Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Mandy's First Girl/Girl/Threesome (without me) Experience

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This story is a continuation of “From Prude to Slut in One Hour”

Mandy came in from work early Friday evening, and we had a nice dinner. Afterwards, we were sitting on the couch with an after dinner drink, and she told me about the events of her day.

“I have a new co-teacher this year”, she began. “She’s about my age (mid 50’s) and very cute and fit. Her boobs are as big as mine, and she’s very friendly. At first, I thought a little too friendly.”

“What do you mean ‘too friendly’”, I queried.

“Well, maybe that’s not the right phrase”, she continued. “At first, I kept catching her staring at me. She would always smile then turn away. I was uncomfortable at first, then I just thought she was admiring my clothes or something. As we continued to get to know each other during the school year, I became used to her gazes, and even started staring at her when she wasn’t looking. But more and more I would catch her staring at my breasts then smiling big. So I thought, ‘well, I’ll just stare at her boobs too’. Honey, I have to admit, I was kind of turned on at the way she looked at me. I mean, she’s very pretty and shapely, and, dare I say, sexy! And you KNOW I’ve never even been curious about being with a woman. You and Kyle (from the previous story) are plenty for me!

“Doesn’t sound like much of an issue then”, I answered. “You guys just appreciate each other’s looks and assets. End of story.”

“Well, maybe,” Mandy continued. “Except she invited me over for swimming and drinks at her house tomorrow. She said it was for an end of the year celebration, and to thank me for making her feel so welcome at school this year. Do you think I should go?”

“Of course you should, honey!”, I shot back. “Just take it at face value. She likes you and appreciates all you’ve done for her this year. She hasn’t said anything to you all year long that would make you think anything else, has she? Or do you think it’s YOU wishing it’s something more?”

Mandy blushed, and smiled. “You know I’m not like that!” she retorted. “But, for some reason, the thought of her liking me like that, it’s kind of… just a little… I mean… a little bit of a turn on.” She blushed even more.

“Why Mandy! I think you’ve become bi-curious!” I giggled.

“Oh, I don’t think so”, Mandy said. “Oh, maybe curious about being curious”.

I chuckled at her. “Well, go have a good time. Just keep your “fantasy” in your head and enjoy your girl time with her.”

I’ll let Mandy take over the story from here.

Terri only lived a mile from us, and I arrived at her house at 10 a.m. as we agreed. I wore my lime bikini on under a wrap. Something I could shed quickly to get into the pool when it was time. I knocked on the door, and Terri answered quickly. When she opened the door, I was stunned. She was wearing a bikini similar to mine, but was bright orange. Her boobs looked huge on her thin frame. She grabbed my hand and walked me into the house.

“I’m so glad you could come”, Terri said enthusiastically, and gave me a quick hug. Her big boobs were pressed against my big boobs only momentarily, but I felt something inside me. Something that was different. I was attracted to another woman! I quickly composed myself, telling myself that I was reading too much into this, and just enjoy the friendship that had blossomed throughout the last nine months.

She kept hold of my hand as we continued through the house and out the back door to the pool. There was a round table with an umbrella in the center, and four chairs around it. I noticed a pitcher and two glasses on the table.

“I have mojitos ready”, Terri continued. “We’ll have a nice, relaxing time together, and we can get to know each other outside of school stuff”, she smiled.

“I am so ready to quit talking about school”, I said back to her. “It’s summer, time for fun!” We giggled at each other, and sat down and talked and drank mojitos for about an hour. I thoroughly enjoyed talking to her, and we found out we had a lot in common. I knew we would become good friends.

“Well, I don’t know about you, but I’m getting hot!”, Terri finally said as she got up and headed to the pool. Come on!”

I was getting hot too, but not because of the temperature. I was kind of surprised at myself, and had to tell myself this was just two ladies becoming friends. Why was I feeling all these sensations?

