Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Car sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How many on here like having sex in the car, and what experiences have you had. My wife has had sex with guys in the back while I have been driving a couple of times, she once gave a guy a blow job from northampton to chatteris before he cum in her mouth!!

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *utterfly1983Couple
over a year ago

Widnes

We like a bit of car sex not done it for awhile though...

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Picked up a hotwife from her house in my 3 door jeep. She thought it would be too small for sex. Back seats cleared, front ones laid right back, fucked her long and hard from behind as she was between seats leaning on rear seat.

Reply privately

By *URRABULLCouple
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

We love car sex. Had a good few meets in secluded car parks. Mrs played with a female in the back seat whilst I was driving. Couldn't keep my eyes off the mirror. Lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My van has seen plenty of action, carpet on the floor and a few soft blankets to lay on, perfect for a discreet fuck!

Reply privately

over a year ago

When i was 18 me and my mate went out with a couple of lasses who were best mates. One day we parked up in his fiat uno, his girlfriend was riding his cock in the front seat as i fucked my lass, her mate, in the back! Hot as hell, especially when his lass said she enjoyed watching my arse as i ploughed her mate.

Reply privately

By *ervous newbies xxxCouple
over a year ago

rhyl

Mrs C loves a bit of car fun

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love car sex had lots of fun in cars including being driven round by a guy as I fucked his wife in the back loved it

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/12/20 10:25:10]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mrs C loves a bit of car fun "

Let me know when you’re out and about as I’m only down Mold.

Reply privately

By *rinceCorwinMan
over a year ago

Manchester

About thirty years ago I had a an affair with a married work colleague. I was her manager and she sent me a Valentine's Day card signed from Hotlegs lol. Most of our meets were in my car. The risk of being seen, and we were a few times, only added to the enjoyment. Happy days.

Reply privately

By *ikingCoolMan
over a year ago

carmarthen

Some years my wife and I had some friends and family staying for a couple of weeks so haveing sex was hard one night we were trying in bed but couldn't, she suggested we put on dressing gowns and go out in our car to a nearby woods we pulled in in our BMW And had amazing sex when we went to leave the battery had gone flat and we had to call the AA can you imagine is face lol

Reply privately

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

When I was a teenager gf and me had to have sex in the car one night we were backed down a regular farm track I got out of the car naked afterwards easier.to dress only to find a small armoured vehicle parked behind me full of squaddies

Reply privately

over a year ago

"When I was a teenager gf and me had to have sex in the car one night we were backed down a regular farm track I got out of the car naked afterwards easier.to dress only to find a small armoured vehicle parked behind me full of squaddies "

Hahaha. Did they applaud?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Years ago with my now wife , down a farm track, pumping her like fuk, rolled off to see the farmer standing in the field watching us lol .

Reply privately

By *eefdoddusCouple
over a year ago

Scottish Borders

Love it. Getting on a bit now but still like to reverse up a farm track now and again.

Keeps life interesting!

Reply privately

By *homas 1970Man
over a year ago

Telford/Wolverhampton

I've had loads of car fun.

One couple I had a meet with I made her squirt all over his new Range Rover dashboard lol

Reply privately

By *ion King80Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

used to pick up yummy mummy from school run and fuck her in my car near the park ..it was so kinky

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

I’ve had lots of car fun adventures years ago when I had no where else to take the ladies. Remember one night after work having a drink with a lady unemployed. We drove down a lane that lead to a river. Not much room in my two seater do I had her out lay on the bonnet legs open giving her a good fucking. Suddenly heard heavy breathing and a clearing of throat as a jogger ran past

Reply privately

By *lertypetMan
over a year ago

north west

Couple of years ago, I used to meet a woman and she would be in her husbands bmw the last time, we met up, we put the front seats down and had quite a furious fuck, she txt me later to say her husband wouldn’t lend her his car again as the black plastic trim inside the passenger seat was all worn, and wasn’t like that the day before lol,

Got to love a bit of car fun , not had any in a while and I’ve even got blacked out windows in my 7seater

Reply privately

By *k197Man
over a year ago

wymondham

I got a brand new 4x4 last month and suggested to the wife there would be plenty of room in the back for some fun. Unfortunately she just said won't be happening.

Reply privately

By *ertscpl1 2000Couple
over a year ago

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

The mrs has certainly had a few in the back as I drive them round..then dropped them off leaving me with a mrs full of cum

Reply privately

By *orny_scotMan
over a year ago

mintlaw

Been driving VW transporters and crafters for a few years now. Great wagons for playing and dogging.

It's got a rock n roll bed in the back.

Had one lass ordered by her partner to give me a blow job on the bed while he fucked her from behind. Doors closed, nice and warm . Good time had by all.

What a great night.

Reply privately

By *eefdoddusCouple
over a year ago

Scottish Borders

"The mrs has certainly had a few in the back as I drive them round..then dropped them off leaving me with a mrs full of cum "

Definitely on our bucket list. One for the colder weather maybe?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love a bit of car fun.

Reply privately

By *hett and scarlettCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

Scarlett has had a couple of car plays in 2020. No ideal but circumstances mean it is the most reliable and viable option. Still, they had fun and her only complaint was that she couldn’t push down on him to take him all, due to the confines of a car.

