affair with his mother in law and that since hearing his story I had started having a very similar fantasy about her. I began to talk to her about how I saw her and she did not appear uncomfortable with the discussion at all. We chatted for a couple of hours and left it at that with an agreement to have another chat in the near future. Several weeks later she phoned out of the blue to ask if I still had the fantasies to which I replied with an obvious yes & we agreed to meet the following friday night as I could easily pretend to her daughter that I would be away due to work. I went to her house around 6pm and she said we could go out to eat and have a drink or two which would make the conversation more straightforward. The evening went very well indeed and we were quite comfortable with eachother laughing and just enjoying the night out in general. She asked what time I was expected home and when I said that I had said I would be away and could get a room she was having none of it and that I should sleep at hers. The minute we had walked into her house and took our coats off she opened a bottle of wine, we sat down and just looked at eachother and both knew it was time to go for it. We have been at it for quite some time on odd occasions and the sex is unbelievably good "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/08/12 00:51:52]

over a year ago

So people are generally saying its a bad idea then?

over a year ago

go for it

By *stmateMan
over a year ago

Notts

Best story I've heard in ages.

over a year ago

I'm definately saying go for it. You are both adults, just be descrete... it is achievable, just don't get complacient.

over a year ago

take control, right now she's got control, when she text me some shit like that, my next text provided she was serious and alone, would say, OPEN YOUR FRONT DOOR, ON YOUR KNEES SLUT, DADDY'S HOME, and the rest would be history and more

By *nfieldishCouple
over a year ago

Enfield

What are you waitin for.... ??

Semaphore flags to spell it out??

over a year ago

I'd love an older neighbour like that, or at least someone very local.

can't wait to find out how you get on....

over a year ago

Ok so things have moved on, finally!

After weeks of not hearing from her, I had a text on Saturday 'can you come over, I need your help with something'

I duly went over, knocked on the door, and was let in.

Went into the kitchen, and had a cup of coffee, making small talk as you do.

Then she says, I need your advice on something, do you have 5 mins spare? Sure i said.

To that, .she goes into the living room, and comes back with a next carrier bag.

" I want your honest opinion" she says

Out of the bag, she pulls this Black, tiny dress, with a very low cut neckline.

WOW I said, I bet you look hot in that.

"Do you think so?" She Says

"Yes, put it on so I can see you in it"

With that, she disappears back into the kitchen, and then reappears a couple of minutes later

"WOW" I said, my cock starting to stir.

" You look awesome, turn around so I can see your arse"

She did, and gently leant forward, revealing a small, grey thong.

She turns round, and says, "Youve seen mine, i think its only fair to see yours"

With that, she walks forward, and places her hand on my bulging crotch.

She slowly takes off my jeans, pulls down my boxers, and then drops to her knees.

What she did next was expertly carried out, I have never experienced anything like it.

"Come in my mouth" She whispers

I did as she asked.

She then gets to her feet, gently kisses me on the cheek, and says

"You better leave, he will be back from the pub soon, I'll be in touch"

over a year ago

Wow can't wait for you to fuck her

By *stmateMan
over a year ago

Notts

Wow, that's what I call a good neighbour. Great story.

over a year ago

Ok, so on Saturday afternoon, I was out washing the car, and I notice that she is stood at her front window, beckoning me to come over.

I duly went over the road, and she opened the door, and gave me a little cuddle and kiss.

"Do you fancy a drink with Jim (her husband)" she says.

"Sure, where is he" I ask

"In the kitchen" She responds, leading me through.

Me and Jim sit and have a few drinks, talk about football, the neighbours all of the usual stuff.

"Right, im off to the pub, you coming?" He asks.

"No, I have a load to do, but thanks for the offer" I say.

"Ok, well see you later"

With that, he closes the front door.

Annette comes through from the living room, "Hiya darling, have you not gone to the pub with Jim?"

"No, I have loads to do" I respond.

"Did you enjoy your little present last time I saw you?" she asks

"Yes, it was great"

"Well, when I wore that dress at the wedding I bought it for, i did not have any underwear on, and I was so wet thinking of your big cock in me" she excitedly says.

"Wow, all of these years I have known you, and I never thought I would hear you speak like this."

My cock was ready to explode, when she quietly says "Jim wont fuck me, will you?"

She comes over and starts to kiss me, passionatly, and she slips her hand down my pants, and starts to play with my hard cock.

She gets to her knees, and starts sucking, as before.

After around 10 mins of perfect sucking, she stands up, and takes off her Leggings, and sports top, to reveal a very simple white matching set.

She takes the thong off to reveal a perfectly trimmed pussy, which was glistening.

She then lays me down, and slowly lowers herself down, and starts to ride my cock.

It was amazing.

After a while, she starts to climax, which is a relief as I am ready to cum.

She senses this, and gets off my cock, and puts her lips round my cock.

She then took every last drop of my cum, before wiping her lips, and saying,

" Im going lingerie shopping on Monday, and its all for you"

So, thats where I am at!!

Its great!

over a year ago

Excellent. Keep the updates coming. Would love to see some sexy pics of Annette.

over a year ago

Fuck yes let's see

over a year ago

Tell her we want Picys mate

I love a nice booty picture

By *ind gamesMan
over a year ago

gateshead

g8 story m8 keep us infromed & ignore all the miserable buggers & keep having fun

Post new Message to Thread