Terri was already in the shallow end of the pool as I descended the stairs, and she watched me intently as I entered. I think I was watching her in the same way. What she said next kind of startled me some.

“Do you mind if I take off my bikini?”, Terri said as I neared her. “I usually skinny dip when I’m here alone, as no one can see over our fence. I just find it freeing and enjoyable. But if it makes you uncomfortable, I won’t”

“Um, no, I don’t mind”, I said nervously.

“You can too, if you want”, Terri continued. “You’ll find it enjoyable”.

I don’t know if it was the mojitos, or if I really wanted to swim in the nude, but I said, “Ok, why not.”

We swam around a little bit, then stood together on the side of the pool and chatted. I didn’t feel nude anymore, I felt comfortable, as if I still had my bikini on. As we talked, whenever one of us said something humorous, Terri would giggle and put her hand on me. Feeling her touch and seeing her big boobs kept giving me sensations that were nothing short of as if my husband were touching me. I think she knew it. Then, her intentions were clear.

“Mandy, you are a very sexy lady. You have an incredible shape, and I have to say, I’m very attracted to you. I have been all year. I kind of get the vibe that it’s reciprocal. Am I wrong?” Terri finally broke the ice.

“Are you gay, Terri?” I said nervously.

“No, silly. I’m married”, she answered. “As a matter of fact, he’ll probably be here before you leave today and you can meet him. I’m bisexual…I like both men and women.”

“Oh”, I said. “Well, I’ve never….been that way. I don’t know. And I’ll tell you a secret if you promise not to tell anyone.”

“I promise”, Terri said solemnly.

“In addition to my husband, I have a fuck buddy, and I see him often”, I blurted out.

Terri just smiled. “Oh, so do I. I have two fuck buddies. One is a man, and one is another woman.”

“Really?”, I said.

“Yes”, she responded. “And I’d really like to find another one. Another woman.” She looked at my coyly.

Now I was really nervous. It was one thing to be in my mind, but it was another thing to be in a situation where I had to make a decision in reality.

“I… I don’t know, Terri. It’s never really appealed to me…I mean…I’ve never really considered it. I like men. I like cock.”

“Would you like to experiment? Would you like to see if you like it?” Terry questioned.

I looked at her again. She was pretty. She had a nice body. She had big boobs. My stomach was in knots. I felt like a virgin all over again, with nervous anticipation. Was I really considering this? She sensed my hesitancy.

“Let me kiss you, Mandy. If nothing happens, if you’re not feeling it, then no harm. Our secrets are safe with each other, and we can still be close friends, and have mojitos and swim time together on weekends. What do you think?”

“Umm, ok, Terri. Let’s kiss”, I said anxiously.

We were already standing close to each other while we were chatting, and Terri leaned in, pressed her boobs against mine, and pulled my face to hers. She first kissed my lips with hers, then opened her mouth slightly, and parted my mouth with her tongue. It was different than kissing my husband…softer, more sensual. I enjoyed it. I felt her hands on my hips, then moved to my backside, gently squeezing as her kiss remained steady. She pulled back a little, and began rubbing my tits without breaking her kiss. She stopped for a second, looked at me and whispered, “Do you want me to stop?”

“No”, I whispered back. “We haven’t kissed long enough for me to tell if I like it or not.” That was a lie. I did like it. I wanted to continue. I began tingling between my legs.

She didn’t say another word, but went back in for more kissing. Her soft kisses were making my body tingle, she tugged gently on my hard nipples and caressed me oh so sensually. I felt her hand slowly moving down toward my naked hole, and she massaged my clit until I felt like I needed to cum. She stopped for a moment, and led me to the stairs, setting me on the ledge outside the pool, and she knelt on the second step in front of me. “Do you want to cum, Mandy?”, she said in such a way that the only answer had to be positive. “Yes, Terri, make me cum. Please!”, I said wantingly.