Love her heading out the door and looking hot to know she’ll be parked up and playing soon

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

A lady that a female friend and I had met and taken her bi cherry in some 3 way fun used to invite me to have my cock sucked in her car. She favoured a car park right next to a main road which just added to the fun

Reply privately

By *mooth tongue 4uMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

I used to regularly meet a married lady who loved a drive out to a quiet spot for fun and frolics my van could tell a few tales , all good fun

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have a married lady friend and we now meet up regularly at a local park and tend to end up naked in my car fucking her lunchtime behind my tinted windows in the car park. I’m sure it turns her on more lol

Reply privately

By *d4ugirlsMan
over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

Have had a lot of fun enjoying sex in the car.

Used to work at a big box hardware store after my divorce to earn some extra money to keep on racing.

Met a lady while she was shopping which led in to a relationship where she would drive her mini van to the shop, park in the parking lot and come find me in the store. I would then let my partner in the department know I was going out to the parking lot to chase trolleys. Needless to say I would be in the ladies van servicing her every which way with people passing by her van while we were completely stripped down naked. Used to be amazing getting a blow job while someone was passing by.

Would go back into the store half hour or 45 minutes later with no one amy wiser

Reply privately

By *eMischievousCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

We had a social with a guy for the first meet and got on well. Sam was wearing a skirt and stockings and sexy lingerie. We said we would drive him to his car as he had parked further away than us. They both got in the back and were kissing passionately so I said let's go somewhere quiet. He followed in his car and we parked in a lay by. He jumped in the back again and got straight to where he left off. Within a few minutes his hand was up her top playing with her tits and hard nipples. I looked around and he had taken her bra off and was sucking her nipples. His hand was up her skirt and pulling her panties to the side. His fingers working on her clit like crazy. She pushed him back and undid his jeans and released his cock. I reached round and felt her pussy and she was soaking. She was sucking like crazy as I fingered her. We stopped as he said he had to get home to his wife as he had been out for so long. He said he def wanted to meet again though.

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some good stories on here. There have been a couple of occasions where we had a social with a guy, who she turned out to like and he would get an invite into the car, and I would drive around for an hour while the had sex in the back, it was pitch black so i could only hear what was going on, very hard to concentrate lol

Reply privately

By *xtrafun4youMan
over a year ago

Dunstable

"We like a bit of car sex not done it for awhile though... "
yes love it too. Any takers

Reply privately

By *ornishLustMan
over a year ago

Pool/ St Austell

Once had sex at college in the car outside the dorm rooms as gf was sharing with others. There was the most amazing thunder and lightning that night which just intensified it and as we were going on the fire alarm went off and all the dorms students came out. It we carried on anyway.

Reply privately

By *utterfly1983Couple
over a year ago

Widnes

[Removed by poster at 13/12/20 07:39:10]

Reply privately

By *utterfly1983Couple
over a year ago

Widnes

"We like a bit of car sex not done it for awhile though... yes love it too. Any takers "

Trying to find somewhere for some Covid safe fun

Reply privately

By *aughtyintownMan
over a year ago

Newport

It's a couple of years back now, but there used to be a regular group that met on saturdays just outside Cardiff. Early evening it was mostly social with some eyeing up and some talk about what and when. I had all sorts of fun, in and on cars.

One evening a woman I knew from the site brought a friend she'd been talking to about the fun. She always travelled with a guy to keep her safe, he never played just watched and took photos. On this evening she invited me and one other guy into the car with her her friend and the driver and we went somewhere a bit quieter.

When we parked she told us the plan, she had chosen a guy to suck and fuck and chosen me to play with her friend while the driver took photos and watched as usual. Me and the friend moved onto the back seats and started to kiss and feel each other up, slowly removing s top, loosening a skirt or trousers, until we got into a 69 across the rear seats. While the woman I knew was sucking her guy. Then she stopped leaned between the seats and told her friend we could do anything but she didn't want me to cum, becaus she wanted that later. I nearl came as she said it, but told the friend not to bother if she wanted my cum she could have it, the woman I knew would have seconds later.

Good times and many of them.

Mike

Reply privately

over a year ago

We had some car fun last night on the way home!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Been a long time since I was fucked it the car

Always a bit tight for space

Reply privately

By *ampire69Man
over a year ago

Birmingham West Midlands

Took a girl out one winters night opened a gate leading to a field drove in to the field, it was a freezing frosty night bitter bitter night we got in the back of the car fucked sucked and fingered like rabbits, time to go, ha ha the field was like a skating rink miles from anywhere, it took over an hour of trying before w got out by the skin of our teeth it was so touch and goas to being trapped, that would have taken som explaining

Reply privately

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Logan and I love car sex. The most memorable was when we first met having sex in a car park with people around. Such a turn on thinking we were being watched!!

Reply privately

By *aughtyintownMan
over a year ago

Newport

"We had some car fun last night on the way home!"

Anything to share?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"When i was 18 me and my mate went out with a couple of lasses who were best mates. One day we parked up in his fiat uno, his girlfriend was riding his cock in the front seat as i fucked my lass, her mate, in the back! Hot as hell, especially when his lass said she enjoyed watching my arse as i ploughed her mate."

