Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The next adventure with my ex Bex

Jump to newest

By *pooks OP   Man
over a year ago

stockport

Following on from the previous stories Bex and I continued to have more 3sums with Ian which always ended in lots of orgasms and spunk filling her holes, each meet better than the last but iwanted to see how far she was willing to go with our sexperiments.

During a good fuck session i asked her if she was ready to take things to the next level? She asked me what i had in mind so i told her i wanted her to get fucked by someone without me being there, a total stranger and then for her to come home and tell me all about it. She said she wasn't really up for this cos it turned her on me being there and knowing i was enjoying watching and encouraging her. I told her it would turn me on and i wouldn't be angry with her cos i didn't think it would be cheating if i knew about it and even given her permission to do it. She said she really didn't fancy doing this and just wanted to keep things the way they were between us and continue to involve Ian in our sex life.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *pooks OP   Man
over a year ago

stockport

I left it there, i didn't want to push her into doing something she didn't feel comfortable doing or piss her off, especially whilst i hadn't cum yet!

A couple of weeks went by and nothing else was mentioned. She said she was going out with some of her friends from college at the weekend and she'd probably be late home and asked if i was ok with that. I never stopped her doing anything and told her of course and to just be careful cos she was going into Manchester and there's always idiots about. She said they were going to go to the Ritz and she'd be fine.

The weekend came and she got ready and went out and i stayed in.

It must have been around 3am when she came home and she was obviously pissed cos she was bumping into things and apologizing to them. She climbed into bed a snuggled up and put her hand straight on my dick. I turned over and as i went to kiss her smelt her breath which stank. She had been a smoker when we first got together but quit and hadn't smoked for about 18 months but tonight she'd obviously decided to start up again and i'm afraid i don't like the smell and i certainly don't like the taste. So between the cigarettes and the stale beer her breath was a real turn off so i said goodnight and rolled back over again.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread