Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wedding Joy.. Continued

Jump to newest

By *urious Eyes OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

Coninued as thread got to big. I'll post the last bit Pt6

Pt6

I sat on the bed and waited for her to finish in the toilet. About 90secs passed and the toilet flushed. I turned to face the toilet door waiting for her to come out. The handle of the door dropped down and out she walked

I could swear her dress was a little higher up the leg but my eyes then focused on her beautiful smile.

As she walked towards me she said "well what would you like to do?"

Again I ran answers thru my head very quick. I wanna kiss you, stick my hand under your skirt, fuck you, would love a BJ where all in my thought process

I went with the kiss. "I'd like to kiss you I said as I've been dreaming of it all day". She gave a smirk which broke into a smile until she was about 2 foot from me then the smile was gone replaced by a serious face as she leant into kiss me.

She put her hands around my face and kissed me with the softest of lips. It was magic. Her tounge felt even softer as it bounced around my mouth

After about 3mins her hands moved down to unbuckle my belt. She undid my belt and stuck her right hand into my trousers. My cock was throbbing so hard. Her little noises of excitement as she put her hand around my cock made me even harder

"I can't stay too long I don't want to be missing in action downstairs" she said. "OK?" no worries I said whatever you think. With that she turned around to face away from me peeled her skirt up to reveal the roundest of arses and slowly sat down on my cock.

No knickers I thought... Jesus this one's a fire cracker. She slowly lifted herself up and down my shaft as I lay back on the bed. She spent about 2mimutes doing it. I didn't want her to stop. I'd definitely cum.

She lifted herself up off my cock spun around and knelt in front of me making my cock disappear into her mouth like a magic trick. She left my cock all wet and sucked it all back in raised her head and came up to my face to kiss me. She tasted gorgeous

She stood up and said "hopefully I'll give you more of that later I'll try get the hubby off to bed early" can't wait I said

She peeled her dress back down and said "I'm heading back down give me a few mins head start" as she headed for the door

I will I said. She peeped thru the peep hole and turned before opening the door.

"by the way.. There's something hanging from your shower head in the bathroom".. Blew me a kiss and left

I got up. Fixed my trousers and headed for the bathroom. I looked behind the door at the shower head to find a red lacey thong hanging from my shower head

Soo kinky.

I couldn't wait for later...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/01/21 23:49:59]

over a year ago

Can’t wait

over a year ago

By *urious Eyes OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

Pt7

I Watched her leave stood up and pulled my trousers back up. Gave it 5mins then returned back down stairs

The main room was nearly ready I got a drink then chatted with some friends. At this stage the bride and groom came over. We chatted about how good dinner was and the speaches etc. My mind tho was elsewhere (back up in my room to be exact)

The bride then told us that 3 of her friends were single and she told me and one of the other lads we should make a move for them later

Im smiling saying yea yea meanwhile thinking I've just had your hot aunt sit on my cock

We entered the room and the band was set up and ready to play the first dance. We were all called to make a circle as the bride and groom were called in. Directly across from me was the aunt. I couldn't keep my eyes off her and her me

As the night went on we mingled amongst the dancers on the floor every now and again dancing next to eachother and touching each other playfully

As the band finished and the DJ came on I noticed her table was full of drink. The hubby was there with a few other aunts and uncles

I was praying she wouldn't get too d*unk. In saying that my eyes were heavy. I was praying I wouldn't fall asleep ??

As last orders were called I que'd at the bar. It was 1.10am. As I placed my order I turned round and she was about 3 or 4 people back. I called her up and said "I owe you a drink". She said "that and more" with a sly wink.. We both did a shot of baby guinness and again she joked "I love head and not only on my shots"

She was killing me with the one liners. As we put our drinks on the tables we headed back to the dance floor as the DJ wrapped up his set. As the brides name was Caroline he played sweet Caroline. This time I was stood next to the aunt. Her husband was on her other side. "touching hands" we held hands. She interlocked her fingers in mine and was squeezing them tight. It finished up with the Irish Anthem then that was it.

