Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

1 night of nothing but pleasure

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Upon picking up my date on a friday evening she was waiting for me in a long black winter jacket. She jumped in the car and we started to head back to mine, whilst driving she opened her coat up to reveal her gorgeous inked body with black lingerie and no knickers, i couldn't resist I had to touch her she looked fucking gorgeous. I had a little touch as she started to grope my crotch. My mind was going crazy, I was excited, horny and definitely ready to make her feel sexy as fuck!!

After arriving home she dropped her coat, standing half naked showing of her beautiful shape, I was very much lost for words at this time as I could believe how hot she is. She asked me to fuck her as it had been a while and she wanted dick as she pushed her bum into the air showing off her sexy ass and pussy. Seriously, her hip - waist ratio is nothing other then beautiful. So there she was, bent over waiting for my dick to slide into her pussy and give her exactly what she wanted. After a while of fucking we were in missionary position and she wanted me to cum before I made her cum, I told her to look me as I'm cum. So, im fucking, shes enjoying herself, as I feel myself coming closer I grab her around the back of her head and pull her closer to me "I'm about to cum" I continue to look her in the eye as I blow inside her and let out a massive roar of relief!! Fuck that was hot and the evening has only just begun.... I forgot to add the table in my front room had a collection of 20 toys to play with and we hadn't used any by this point

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

By *un22Woman
over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Post new Message to Thread