Fuck this is hot

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *ihullfunMan
over a year ago

hull

My wife use to work for the police and has caught a number of people having fun in there cars. Use to come home and tell me all about it

Reply privately

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple
over a year ago

Porthcawl

My wife often has car sex with her fbuddys can't wait for her to do a dogging session and send me the pics.

Reply privately

By *rNightMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Done this so many times with the wife, one of her friends, local barmaid, girl off a chat site, work colleagues and strangers.

My favourite was with the wife, me in the drivers seat, her sat in a strangers lap on the back seat

Reply privately

By *ighorn2006Man
over a year ago

Ceredigion / N France

"My wife use to work for the police and has caught a number of people having fun in there cars. Use to come home and tell me all about it"

Just think the stories could have been about her

Reply privately

By *ruckers funMan
over a year ago

just around the corner

My lady friend loves to go for a drive and as we are driving I will play with her pussy until she comes over my hand ...lol blackpool lights run was loads of wet fun ...she loves to know people our so close.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We had a social with a guy for the first meet and got on well. Sam was wearing a skirt and stockings and sexy lingerie. We said we would drive him to his car as he had parked further away than us. They both got in the back and were kissing passionately so I said let's go somewhere quiet. He followed in his car and we parked in a lay by. He jumped in the back again and got straight to where he left off. Within a few minutes his hand was up her top playing with her tits and hard nipples. I looked around and he had taken her bra off and was sucking her nipples. His hand was up her skirt and pulling her panties to the side. His fingers working on her clit like crazy. She pushed him back and undid his jeans and released his cock. I reached round and felt her pussy and she was soaking. She was sucking like crazy as I fingered her. We stopped as he said he had to get home to his wife as he had been out for so long. He said he def wanted to meet again though. "

Had same experience with a fuk buddy but she sucked him til he came lol, happy tines.

Reply privately

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple
over a year ago

Porthcawl

I would love to drive the car while Jane is getting fucked in the back seats by one or two guys.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's been a while but I don't mind it as long as the car is big enough.

Reply privately

By *aughtycple50Couple
over a year ago

a place

When i was having an affair with my now wife we'd often have car sex as it was the only place we could sneak in meets.

We'd often fuck at the airport in Aldridge and also at Cannock Chase which slows got her used to being watched and dogging.

Saw many a dirty scene with her sucking or getting fucked over the bonnet those days

x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Never had car sex

Would love to try

Reply privately

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

More room in the van , park it anywhere then let the fun begin,

Reply privately

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Locally, just the other week, Willow was across the back seat, stocking legs spread wide for me to enjoy. The quiet of night gave way to her screaming orgasm!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *enatton2Couple
over a year ago

West Midlands

We’ve played together a lot in the car over the years but years ago I arranged with a guy off this site to meet us in a lay-by.

I picked her up from college, we met him, he got in the back, we all got introduced as he reached around and played with her tits. We agreed to head to a more secluded spot, she got in the back with him. After a long play she finished him off by riding in his lap staring at me.

Reply privately

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

We have done every vehicle we have had since we met over 20 years ago, including hire cars on holiday, and loan cars while ours are in for a service, been quite a few occasions when we have been seen, and even some where we have deliberately put on a show, it even lead to us playing at a dogging friends place, Tara would be tied out in an X shape on his bed in just lingerie (and a blindfold), that would be cut or torn off of her, no one but me would fuck her, but the six carefully chosen guys were allowed to finger, vibrate, and dildo her to orgasms as I sat back and watched, the finale was to untie her and man handle her into any position they wanted to see while I stepped in to fuck her to a big creampie finish for thier viewing pleasure.

Reply privately

By *amillMan
over a year ago

Warrington

When I was younger I had an ex that when we first started seeing each other used to fuck in the car all the time, I think this must of gone every night in the same spot for about a month in a row, very nearly got caught a few times.

But the best still had to be in a certain forest in Cheshire, where I ended up quite literally caught with my pants and face down in the mud. Don’t know how you explain to someone why your boxers are covered in mud

Reply privately

over a year ago

There is something extremly hot about a car fuck.

Reply privately

By *ourdirtysecret.Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

I love it!! Find it so hot n horny

Reply privately

over a year ago

I really love it. All the easier in these dark evenings

Reply privately

By *haft61Man
over a year ago

somerset

You have not lived till you fuck in the back of a Campervan, mine has fully blacked out windows and double bed, we can see out but no one can see in. Park it anywhere, once had a couple where the wife had her hands strapped to the rear doors, legs strapped each side, and her hubby loved watching me use all the toys on her as she gushed, then I fucked her and was soon followed by her husband fucking her.

Campervan wins every time

Reply privately

By *he shaggersCouple
over a year ago

vancouver island

Wife used to fuck her friend in the back of his van some lunchtimes,

A liquid lunch?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *tayingpwrMan
over a year ago

Stockport

Met a Chinese girl last year and drove up into the peaks for somewhere quiet. Loved the thought of someone watching or getting caught. She squirted over the back seat! Hot

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Met a Chinese girl last year and drove up into the peaks for somewhere quiet. Loved the thought of someone watching or getting caught. She squirted over the back seat! Hot "

Hopefully leather seats and easy to clean lol .

Reply privately

By *tayingpwrMan
over a year ago

Stockport

Nope! Lesson learnt, bring a towel

Reply privately

By *obby9909Man
over a year ago

Close by

This is a true story.