As is typical with Irish weddings everyone grabbed as many drinks as the could and headed to the hotel reception area to continue the party lol. There was about 20/25 people split over 3 sets of dining areas. As they thinned out to about 12 people we were all huddled into one area. We were having a sing song. At one stage she came over an sat on my lap playfully as we both butchered a song but everyone was laughing.

It was now near 3am. Her huddy was still there well on as was another aunt and a few friends. I said there's no way anything is happening here. The setup doesn't look good

I decided to call it a night. Disappointed but sure what could I do? I went round the table saying goodbye kissing and handshaking. As I got to her my kiss was more to the corner of her mouth then her cheek. She was cheeky and rubbed her tounge off my mouth on the QT so hidden from everyone. I asked her did she need a hand getting hubby or aunt up to bed and age said she was fine

I said well hopefully see you in the morning at breakfast we can exchange Facebook or whatever before you go and she said definitely

I went up got undressed and into bed. So gutted. I debated having a wank and just thinking about her but I said I'd leave that for morning lol

I went to sleep and was asleep what felt like hours when I was awoken by a quiet knocking on my door. At first as it was pitch dark I didnt know where I was or what was going on. I couldn't find the light switch so I gingerly and nakedly made my way to the peep hole.

"Who's knocking on my door to get me up but quietly?" I thought

I peeped out and there she was looking back and forth down the corridor. I unhooked the safety latch and opened the door. She burst in as to get out of the hallway. I shut the door and put the low light on

" bet you didn't think you'd be seeing me tonight did you?" she said. No I didn't. Where's your husband? "He's in bed out for the count. He couldn't even get his suit off. I'm staying here tonight"

What if he wakes up and your not there I said?

"I'll say I stayed in with Sheila (the other aunt) she's in a worse state then him. So just relax" as she took my hand and led me towards the bed.

"we've a couple of hours to have fun and I want fun"

My night was only starting...

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *aul002Man
over a year ago

chelt

Nice

By *newinkMan
over a year ago

Durham

By *angtasticallyMan
over a year ago

Drogheda

over a year ago

Wow

By *arc5t5Man
over a year ago

Chorley

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Lanzarote

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

over a year ago

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *eepfill999Man
over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *oxtrotOscar654Man
over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Brilliant stuff and so well written, please keep it up and going can't wait for the next installment

over a year ago

By *aptain22Man
over a year ago

Manchester

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

By *az1Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

By *ameulMan
over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Nice

By *nneedoffun2020Man
over a year ago

Grantham

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *rishman30Man
over a year ago

belfast

Great!

By *ediraMan
over a year ago

Reigate

By *azKayeMan
over a year ago

blackpool

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

over a year ago

Brilliant story so far

By *urious Eyes OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

Pt8

As we got to the bed she spun me around and pushed me back on the bed. She then went down on me sucking my cock till it was hard. I was in heaven. She again pulled up her skirt and then sat on me. Her shaven pussy was so tight. Her facial expression of enjoyment as I pushed my cock inside her pussy is an image I'll have forever. She felt amazing

As she rode me all I could do was thinking of exploding inside her. She then ran her fingers thru her hair and positioned her hands ontop of her head. Another image I love. I wanted more. I rolled her over onto her back and peeled her skirt of. There wasn't a hair on her pussy.

As she started to take her top and bra off I went down on her. Again by the sounds of things to her pleasure. After a couple of minutes I stood up just to see her fully naked on my bed. She looked amazing. "get inside me" she said. So I did.

I had you legs around my waste, over my shoulders, spread apart.. I just couldn't get enough

As I felt close to cuming lay ontop of her and kissed her as we fucked. I'd my hands wrapped round her back and ovrt her shoulders to pull me into her. She was loving it as was I.

She kept calling my name telling me to fuck her. I asked if her husband fucks her like this and she said "never". I like a little sexy talk as I fuck so I asked her to tell me something naughty about herself. She smiled and said she was close to cuming. I said so was i

She then told me about her summer holidays. She said her and her girlfriends went to Benidorm in the summer for a wk. She told me that one night they got chatting to this Stag do from Britain. She got on well with a 28yr old in the group and she gave her a cheeky kiss in a club.