She leaned between my legs and began licking my clit, running her tongue up and down, sucking it. It felt so different than when hubby does it. I leaned back on my elbows and felt my body begging for her. Then, I felt her tongue enter my pussy. ‘She must have a long tongue!”, I thought. It felt incredible! Her mouth was magical, and I felt my orgasm mounting. She moved back to my clit, this time inserting her fingers gently into me. Almost without warning, I started to cum…hard! Waves of orgasmic pleasure rippled through my body as she expertly sucked and fingered my pussy. I don’t know how long it lasted, but if felt like it wouldn’t stop. As I came down from my orgasmic high, she came back up to my mouth and kissed me again. I could taste myself on her tongue, and I wrapped my arms around her.

“Yes, I think I could get used to this, Terri. But maybe we should try it again sometime, just to be sure”, I winked at her.

“Of course, Mandy”, she smiled back. I would love that.

We stood back down in the pool, intermittently talking and kissing each other. It felt so good. We were holding each other, our faces touching, when I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. There was a man, sitting in the lounge chair near the table.

“Terri, who is that?” I asked with concern.

“It’s okay, Mandy, that’s my husband, Jim. He won’t bother us.”, Mandy said reassuringly. “He enjoys watching me with other women.”

Jim stood up and motioned us to come out. He was naked. “He must have enjoyed watching us”, I said back. “Look at his dick! My gosh, Terri, your husband has a HUGE dick!”

Come on Mandy, I’ll introduce you….

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Part two will follow

over a year ago

By *aidbackcpleCouple
over a year ago

nr stockton

great so far

By *parklesueTV/TS
over a year ago

Middleton

I see a threesom coming

By *ngman70Man
over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

like a lamb to the ........

By *onald999Man
over a year ago

Hatfield

I see a lot more than just a threesome on the cards. Roll on the next part of the story

over a year ago

"I see a lot more than just a threesome on the cards. Roll on the next part of the story"

There is, lol. Very perceptive!

By *landalCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *he Senior ServiceMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

Excellent love to hear more

By *lwaysHorny1000Woman
over a year ago

Gosport

over a year ago

"Excellent love to hear more"

Soon

By *cfwbcoupleCouple
over a year ago

rockingham

That was hot would be fun to watch Frannie and reset like that

By *rAndMrsCurious12Couple
over a year ago

Lancashire

Looking forward to seeing how this develops!

over a year ago

"That was hot would be fun to watch Frannie and reset like that "

As soon as this COVID thing is over, we’ll make it a reality

By *rent100Man
over a year ago

Warwick

I’ll be back to continue reading this soon

over a year ago

"I’ll be back to continue reading this soon "

More to cum

By *hris 1000200Man
over a year ago

kells

Great story so far op,,hopefully more hot horny ,encounters to come

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Need to read more of this

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

By *emasselMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *lowryderMan
over a year ago

Stafford

Wow!

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

By *ediraMan
over a year ago

Reigate

over a year ago

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

"

This story is a continuation of “From Prude to Slut in One Hour”

Mandy came in from work early Friday evening, and we had a nice dinner. Afterwards, we were sitting on the couch with an after dinner drink, and she told me about the events of her day.

“I have a new co-teacher this year”, she began. “She’s about my age (mid 50’s) and very cute and fit. Her boobs are as big as mine, and she’s very friendly. At first, I thought a little too friendly.”

“What do you mean ‘too friendly’”, I queried.

“Well, maybe that’s not the right phrase”, she continued. “At first, I kept catching her staring at me. She would always smile then turn away. I was uncomfortable at first, then I just thought she was admiring my clothes or something. As we continued to get to know each other during the school year, I became used to her gazes, and even started staring at her when she wasn’t looking. But more and more I would catch her staring at my breasts then smiling big. So I thought, ‘well, I’ll just stare at her boobs too’. Honey, I have to admit, I was kind of turned on at the way she looked at me. I mean, she’s very pretty and shapely, and, dare I say, sexy! And you KNOW I’ve never even been curious about being with a woman. You and Kyle (from the previous story) are plenty for me!