Many years ago, a girl that used to work in our office moved to another branch a few miles away. Completely out of the blue one day, she rang me and asked if I had any spare leaflets that she could scrounge as her office were waiting for a delivery. We agreed to meet half way as she said she was desperate for them that afternoon. The meeting place was a public car park overlooking a local lake - boy, was I in for a surprise!

I was already there when she arrived. She got into my car, we'd agreed to have our lunch together and catch up on the chat. She had more than lunch on her mind! Before I could open my sandwiches, she reached across and said 'how about some starters...' grabbed my head and started to snog me for all she was worth. I wasn't expecting anything like that. Although we'd always been friendly at work, nothing had ever happened or even been hinted at before. She pulled away and said 'Let's get in the back' Although I knew she was married, I didn't take any persuading. Her hands were soon inside my shirt, and mine went up her top, inside her bra and fondling her firm, large tits. We kissed again and her hands went straight to my belt. That was soon undone, as was the zip and she was soon sliding my trousers and boxers down. My hand was up her skirt, rubbing her already soaking wet cunt through her skimpy panties. 'They need to come off' she said, and arched her back so I could slide them down and off. She moved to straddle my rock hard cock, which slid easily inside her. She let out a 'fuck', as my full length moved deep inside her. She started to slide up and down, groaning with pleasure as I filled her. I was thrusting up into her, our movements getting steadily faster. 'I want your spunk inside me' she said - and smiled 'Don't worry, I'm on the pill!'

I smiled back and thrust harder, making her wince.'Fuck Bobby, you are good' she said. She rode me harder, my hands groping her tits which were now free of her bra and swinging freely. I glanced across and saw a group of workmen having their break. I told her we were being watched, she said 'Good, I don't care. I just want your big cock'. I carried on thrusting, getting ever closer. I told her, 'I am going to cum'.' Good', she said, 'fill my cunt with your spunk'.

We both went for it, as I started to shoot inside her, I felt her cunt muscles tighten and she hit her own orgasm. 'Fuck, fuck', she screamed, ' fill my cunt you dirty fucker'. I shot a huge load deep inside her as she shuddered for what seemed like ages.

We slowly calmed down, I could feel our juices running down my cock as we hugged and kissed again.

As we gathered ourselves, we both noticed the workmen were still watching - they would have had a great view of her tits. We got dressed and regained some sort of composure. We moved back into the front seats and enjoyed our lunches, smiling like two teenagers at what had happened.

'Well, that was a surprise', I said. 'Well Bobby, I always fancied you when we worked together, but I was always worried about doing something like this when we were in the same office. Now we're not, well, it's different. And now I know what a good fuck you are.....'

We had another quick snog before going back to our own offices.

What a lunchtime!!

Reply privately

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *exhillboyMan
over a year ago

Vilamoura Portugal

"Mrs C loves a bit of car fun "

What is it with those North Walean girls, some of the nicest and muckiest girls I have ever met, when I was young mates and I used to drive from Manchester to Llanrwst every weekend to party with a group of friends we met there, I think the most we had was 10 in one bed

Reply privately

over a year ago

When we visit the local forest area which is known to have cars that visit certain car parks I will sometimes ( not often) dare Hannah to get out the car and go and knock on another car door, she gets in and if they get on off they go to another car park for car sex then he brings her back to me, we then have sex in the car ourselves which is just the best ever

Reply privately

By *fter dinner delightCouple
over a year ago

bury st edmunds/london

We hired out this old black cab after being fans of face taxi and we got and old fuck buddy to drive us about as we fucked in the back was great fun driving around town fucking

Reply privately

over a year ago

I need to do this

Reply privately

By *orkshirex2Couple
over a year ago

scunthorpe

Yeah. Love a bit of car sex

Reply privately

By *SuperbMan
over a year ago

now in Germany

Had experiences when I was younger.

Also watched a lesbian couple in a supermarket play in their car!

Reply privately

over a year ago

So many love car fun but then you have the annoying doggers who wreck it for everyone else.

Reply privately

By *k197Man
over a year ago

wymondham

As the Mrs not interested in my new 4x4 I would love to find a couple who want to be the first to make use of the back seats. Never even been sat in before.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love having fun in vehicles, only had sex once though with a guys wife while he was driving though !

Reply privately

over a year ago

My FB used to love being fucked in there rangerover at night

Reply privately

over a year ago

"When we visit the local forest area which is known to have cars that visit certain car parks I will sometimes ( not often) dare Hannah to get out the car and go and knock on another car door, she gets in and if they get on off they go to another car park for car sex then he brings her back to me, we then have sex in the car ourselves which is just the best ever "

We are off out for a drive tomorrow night xx

Reply privately

By *winging freyrMan
over a year ago

Warwickshire

I used to meet a couple and I’d play with wife in the back while drove around, found it so hot. Shane they are no longer playing, would love to do that again

Reply privately

By *ohnny3333Man
over a year ago

fleetwood

One of my friends picked me and the mrs up from a pub one night she got hot and stripped off in the car we both fucked her that night

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/12/20 08:40:51]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"When we visit the local forest area which is known to have cars that visit certain car parks I will sometimes ( not often) dare Hannah to get out the car and go and knock on another car door, she gets in and if they get on off they go to another car park for car sex then he brings her back to me, we then have sex in the car ourselves which is just the best ever "

She can knock or my door any time

Reply privately

By *ipper truckMan
over a year ago

near by

I met a passenger off the bus I drive took her down the lanes in my car fucked her over the bonnet of my jag and the dashcam filmed every second,unfortunately had to delete it in case my wife played it back,also years ago(much younger)mate fucked his gf at the time while I was in the boot listening,simply amazing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Any ladies fancy. fun in the bunk of a truck

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love car sex with wife's mates

Reply privately

over a year ago

I often want to write a book about my sexploits and call it, 'if my car could talk'.