I was loving hearing this it was making me fuck her harder. She said she went back to his room to fuck him. As they were having sex his friend came back. She said we didn't stop. His friend came over and sat on bed beside them and watched and then joined in. She said she'd never been fucked by 2 lads before and it was amazing. She said they both had their cocks in her pussy and came together

This set me over the edge. I came all inside her. She was rubbing her clit and came a few seconds later. It felt so good. She asked me to go down in her as she pushed my cum out asked me to take it in her mouth then kiss her. We then just lay there. 5am I'm lying beside a hot milf and just finished some amazing sex

She said she'd stay till 9 and to set an alarm. I said no problem. She said we'll have round 3 before I leave... I said I couldn't wait..

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *angtasticallyMan
over a year ago

Drogheda

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Fantastic more please

over a year ago

Love Love Love Irish weddings

By *ack rabbit 1980Man
over a year ago

MABLETHORPE

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

Great

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

over a year ago

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Lanzarote

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *APNWCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *aul002Man
over a year ago

chelt

Great

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

over a year ago

Great so far

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/01/21 16:50:34]

over a year ago

By *asyGent75Man
over a year ago

Doncaster South Yorkshire

By *eepfill999Man
over a year ago

South Cheshire

over a year ago

Loving the story

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *urious Eyes OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

Pt9

I woke back up at 7.20..i thought I'd been asleep for hours. She was still asleep and we were in the spooning position.

I was rubbing my hand off her leg then slowly around towards her pussy. After about 60 secs she moved her leg so I could get easier access to her pussy and clit.. She was starting to wake up

She started to become very wet. So with my wet fingers I'd move around and starting playing with her arse. I'd rub my wet finger just around her arse hole and I could tell she was enjoying it. As it began to loosing up I stuck 2 fingers in then began to kiss her neck.

She was really enjoying it now. She started to rub her clit and moan ever so slightly more

My cock was huge at this stage. I love next morning hung over sex. In between her moaning she said "stick it in my arse" so like a good boy I followed orders

I slowly stuck it in and I could feel every bit of my foreskin slide back. I started gently and as she was comfortable I'd speed up. She was loving it as was I. After a couple of minutes she said "fuck me doggy".

So we positioned for that. My cock slid back into her tight arse as I grabbed her by the hips. It was magical. "awe fuck me she cried". I kept calling her a hot milf which she enjoyed. At one point I grabbed her hair in a pony tail to pul her hair back so I could see her face

I leaned over into her ear and asked her was she enjoying it. "yes" she said. Would you like a cock to suck on now I said?.. "ohh yes I'd love one"

That little tease got me do excited. I could feel I was about to cum and I told her. "cum in my arse she said" and again I followed orders... I couldn't stop cuming. Again she was playing with her clit and came just after me

She told me to lie down and she sat above my face and squeezed the cum out into my mouth. She then jumped down and kissed me. So hot

My cock had still some stiffness left so she sat on me and bounced for a few more minutes. It was heaven

We got up and both had a shower together (thankfully the room had a shower cap lol). We kissed and touched each other all over. I made her cum again fingering her in the shower. "your amazing" she said

I don't think I am but its nice to hear after a night with someone. I watched her get dressed and she was about to head to the other aunts room.she wanted to make it look like she'd stayed there.

I walked her over to the door told her she was amazing and kissed her goodbye. We swapped numbers and agreed we'd meet up again when suited us both

And so that was that. One amazing night with a hot milf. And I'm thankful to report we still see eachother to this day (well before covid that is)

Thanks for all the nice replys and messages. A pleasure to bring ye my story

By *angtasticallyMan
over a year ago

Drogheda

Love it

By *eterinpantiesukMan
over a year ago

southam

Nothing better than a fresh dirty wife

By *orovoyeurMan
over a year ago

Cumbria

I think that we would all like to hear about some of your other meets with that sexy lady too

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Any more stories ??

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

Brilliant very horny

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Lanzarote

Thanks, great story

By *icklowhornMan
over a year ago

Dublin &

Great writing!

over a year ago

"I think that we would all like to hear about some of your other meets with that sexy lady too "

Yes great story, would like to hear of at least one of your meet ups with her.

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Well done enjoyed ty

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago