Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The view from the window

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Stereo Cliché, part II

"The view from the window"

Every second message I get, someone makes at least one comment about my profile pics. Now let me tell you the story of the window, thank you for visiting my profile.

It was a couple of years ago. I was having a great time at a little soirée in the City Centre. Classy people living the good life and having window frames with the appearance of hatches, as old as the building. My guy hadn't shown up. Which left me with the role of the "single female", in the company of five couples. Most couples had at least one bisexual partner, judging by their body language. All shapes and sizes and skin colours possible. And the accents...the entire set-up just hitting all the right spots for me.

I was smelling divine, as usual, and my hair had that seaside rebel look I love. It was summer, wearing whatever the fuck I wanted, however revealing. I like to be admired on the street in my mini skirts and tight high over the heel boots. That night I was all summery, and radiant, and felt light as a feather. Not my usual vamp outfit I use for work. That night, it was purely for pleasure, and I was really looking forward to it. Even more so, knowing that they had gotten me wrong, all along.

Once we got talking, we started emptying one bottle of Prosecco after another. Then, we started touching each other. Just small teasing gestures, nothing too obvious. All, "accidental". The tension was building up. Oh, the hard itch of excited anticipation. I was feeling all that craving, the lust, and I was absorbing all that indecency in. Like a hunter sniffs and then deeply inhales the smell of its prey. I was, calmly and with polite interest, listening to their swing stories, exotic islands hops, and the such. I would say my attitude showed a vivid interest and I sounded pretty knowledgeable, as a bonus. I had heard and seen enough in my line of work. I had, by then, become a natural.

I was toying with the idea of owing their desires, their fantasies, shaking their boredom and stretching those little cunts to see how much they could take. They had no idea , not yet, that I wasn't their fuck toy, their "unicorn", "hot milf", "minx" and other labels. I had my box, my professional toys, enough quantity and quality, in my opinion. I couldn't wait getting all those fancy asses in the bedroom and teach each and every one of them a well deserved lesson. The master fucketeer playing the right cords on their tight or loose cunts, little preference I had. Feeling the satisfaction of being in control of them all.

Quite a turn on of an image. I was horny out of my fucking dirty little mind.

This is a story, a pure fantasy. Any character in the story is entirely made up. Any similarities are accidental and very welcome.

Part 1 to be found by searching "stereo cliché" in the forum search.

Should I go on?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *axxonBlackMan
over a year ago

north

"Stereo Cliché, part II

Every second message I get, someone makes at least one comment about my profile pics. Now let me tell you the story of the window, thank you for visiting my profile.

It was a couple of years ago. I was having a great time at a little soirée in the City Centre. Classy people living the good life and having window frames with the appearance of hatches, as old as the building. My guy hadn't shown up. Which left me with the role of the "single female", in the company of five couples. Most couples had at least one bisexual partner, judging by their body language. All shapes and sizes and skin colours possible. And the accents...the entire set-up just hitting all the right spots for me.

I was smelling divine, as usual, and my hair had that seaside rebel look I love. It was summer, wearing whatever the fuck I wanted, however revealing. I like to be admired on the street in my mini skirts and tight high over the heel boots. That night I was all summery, and radiant, and felt light as a feather. Not my usual vamp outfit I use for work. That night, it was purely for pleasure, and I was really looking forward to it. Even more so, knowing that they had gotten me wrong, all along.

Once we got talking, we started emptying one bottle of Prosecco after another. Then, we started touching each other. Just small teasing gestures, nothing too obvious. All, "accidental". The tension was building up. Oh, the hard itch of excited anticipation. I was feeling all that craving, the lust, and I was absorbing all that indecency in. Like a hunter sniffs and then deeply inhales the smell of its prey. I was, calmly and with polite interest, listening to their swing stories, exotic islands hops, and the such. I would say my attitude showed a vivid interest and I sounded pretty knowledgeable, as a bonus. I had heard and seen enough in my line of work. I had, by then, become a natural.

I was toying with the idea of owing their desires, their fantasies, shaking their boredom and stretching those little cunts to see how much they could take. They had no idea , not yet, that I wasn't their fuck toy, their "unicorn", "hot milf", "minx" and other labels. I had my box, my professional toys, enough quantity and quality, in my opinion. I couldn't wait getting all those fancy asses in the bedroom and teach each and every one of them a well deserved lesson. The master fucketeer playing the right cords on their tight or loose cunts, little preference I had. Feeling the satisfaction of being in control of them all.