Had some amazing sessions in the car and had to get the upholstery cleaned a few times.

Quite a feat when you are 6ft 4.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love when hubby drives me somewhere and parks up, I'm blindfolded which adds to the excitement. He tells me if people are watching before opening the door, it's so horny never knowing who they are or how many.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was going to go out last night but roads was too icy, hoping to go Sunday night x

Reply privately

By *onathan200Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

I bought a camper van this year. It's not been 'christened' yet....

Reply privately

By *anwhore45Man
over a year ago

kinnegad

My fuckbuddy and I use my car most of the time. Either in the car or across the bonnet

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Think all but one of my cars have been christened at some point even did on the fork lift truck at work

Reply privately

over a year ago

Used to love it in the car but my wife was always worried about having her big tits out in case she was spotted lol .

Reply privately

By *az1Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Car sex can be a lot of fun and thrilling. Even when you find a discreet/quite spot there's still that element of someone going past xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Car sex can be a lot of fun and thrilling. Even when you find a discreet/quite spot there's still that element of someone going past xx "

Definitely.

Reply privately

By *eefdoddusCouple
over a year ago

Scottish Borders

"I bought a camper van this year. It's not been 'christened' yet...."

Us too. Hopefully have some fun when it opens up again.

Reply privately

By *untimeguy69Man
over a year ago

Weston Super Mare

Not christened my new van yet, hopefully soon.

Reply privately

By *ctionman2019Man
over a year ago

swadlincote

[Removed by poster at 31/12/20 17:15:21]

Reply privately

By *ctionman2019Man
over a year ago

swadlincote

Have had 3 vans and have had my mates sister in all 3 she loves it .. had to manage with wife's car one day .. best fun I've had for ages

Reply privately

By *inkywife1981Couple
over a year ago

A town near you

We haven't had car sex since we were teenagers, the only times we could manage to have sex were of my folks or her folks were out, other than that the odd time my dad would borrow me the car so we could go on a date to the cinema.

Always a happy ending as we would find somewhere quiet to pull in and get dirty on the back seat

Reply privately

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

We normally stop on the way back from the Attic for a last fuck in the car before returning home

Have enjoyed plenty of car sex before this too

Also Mrs used to go out with a guy in his car while I was at work !

We have also played whilst been driven to Wales to pick a friend up and the Mrs has played whilst I drove back

We got locked out the works van after fucking in a local lay-by as well in our early days - that was fun lol

Reply privately

By *xtrafun4youMan
over a year ago

Dunstable

"We normally stop on the way back from the Attic for a last fuck in the car before returning home

Have enjoyed plenty of car sex before this too

Also Mrs used to go out with a guy in his car while I was at work !

We have also played whilst been driven to Wales to pick a friend up and the Mrs has played whilst I drove back

We got locked out the works van after fucking in a local lay-by as well in our early days - that was fun lol "

lol want do. This.

Reply privately

By *hilthebeardMan
over a year ago

oswaldtwistle

Loving car sex at the minute, can’t be in house because her kids are home, so we go for a drive, last week I was fingering her while driving from Southport to Manchester, then having sex on the back seat. Excited waiting for a knock on the window!

Reply privately

By *talian_peteMan
over a year ago

Here

"I would love to drive the car while Jane is getting fucked in the back seats by one or two guys. "

I dont live too far away... would love to do this

Reply privately

By *hemainintainMan
over a year ago

Cathcart

[Removed by poster at 01/01/21 12:34:36]

Reply privately

By *hemainintainMan
over a year ago

Cathcart

One of my favourite recent fucks was when I was driving to pick ex up. I got an unsolicited message on here from a couple that simply said "nice cock"

I replied back and it transpired it was a single fem who wanted sex. This was about five miles from where I was picking ex up.

I parked up and we started to chat. She wanted fucked. I offered to come to hers but her kids were in. I suggested car fun and she said

"meet me in the cafe car park I. 20 minutes"

I sat navved it and drove there and she was parked in a blue audi car. I hopped in and we exchanged pleasantries. She was attractive, brunette, wearing a jacket and loose trouser underneath.

She drove for about a quarter of a mile up a quiet drive and stopped.

We got I to the back seat and kissed passionately. This was a meeting where we didn't have a lot of time and this lady just needed cock.

I opened her jacket to reveal a loose top and no bra, gorgeous boobs that were about 34d. I pulled them out and greedily sucked on them.

My hand went between her legs and I discover a soaking wet pussy inside her trousers. I pulled her trousers down and went down on her, pushing first one, then two then three fingers inside. This drove her wild and she wanted to know how many fingers were fucking her as I nibbled on her clit. Her orgasm was close and she came all over my fingers and tongue.