“Doesn’t sound like much of an issue then”, I answered. “You guys just appreciate each other’s looks and assets. End of story.”

“Well, maybe,” Mandy continued. “Except she invited me over for swimming and drinks at her house tomorrow. She said it was for an end of the year celebration, and to thank me for making her feel so welcome at school this year. Do you think I should go?”

“Of course you should, honey!”, I shot back. “Just take it at face value. She likes you and appreciates all you’ve done for her this year. She hasn’t said anything to you all year long that would make you think anything else, has she? Or do you think it’s YOU wishing it’s something more?”

Mandy blushed, and smiled. “You know I’m not like that!” she retorted. “But, for some reason, the thought of her liking me like that, it’s kind of… just a little… I mean… a little bit of a turn on.” She blushed even more.

“Why Mandy! I think you’ve become bi-curious!” I giggled.

“Oh, I don’t think so”, Mandy said. “Oh, maybe curious about being curious”.

I chuckled at her. “Well, go have a good time. Just keep your “fantasy” in your head and enjoy your girl time with her.”

I’ll let Mandy take over the story from here.

Terri only lived a mile from us, and I arrived at her house at 10 a.m. as we agreed. I wore my lime bikini on under a wrap. Something I could shed quickly to get into the pool when it was time. I knocked on the door, and Terri answered quickly. When she opened the door, I was stunned. She was wearing a bikini similar to mine, but was bright orange. Her boobs looked huge on her thin frame. She grabbed my hand and walked me into the house.

“I’m so glad you could come”, Terri said enthusiastically, and gave me a quick hug. Her big boobs were pressed against my big boobs only momentarily, but I felt something inside me. Something that was different. I was attracted to another woman! I quickly composed myself, telling myself that I was reading too much into this, and just enjoy the friendship that had blossomed throughout the last nine months.

She kept hold of my hand as we continued through the house and out the back door to the pool. There was a round table with an umbrella in the center, and four chairs around it. I noticed a pitcher and two glasses on the table.

“I have mojitos ready”, Terri continued. “We’ll have a nice, relaxing time together, and we can get to know each other outside of school stuff”, she smiled.

“I am so ready to quit talking about school”, I said back to her. “It’s summer, time for fun!” We giggled at each other, and sat down and talked and drank mojitos for about an hour. I thoroughly enjoyed talking to her, and we found out we had a lot in common. I knew we would become good friends.

“Well, I don’t know about you, but I’m getting hot!”, Terri finally said as she got up and headed to the pool. Come on!”

I was getting hot too, but not because of the temperature. I was kind of surprised at myself, and had to tell myself this was just two ladies becoming friends. Why was I feeling all these sensations?

Terri was already in the shallow end of the pool as I descended the stairs, and she watched me intently as I entered. I think I was watching her in the same way. What she said next kind of startled me some.

“Do you mind if I take off my bikini?”, Terri said as I neared her. “I usually skinny dip when I’m here alone, as no one can see over our fence. I just find it freeing and enjoyable. But if it makes you uncomfortable, I won’t”

“Um, no, I don’t mind”, I said nervously.

“You can too, if you want”, Terri continued. “You’ll find it enjoyable”.

I don’t know if it was the mojitos, or if I really wanted to swim in the nude, but I said, “Ok, why not.”

We swam around a little bit, then stood together on the side of the pool and chatted. I didn’t feel nude anymore, I felt comfortable, as if I still had my bikini on. As we talked, whenever one of us said something humorous, Terri would giggle and put her hand on me. Feeling her touch and seeing her big boobs kept giving me sensations that were nothing short of as if my husband were touching me. I think she knew it. Then, her intentions were clear.

“Mandy, you are a very sexy lady. You have an incredible shape, and I have to say, I’m very attracted to you. I have been all year. I kind of get the vibe that it’s reciprocal. Am I wrong?” Terri finally broke the ice.

