Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Anal fisting women

Jump to newest

By *w60758 OP   Man
over a year ago

bishops stortford

Curious to find out whether there are any women out there that like anal fisting. Lots of guys seem to be up for it but less so women.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *spotpleasurerMan
over a year ago

Norwich

"Curious to find out whether there are any women out there that like anal fisting. Lots of guys seem to be up for it but less so women."

Is it surprising? Males don't have a choice of holes for penetration or fisting. By definition, anyone up for it will be doing it anally.

With females, there IS a choice and in my experience, they enjoy vaginal fisting more as it hits the G spot.

By *oodfunmMan
over a year ago

Kent

Went to a meet in Elephant and castle a few years back. Stunning, beautiful slim lady who just loved to be fucked in all holes. Ended up also anally fisting her, sending her wild.

I will never forget that experience and seeing my whole hand up inside her slim arse...

By *eorge JetsonMan
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Had Mrs.J well dilated on P.opp.er.s and with careful easing got my whole fist to past the wrist in her arse.

Never seen her squirt and fuck against anything so wildly in all the years we've been together. Literally trying for more up her arse and the more she tried the more she squirted, never heard her use so much foul language in my life, she was literally like a woman possessed for more.

By *asterandGenieCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"Had Mrs.J well dilated on P.opp.er.s and with careful easing got my whole fist to past the wrist in her arse.

Never seen her squirt and fuck against anything so wildly in all the years we've been together. Literally trying for more up her arse and the more she tried the more she squirted, never heard her use so much foul language in my life, she was literally like a woman possessed for more. "

Love to have G hooded and wrists tied spread on the bed as I work her cunt and ass, pop.p.ers under her nose as she takes my fist in her cunt

M

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes I have enjoyed it occasionally, being offered by a man. I don't need to use pop ers personally. I would love to have a woman anally fist me.

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’ve had it done on me, loved it.

Never heard of a real life lady enjoying it. Obviously they are out there, but incredibly rare

By *icence_2_Thrill_006.9Man
over a year ago

Sussex Bi The Sea

I was at a party and a lady simultaneously took a fist in each hole as she sucked on a nice cock

It was a great experience she was pushing back and she squirted loads. It wasn’t planned just a go with the flow play

Post new Message to Thread