She pulled me up and grabbed at my belt, loosening it and pulling out my cock. She bent to it and spat on it before mounting me.

She impaled herself on my cock and rode it feverishly until she came again as I cupped her arse with one finger in her bum hole.

I was ready now to cum and I started to pulse as she lifted herself off me. My cum spurted all over her pussy and her thighs.

We tidied each other up and she dropped me back off.

My phone had died and I then went to pick ex up. A few hours later I got charge again and eagerly looked her up on fab but the profile was gone.

A very unexpected and horny meet none the less.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We love it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just can’t get enough of car sex x

Reply privately

By *rincess and her FrogCouple
over a year ago

congleton

Frog and I are always meeting up in car parks for naughty fun

Reply privately

over a year ago

Might watch the match tonight then go for a drive x

Reply privately

By *aughtyman45Man
over a year ago

lincoln

I used to meet a lady at lunchtimes in our cars.

She would always tease me and rub my cock and wank me. I would always have my fingers in her pussy (she never wore knickers when we met).

Often we would end up fucking and I would give her a load in one hole or another

To be fair, on our first meet in a pub we were all over each other so it was only natural it would progress like this

Reply privately

By *cunnylassCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

I used to have a lot of car sex when I was young because we didn't have anywhere else to go.

A few years ago I drove my girlfriend and another guy back from the pub while they fucked in the back.That was some journey!

Mike

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love a bit of car sex, especially with a couple, where he drives and we have fun in the back

Reply privately

By *losguygl3Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

"I would love to drive the car while Jane is getting fucked in the back seats by one or two guys. "

Done that Wifey was in the back with a FB. Other than an occasional glimpse as we passed a street light it was all about the sounds they were making. Really intense!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Had car sex last night in our favourite forest

Reply privately

By *ead dogCouple
over a year ago

east midlands

I love driving with my fella on the motorway naked mostly coming back from clubs. He gets me to put my legs on the dash well I make myself cum. Lorry drivers pip ha ha Rachelxxx

Reply privately

By *anCamMan
over a year ago

Apex

Limo sex. For our 1st anniversary i hired limo & i took my wife to nice restaurant, ??she wore short red dress. On way back home i lowered top of drees to expose her beautiful 36D breasts, she slid off her G string and i laid her down on seat and fucked her while limo driver drove & watched. When i tipped the limo diver he said thanks, your wife is so hot i wanked it while watching u to fuck her. You made my night.

Reply privately

By *anCamMan
over a year ago

Apex

Limo sex. For our 1st anniversary i hired limo & i took my wife to nice restaurant, ??she wore short red dress. On way back home i lowered top of drees to expose her beautiful 36D breasts, she slid off her G string and i laid her down on seat and fucked her while limo driver drove & watched. When i tipped the limo diver he said thanks, your wife is so hot i wanked it while watching u to fuck her. You made my night.

Reply privately

By *lackxroseCouple
over a year ago

Toddington/Chalton

This is on our list and something we want to do.

Love to go for a drive and wife plays in the back then join in when we get somewhere nice.

Reply privately

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

"Limo sex. For our 1st anniversary i hired limo..."

Reply privately

over a year ago

We done this last week for the l first time in ages it was such a turn on in broad daylight in a car park it helps we have have tinted windows lol so no one could see in!

Took some sexy photos and posted them on fab straight after wards.

Reply privately

over a year ago

congleton

I’ll be meeting up with Frog in a car park tonight

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've had quite a lot of car sex over the years, various women. It's really quite hot, something edgy about getting seen I guess

Reply privately

over a year ago

Depends on your age and the car!! Lol!! Am mid 60's now and can confirm to all you youngsters that it does get a little difficult sometimes and especially in a small car!!! Lol!

But still enjoyable!

Reply privately

By *weetcouple86Couple
over a year ago

edinburgh

We used to do it alot but not so much anymore. Though I would love to again and look round to an audience!

Reply privately

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

Reply privately

By *uto564Man
over a year ago

Widnes

Love a bit of car sex

With Mrs

Reply privately

over a year ago

We used to meet a couple of guys they would sit in the back with Jane as I drove all good fun.

Reply privately

By *orkshireDrifterMan
over a year ago

Bridlington.

In our early swinging days, we went out for a drink with a couple we were swapping with & on the way back pulled into a quiet spot, had some good sex and went on our way.

The next day the other couple were contacted by a friend to say that she had picked up the wife's hand bag.....

Red faces on our friends part.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some years ago I was dating a very horny lady that loved to get naked in the back of my work van. One evening we were looking for so where to park and decided to drive onto the beach. This was a common place to park during daylight hours but this was winter. I undressed her and we climbed in the back. She couldn’t get fucked enough and we got carried away for a few hours until we decided that it was time to go home as my dick was soft and she was full of cum. When I started the van and turned the head lights on all I could see was water. The tide had come in unusually far. Luckily it was only half way up the wheels and we were able to back out. Ver scary though and we didn’t go there again

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Some years ago I was dating a very horny lady that loved to get naked in the back of my work van. One evening we were looking for so where to park and decided to drive onto the beach. This was a common place to park during daylight hours but this was winter. I undressed her and we climbed in the back. She couldn’t get fucked enough and we got carried away for a few hours until we decided that it was time to go home as my dick was soft and she was full of cum. When I started the van and turned the head lights on all I could see was water. The tide had come in unusually far. Luckily it was only half way up the wheels and we were able to back out. Ver scary though and we didn’t go there again "

Jeez that was scary !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Once fucked a woman I was seeing in the back seat came inside her she just pulled her knickers up and dress down when a copper knocked on the window he had a quick chat making sure she was OK then left us afterwards she told me she could feel the cum running down her legs

Reply privately

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Have a van with carpet in only thing missing is a friend with benefits.