“Are you gay, Terri?” I said nervously.

“No, silly. I’m married”, she answered. “As a matter of fact, he’ll probably be here before you leave today and you can meet him. I’m bisexual…I like both men and women.”

“Oh”, I said. “Well, I’ve never….been that way. I don’t know. And I’ll tell you a secret if you promise not to tell anyone.”

“I promise”, Terri said solemnly.

“In addition to my husband, I have a fuck buddy, and I see him often”, I blurted out.

Terri just smiled. “Oh, so do I. I have two fuck buddies. One is a man, and one is another woman.”

“Really?”, I said.

“Yes”, she responded. “And I’d really like to find another one. Another woman.” She looked at my coyly.

Now I was really nervous. It was one thing to be in my mind, but it was another thing to be in a situation where I had to make a decision in reality.

“I… I don’t know, Terri. It’s never really appealed to me…I mean…I’ve never really considered it. I like men. I like cock.”

“Would you like to experiment? Would you like to see if you like it?” Terry questioned.

I looked at her again. She was pretty. She had a nice body. She had big boobs. My stomach was in knots. I felt like a virgin all over again, with nervous anticipation. Was I really considering this? She sensed my hesitancy.

“Let me kiss you, Mandy. If nothing happens, if you’re not feeling it, then no harm. Our secrets are safe with each other, and we can still be close friends, and have mojitos and swim time together on weekends. What do you think?”

“Umm, ok, Terri. Let’s kiss”, I said anxiously.

We were already standing close to each other while we were chatting, and Terri leaned in, pressed her boobs against mine, and pulled my face to hers. She first kissed my lips with hers, then opened her mouth slightly, and parted my mouth with her tongue. It was different than kissing my husband…softer, more sensual. I enjoyed it. I felt her hands on my hips, then moved to my backside, gently squeezing as her kiss remained steady. She pulled back a little, and began rubbing my tits without breaking her kiss. She stopped for a second, looked at me and whispered, “Do you want me to stop?”

“No”, I whispered back. “We haven’t kissed long enough for me to tell if I like it or not.” That was a lie. I did like it. I wanted to continue. I began tingling between my legs.

She didn’t say another word, but went back in for more kissing. Her soft kisses were making my body tingle, she tugged gently on my hard nipples and caressed me oh so sensually. I felt her hand slowly moving down toward my naked hole, and she massaged my clit until I felt like I needed to cum. She stopped for a moment, and led me to the stairs, setting me on the ledge outside the pool, and she knelt on the second step in front of me. “Do you want to cum, Mandy?”, she said in such a way that the only answer had to be positive. “Yes, Terri, make me cum. Please!”, I said wantingly.

She leaned between my legs and began licking my clit, running her tongue up and down, sucking it. It felt so different than when hubby does it. I leaned back on my elbows and felt my body begging for her. Then, I felt her tongue enter my pussy. ‘She must have a long tongue!”, I thought. It felt incredible! Her mouth was magical, and I felt my orgasm mounting. She moved back to my clit, this time inserting her fingers gently into me. Almost without warning, I started to cum…hard! Waves of orgasmic pleasure rippled through my body as she expertly sucked and fingered my pussy. I don’t know how long it lasted, but if felt like it wouldn’t stop. As I came down from my orgasmic high, she came back up to my mouth and kissed me again. I could taste myself on her tongue, and I wrapped my arms around her.

“Yes, I think I could get used to this, Terri. But maybe we should try it again sometime, just to be sure”, I winked at her.

“Of course, Mandy”, she smiled back. I would love that.

We stood back down in the pool, intermittently talking and kissing each other. It felt so good. We were holding each other, our faces touching, when I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. There was a man, sitting in the lounge chair near the table.

“Terri, who is that?” I asked with concern.

“It’s okay, Mandy, that’s my husband, Jim. He won’t bother us.”, Mandy said reassuringly. “He enjoys watching me with other women.”

