Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Dark Room (true story)

Jump to newest

By *oupleforfun7669 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Minehead / Taunton

The dark room

I took my wife in to a dark room. (In a club).

We headed in to the corner and with her back to the door start to kiss deeply. I saw out the corner of my eye a few guys coming in and watching me kiss and fondle her.

They approach and start to touch my wife as well. My hand is on her ass and I feel another guys hand on her ass as well.

I feel the wife tense up as another guy runs his hand up her stocking clad legs and under her short skirt. It is not long before she has hands all over her.

She is now starting to breath heavier and is getting quite excited. A few of the guys have there cocks out and she has a cock in each hand as another has lifted her skirt and is thrusting his cock between her legs against her knickers. He stops thrusting just long enough to remove her knickers, when he places his cock between her legs again she is so wet and excited she pushes back and his cock slides all the way in. I am still kissing her deeply I can feel the thrusting of the stranger behind her. After only a short time he cums and pulls his cock out, without delay another guy takes his place and fuckes her until he cums. Another 2 guys both have there turn before I get between her legs and fuck a very wet and spunky pussy from behind while she has a few cocks in front of her to suck on.

L & M

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tuartieMan
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Excellent

By *awhWoman
over a year ago

here

My kind of fun

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

had a few fun at Exeter swingers dark room years ago

By *az1Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

By *ohn1953Man
over a year ago

Staffordshire

Yes in the darkroom at the attic club in Derby I saw a couple go into the darkroom and I followed them in, as I approach them the hubby was standing behind his wife his hands was running over her blouse and tits I let my hand move over her stocking legs and under her dress and has I moved my hand higher she parted her legs, she had no knickers on as I slipped two fingers into her pussy as she moaned and reached down for my cock by then I felt other guys hands touching her and soon they had her blouse undone and get tits out had hands was all over her tits, I soon had her cumming over my fingers I was just about to cum when I felt her hand move from my cock and then another hand started to wank my cock, it was that dark in there I could not see who it was but it was not long before i shot my load, I moved away to let other guys enjoy touching her. As I moved out of the darkroom I waited for them to come out of the darkroom, it was a couple in their 50s, I went over to them and said thank you for the fun in there, they smiled and said we are glad you enjoyed it, we are Sue and Paul, I said I am John, so we said our hellos and Sue said I loved the feel of your thick cock as you fingered me and Paul said it did feel thick as I made you cum and shot it all over my hand, so now I knew who the other hand was that was wanking me. They said would you like to go into a private room so we can have some fun, I said I love too, so we went into the room with a heart shaped bed and all of us stripped naked, I lay on the bed has Sue got down to suck my hard cock and Paul kneeled a side her and watched her sucking my cock then Sue held my cock and I looked down as Paul put my cock into his mouth and started to suck my cock, they took turns sucking my cock, I was ready to cum when I said I want to feel my cock in your pussy she got up and went on all fours she had black pubic hair, I went for a condom and Sue said no I want to shoot all that lovely spunk deep into my pussy,, I stood behind her and slid my thick cock into her very wet pussy as I slid in she let out a moan as I started off slow before building up my speed until I let out a moan and shot my load of spunk deep into her pussy, had I pulled out Paul moved behind his wife and stated to fuck her spunk filled pussy, I went and put my cock into her mouth so she could suck my cock clean of her juices and my spunk covered cock, it was not long before Paul had shot his spunk into his wife , I pulled my cock out of her mouth and started to wank my cock until I shot my spunk over her face and mouth, Paul told Sue to lay on her back he got on his knees I started to lick his and my spunk from out of Sue pussy, I got some tissue and wiped my cock and started to put my clothes back one watching Paul enjoying licking his wife’s lovely spunk filled pussy, I went over leaned over and kissed Sue and said thank you for a lovely time, she said no thank you too as we both enjoyed the fun

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My ex and I used to be regulars at chams Newport and one night she sucked of to completion 8 guys and fucked 14!! She even done dvp and dp lol she was absolutely dripping by the time we got home

By *3xyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

swingers town

My wife loves the dark room fun.

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *obandsue 69Couple
over a year ago

north Cornwall

Sue loves going in the dark room in steamers. .so looking forward to it opening up again after lockdown

Post new Message to Thread