Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Something in the Dutch air

Jump to newest

By *amill OP   Man
over a year ago

Warrington

So before I start I just want to confirm that this is a true story from a few years ago, not a fantasy of mine. I'm not sure how popular it will be, I'll post part 1 which will be mainly scene setting if it feels slow to start with bare with me because this does get interesting and I have to write it in this way as it helps me to remember the details of the night. If people don't get too bored then I'll post the rest, think of this as chapter one of a novel about a raunchy evening abroad.

This story all starts with a field trip abroad in the Netherlands with a group of students from a course I was on at the time. We were spending the night in a fairly nice hostel in a city, this place was pretty cool had a bar and a nice social area with a big projector which they showed football on. The day was done and we were all chilling out in the bar area watching a big football match, the bar was offering a happy hour 2-4-1 deal on all drinks so naturally being young I went in hard and ordered about 8 drinks at once (students love a good deal when they see one).

Anyway, the game had been going and the result went the way of my team, by this point it was probably fair to say I was a bit past the 'tipsy' stage. Unfortunately the bar was closing now and a group of us weren't ready to end the night just yet, so we decided to head out to find a night club to carry on the night. One member of this group was this rather attractive brunette who I'd kind of secretly been crushing on and we'd been talking to each other with our eyes on this trip, but never even really spoke properly. There was definitely some sexual tension between us though, although I was aware she had a boyfriend so never really had even considered the possibility of anything happening beyond any fantasy scenario I may have dreamt up.

Fast forward about 30 mins after getting changed into some more appropriate clothes for a club, which in a women's case is often less coverage whereas men its usually covering up our legs. We go into this night club that was recommend to us by a local in the city and it's very similar to what you can expect over here in the UK, except that the Dutch have slightly different musical tastes.

For some reason I can't quite remember I wasn't able to buy a drink in this place, so a female friend from the course bought me one and we headed to the dance floor. She was trying to hook up with a mate of mine, so off she went with my mate onto the dance floor and she'd asked me to watch her bag.

I was then in a situation where I found myself alone with the brunette I mentioned earlier both just sitting at the edge of the dance floor with a drink each. Now at this point we weren't actually chatting to each other but more just keeping each other company, she looked fairly distance which Isn't surprising because in theory she's sat with a guy who's never really chatted to her but has gave her that look on more than one occasion.

So we end up chatting to each other about my mate and her friend, speculating whether they might end up sleeping together. Then I'm not 100% sure how we got to this topic of conversation, but she turns to me and tells me what her type is 'dark hair and a bit chubby'. This immediately perks my interest as I would describe myself as that, I turn to her and say 'so what you're saying is that I'm your perfect type?', she goes you're not chubby. To which I respond, 'do you want me to prove it by showing you?', of course to my surprise she says yes. Then all of a sudden I'm just lifting my top in the middle of this club to show her that I'm 'chubby'.

It was from this moment where I just noticed her eyes light up and then I knew from this moment things were about to get real interesting...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *0 Shades of RedCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Indeed very interesting please continue

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More

By *amill OP   Man
over a year ago

Warrington

There wasn't massive interest but I suspect that may pick up with part 2, because this is where all the naughty stuff begins to take place. I'm not offended if you skip part 1, but it just aids with the story telling.

So, as near enough as my top drops back down my body I'm suddenly locking lips with this woman and this wasn't no just little peck. The moment our lips touch we are sent into a frenzied passion of kissing with our tongues hitting back and forth, no time to think or even react to the situation. After a few minutes we break the lip lock, this was more than likely to just get our breath back. She looks at me and says 'look what you made me do now', I reply cheekily 'it's not my fault that I'm your type'. At this point we're both looking each other up and down, there's only one thing on both our minds right now.

Our lips meet again passionately kissing for a few more minutes, hands frantically touching each other all over, both of us are on auto pilot my cock is growing ever harder and I can only imagine what this is doing for her. I've never been kissed like this before and wanted to just take that person there and then in the club. Suddenly I forgot about everything else, it was almost as if the music wasn't playing and all I could focus on was this woman and the spell she'd put me under with that kiss.

Now just to back up a bit and describe this woman, she's average sort of height 5'8 ish, long curly brunette, athletic frame, with a nice bust not huge but definitely not small with a great shape to them. I'd had a crush on her from the moment I saw her a year earlier when she wore a sexy little black dress to an event once before and this night she was wearing that same dress again. No wonder I was so into her right now, I'd been waiting for a year to marvel at this sight again and here I am with my tongue in her mouth touching her amazing body.

We both got caught up in the heat of the moment and before we knew it we weren't actually in the club anymore, but had managed to find our way out on the street with the club no where in sight. She's stood with her back firmly pushed up against the wall whilst we're both still enjoying each others lips, with my body pressing into hers. My cock is throbbing, partly because of how hard she'd made me but also I had a pair of tight fitting jeans and it just wanted to escape.

She's grabbing my cock through my jeans and then before I even realise, it's out of the cage and has worked it's way deep down her throat. Wow this girl just is unbelievable, with the first mouthful she just takes it all the way down and back up again, I almost lost it right there, but thankfully the alcohol was delaying that slightly. As she's taking the whole length of my shaft down her throat, she's swirling her tongue around my cock like a tornado, hitting all those spots around the edge of my helmet.

It was at that moment I think to myself, here I am the middle of a foreign city trousers down, getting my cock sucked by this girl I've been crushing on for over year I couldn't believe my luck. The whole situation was just so intense and hot because what if we got caught, I don't know how strict the Dutch are with this stuff. The thought of possibly being arrested and going into a Dutch police station or even worse what if our fellow students or lecturers found out what we were out doing in the street on a field trip! However, I didn't give a flying toss, why should I? After all I've wanted this girl for well over a year and if this was where I'd finally get my chance to enjoy her then so be it!

But little did I know that this was only the beginning of one of the best trips I've ever been on, part 3 to follow later...

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *ornyboy46Man
over a year ago

heatons

Excellent start

Post new Message to Thread