Reply privately

By *tr4455Man
over a year ago

nr wigan

[Removed by poster at 25/11/21 02:16:23]

Reply privately

By *tr4455Man
over a year ago

nr wigan

When my merc is out the repair shop , I think I might have another go at it lol

Reply privately

By *d4ugirlsMan
over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

"When my merc is out the repair shop , I think I might have another go at it lol"

Why mess up your car, do it in loaner. More tawdry that way, especially if you leave some evidence in the car!

Reply privately

By *rNightMan
over a year ago

Coventry

I’m out and about in my car a lot for work, especially at night. So the opportunity to play is always there. It’s also surprising how many of my colleagues are game to play too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Used to meet a couple regular a few years ago he used to watch us play from the front seat

Reply privately

By *ire ballMan
over a year ago

nottingham

Love car meets, always fun and reminds me of my youth

Reply privately

over a year ago

A ex gf about 20 years ago. We didn’t have many places to go for sex. So my car was brilliant sex haven.

She was a hairdresser but also worked in a bar, I sometimes picked her up after work.

She walked out of the bar wearing a very short summer dress and doc martens. As she got in the car I kissed her and slipped a hand between her legs, she parted them I moved the thong aside and quickly had fingers pushing her lips apart sliding all the way in. Wetness formed quickly. I need your cock in me she said. I pulled my fingers out and put them to her mouth she sucked all the way down I was so hard.

I started driving she unzipped me a pulled my cock out started wanking me.

I noticed a dirt track which I new went down to a quarry.

I pulled down there and stopped at the bottom. Pulled the seat lever down push her back. Flipped my trainers off and shorts. Jumped over and pulled her legs either side of me and pushed into her wet cunt.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was fucking her hard, Kate rubbed her clit. The car windows where slightly down being summer.

Kate started cumming that is when I noticed somebody at the side of the car watching I got harder and fucked her harder. Kate then noticed the guy she could see him better, she whispered there’s a man watching us wanking his big cock.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think I’ve christened all my cars, ex loved car sex

Reply privately

over a year ago

I started to cum in her hard , she started to moan, still rubbing her clit. She was moaning so loud almost for his pleasure.

The guy had moved really close to the window wanking fast on his cock, she moved her hand towards him grabbed it and pulled it to her, she asked me to move back to my seat I did.

She sucked him I couldn’t believe it, I didn’t know how to feel. She opened the door, swung her legs out parted them laid back onto me.

Fuck me please she said, he grabbed her legs got on top of her so they could kiss and I could tell he’d pushed all the way up her . She moaned like a animal he did her so hard. There heads on my naked legs my cock starting to get hard again

Reply privately

over a year ago

They fucked for 5 mins I wanked off hard, I started cumming on myself. Then he fucked her harder both of them cumming together.

Reply privately

By *ayarMan
over a year ago

Wirral

Car sex is hot

Last time was with a mad horny lady I met by the river looking across at the liver buildings (Liverpool)

Was roasting hot day and I had shorts on we sat on a bench and she put her hand up the leg of my shorts and started playing with my cock.. it was middle of a sunny day and quite busy so thought we had better find somewhere a bit quieter.. the back of my car in the car park by seacombe ferry..

The back windows have privacy glass so we could play in relative privacy but the car had to be rocking when she was bouncing on my cock

Reply privately

over a year ago

We met a guy for a social near st Neots, when we saw him in the pub my mrs liked him at first sight. He was 6.5 and very good looking. We had a couple of drinks then my wife asked him if he fancied going for a drive. They got in the back and I set off looking for a good spot to stop. They were kissing before we got out of the car park. I was driving down the A1 to the black cat roundabout, he had her tits out she had his cock out, and a van driver on the roundabout got a perfect view, that just made them hornier. By the time I found somewhere to park, she had been sucking his cock for 10 minutes. I sat in the drivers seat and watched in the mirror while they fucked for the next hour. She kissed me every now and then so I could taste his cock on her mouth. Finally she rode him until he came very hard while inside her. I drove back to the car park in the pub, they kissed all the way back. We said our goodbyes and set off home

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mrs Sedge sucked my cock from Barnstable to Tiverton.... the whole length of the North Ddvon link Road.

Gear changes were difficult lol

We love car sex .

Reply privately

By *sian SpiceMan
over a year ago

South West England/ West London

Car sex is the best...especially with the thought of someone watching you

Reply privately

By *xtrafun4youMan
over a year ago

Dunstable

Me to love it.

Reply privately

By *haftieMan
over a year ago

newport

"One of my friends picked me and the mrs up from a pub one night she got hot and stripped off in the car we both fucked her that night"
now that is hot

Reply privately

over a year ago

Been a while but up for back seat fun as hubby watches!