This is a story, a pure fantasy. Any character in the story is entirely made up. Any similarities are accidental and very welcome.

Should I go on? "

Intriguing, I identify as an aesthete being and would gladly like to create a virtual possible scenario in the future x

over a year ago

What do you mean Jax. Would you like to write the second part? Or even co-write?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes please

By *axxonBlackMan
over a year ago

north

I was looking forward to coming around that night couple of years ago, I hadn’t showed up in time. I was super late, I was in denial, I was in shock. Headed to the cafe that evening to get to get my coffee and brownies on the side. The receptionist asked me to wait she needs to quickly get money change sorted. It was a raining evening no one else in, she said I smelled good, I said she smiled good, she said what you all dressed up for? I told her I was heading my direction for a sweating time with a big HOPE. She told me she read books about fantasises that only comes once in a lifetime with the right person at the right moment.

Dropped my coffee to listen, she got a specific ideas about the woods and outdoor style. Something I like to emphasise on, I felt like I was the prey here, the eye sight won’t change its direction, concentrated on me deep down my soul and I felt she feels herself in my zone, a place only the brave, the kinkiest, the naughtiest can prevail. She got closer to me I could feel her heart beat without touching her, every words from her made a sound in me, she echos every word of how she expects to be used and how she demands the master to have full control of her and that moment.

Oh yeah the itch of excited anticipation is always quick to get the wee man under the zone ready to explode. The cravings and lust was just too much to handle. My legs were shaking already without been touched. I didn’t want to push too hard I listened good and deeply. I was politely given and evocative about ideas listening to her sway in all possibilities, couldn’t say more of this story except if allowed to, at this time i was thinking solely about the lady in “The view from the window"

By *eterjamesmcMan
over a year ago

glasgow

"Stereo Cliché, part II

Should I go on? "

Ah, go on, go on, go on, go on.

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

Good start.....

over a year ago

The evening hadn't turned out as expected, after all. People clearly needed a bit of a longer preamble. More training. They were nice little bitches, and stretched alrighty, but their minds floating, pure randomness. Squirting cunts, too . Edging them prooved harder than expected. But I have always loved a challenge.

I noticed my pegging belt still hanging on my waist, so I removed it carelessly and neatly added it to the rest of my stuff. I then, got out, without a word, a glance or fuck given. I left them there, breathless, lying in the drenched bedsheets. All sweaty little piggies, with cum bubbling all over their pubes, and cum shining on their thighs and cheeks. Room all steamy, hearts still pounding, smiling dumb. No point hanging about. I needed some fresh air.

More ?

By *axxonBlackMan
over a year ago

north

Oh yeah more. Need to know what she was up to during/after the fresh air cos I was still on my way at this time

over a year ago

Loving it so far. Great writing and nice twists and turns of character. Please do continue...

over a year ago

Back to the view from the window. Just imagine having all the perks of a down town street view, at 3.30 am, on a Saturday. That was two years ago. I was having a great time looking out of the window, rather deep within my thoughts, than admiring the faff down. I was having an electronic puff, and a bit of a breese. "Unknowingly" exposing my bottom to Ralf, the professional photographer of the group. Quite a joyful mood I was in. That small taster of pheromones and all the "magical swinging cocktail" of hormones started to kick in. Aroused and pleased. The right balance.

And with all that improved fresh air, three people drew my attention, walking down the street. They didn't seem to belong to the rest of the crowd, or to the place, or to the hour of the day. A woman and two men, all in their late twenties, laughing and shaking hips, with a very nonchalant attitude. I wished they could stop. And they did. They stopped, at the corner of a side, dark, alley. The woman was beautiful, but... hard to tell in the light exact features. The boldness of being young and attractive and knowing that. The cheekyness. Her moves, her attitude, her see through clothes.That night must have been one of the hottest nights of the year.

All good so far?

over a year ago

The woman had all the curves in the right places. Appetising small dunes of ecstasy to be firmly slapped and sweet slopes, to be caressed, and enjoyed at a slower pace. At that point, my eyes were going up and down on her body, trying to guess the shape of her pussy, the size of her lips. Were they both tidy and neat or revolting, but damn succulent and pleasing? Her legs and hips toned enough? I wanted to dig inbetween her womanly thighs for hours. Ah. I am fast running out of patience here. I want more. Now, please.

