Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My friend who likes panties.

Jump to newest

By *ecretpanty OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

lisburn

When i was in my teens ,there was a guy in my class who was a bit off a fem/gay,boy and the rest off the class teased him relentlessly.

One time it was the big thing to wedgey people ,this involved grabbing the underwear off the guy from behind and lefting them up ,,way up! off your feet,up ! causing the guy to feel pain and give everyone a laugh.

Well this day it happened to (lets call him Peter) Peter ,the fem guy.

About 30 people where waiting to get into class and the class bully wedged paul, the only thing was ,there was no lefting up , the underwear came right off in his hand.

They where small pink nylon frilly panties that had ripped at the legs!

the people laughed and Peter grabbed the panties back off him and ran off down the corrador.

I felt sorry for him ,being humalited in front off everone and suprised that Peter had the same love off all thing frilly in the panty department.

I ran after him on the way home after we had got off the bus .He was very quite and i did most off the talking,he said there was nothing dry that morning for him to wear so he had put on his s,,ters . I said ,i understand.

He got to his house first and he asked if i wanted a drink ,so we both went in.There was no one home, so we went up to his room to drink.

I asked him if i could see the ripped panties,he pulled them out off his pocket and through them to me .I felt the lovely nylon panties in my hands and could see that the front part had lots off precum marks .

I wanted to put them up to my lips and nose but couldent infront of Peter.

I asked him what he was going to do with they and he said just through them away,i without thinking said i wanted them,He said what for what? and i said they felt sexy.

Paul said follow me so i did .Nextdoor to his room was his s,,,ters room He walked over to a set off drawers and said look at these.

Would you like me to continue with the story?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *LAYFULLSEXCOUPLECouple
over a year ago

llanelli

By *teveblackpoolMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

By *rouble 50Man
over a year ago

turriff

By *idethesausage2Man
over a year ago

Trowbridge

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *ipa2000TV/TS
over a year ago

kenfig hill

By *onny g 56Man
over a year ago

accrington

over a year ago

over a year ago

lisburn

I walked over and it was full to overflowing with sexy lingerie.Peter said if i liked the ripped panties in my hand ,i might like to see all these.

He said why dont i pick something nice from the drawer and he would too, i picked through the drawer full and decided on a white nylon see thu set with frilly edging.

He picked a pair that looked like what had been ripped from him that day ,only in black this time.

Next thing we heard noise down stairs ,someone had arrived home so i stuffed the panties in my pocket and said thanks.

Peter said he would ring me later .So i ran down stairs and up the road home.

Thinking about what i had in each pocket, a ripped damp pair and a lovely seethu pair.

When i got home i said i was taking a shower and locked the door.

Pulling my clothes off and getting the panties out took about 2 seconds.

I first lefted the ripped ones up to my nose and breathed in the smell i new to be precum.

I then pulled the other panties up my shaking legs.

OOOO they felt so smooth and sexy.My cock was over leaking precum into them , marking the front ,making them even more see thu.

All off a sudden my Mum called from down stairs that Peter was on the phone ,so i wrapped my sissy panty bottom in a dressing gown and said i would pick it up, from the phone upstairs.

Hi Peter i said,

Peter said hi and asked if i liked the presents,

i said very much,he asked right out if i had them on yet!

Shaking abit i said yes .

I big drip off precum hit the inner part of my leg,and i could feel the front off the panties getting tight against my raging hard on.

He said that he was going camping that weekend and wondered if i wanted to go.

I jumped at the chance,saying that i would wear the panties he give me ,for a laugh.

He said that he would too ,but not to tell anyone about it, so i said sure

(i dident want the other guys to no that i loved to wear panties too)

We said" happy wanking" and hung up.

I ran back to the bathroom ,precum flooding thu my panties ,all down my legs.

Locked the door, and stood there shaking with excitment and without touching myself ,

started to fill the panties with hot lines of cum that ran down throught the leg hole and down my leg.

The next day i washed the panties and repaired the ripped ones and pulled them on ,still full of Peters precum,and oo did they feel good!

Hung the other pair up to dry in a forest not far from my house,I couldent dry them at my house for fear off someone seeing them.

I was to go camping tomorrow with Peter and hoped they would be dry in time.

Will I go on?do you like the story?

By *indacxd2000TV/TS
over a year ago

Knocklyon

Please continue I’m enjoying this

over a year ago

lisburn

The next day i went back to the forest ,to get my sexy panties ,but to my surpise ,someone had left a bag hanging next to my panties.

I first got my own panties down and looked to see if they were ok,The front had some small precum marks ,which i thought odd ,because i had washed they .