Jim stood up and motioned us to come out. He was naked. “He must have enjoyed watching us”, I said back. “Look at his dick! My gosh, Terri, your husband has a HUGE dick!”

Come on Mandy, I’ll introduce you….

"

By *hereswallyMan
over a year ago

peterborough

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

More please

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *ikeC2012Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

By *outhEastPaulMan
over a year ago

Thames Ditton surrey

Great really enjoyed both these stories looking forward the adventures continuing

over a year ago

Part two:

I couldn’t help staring at him as we walked toward him. He was fit, like Terri, and very nice looking. I didn’t know what to think about what was going on, that I just had sex with Terri and now we’re walking toward her husband who was very well hung.

“Jim, this is my friend Mandy, from school”, Terri started. “Mandy, this is my husband, Jim.”

I reached out to shake his hand, but instead he pulled me in and gave me a hug. “Nice to meet you, Mandy”, he said with a pretty smile.

“Nice to meet you too, Jim”, I greeted back.

“And this is Jim’s dick”, Terri said, pointing down at his huge member.

Not to let them see my embarrassment, I reached down and grabbed his cock, shaking it as if I were shaking the hand of someone I just met. “And VERY nice to meet YOU, dick”, I said, enjoying the feeling of his thick meat in my hand.

They both chuckled at my humorous greeting, me being relieved that they didn’t think I was too forward—but then again, how could I be when I was standing next to two naked people?

“So, what have you two been up to”?, Jim asked.

“We were just fucking in the pool, honey”, Terri said matter of factly.

“Nice”, Jim answered back. “Are you done for the day, or is there more going to happen? Would you like me to leave so you can continue to play?”

I was hoping Terri wouldn’t ask him to leave. Not that I didn’t thoroughly enjoy my time with her, but I couldn’t help but think I’d like to play with Jim’s monstrosity, too.

“No, Jim, you can stay. If we play some more, we might ask you to join us. That is, if Mandy doesn’t mind”, Terri answered.

“Oh, I don’t know”, I coyly responded. I didn’t want to appear too eager. “I don’t know how much longer I can stay.”

“Please don’t leave on account of me”, Jim said. “You girls can have your own time if you want. I can find plenty of things to do.”

I thought to myself, ‘I’m not going anywhere…not till I fuck that big dick!” But I still played coy. “Oh, you can stay, Jim, It’s okay with me”, and I gave him a wink, then stared down at his giant appendage. I swear, I think he was getting erect. He must have liked what he saw, and I was getting horny again.

“Come on, Mandy, let’s take Jim to the bedroom. He might like to see how good we are with each other”, Terri commanded. I could already feel myself getting wet again.

We got to their bedroom, and it was beautiful. A big king sized bed, gorgeous furniture, and tapestries that set a romantic mood. Terri took charge, which was fine with me as it made things less awkward, and I knew she knew what she was doing.

“Kiss me, Mandy”, Terri ordered. “Jim, stand behind Mandy and embrace her as we kiss”, she continued.

Terri was a really good kisser, so sensual, so erotic. Her tongue was so soft, and she explored my mouth with sexy abandon. I felt Jim behind me, and his hands began to explore my body, first feeling my ass, then moving up to my tits, kneading them expertly. I felt his cock begin to rise, and soon it was hard between my legs. I’ve never experience anything like this before, being between a man and a woman, feeling like the object of attention to both. I was ready for whatever was to come.

She pulled away from me, and whispered in such a sexy voice, “let’s treat Jim and get him ready for what we are going to do to him.” I felt excitement rush through my body. Terri got on her knees, and I turned toward Jim and followed Terri to the floor. I gasped. Jim was fully erect, his heavy, thick, long cock right in front of our faces. I watched in amazement as Terri took him in her mouth, taking him in as far as she could, then back. She did this for about 30 seconds, then stopped and said, “Where are my manners? Here, you enjoy some of this!”, then held his dick to my mouth for me to suck…which I did eagerly. His big cockhead felt good in my mouth, and I sucked him for the next minute. I reached up and grabbed his shaft, with Terri’s hand still there, and there was plenty left over for me to suck.