One of the guys leans towards her and whispers something in her ear. She laughs, and the movement of her shoulders betrays a gentle, visibly insecure shake. But that's exactly the accept the man wants to see. He firmly grabs her well defined waist. He first directs her gaze and then her body, drawing her closer and closer to him. He is playfully taking his time to absorb all that beauty into his cock. Making her a pawn of his will. Keep a hold and destroy any form of resistance.

Her face, not even a smile or a frown. Just pure stupor.

By *an79Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

By *he_Wite_NiteMan
over a year ago

Usually Dundee and around

Sophistry, you paint a detailed and erotic picture...

I love it...

Have responded to your message...

Any experiences with Shibari?

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

By *iggymacMan
over a year ago

bridge of don

Nice story telling from both authors

over a year ago

The view from the window got me all hot. The scene has now moved in the darker comfort of the side alley. I am enjoying all the passionate kissing, and all the groping and squeezing. They push her towards a wall and her skirt is almost ripped off her body. I see her small knob of a cock, utterly hidden in that utterly shameless panties of hers. I was wrong all along. Beautiful outside, but filth written all over her cunt. The type you'd whisper "good girl" in her ear, as you slip the next strangers cock into her mouth. That's quite a view and I want to ask Ralph to take a good shot for me. Ralph's not here. I notice my phone vibrating.

I glance at the caller's name and I begin to shiver. I answer hastily. With his deep cockney fuckyou'bout tone of voice: "You bending out the window, smoking, star gazing, just gives me the idea that if I was there to literally start creeping towards you slowly slowly with my big cock out, and throbbing, with pre cum leaking out as I am going to force myself into you, deep, with one long thrust, as I restrain you out of nowhere, I cover your mouth, so passers by walking below can’t quite hear your moans of fear and pleasure...."

Just the tone of his voice makes my spine arch, my stomach convulse and my legs quiver. I get my V muscles so stiff sometimes, all that absurd waiting. A combination of fear and agonising pleasure. Like stepping on a sharp glass. Over and over and over.

I leave the window and look for my dress, while I hear a knock at the entrance door. Here he is, my beautiful Dom, a classy looking dark haired assured pure God of a man! Scrutinising everybody, knowing nothing to be holding him back from what he wanted, when he wanted. Still on his phone and talking to me. "Then, with my big hand covering your mouth, drill away into you. Hard and true, baby!"

Seeing him, in that moment... I was proud of myself. Proud knowing that he will be pleased of me today. Wrapped in the eagerness of getting my well deserved reward. Waiting for my only man, my adored shocking deranged horny legit bastard. Waiting for him all day and every day to mentally fuck me. Hard and true.

Dedicated to Ivana.

Should I go on with the story?

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

"The view from the window got me all hot. The scene has now moved in the darker comfort of the side alley. I am enjoying all the passionate kissing, and all the groping and squeezing. They push her towards a wall and her skirt is almost ripped off her body. I see her small knob of a cock, utterly hidden in that utterly shameless panties of hers. I was wrong all along. Beautiful outside, but filth written all over her cunt. The type you'd whisper "good girl" in her ear, as you slip the next strangers cock into her mouth. That's quite a view and I want to ask Ralph to take a good shot for me. Ralph's not here. I notice my phone vibrating.

I glance at the caller's name and I begin to shiver. I answer hastily. With his deep cockney fuckyou'bout tone of voice: "You bending out the window, smoking, star gazing, just gives me the idea that if I was there to literally start creeping towards you slowly slowly with my big cock out, and throbbing, with pre cum leaking out as I am going to force myself into you, deep, with one long thrust, as I restrain you out of nowhere, I cover your mouth, so passers by walking below can’t quite hear your moans of fear and pleasure...."

Just the tone of his voice makes my spine arch, my stomach convulse and my legs quiver. I get my V muscles so stiff sometimes, all that absurd waiting. A combination of fear and agonising pleasure. Like stepping on a sharp glass. Over and over and over.

I leave the window and look for my dress, while I hear a knock at the entrance door. Here he is, my beautiful Dom, a classy looking dark haired assured pure God of a man! Scrutinising everybody, knowing nothing to be holding him back from what he wanted, when he wanted. Still on his phone and talking to me. "Then, with my big hand covering your mouth, drill away into you. Hard and true, baby!"

Seeing him, in that moment... I was proud of myself. Proud knowing that he will be pleased of me today. Wrapped in the eagerness of getting my well deserved reward. Waiting for my only man, my adored shocking deranged horny legit bastard. Waiting for him all day and every day to mentally fuck me. Hard and true.