No this was someone elses precum!

I quicky opened the plastic bag to find a white frilly suspender belt, and seamed black stocking.

My heart beating i quicky looked about to see if i was alone.

I could see a car parked on the road next to the forest ,with a guy sitting in it.

He was quite far away so i quicky took the bag and panties and headed off home .

It ment that i would have to walk past the car, so i walked past on the passanger side so i could look in.

Too be continued.(the camping trip,the guy in the car,the pantyflashing on the bus,precum swopping.

Sorry about the bad spelling and all.

Please leave comments

By *ewryman 62Man
over a year ago

newry

Mmmm luving this

over a year ago

Great story

By *ag165Man
over a year ago

Greenock

By *iamLoves73Man
over a year ago

Widnes

Loving this x

over a year ago

lisburn

I was shocked!

i didn't no what to do ,stop or keep walking,

He was sitting in his car with ladys black stocking and matching (i think) silk panties with lots off lacy trim, with his trousers round his ankles and shirt

fully open so his bra was on show .

I had just past his car abit and stopped and pretended to lie my shoes laces.

I wondered how i could somehow manage to see more off him ,without just going back and staring through the window at that very sexy amage again.

I need not have worried about my next move because the next moment i heard the car door open.

I tall guy with grey hair about 45 years old i guess,came walking over to me ,,,all dressed just like an ordinary man?

Did i really see what i thought i saw?

He stopped right next to me and said, Hi.

I am on holiday(vacation) for 2 weeks camping from place to place and wondered if where was any good places to set up a tent for the night?

I stood up still holding the bag off lingerie in my hand and said,

Yes ,alot off people would camp in these woods because it was close to a large river and not to far from town.

i could see high heels boots ,that could have been ladys boots,but apart from that NO lingerie.

He said

,thanks and said he would pitch camp just over there and pointed in the direction

off where i had found the bag and dryied my panties.

My legs where shaking from the though that i could maybe see more of this guy ,that i just sperted out,( and a large load off precum into my already wet panties)

Yes thats a great place to camp,i said.

and that me and a friend where also going camping that weekend.

He said ,

That it was going to be really good weather and turned around and started back to his car and stretching his arms up ,so that his tea shirt came out off his trousers and exposed the black suspender belt and panties top i had seen earlier.

Still with his back too me ,he said,

It looked ok ,but a bit scary all on my own , and then said ,

,Look i know

you probably don't want to hang out with a old guy like me ,camping any where near you ,but i have bought all this beer for my trip and ,maybe you and a friend could join me tonight for a few.

Will I go on?

By *indacxd2000TV/TS
over a year ago

Knocklyon

Waiting anxiously for the next part xx

over a year ago

Great story

By *vhazelMan
over a year ago

Ely

Fab

So exciting for a young guy

By *eterpervisMan
over a year ago

back where i came from

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

Intrested following

By *nly1meMan
over a year ago

here there n everywhere

[Removed by poster at 01/02/21 19:28:24]

By *nly1meMan
over a year ago

here there n everywhere

Sounds hot and gonna b fun

By *omm000161Man
over a year ago

dublin

I hope we hear more of this story soon. Great writing.

over a year ago

lisburn

without thinking said, Yes as it was friday and we where going camping anyway,and it was alot closer to home, and that my mate had never camped here before (being so close to home)

I said do you want me to help put up your tent as its always easier with 2.

He looked up at the sky and said ,Yes that would be great and that he thought that it was about to start raining.

I agreed with him and without another word ,we unpacked his car and carried all the kit into the woods.

We started to set up the tent ,with all the poles and where chatting away about a great camp site this was ,and right next to a river.He asked ,Had i ever went swiming there and i said yes.

Well before i said good bye ,just before we had finished the putting up of the tent ,he picked up my bag that had all the lingerie in it , that i had put down to help him in his work.

He opened the bag !

He put his hand inside and pulled all the lovely sexy lingerie out to the top off the bag ,,,,,,

looked at me .

,then lowered it all back in.

I turned really red and flushed.

He said nothing about it and just brought the bag up to his nose and smelt it .

i looked away feeling like a naughty panty wearing sissy.

The outer fly sheet of the tent was flapping around abit because the wind had picked up and the rain started.

Well, It rained and then it rained abit more.

I helped him get the tent all hammered down,and because it was so wet( the rain had soaked both of

are clothes right through)

So ,there i was standing dripping wet ,with ladys panties on ,under my trousers ,with an older man who i new to be wearing female undies ,in a tent, on our own!

too be continued.

He started to take off his coat ,but there was very little space to stand and he was bumping and rubbing right next too me.