Reply privately

over a year ago

congleton

Many years ago, a friend of mine wanked me off as she was driving around the outskirts of London (think it was North London heading homeward) anyway, I managed to get my seat belt off and put my cock in her mouth as I came. All the time my then girlfriend was asleep on the back seat

Reply privately

By *ocktoplaywithMan
over a year ago

Derby

Not recently but had some fantastic sex on the back seat, usually daylight so increasing the likelihood of being seen.

Reply privately

By *uffymayfairCouple
over a year ago

Almeria

Our first fab style experience was in the car, we just fancied a bit of fun so parked up in a country park and started getting fruity with each other, the realised we had a group of guys at the car windows, well we shit ourselves and took off pronto, but the seed was set and we went from there

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don’t ignore the excitement of sex in a lorry cab - more room and more privacy!

Reply privately

over a year ago

My experience is those that want car sex are usually nervous and want it over with quickly

Reply privately

By *lew65Man
over a year ago

Anglesey

Car fun was the only way in my 20s, my then GF was such a wet pussy, dripping over my cock balls and legs, with her so wet and my cum load there there was one hell of a stain on the car seat

Reply privately

By *ake-u-want-moreMan
over a year ago

rainford

It can be the best sex in back of car when people are watching specially when i take my fuck buddy to a dogging spot an she has no idea its a dogging spot couple local dogging spots the guys an couples that do go now recognise my car when ever i go by them spots

Reply privately

over a year ago

Had a meet with a guy in a campervan at a fishing lake near Bury, Lancs. Was all going fine until the bailiffs knocked on the door. We had to both leave, he was ok but I had to get out walk across the parking area in just thigh boots and Basque, back to my car. It felt horny but scary too as I didn't know how they would react

Reply privately

By *lcamino ssMan
over a year ago

Lytham

"Had a meet with a guy in a campervan at a fishing lake near Bury, Lancs. Was all going fine until the bailiffs knocked on the door. We had to both leave, he was ok but I had to get out walk across the parking area in just thigh boots and Basque, back to my car. It felt horny but scary too as I didn't know how they would react "

Omg think that guy may of been me pm Me please

Reply privately

By *inderL11Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

in full readiness for you to come pick me up and I'll do anything

Reply privately

By *anCamMan
42 weeks ago

Apex

1) Our 1st wedding anniversary i fucked my wife in back of limo while driver watched.

2) More recently while my wife was at class reunion, i fucked a married woman over the trunk of her Mercedes 520. She loved to fuck in her new car. She was fucking another guy(not her husband) she called lunchbox in front seat , she showed me her knee burns.

3) i my teen age years i used to fuck lots of girls in my car, one time a police officer caught us.

4) another time i was fucking this hot cocktail waitress down the beach nahant causeway and a bunch of girls drove by and said get a hotel room

Reply privately

By *valanche6969Man
41 weeks ago

Blackburn

Gave a girl I used to work with a lift home after a late shift! Never really flirted much or anything, as I was driving home she started to stick her hands down her pants and play with herself. Told me she had wanted me for a while. I pulled up somewhere quiet and before the car had stopped rolling, she already had my cock in her mouth! Bit of playing and a glorious bj, she wanted more so we moved to the backseats! She stripped off and I was inside her in seconds. She was loving it! The car steamed up quick luckily. About 10 mins in 2 lads walked past and were jeering about our car frolics. Not sure if they could see anything but the thrill was enough to turn us both on more. I covered her ample breasts in my cum not long after!

Safe to say, she wanted a few more lifts after that evening!

Reply privately

41 weeks ago

Have a married woman living not too far from me who walks a short distance from her house and I pick her up, we drive to a remote location put the seats down in my discovery and there is enough room to lie down in there, limo tinted windows too, we have fantastic sex for a couple of hrs, get dressed then drop her back off full of my cum!

Reply privately

41 weeks ago

Same here. Even though our first sex session was minutes after we met, in a car, parked on a quiet lane overlooking fields at a farmers gate

Reply privately

By *eepinyou2000Man
41 weeks ago

Swansea

1st experience in the back of a Austin motego in a multi storey car park loved it and how much room there was every other vehicle I've owned since gas had some sort of action.... including being caught. By cameras getting a BJ on a busy road making national press lol

Reply privately

By *-aint-a-crowdCouple
41 weeks ago

lingerie n heels

Oh we’ve had some very exciting encounters in the car. When we first got together we used to meet at a multi story during our lunch hour very frequently, park the car in a quiet corner and have very steamy sex.

Now we are married we sometimes use the car to mix things up. A few weeks ago I gave hubby head whilst in a drive through car wash. Last year we hired a campervan for a weekend away, but the night before we set off we had sex in it on the driveway outside our house.

Reply privately

By *ike4362ukMan
41 weeks ago

Cheshunt

Been a few years, butU've had a few adventures. A dogging experience with a couple and a few meetups with a ex fwb where we would park up and fuck like bunnies. Split my trousers on one of them!

Reply privately

By *ervous newbies xxxCouple
41 weeks ago

rhyl

Still C's preferred place for a fab hook up

Reply privately

By *4bandgCouple
39 weeks ago

Newbridge

I love car sex, I've been fucked loads of times in my car, front passenger seat fully reclined. my pussy taking a pounding, then getting filled with lovely hot cum.

mmmmmmmm lov it.

Reply privately