Dedicated to Ivana.

Should I go on with the story?"

Fabulous

By *axxonBlackMan
over a year ago

north

Oh wow. Please continue

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/01/21 01:03:45]

over a year ago

You know what makes me wonder. Why in the uk only people over age of 35, usually after 40 have the courage to speak about these things and everyone under 30 have a shell of mature personality, but such a shy lil child inside...it’s like time would be speeded up, you become so mature at insignificant things in life and you never grow at most important and same time most simple and obvious things if you get my point.

Why is everyone so afraid to say what they want and would rather find million excuses why not to say/do it?

I’d rather try it and feel sorry later, than regret whole life that you never made that step...

By *aughty Nas xxxMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS
over a year ago

Toy me town

By *stingxMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

over a year ago

Not choosing his words, but tempering his rhythm: "You were playing with my favourite box of toys, were you not?" His attitude: dry like the paint on the walls. Not even a hint of what was going through his fucked up mind of his. Was he happy to see me? Not happy? Did I do something wrong? Again? He knows exactly what buttons to push to make me crave. And then crave some more. He had wrapped me with his invisible strings of sweet pain and humiliation, never stopping in perfecting his pleasure-act of finely tuning me. All the puppets, the muppets, the toys, all the games of my tedious life were a distant and very forgotten past

The uncertainties, the hesitation, my naked and sweaty body, either couldn't have stopped me from wanting what I wanted. My reward. I flippantly ran towards him. He took ahold of my shoulders, restraining them slowly. He then leveled with me, and looked into my eyes. He was half-whispering, while a painful joy was stretching my heart. "Grabbing my thick raging cock is not what a lady does treacle. And you'll get soonish your reward for your impatience but now I have a gift for you angel." The door opened. A distraction. My favourite whiney slutty bitch-boy! Mmm, all leashed-up for me.

Dedicated to my mutt

By *stingxMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

By *ocopops1962Man
over a year ago

Glasgow / Lindon

Sophistry , love the collaborations , and the foreign film that you are creating in our minds, more please !!! Xx

By *ocopops1962Man
over a year ago

Glasgow / Lindon

Would love to write with you sometime xxxx

over a year ago

"Would love to write with you sometime xxxx"

By *ocopops1962Man
over a year ago

Glasgow / Lindon

Thanks for the encouragement Sophistry

He knows not to enter on anything but his knees. They are already getting red from his wait in the hallway . Dom is gone . Disappearance as quick and unexpected as arrival .

He bitch-shuffles naked into the apartment hands tethered behind his back I wonder how did Dom get him up here to the third floor like that.

A couple go by in the corridor tight lipped either in horror or intrigued at the scene - I watch as they head to the elevator and imagine their outburst of conversation once clear inside - thankfully the didn’t see my face so won’t link the lone woman at breakfast in Pret tomorrow with the dirty cunt that I am to become tonight

over a year ago

"Thanks for the encouragement Sophistry

He knows not to enter on anything but his knees. They are already getting red from his wait in the hallway . Dom is gone . Disappearance as quick and unexpected as arrival .

He bitch-shuffles naked into the apartment hands tethered behind his back I wonder how did Dom get him up here to the third floor like that.

A couple go by in the corridor tight lipped either in horror or intrigued at the scene - I watch as they head to the elevator and imagine their outburst of conversation once clear inside - thankfully the didn’t see my face so won’t link the lone woman at breakfast in Pret tomorrow with the dirty cunt that I am to become tonight "

†*********

Aha, a devilish perspective. I do remember yous

By *ocopops1962Man
over a year ago

Glasgow / Lindon

She devilish indeed , do you want more

over a year ago

"She devilish indeed , do you want more "

Hmmmm..Later darling!

By *stingxMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

By *entlemanrogueMan
over a year ago

Barrhead

Good effort.

By *ocopops1962Man
over a year ago

Glasgow / Lindon

Looking forward to some more Sophistry

over a year ago

Loving this...

Hoping for an update soon...

By *rishstallionMan
over a year ago

coulsdon

Go on!!! ????
"Stereo Cliché, part II

Should I go on? "

over a year ago

"Appetising small dunes of ecstasy to be firmly slapped and sweet slopes, to be caressed, and enjoyed..."

Like a Neruda poem

Post new Message to Thread