Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Darkroom - Glasgow

By *m1982 OP   Man
over a year ago

Highlands

One of the most enjoyable experiences ive had from a meet on here was this time last year

I travelled to Glasgow, and booked two night at Motel One in the city centre... id checked in and went up to my room... hopped in for a quick shower to freshen up and logged on fab and clicked “Whos near”

Being in the city centre i had a heap of people around me within one mile... i put a status up asking if anyone wanted to suck my cock , Darkroom style in my room

Within a few seconds i had a guy message me who seemed genuine & said he worked across at Glasgow Central Station and had his break in a few mins -and asked could he pop over , all he wanted was a mouthful of spunk, all i wanted was to unload....

So sent him the room , closed the curtains in the room, left my door ajar, and in what seemed no time at all ; a quick and quite knock was on my door

I lay on the bed, freshley shaven, smelling amazing and in came this shadowy figure, he came over and took both my balls in his hand & immediately started to eat my ass , he flicked his tongue all around & that made me instantly erect.. next he started gobbling on my cock...in the darkness my senses were heightened, and i could feel the pressure grow

He whispered he had to be back at work in 2 mins, and at that the cream flew outta my cock and all over and in his mouth - it was AMAZING!

He stood up, said thanks & left

The quickly arranged, hasty meet will always be memorable, and i often think how did he clear my cum off his face before heading down the hotel elevator and back to work...

Good times!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread