Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The gardener

Jump to newest

By *woforone69 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

Well we arrived in charco del palo on the Monday afternoon, after spending 3 days in peurto del Carmen, we had looked this up and found it to be a naturist town, that suited us down to the ground, as we both enjoy sunbathing naked, it's a lovely sexy feeling being completly clothes free, the hot sun beating down on your naked flesh, you just can't beat it.

Most mornings we would be sunbathing on our ground floor balcony area, and around 10am on the Thursday morning, the gardener would appear each day to tend to the gardens here, slim guy late 20s early 30s, he reminded me of someone out of sons of anarchy, he had a right swagger like he knew you would cast your eyes on him when he walked past you,

That might just be me, but that's the impression I got anyway, and most mornings he would always speak to the wife, a simple morning as he gazed at her laying there naked, with a half smile on his face, we would both always speak back but he would never take his eyes off my wife, which I didn't mind, after all she is gorgeous, any man would be happy to be with my wife, I'm a lucky man,

Today though I noticed he was paying particular attension to the gardens in front of our balcony, I'm not sure if the wife had at this point but I had,

It was hot today very hot,

From the top of my book I could see he was taking his top off right in front of us, and I glanced over at my wife, who's eyes were firmly fixed on his chest with matching 6 pack, this turned me on slightly, but I have to be honest was surprised as men with slick back hair and facial beards are not normally what she goes for, I don't know maybe the sun had sent her head all fuzzy lol,

I have to admit he had a good body compared to mine,

He slowly turned towards us, firmly fixing his eyes onto my wife's eyes, she reached out to me with a stretched arm, looked at me briefly and whispered oh shit, he's coming over, his smile got bigger as he could see the nerves kicking in on my wife,

His smile grew bigger,

He came around the wall of our garden sweat dripping down his chest, it glistened t

In the morning sun,

His jeans clearly showed he was hard already,

My wife let out a gasp when she saw his tool trying to burst out of his jeans, my thought was at this point he has wanted this since Monday,

He just needed to make sure we were swingers,

He moved in over my wife, who's body was all tence, he leaned over and put one hand on her hips the other on the wall to support himself, she looked up at him as he planted his lips onto hers,

I could ree her body breath a large sign of relief,

She took her chance and pulled him in closer to take his tongue in her mouth and let out a small moan as she lapped his kiss up, I was sitting there with a complete hard on, Rock solid,

This is my dream, I love my wife fucking other men, but a bit of me was confused,

We normally like planning our meets, but what the hell this was sexy as fuck, and we are on holiday, after all we only live once,

His hands moved away from my wife, he grabbed my arms pulled me onto my feet, and began to blindfold me with her sarong, a semi see through one, and he led me away to the swimming pool area, and tied me up around the shower pole, this made me nervous now, I wasn't in control, but he put my mind at rest and whispered it's ok, trust me, all I could see was his faint shadow walk in the direction my wife was in, who was sat up watching what he had done with me, I followed his shadow all the way back to wife,

I could then see he scooped her up in his arms, turned, and started to walk back in my direction,

I felt a sense of relief,

Then he placed her down in front of me, he stood behind her and tilted her head to the side and began to kiss her neck, she let out a gush of excitement, knowing my wife my mind was telling me she was dripping wet down there already

He moved his hands up and down my wife's front, gentle touches across her now erect nipples, her little whimpers began to increase with the movement of his hands,

I could just make out their shadows,

This was awesome,

Although I now wanted to be free to be able touch my wife also,

But it wasn't too be he turned my wife towards the freezing cold swimming pool,

Trust me it's cold, I know,

And I watched a beat I could as he lead her towards it,

I wanted to do the blindfold off and watch properly, join in, fuck my wife, but all I could still see was thier shadow entering the pool, again she let out a loud yelp as the cold water hit her now wet juice parts, I made out she tensed up with the cold water, pleasure hitting her body filled with the unknown plesure of what was to come,

Must of been growing in her mind, mind was running riot now,

He turned her back to the pool wall so she couldn't see me,

Gently raised her up and with his masculine arms slowly wrapping her legs round his waist she slowly slid down to the top of his shaft,

He held her there making her want it more inside her than anything else in the world at that time, her moan of displeasure was shortlived,

She let out an almighty scream of fuck me as he asks her down his long hard shaft,

The thought of that cold water being forced inside her while she takes his cock deep inside filled me with a hard on so hard now I thought it would explode,I could make out my wife going up and down on his cock. Dropping her head back backwards when she rose up and down,

Fuck she s now completely lost in another man's cock,

Then he pulls out turns her round again, and lifts her hips up, and slowly pushes deep inside her from behind, I see her arms grab for fresh air as it asks all the way in my wife, the moans of her enjoying this cock, lead to my cock now dripping precum all over my feet, wishing I could be over there with my cock in her mouth, alas I would have to wait,

As the sound of the water and his big balls slashing up against my wife's ass, as he pounds her for all his worth,

The sound of a man close to coming I know,

I could tell he was close, and my wife wasn't far behind, I knew she would fuck me after this if she didn't come,

But her moans and groans got louder, I knew she wasn't far away,

The gardener eyes where stuck on my wife ass as he pounded harder and harder with each stroke,

She let out a moan and pleaded for his come

To which he pushed so deep inside and yelped as they both shot thier loads within seconds both arched up together,

I couldnt wait for any more, he slowly got out the pool helping my wife out to,

And walked over to me and said did you enjoy that and slowly Wales away, my wife panting still after a great fuck

Whispering to me I want another cock,

To which I replied

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman
over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

By *eed AttentionMan
over a year ago

Oxford

Mmm nice

By *hef2475Couple
7 weeks ago

Blackpool

What did you reply????

By *ary1001xMan
7 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By (user no longer on site)
7 weeks ago

This is amazing. I bet it didnt take you long to cum...

By *cubasexMan
7 weeks ago

Dudley

By *hrisukbishareCouple
7 weeks ago

Edinburgh

By *ark_sentinelCouple
7 weeks ago

Andover