Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

my wife with another woman

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I tell you what...I'd Fucking love to watch my wife gettin her pussy eaten and fingered by another woman. I'm pretty sure its a standard fantasy for most guys, but i can't stop thinking about it, we've talked about it during sex, and when we do she cums 5 maybe 6 times during those fucks, I think she would love it too, but shes said she wouldn't ever do it....its a shame, would really turn her into a filthy slut I think

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilford11Man
over a year ago

grantham. not sheffield.

im slowly trying to get my wife to suck another mans cock, which has and still is hard work. but would like to see her getting a good licking by your mrs. NO CHANCE I DONT THINK.

By *ilford11Man
over a year ago

grantham. not sheffield.

im slowly trying to get my wife to suck another mans cock, which has and still is hard work. but would like to see her getting a good licking by your mrs. NO CHANCE I DONT THINK.

over a year ago

Yeah lol, pretty much no chance

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My mrs was straight wen we joined fab 18months ago now she loves playing with women so never say never guys.

over a year ago

Mrs here Now wants another Lady to come and do the five shades of grey stuff on her lol

over a year ago

4 years now since I had my first experience with a woman said I would never do it, but sooooo glad I did I luv it and do class myself as fully bi. Mmmm

By *o-jCouple
over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

My other half said he'd hate to see me with another woman .....So we blindfold him

over a year ago

"My other half said he'd hate to see me with another woman .....So we blindfold him "

Pmsl good on u hun.x

over a year ago

we met my fb late on sat nite n she came bk to our hotel,my fb is str8 and shes a girl i met at work,we had a few drinks and outa the blue she mentioned a 3some ,i went to the toilet and came out and the 2 girls had alredy started and it was sooooh fuckin hot kissin n touchin eachother all over. oh yes it was xx i peeled of my dress n slipped in2 something a little more comfortable n anne pulled me in n we kissed xx soflt lips xx a womans kiss her hands on my body xx her tongue in my mouth m fingers xploring her pussy xx unreal xx a woman knows wat a womanwants xx gentle caressing n expolring each other while having a cock 2 tease xx amazing xx dont rule it out ul love it xxxx

over a year ago

Well.....we talked about it during sex last night, and she said she would love to do it too, now just gotta find someone close by

Post new Message to Thread