Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Cuckolds wedding day...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I posted this as a train of thought to a friend who thought I should post it here for others to enjoy.

As it was intended as a message not a story its more a glimpse of thought instead of a full narrative with start and end.

Cuckolds wedding day.

Well. Obviously we are deeply emotionally connected as cuckolding doesnt work without it. Marriage was not something ever on the cards, but this marriage, this one, once considered, was too perverse to resist.

When the priest pronounces you may now kiss the bride, the kiss is put on your shoes... a soft loving kiss of course.

Oh and were pronounced cuckold and bride, so that the outset is clear.

Then we go home or to the bridal suite. Once in the bedroom we are ready to consumate the marriage.

But of course its not going to be me. Youve prepared a lover and you call him to arrive.

So that everyone is clear of the intentions you have me lift your wedding dress to him... in our bedroom. You didnt wear underwear.

You kiss me. Whisper something like i want this moment to be difficult for you. Then you have me undress him.

You look amazing still in your bridal veil and I watch as he sinks himself to the balls into my new bride.

You are torn between gasping and looking fixedly at me, wanting to let go but wanting to remember the torture in my face.

He consumates our marriage in our marital bed, without a condom. This was agreed beforehand with my trusting you to ensure the right partner was screened and safe.

And now I understand fully the symbolism of this as his cock swells and pumps his sperm into you bare.

Painful this moment is, but below its matched by the pain of my arousal pressing into the cock cage.

X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great scenario although I do think the bull deserves a role in the wedding party too. Preferably best man.

over a year ago

Certainly would be symbolic. I’m looking forward to seeing peoples own variations and details to this theme.

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Lovely imagery and a fabulous situation for all.

over a year ago

Blushing. Thank you!

over a year ago

The cuckold marriage should be one of total commitment. By the cuck. His vow is to serve is new wife and mistress and make her life as easy as possible so that she can take her pleasure in any bull or bulls she chooses. Trust isnt necessary, just absolute obedience from the cuck.

over a year ago

I disagree. I think that’s from a fantasists viewpoint at best. Firstly the rules if any or what the couple decide on... as there are no rules to what makes a cuckold or any relationship work. Possibly even more trust and communication in this alternative relationship to ensure it works.

Though you might’ve been commenting from a story telling perspective

By *ornishfetMan
over a year ago

St Ives

Surely it should depend on how the couple wish to play out the relationship.

I would very much doubt that every cuckold relationship follows exactly the same path?

I hope it works well for you both and you have the most amazing marriage !

over a year ago

"I disagree. I think that’s from a fantasists viewpoint at best. Firstly the rules if any or what the couple decide on... as there are no rules to what makes a cuckold or any relationship work. Possibly even more trust and communication in this alternative relationship to ensure it works.

Though you might’ve been commenting from a story telling perspective "

I think what I was trying to say was that 'trust' is an unnecessary construct. It implies that the hotwife might do something wrong. But a true cuck worships her without limit. In his eyes, she CANNOT do wrong. She takes her pleasure wherever and however she chooses and he serves her faithfully, with affection, love and loyalty. Or if you wish, obedience.

over a year ago

I have only just realised that John Le Mesurier may have been a cuckold

By *rnoldZiffelMan
over a year ago

Leinster

.... with Hattie Jacques, wasn't it?.... but, fair is fair, wasn't he Private Pike's real Dad? ... "do unto them as you would have done unto you" etc etc

"I have only just realised that John Le Mesurier may have been a cuckold "

over a year ago

This is genuinely something I have considered in the past. To begin with we wasn’t exactly all for it, but the more we explored the cuckold scene and the more we pushed our boundaries the more we opened up to the idea.

I actually agreed that if we were ever to get married, I would be in chastity for our wedding day, she’s be wearing underwear picked by him and he’d be present on the wedding night. Uncaged to be the first and the recaged when he takes over.

She agreed, but unfortunately never got to that stage, but something id still consider if the opportunity arises itself.

I wouldn’t be comfortable with him being a big Part of the wedding just an evening guest and I’d still expect to go first.

Post new Message to Thread