He took off his coat and under it was a black bra !

I said nothing.

he pulled down his trousers to expose the stocking and panties i had seen earlier.

i pretended not to notice ,i looked up to his face and he pointed to my trousers with his eyes.

I was starting to get cold in my wet outer clothing so with nervice hands started to take off my coat, and t-shirt.

We where buffited together by the wind and had to stand right next to each other.

I put my hands on my trousers and started to pull them down.

My girly panties where exposed to another guy!

He said nothing.

i kicked my shoes off and took off my wet trousers and handed them to him ,as he was hanging the bits he had took off ,over a rope inside the tent outter to dry.

over a year ago

This is great

over a year ago

"

When i was in my teens ,there was a guy in my class who was a bit off a fem/gay,boy and the rest off the class teased him relentlessly.

One time it was the big thing to wedgey people ,this involved grabbing the underwear off the guy from behind and lefting them up ,,way up! off your feet,up ! causing the guy to feel pain and give everyone a laugh.

Well this day it happened to (lets call him Peter) Peter ,the fem guy.

About 30 people where waiting to get into class and the class bully wedged paul, the only thing was ,there was no lefting up , the underwear came right off in his hand.

They where small pink nylon frilly panties that had ripped at the legs!

the people laughed and Peter grabbed the panties back off him and ran off down the corrador.

I felt sorry for him ,being humalited in front off everone and suprised that Peter had the same love off all thing frilly in the panty department.

I ran after him on the way home after we had got off the bus .He was very quite and i did most off the talking,he said there was nothing dry that morning for him to wear so he had put on his s,,ters . I said ,i understand.

He got to his house first and he asked if i wanted a drink ,so we both went in.There was no one home, so we went up to his room to drink.

I asked him if i could see the ripped panties,he pulled them out off his pocket and through them to me .I felt the lovely nylon panties in my hands and could see that the front part had lots off precum marks .

I wanted to put them up to my lips and nose but couldent infront of Peter.

I asked him what he was going to do with they and he said just through them away,i without thinking said i wanted them,He said what for what? and i said they felt sexy.

Paul said follow me so i did .Nextdoor to his room was his s,,,ters room He walked over to a set off drawers and said look at these.

Would you like me to continue with the story?"

yes please!

By *b1976Man
over a year ago

North East

Loving this story

By *vhazelMan
over a year ago

Ely

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

By *vhazelMan
over a year ago

Ely

By *aughtyman45Man
over a year ago

lincoln

Great story, can’t wait for the next instalment

over a year ago

lisburn

We had to stand right in the middle of the tent with our backs to each other.

The wind really picked up ,and the tent pole at my back really stated to take off ,

so we both turned around to hold the tent down and and the same time i found my sissy pantycovered cock pressed up against a guy who was dressed in panties just like mine.

The wind flew,and the tent began to move from side to side ,throughing me to my knees.

His black panties where how about 6 " from my face.

I could see that the front off his panties where ,,,just covered with precum ,on the inside and the outside.

The wind blew,and my face was pushed towards the lovely damp precummy panties.Big strings off pre attached to my nose and lips as i was slamed by the wind into a hard cock dressed in sexy panties ,and that i was also wearing.

I licked my lips and for the first time , tasted and smelt the precum from another cock through sexy panties!

let it all happen.or did i?

to be contuied.

By *vbikerMan
over a year ago

morpeth

Good start looking forward to seeing where this goes

By *eekingfun999TV/TS
over a year ago

whitstable

Loving this

By *vhazelMan
over a year ago

Ely

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

By *vhazelMan
over a year ago

Ely

By *vhazelMan
over a year ago

Ely

By *usicMan
over a year ago

manchester

over a year ago

Can't wait for more

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

over a year ago

lisburn

"Can't wait for more "

I have more stories posted here.

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Loving it

By *ustcuriousgeorgeMan
over a year ago

Shropshire

over a year ago

Loving this!!

By *UCKER56Man
over a year ago

Walsall

Brilliant... I'm so hard reading this

By *ag165Man
over a year ago

Greenock

By *om1962Man
over a year ago

Brighton

By *ini1275Man
over a year ago

stoke on trent

More please so sexy

By *ipa2000TV/TS
over a year ago

kenfig hill

Mmmm more please

over a year ago

lisburn

Yes I must write some more. What part off this story did you like the best?

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *b1976Man
over a year ago

North East

Please continue

By *aitingstillMan
over a year ago

East of Cork

6 weeks ago

lisburn

Thanks for all the likes. What parts did you like best?

Post new Message to Thread