Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

estate agent - valuation

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was in the office when I received a call on a boring wednesday morning, I answered the phone to hear this fimilar seductive voice I found out that it was Mrs C, we had viewed a house last week with her husband, she called to ask me to value her house later that day.

I took this as gospel arranged all the paperwork and off I went. On arrival she answered the door In a mini skirt and vest top with no bra all you could see was these perky tits. She explained her husband was away and they wanted a price for the house.

Mrs C was very seductive beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair, lovely brown legs and perky arse. On went the valuation and she was flirting more and more following me close behind as we walked around.

We sat down and discussed prices, then moved onto our fees which Mrs C stated she would like a discount, by this point she had opened her legs letting me see that she had nothing on, all I could see was a sweet shaven pussy lips. Her nipples were getting harder by the min, she said "I'm sure we could come to an arrangement"

My cock was now getting harder and harder in my suit trousers. Mrs C noticed this and moved closer to "look at my paperwork"

She whispered into my ear softly "I would be greatfull for any discount" her hand moved onto my cock met with a great smile licking her lips.....

She pushed me back into the seat, got on her knees and unzipped me, took my thrrobing hard cock and out her lips around and sucked, she looked up to see my reaction....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Mrs C stood up turned around and bent over lifting her skirt, her juicy wet pussy was begging to be sucked, I spread her legs and went in, her cum was dripping out it tasted fantastic, as I spread her legs I went upto her arse and spread her cheeks and started to rim, her reacting was a big groan and Mmmmm, she turned around stripped me off straddled me, she then took me to the kitchen bent her over fucking her from behind with my balls slapping against her clit pulling her hair with her back arched. My cock was ready to blow, she. Then grabbed the oil squirted over her back and arse and said fuck me in my tight arse, on the side was a courgete while I'm entering her arse she took the veg and oil and entered her dripping wet pussy, her arse and pussy was gapping!

Then the husband walked in to find me fucking his wife in the arse there was a still moment it felt forever, until he said wow carry on!

To her delight she wanted me to slap and pull her hair tellingher how much of a slag and dirty milf she was.

The husband pulled his cock out and wanked off, I pulled out got Mrs c on her knees and she took all my warm cum all in her mouth dripping down her troat she sucked me clean a deepthroated to finish!

She then turned to husband and finished him off.

she said she will call the office for a 2nd valuation!!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

mmmm lovely think i may need my house valued xxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mokel1.... I would be happy to cum and evaluate your house, I have no experience in this field but I'm sure that would not be top of your list

Post new Message to Thread