Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Cuck by dom

Jump to newest

By *irthyyork OP   Man
over a year ago

york

This is a repost. Fantasy but something ive dabbled in and would like more of. Similar interests, PM me.

Im married but recently dipped a toe into having a secret Dom on the side.

It was a massive turn on to be told what to do like shaving my balls and abstaining from cumming.

Came to point i was told not to have sex with my wife. I used to shoot a big load in the hands of my dom, fortnightly instead.

Next he said my wife must be gagging for it and that i should encourage the idea of a threesome at which he would cuck me.

A threesome was something we had muted in our early relationship but never acted on. Seemed to risky to bring it up laterly but i was given confidence by being told to do it by my dom, with a timelimit.

Cut a long story short, we did end up seeking a third online and meeting my dom. He and i pretending not know each other. As time went on he would come over and fuck her and i watched. He continued to wank me off on separate occasions.

He was quite dom with my wife too and ultimately brought her right out of her shell to the point he would take her dogging where i would just watch.

After about a year he moved, with work.

Nice while it lasted.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *revisimoMan
over a year ago

LEEDS

Brill, glad that your wife got into the lifestyle

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *otfun75Man
over a year ago

leeds

Mmmmmm very nice wish my wife would