Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A meet with a little extra

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When you receive an email from a lady on here, you sometimes have to think ‘are you too good to be true’? I arranged to meet Sarah for a social drink one evening. Whenever I go on a social I always make an effort, nicely shaved (face, cock and balls) and with a freshly ironed shirt and trousers.

I ordered a drink and sat myself down. I was halfway through my drink and I got a text from Sarah saying that she would be with me in 5 minutes, where in the bar was I? I text back and told her that I was near a window, in a private little spot where no one would be able to overhear our conversation.

I peered out of the window and there she was. Sarah is a tall and slender lady; great legs; sexy long straight brown hair. As she passed me she winked at me and I saw that she had a fantastic ass. She came in and I asked what she would like to drink; half a larger and lime.

So, Sarah and I talked about trivial things. At first I thought there was something a little odd about her. After all, it’s not every day that I am in a pub with a sexy assed lady who has already promised me the blowjob of a lifetime. As time went on Sarah and I flirted, her hand went onto my leg, mine on hers. Before long we were kissing and she was all over me her hands rubbing my thighs, grazing my cock.

“Do you want to come back to mine?” Sarah asked?

“You did promise me a blowjob.” I replied.

“Follow me home.” She said, standing up collecting her purse.

I followed her in my car, fortunately Sarah didn’t live very far away. As I walked in, she locked the door behind me “Welcome to my home...said the spider to the fly. Come through to the lounge.” She held my hand and walked me through to the lounge and threw me onto the couch. Within moments she had pulled my trousers down, my briefs and had started suck greedily at my cock. She took it deep into her mouth and played with my balls. Sarah knew how to suck a cock. She wanked and sucked and licked my balls so well that I almost shot my load twice. Both times, she knew when to stop and she did. Letting me get back to normal...teasing me. Occasionally, she would slide her tongue into my ass. I have had this happen a few times and I do enjoy it. Every time her tongue went into my ass I moaned, before long, she was licking my ass, fingering it and spitting into it. My head went back and I moaned that I was about to cum.

“No you’re fucking not.” She said, as she smacked my cock and pinched my ball sack. If there is something that you have ever had done to stop you from cumming, then you will know that is a pretty good way of stopping you from cumming. “I’m going to blind fold you, you said you liked that, right?”

On slipped a blondfold, and Sarah began sucking my cock again. By this time, I had taken my shirt and socks off and except for the blindfold, I was completely naked. She sucked harder, taking me deeply into her throat. She wanked and licked my balls and licked my ass. Her tongue got deeper and deeper into my ass. The next thing I know, she has straddled my cock and I am inside her. She rides me reverse cowgirl. My hands grab her hips as she is bouncing up and down on my cock. I hear her moan and squeal in delight. “Mmmm fuck my ass.” She purrs, I thrust upwards...it is so rare to find a lady that loves anal these days.

I sit up and my hand slides around Sarah’s hips so I can finger her pussy...only she doesn’t have one. Instead, I find a very hard cock. “That’s it wank me, as I ride your cock.” Sarah moaned. Always the considerate lover, I reached around and took hold of her cock. As I did, I sat up and kissed the back of her neck. I used my right hand and wanked her like I was having a wank myself. She arched her back and moaned. I felt her hips buck further into me and my cock sank deeper into her ass.

“I want to taste my ass.” She said as she scrambled off of my cock. With my blindfold still on, I felt her slide in between my legs and she started to wank me off and suck my cock. A finger slid back into my ass and I moved against its entry-somehow it seemed different. She obviously felt me move against the entry and said “You loved it moments ago. Just relax honey and enjoy the experience.” I relaxed and one finger turned into two. She was deep throating my cock and fingering my ass. To be honest its not the most unpleasant experience I have ever had on a meet. Then two fingers left my ass, she was still wanking me, but she had moved. Then I felt the tip of her cock at the entrance of my ass, before I knew it, her tip was in then the rest of her 7 inches was sliding up my ass.

I gasped and went to remove my blindfold, but Sarah put her hands over my eyes “No darling, keep it on.” She giggled.

I felt all of her 7 inches, she slid it out to the tip, then slid it into me again. I felt a cold liquid hit my cock and trickle around my balls into my ass as her cock slid with much less friction. “I can fuck you properly now honey.” Sarah slid her cock into and out of my ass with faster and faster. I enjoyed it, and I started to moan. I started playing with myself and started to wank softly. With each thrust I got harder and I started to wank in time with Sarah’s thrusts. “Honey, I’m cumming...” I started to squirt a little precum, Sarah squeeled “Come on baby. Squirt on me as I squirt in you.” I shot my load and her Sarah squeal “I’m cumming in you baby.” For the first time ever, I felt what I had done to a few ladies (cum in their asses). Sarah squirted hard up my ass and I felt her spunk hit the very inside of my ass. Sarah leaned forward and kissed me “How was that honey?”

“More than I expected.” I responded as I held her close to me. She slid out of me and as she withdrew, her spunk trickled out of me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

very nice story indeed would luv that to happen to me

By *trapon1981TV/TS
over a year ago

Balloch / Dumbarton

mmmmmmmmmm

LOVE this story soooo hot...now if only it would happen to me more often

over a year ago

Wow one hell of a story. Made me rock hard reading it. Would love that to happen to me

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

Hot story

By *ornyhound54Man
over a year ago

sandhurst

MMMMM what a great story, you are a lucky guy xx

By *ustinsideMan
over a year ago

chester

WOW that was amazing and i would also love to have been you mmmm

over a year ago

Great read Thanks for sharing and as others have said it would have been great to be you.

Did you ever meet again?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Great read Thanks for sharing and as others have said it would have been great to be you.

Did you ever meet again? "

No sadly

Post new Message to Thread