Terri then stood up, taking me with her, and pushed me and Jim together. “You two need to kiss now”, she ordered. I felt his hard dick at my entrance as his lips met mine. He was a good kisser, too. It didn’t feel the same as Terri’s kiss…it was different, but still good. I could feel my body tingling, this hot man kissing me with his cock at the ready. My pussy was begging to be entered.

Terri then pushed us all on to the bed. She said, “I’m going to take his cock first, Mandy. You’ve already come, so it’s my turn next, then he’ll take care of you.” I didn’t mind, it only served to make me want it that much more. Terri then arranged us. She laid on her back, pulled me on top of her, and Jim behind me. She pulled me down and started sucking on my tits, and I looked behind us and saw Jim’s big cock enter Terri’s pussy. She moaned oh so sexily as she sucked my boobs and Jim fucked her. It didn’t take very long, and she was screaming out in orgasm. I’m sure she’d been holding it since we were in the pool. Jim pulled out of her and she pushed me over on to my back, layed beside me and began caressing me, then ordered Jim, “fuck her, Jim. Fuck her good.”

I winced a little as Jim’s giant dick entered me. I was so wet though, it didn’t hurt at all. I think he was as big as Kyle, and thought, ‘how lucky am I to have had, probably, the two biggest dicks in my town! But my thoughts were only momentary, as all I felt after that was the pleasure of Jim’s dick fucking me. Terri was sucking my tits, rubbing my clit, and sometimes kissing me as Jim’s cock stretched and filled me with sensations that caused shudders, tingles and an orgasmic build up to begin peaking.

“Oh FUCK!”, I yelled out as I unexpectedly began to orgasm. “I’m cumming!! This seemed to make Jim fuck harder, which only served to make my orgasm last longer…and more intense. Terri’s fingers and lips were moving more intensely too, causing my orgasm to overtake my entire being. As I began to subside, Jim let out his own “OH FUCK!, and pulled out of me. Terri grabbed his dick and pumped it, and we both watched in amazement as he flooded my stomach, tits and pussy with his cum…and there was a lot of it. “That’s my baby”, Terri said softly as he continued shot after shot of cum. When he had finished, Terri took his dick in her mouth, and licked and kissed it till he went flaccid again. Jim fell beside me, opposite Terri, and kissed me while Terri ran her soft fingers over my body, trailing his cum all over me.

“That was hot”, I said with my eyes closed.

“Yes, it was”, Jim responded.

“Next weekend, then?”, Terri smiled.

Then she added, “And bring your husband”.

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

That was well worth the wait!

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *r_FaustusMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Very good!

More please

By *rent100Man
over a year ago

Warwick

Fuck!!! That got me going. Would welcome being with these three on a regular basis

over a year ago

Well worth the wait what a sexy slut Mandy has become

By *hereswallyMan
over a year ago

peterborough

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

By *tan 7724Man
over a year ago

scunthorpe

Fantastic

By *lwaysHorny1000Woman
over a year ago

Gosport

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

over a year ago

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

Very horny

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Mmmmmmm what happens next

over a year ago

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/03/21 19:35:06]

By *r_FaustusMan
over a year ago

Northampton

"[Removed by poster at 11/03/21 19:35:06]"

No more....?

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 11/03/21 19:35:06]

No more....?"

Yes, but haven’t had time to write

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

More please

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Love it

over a year ago

Thanks

By *ooking4othersMan
over a year ago

Here ...

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Can't wait for more

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Fareham ish

over a year ago

over a year ago

Really enjoying this. Would love to read more

over a year ago

There was more to the story, but I’ll be leaving Fab in a week, so this is the end. Thanks for reading and commenting everyone!

Post new Message to Thread